Android Overclock makes your device blazing fast and can save your battery life! It also allows you to set custom profiles so you have full control over your devices performance. Control cpu with profiles for charging, time, temperature, battery, screen on/off and more! What sets Android Overclock apart from other similar apps is that it has all the functionality of these apps plus more features. It also looks extremely sexy!
This app requires root permission. For fast and friendly support please email us at JRummy16@gmail.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆ Change cpu scaling settings (i.e. setcpu)
☆ Set cpu profiles with Screen off, battery percentage, temperature, screen on, charging usb, charging ac, changing/full.
☆ Gorgeous widgets with battery temp & cpu info
☆ increase speeds (overclock) or save battery life (underclock)
☆ Select scaling frequencies on the fly for supported phones
☆ Full overclock customization (set freq. and @ boot)
☆ Sexy and customizable UI
☆ Temperature notification options
☆ Voltage calculator
☆ Advanced settings (sysctl config, sampling rate, up threshold, other kernel tweaks)
** Extras for all devices: **
☆ Froyo apps2sd
☆ Ad blocker
☆ Free memory
☆ Build Property edits
☆ clear cache
☆ reboot, hot reboot, recovery, power-down
☆ lcd density, wifi scan interval, other build.props
and more +++
Devices listed below can use an overclocking module to overclock from within the app. Other devices can flash custom kernels to overclock. ( Droid X, Droid 2, Original Droid, Milestone, Milestone2, Flipout, Galaxy Beam, Galaxy A, Archos A70 Tablet, Archos A101 Tablet).
Note: Original Droid users must have the stock 4 slot kernel for the module to work. Support for more kernels may come later.
Developed by: JRummy Apps Inc.
TRY FREE VERSION FRIST ON YOUR CUSTOM KERNELS!
Overclock can be harm to your hardware.
Use at your own risk.
WARNING JB and ICS Galaxy S III, S II and Galaxy Note
Do not use cpu scaling and cpu profile in every apps related to cpu. It's controlled by Samsung android frameworks, so it makes your system down.
Galaxy S III, Galaxy Note II and Galaxy Note 10.1 with JellyBean are available now!
Check available models and use free version first before you buy.
What is this?
This is for family of Galaxy Note II(Exynos4412), Galaxy Note 10.1(Exynos4412), Galaxy S III(Exynos4412), Galaxy Note(Exynos4210), Galaxy Note LTE(MSM8660), Galaxy S II(Exynos4210), Galaxy S II LTE(MSM8660), Galaxy S(Hummingbird), Galaxy Player(Hummingbird), Galaxy Tab(7.0)(Hummingbird), Galaxy Tab 7.0+(Exynos4210) and Galaxy Tab 7.7(Exynos4210) devices.
You can set maximum CPU frequency of your device on available models EASILY.
This works with STOCK kernel, STOCK rom, many custom kernels and roms. (Not available on CM, MIUI and AOxP) You just need to do rooting.
Galaxy S III(Exynos4412) - Android 2.3/4.0/4.1
Galaxy S II(Exynos4210) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy Note(Exynos4210) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy Note LTE(MSM8660) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy Note II(Exynos4412) - Android 4.1
Galaxy Note 10.1(Exynos4412) - Android 4.1
Galaxy S II LTE(MSM8660) - Android 2.3 / 4.0
Galaxy S(Hummingbird) - Android 2.2 / 2.3
Galaxy Player(Hummingbird) - Android 2.2 / 2.3
Galaxy Tab(7.0)(Hummingbird) - Android 2.3
Galaxy Tab 7.0+(Exynos4210) - Android 3.2
Galaxy Tab 7.7(Exynos4210) - Android 3.2
See details about available models at here.
Features on Ultimate
- profiles are stored in /sdcard/tegrak/overclock/*.oc
*Lock GPU clock to 267MHz (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set customized GPU clock. (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set customized GPU voltage. (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set scaling governor and min/max frequency.
*2x1 and 3x1 home screen widgets
*Set customized frequency (1.0 ~ 2.0 GHz)
*Set customized voltage (750 ~ 1400 mV, OV or UV available)
*Available set last settings on boot automatically.
- Stability checking background service is turned on about 5 minutes every time when you change settings.
- If your device freeze or shutdown while it is running, app will show you popup to apply the last setting on boot.
*Show ARM core voltage at max frequency.
*Show your device information
*Free from Advertisement
*Tweaks (Io Scheduler)
Features on Free
*Lock GPU clock to 267MHz (Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note/Galaxy Tab 7.0+)
*Set scaling governor and min/max frequency.
