To nurture this dream and reach out to users, not only in India, but to a Global audience of Book lovers, uRead has constantly evolved its processing systems, technology and support functions.
uRead has a network of over 10,000 Publishers across the Globe and an exhaustive collection of over 11 million Indian and International titles, across hundreds of categories and sub-categories.
Experts with rich experience in their respective fields – Inventory and Vendor Management, Technology, Marketing, Logistics, Finance, HR, Channels etc., ensure an augmented level of service for the consumers ordering books online and offline with uRead.
V2.0 App refresh/modernization
PROFILE (available from settings)
* Available credits
* PBS money
o Mark as Mailed: mark books as mailed once they’ve been accepted/printed. This means your after your next trip to the post office, you can mark your books on your way back to the car. No more forgetting to mark books (ask me how I know!)
* Wish List
* To Be Read
* Recently Posted
* Click on the magnifying glass icon the upper right hand corner to search from anywhere in the app. This searches all of Paperbackswap.com based on the text entered.
* Why fumble with typing in a book title you just saw at the store, when you can just flip the book over, click the menu button on your Android-powered device, select Scan Barcode, and scan the barcode?
* You will automatically be taken to the details screen for the book you scanned.
* Now supports older/80s books. Be sure to scan both barcodes (the app will explain/prompt as well)
* View information about books such as:
o Wishes: Members wishing for this book
* Request books: Add books to your request list
* Add to Wish List
* Post books: Add books to your book shelf
* Buy on Amazon: Book isn’t available? Buy it on Amazon!
* Social features: Share your favorite books on apps of your choice
* Provides reviews from Goodreads.com, where available.
** Gitden Reader proved to be world no.1 iOS/Android EPUB3 Reader, tested and first published on www.epubtest.org, May 2014**
With one single app, users can utilize its features in smartphone or tablet.
When logged in with one user ID, the book info; last read position, bookmark, highlighting, etc., is synchronized identically among multiple devices (under development).
Device-to-device synchronization is processed encrypted as to abide by data security
1. Displays audio/video included book contents properly. (Foreign language textbook can be easily made in EPUB.)
2. Shows MathML and SVG built-in .epub file quickly and easily. (Science and engineering textbooks can be written in texts other than pictures.)
3. Demonstrates reflowing book conveniently. (Displays novel, essay, educational books, etc. adjusted to the device screen.)
4. Supports fixed layout book and media overlay feature; highlights the content adjusting to the book audio. (Storybook can easily be made in EPUB.)
6. Supports RTL(Right To Left) vertical writing. (Japanese books written in EPUB3.0, can be read comfortably.)
7. Supports RTL(Right To Left) for Arabic and Hebrew language. (Arabic and Hebrew books written in EPUB3.0, can be read easily.)
8. Footnote link will be shown in pop-up window.
9. Supports "undo" feature; shows "undo" button that takes user to their last visited page whether user taps a link, moves away from the table of contents, or make changes with roll-screen. User can easily go back to the previous page if any mistake happens.
10. Supports accessible, comfortable, and compact support in private settings in [aA] Icon.
11. [aA] icon supports; 1) choose different font-faces; embedded/basic, 2) decrease/increase font-size, 3) change height between lines; narrow/normal/wide, 4) justify texts to both/left, 5) read book in facing pages mode in tablet, 6) set/reset continuous scroll mode, 7) choose from Day(White, Sepia), Night(Black) for background theme.
12. Supports text search, bookmark, copy selected parts of content, highlight, memo, SNS sharing, search dictionary, etc.
13. Supports display functions in table of contents, bookmark, highlight, memo in each and every book.
14. Supports page turning by pushing the volume button. (During audio play, the volume key only controls volume.)
15. Supports brightness arrangement; drag left blank space up/down with a finger.
16. Supports bookmark on/off; drag right blank space up/down with a finger.
17. Supports tool bar by tapping the center.
18. Supports zoom in feature; Double tap the image, and the user can zoom in the selected image separately.
19. Supports importing books from outside and deleting books in bookshelf.
20. Supports importing books from Dropbox, Google drive, and e-mail. Tap .epub file in Dropbox, Google drive, and e-mail, select [Gitden Reader] from “open in…” and the user can read in the app.(supports standard .epub only)
21. Supports Library sorting chosen from Date, Title, and Author.
22. (iOS ver. supports auto-hyphen feature when words break up in lines in English books.)
