Cordless Transfer makes your Android Phone/Pad into a Wireless FTP Server. So you can copy multiple files, folders, or entire hard drives to your Phone or vice-a-versa. Forget your USB cords, Just remember Cordless Transfer becuase it can do the same job.
Cordless Transfer helps you to manage files of your Phone on your computer using Wi-Fi.
- Works with Windows Explorer and other FTP clients (such as FileZilla, WinSCP)
- Do not required any mobile data plan
- Do not need to install any driver in your computer.
- Security is in your hand
- Supported for Android 6.0 OS.
- Choose Random available port from your android device
- Read Only mode of your android device's memory
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network i.e. your phone and your computer must connected to same Wi-Fi(router).
Cordless Transfer can :
- COPY Files
- VIEW Files
- BACKUP Files
- DELETE Files
Step to Use:
1. Open Cordless Transfer on your Phone.
2. Click the START button
3. Connect Using IP and port shown in Cordless transfer app, using ANY ftp client (inc Explorer / WinSCP / FileZilla)
[PC] Our Trusted & Recommend Client: FileZilla link: https://filezilla-project.org
List of Supported FTP Client:
Mac OS: FireFTP / CuteFTP / Transmit / Yummy / Interachy
Windows: FireFTP / CuteFTP / SmartFTP / WinSCP / Cyberduck
Linux : FireFTP / VirgoFTP / GFTP / GoFTP
That's it. Now you will have all your documents, files, photos, movies, musics, ANYTHING on your phone!
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
Label: web server, webserver, file explorer, FTP, WiFi file manager, mobile FTP server, WiFi file transfer