*Set cpu max frequency
- Galaxy S: 1.0 ~ 1.3GHz
- Galaxy S II: 1.2 ~ 1.452GHz
- Galaxy Note: 1.4 ~ 1.6GHz
- Galaxy Tab 7.0+: 1.4 ~ 1.6GHz
*Show ARM core voltage at max frequency.
*Show your device information
*Tweaks (Io Scheduler)
About voltage control
Galaxy S II/Galaxy Note Gingerbread: +-25 step
Galaxy S Froyo: +-25 step
Galaxy S Gingerbread: +-1 step
How to use?
First, click "Load overclock module.
Second, click "CPU max frequency" and choose one frequency from preset options.
You can control more detailed option in "Optimization" menu.
More features will be added :)
See details about available models at here.
If you are using Galaxy S or Galaxy Tab and your device is not in available models
please let me know your device's model number.
Please set this option in your kernel config.
RAM Manager is application which optimizes the RAM of all Android devices and keep the best balance between enough free memory and running applications. This application reduces lags for a purpose of increasing speed of your device. RAM Manager is the best solution for all who have problem with the free memory, with the multitasking, with slow swapping between applications, with low performance or just want to improve the performance in all directions. You can simply boost speed of your device simply by selecting specific profile which you actually need.
★Balance - Option which optimizes your RAM to the best balance, this option is for everyday use. Use this option if you want to have fast device without any lags.
★More free memory - This option is on the same basis as Balance, but gives you more free memory and a bit reduces multitasking.
★More multitasking - This option is on the same basis as Balance, but gives you more multitasking and a bit reduces free memory.
★Hard gaming - Option which optimizes your RAM for playing the most demanding games. Your games will run smooth without lags.
★Hard multitasking - Option for users who are really hard working on their devices and need to switch between apps very fast. You can have a lot of running apps and quickly switch between them without any lags.
★Default - This option reverts your RAM to your default settings, which you had before you installed this app.
★Custom - This option allows you to set your own settings.
★Lock launcher in memory - Prevents restarting your launcher.
★Clean memory - Cleans your memory.
★Clean drop caches - Cleans page cache, dentries and inodes.
★VM Heap size - It is a maximal size in MB which application can use for its data.
★Swap file - Improves performance by enlarging your memory.
★Memory info - Shows information of your memory.
★Memory graph - Shows your current memory usage.
★Widget - You can choose between light or dark theme.
★Languages - English, Czech, Slovak, Korean, Italian, Croatian, Polish, French, Russian, Greek, Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Persian, Indonesian
ADVANTAGES OF PRO VERSION
★More frequent updates
★You can support development by buying this application
IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM WITH THIS APP, CONTACT ME BY EMAIL PLEASE
CPU BOOST GOT A MAKEOVER!!!
MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL DEVICES YET.
CPU Boost Pro is a cpu settings app. . You can set cpu speeds and governor. There are different profiles to use and also a widget that displays the current overclock settings.
Please try the free lite version to make sure your phone is overclockable
*Nitrous button widget(I don't always run my phone at the max speed that it can handle but occasionally I need that extra speed burst for an intensive app. The nitrous button widget allows you to set that higher max speed and then just one push of the nitrous button widget from your home screen gives you that extra speed when you need it. Push the button again to go back to your regular max speed. All without needing to open the app.)
*Battery Temp Profile
*Battery Level Profile
*Screen on/off Profile
*Set at boot option(Please test speed settings before setting at boot or phone may not reboot)
**Thanks to all who have reported back and done testing on multiple devices**
*If you have time to report what devices and roms you have tried with success or failure please send me an email. Thanks*
*Questions and suggestions always welcome*
tags: cpu overclock setcpu underclock root init2winit
This app is exclusively made for those who like to do high multitasking or those who love to play HD games on their device.
This app runs on any rooted device running on Android 2.3+
Basically its is a kinda of task manager and minfree changer, but actually it does more than a these.
Here are some unique features of XBooster that distinct it from those ordinary task manager apps and minfree tweaking apps available on Play Store:
* DRC (Dynamic RAM calculation) check algorithm to boost device performance to the best possible.
* Unlike ordinary task managers that always run in background, XBooster does not leave any running activity of its own, so saves more free RAM.
* Intelligently changes minfree values according to device's hardware.
* Homescreen widget to kill useless background apps at anytime.
* Option to apply last selected profile on boot.
* Option to lock launcher in memory.