23. Supports "send inquiry." User can send questions by tapping [Setting - Report] in Bookshelf. We welcome requests for technology adoption and partnership.
24. Shows last read position and amount of book in small dots.
25. Embedded solid DRM (Digital Rights Management). Even a book is distributed free of charge, user cannot read the .epub file.
our easy to use DIY guides for pretty much everything.
★ NEW IN v2.0! ★
Document and share your repairs with the world! Now you can create your own
guide straight from your smartphone or tablet — Simply snap a photo, write (or
dictate!) the instructions, and then publish. It’s that easy!
We have thousands of step-by-step guides with gorgeous images that makes it
easy to repair your stuff. We have new guides for dozens of Androids,
including the five most popular Android devices: the Samsung Galaxy SIII, the
Galaxy S4, the Galaxy Note, the Galaxy Note II, and the new Motorola Moto X.
Also, stay informed about the newest gadgets with our critically renowned
★ Learn How to Repair ★
✓ Fix a cracked iPhone screen
✓ Upgrade the hard drive in your laptop
✓ Change the oil in your car
✓ Repair your XBox’s Red Ring of Death
✓ Change a flat tire on your bike
✓ Mend your Patagonia clothing
✓ Much, much, more
★ Thousands of How-To Repair Guides for Top Brands ★
✓ Apple Computers: MacBooks, MacBook Pro, Macbook Air, Mac Mini, Mac Pro,
PowerBook + iBook
✓ Apple Mobile: iPod, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPhone, iPhone
3, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s
✓ Android tablets: Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2, Nexus 10, Galaxy Tab
✓ Cell phones: Apple, Motorola, Samsung, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Sony, & more
✓ Gaming consoles: Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation, Playstation 2,
Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Wii, Wii U
✓ PC Laptops: Acer, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Sony, Toshiba
✓ PC Desktops: Dell, eMachines, Gateway, HP, Sony, Asus
✓ Cameras: Canon, Nikon, Casio, Kodak, Fujifilm, Olympus, Sony, Yashica
✓ Cars and Trucks: Ford, Honda, Lexus, Mercedes, Jeep, GMC, Subaru, Toyota
✓ Vehicles: Bikes, Tractor, and Motorcycles
✓ Household Appliances: Espresso machines, Vacuums, Fans
✓ Plus many, many more repair guides are added by our incredible community!
★ Praise from the Press ★
"Empowers you to fix things yourself. From troubleshooting to parts and tools,
to repair guides, they have your back." — TreeHugger
"Demonstrates the old-fashioned virtue of repair and extending the lifespan of
devices." — Reuters
"The robots of the future will see this and murder us all. Thanks iFixit.
Thanks a lot." — Engadget
"Illustrated repair guides that take you step by step through the process." —
Dallas Morning News
★ Testimonials ★
"You guys rule and have saved me many many times. Thank you!" – Ralph in North
"I love your repair guides. You've saved me hundreds of dollars over the last
few years." – David in Maryland
"Great, clean and easy to navigate."– Serge in New Brunswick
"Quick and straightforward." – Owen in New York
"The installation went smoothly thanks to your excellent guides. We got my
son's MacBook Pro running and saved $$$$$." – Christopher in New Mexico
★ Support iFixit ★
We fund these manuals by selling parts and tools. If you use our manual to fix
something, support our work by buying from us.
iFixit’s Pro Tech Toolkit contains everything you need to repair electronics:
We also offer thousands of Android, MacBook, iMac, iPhone, and game console
★ iFixit: Repair Manual supports Android version 2.2 and up ★
This app is open source! Fork us, open a issue, or just say hello at
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
My Bookstore App is a cloud-based, template-based bookstore app like the iBooks app of Apple. It is a Bookstore application that allows you to sell ebooks using In-App Purchase on iPhone/ iPad, Android devices, and Amazon Kindle. You can publish and show your ebooks in PDF and .epub formats.
Easy features: just upload you ebook's cover to the cloud, upload the PDF or .epub format of your book, organize everything in easy clicks, publish your own eBookstore in Apple's App Store, Google's Play Store, and Amazon's Appstore!
