Bitpanda is Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling Bitcoin, Ethereum, IOTA and more. Fast, secure and 24/7. Trusted by over 900.000 users.
Bitpanda is all about ease of use. A one-tier verification process gives you access to an intuitive, fast and secure trading experience. Our fully automated platform provides both new and experienced users with complete control over their portfolio:
✔️ Buy, sell or send cryptocurrencies in three simple steps
✔️ Wide range of payment and payout providers
✔️ Use EUR, CHF, GBP or USD to pay or cash out
✔️ Friendly and professional customer service
Bitpanda App Features
• Buy and sell Bitcoin (BTC), Pantos (PAN), Ethereum (ETH), IOTA (MIOTA), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC), Komodo (KMD), EOS, DASH, OmiseGo (OMG), Augur (REP), Stellar (XLM), 0x (ZRX), NEM (XEM), ZCash (ZEC), Tezos (XTZ) and Cardano (ADA)
• EUR, CHF, GBP and USD support
• Send cryptocurrencies to other Bitpanda users and to any email address in the world free of charge
• Optimised personal portfolio management system
• Personal contact list, which can be easily created and managed
Payment and Payout Methods
• SOFORT-Transfer (available in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland)
• Credit Card (Visa / Mastercard) (payment only)
• GIROPAY / EPS (payment only)
• Amazon.de Voucher (payout only)
• Bank Transfer
• Fiat Wallet (Euro, British Pound Sterling, US Dollar and Swiss Franc)
Bitpanda GmbH is a fintech company based in Vienna, Austria. At Bitpanda we are firm believers in the innovative power of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. This belief is the core of our mission: to be the key driving force in the ongoing fintech revolution by providing easy-to-use, safe and trustworthy access to digital assets for both new and experienced users.
What are cryptocurrencies?
A cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange that is designed to work like a normal currency the only difference is that usually, cryptocurrencies use strong cryptography and a decentralised network that no one entity can control. There are literally thousands of currencies available and on Bitpanda you have access to some of the most popular ones: Bitcoin, Ethereum, IOTA, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Komodo, EOS, Dash, OmiseGo, Augur, Stellar, 0x, Pantos, NEM, Zcash, Tezos and Cardano.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency, both in terms of mainstream awareness as well as buy and sell volumes. It is based on an open source technology and operates with no central authority. This means, that nobody owns or controls the network and everyone can take part. Bitcoin was conceived in 2008 by a person or group going by the name Satoshi Nakamoto, who’s real identity is still unknown. Bitcoin’s supply is limited to a fixed number of 21.000.000 units.
What is Ethereum?
Ethereum is a second generation blockchain. It is a spiritual successor to the ideas and concepts introduced by Bitcoin. The goal of the project is to to create a decentralised and secure operating system for decentralised applications (dapps), which normally require a centralised middleman. Dapps are a tamper proof and secure way to record contracts and they are not controlled by an individual or a central entity. The native cryptocurrency running on the Ethereum blockchain is called Ether (ETH).