It happens very often that we do not remember all the attributes of a specific tag, this is supposed to be a support to all professional and amateur programmers.
All tags highlighted in gray are no longer supported in the HTML5 standard so I do not recommend using them.
Thanks for the support :)
Posterous is a free blogging and media sharing service with powerful networking features. Articles and media posted to Posterous will automatically be spread to your Facebook, Twitter, identi.ca, tumblr, picasa, youtube and many more accounts.
Superious is the mobile manager getting things done on your Posterous blogs. With Superious you can do everything easily on your Android device:
- View, delete and edit entries of your Posterous blog. You may even autpost them again to your community services again.
- View, delete and post comments to your blog.
- Read your subscriptions and comment there. Subscribe and unsubscribe.
- Notifies about changes on your Posterous, your bookmarks or your subscriptions.
- Alternative browser for post.ly links with bookmark and commenting option.
- Synchronize local bookmarks with delicious.
- While sending new posts: Control where to send media files on the fly ("Autopost").
- Deliver images, videos, audio files and text to Posterous.
- Media delivery using share functionality. Multiple selections are no problem.
- A lot less memory consuming compared to the official application and supporting A2SD.
- Free without advertisement.
If you detect any problems please contact me via email, the linked website or twitter (@SuperiousMobile).
There is no possibility to answer market comments yet. Thanks!
BTW: A betatest for an upcoming new version is running on the Superious Space.
Share URLs to shortenerrr and let it shorten them using the pirate way! The URL will be shortened using pirat.ly short URLs. You can share your shortened link to any application, for instance your favorite twitter or facebook client.
It will display a QR code for shortened URLs. You can show them to your friends to scan your URL without the need to write them down.
If you open a pirat.ly link the informerrr will open, showing you what is behind this link you can choose to share or open the URL.
Using your personal API token you receive when registering at pirat.ly, Shortenerrr gives you a manager for your own links, your favorite links, the most recent and the weekly top 10 links.
shortenerrr and the pirat.ly service are free to use, so have fun using it! :)