To create your own bookstore app and start publishing and distributing your ebooks within a mobile app, go to www.MyBookstoreApp.com
NEW! We've added support for the Feedbooks store, so now you can access all the latest titles – fiction, non-fiction, and public domain - right from UB Reader.
UB Reader provides a comfortable reading experience for Android smartphones and tablets, allowing you to read EPUB and PDF files - DRM-protected and otherwise. An integrated file browser allows you to quickly add any eBook stored on your device, over email, or through the Feedbooks.com online store.
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL READING FEATURES:
• Feedbooks online store – Get access to the entire Feedbooks catalog directly through UB Reader, including full integration of your Feedbooks Bookshelf.
• Intuitive and fast navigation - page flipping with animations, scroll slider to help you get to desired page easily.
• Customizable reading experience - font size and type customization, multiple view modes for easier day or night reading, brightness adjustment, and page orientation settings.
• Helpful text search features.
• Bookmark pages for quick reference later.
• Open EPUB / PDF files from external file browsers.
• Localized in 12 languages - Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Swedish.
ROBUST EBOOK MANAGEMENT:
• Bookcase view allows you to add new shelves, select multiple books, view by list or grid, and browse through your collection.
• Integrated file browser - quickly browse and import your own EPUB and PDF files from the memory card on your device, and also import entire folders of ebooks.
• Books can be received as email attachments and imported to UB Reader from the Preview option of the email client.
• Sort books by title, author, or time of use.
PURCHASE A UB READER FULL VERSION KEY FOR EVEN MORE FEATURES:
• Ad free.
• Text-to-Speech support.
• Lock specific books in your library.
• Create direct shortcuts to books on your homescreen.
LITE Version limits: you can insert only 20 books and some functions are disabled
This application will build a personal archive of books, with a rapid search system and an easy way to catalogue, so you can always have the index of your library with you. Bibliophilia is also the place to create easily and intuitively your own ideal library, with all the books you feel like reading and recommend to your friends.
You can easily add a book manually or simply by scanning the barcode on the book cover. You can also look up the title or the author directly from the Google Books database. There's also a function to search the titles of your favorite authors.
You can add notes and descriptions as well as many fields available to catalogue the book. Finally Bibliophilia provides a Readlist from which you can quickly see all the books you've decided to buy or you planned to read.
The main functions of Bibliophilia.
Easy insertion of new books
- by manual entry;
- by entry via barcode or QR code scan (requires a device with autofocus camera and the Barcode Scanner application);
- by entry via Google Books search.
Functions of research and consultation
- quick search in the archive of books;
- different sorting options;
- details view of the author: biography, notes and books;
- system to search books starting from the author;
- 5 customizable fields;
- customizable search fields;
- cataloguing system by categories;
- adding unlimited categories, with customizable descriptions;
- managing multiple categories (unlimited sub categories can be associated to the same book);
- easy way to associate books to category;
- rating system for both author and title;
- exporting database and covers;
- exporting database for Backup / Restore via email;
- exporting database in CSV format via email;
- restore data system from backup file;
- import system of individual books from the backup file;
- importing books from .csv file (according to the format exported by Bibliophilia). You can import your .csv files editing only their first line/header;
- Dropbox synch: possibility to backup and restore from Dropbox;
- Readlist for quick access to the books marked as unread or to be purchased;
- quick insertion or removal in the Readlist;
- fields to remind books on loan.
Personalization and sharing
- customization of default values;
- search in local languages;
- sending one or more titles by email with covers;
- sharing of the book by mail with a link to the direct addition of the book within the application (clicking the link in the email, it's possible to directly add the book inside of Bibliophilia);
- export in PDF format;
Dette er en app som gjør det lett for deg å finne fram til tjenester som ditt bibliotek tilbyr. Du starter opp appen og velger ditt bibliotek. Du har så full tilgang til søking, reservering og dine sider hos biblioteket. Du logger inn på vanlig måte med lånernummer og PIN.
Du kan raskt og enkelt velge nytt bibliotek enten fra menyen øverst på skjermen, eller gjennom enhetens menyknapp hvis denne finnes. Appen gir tilgang til alle bibliotek som benytter biblioteksystemet Bibliofil.