* Option to add apps in white list.
* Option to show on-going notification.
* Schedule boost to periodically boost device.
* Faster reading/writing speed from/to SD card in Gaming/Multitasking mode.
* Reduces lags while playing HD games or watching HD movies on your phone.
* Saves some battery when device is locked or screen is off.
* Optimized code to save space on device.
* Overall a smoother and faster device.
For any request,bug or suggestion, feel free to write me here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180150
Or you can also email me bugs and suggestions.
To get latest news and updates of my apps, join my official Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/646454415368000/
PS: Before giving this app a lower rating or posting any negative comment, just share your logcat file with me on the above link.
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
keywords: booster, ram boost, memory boost, game boost, high boost
With a beautiful, fully updated with Material Design and a very easy-to-use UI, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
It's simply the best tool of its kind - managing the Kernel parameters has never been more fun and easy!
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don't accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 6
* Nexus 7 2012
* Nexus 7 2013
* Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Lollipop (5.1.+).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Checks for new franco.Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h)
* Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default)
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines
* Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control)
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any "geek" knowledge
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible and easy to use!
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file)
* Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature
* Performance Profiles built-in on franco.Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given. Use your brains, you have them for a reason! :)
*** NOTE 1: If settings DO NOT appear to stick, make sure "Superuser" is working properly. I recommend SuperSU!
*** NOTE 2: Make sure you have BUSYBOX updated or installed.
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Feel Free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) can be found here:
This application OFFICIALLY supports the following ROOTED devices:
* Google Nexus 7 2012/2013, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, 5, 9
* HTC One M7/M8, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5, Galaxy Note 3/4
* Oppo Find 5, 7
* Moto G/X 1st/2nd generation
Up Coming Support for:
This application ALSO unofficially supports ALL ROOTED ICS, JB, KK, LP capable devices (Phones and Tablets). This app will works on ALL your other ICS/JB/KK/LP devices!
*** Application Features: ***
> CPU Control:
- Displays CPU core frequencies in real-time
- adjustment of CPU governors
- adjustments of CPU Min/Max frequencies
- mpdecision on/off (Qualcomm devices)
- CPU Quiet Governor (Tegra3 devices)
- Eco Mode (Battery Savings)
> Voltage Control:
- Displays current voltage per frequency
- Tweak CPU voltage (Global/Individual)
- Smart Reflex On/Off (Galaxy Nexus)
> CPU Governor Control: (supports ANY CPU governor!)
- Allows for CPU governor specific tweaks
> GPU Control:
- Displays GPU frequencies in real-time
- selection of available GPU governors (My kernel and Qualcomm Chipsets)
- GPU max frequencies (Qualcomm Chipsets and kernels with GPU Overclocking enabled!)
- GPU V-sync capability (Qualcomm Chipsets ONLY)
> I/O Scheduler Control: (Supports built-in eMMC and SDcard if available)
- Selection of available I/O schedulers
- Tweak read-ahead size
> Low Memory Killer Controls:
- Custom tweaks for LMK
> MDNIE/Gamma controls
> FastCharge Controls:
- Custom Charge current controls
> Miscellaneous Control: (depending on device, not all features are available)
- Dynamic File Sync (faster storage I/O)
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- USB FastCharge
- WiFi power management
- USB OTG Hack / charge
> Vibration Strength control
- Vibration Strength %
> Sweep2wake control
- Orientation (Nexus 4)
- Button LED (Sensation/Amaze and other HTC devices)
- Home2Wake, Logo2Wake, Home2Sleep, Logo2Sleep (HTC One ONLY)
> Per App Control (Profiles!)
- CPU min/max frequencies, GPU max frequencies, GPU governor and Eco Mode
> Color Control: (Not all features are available for different models)
- Color temperature (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4, HTC One)
- Gamma curve (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, Nexus 7 2013)
- Contrast (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- Gamma look up table (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- ZRAM Swap On/Off, Disk Size
- Memory adjustments
- CleanCache / Frontswap / Z-RAM (CompCache) Stats
> Thermal Control: (Qualcomm Devices ONLY)
- Disable Qualcomm's thermald/thermal-engine/HTC's pngmgr
- Control built-in Intelli-thermal
- Thermal statistics
> Download Control: (available only for OFFICIAL devices)
- Checks for latest stable kernel and beta kernels
- Social networking links (Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus)
- Kernel Support links (xda-developers and rootzwiki forums)
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by the use of this app. No warranties of any kind are given.
NOTE: This app currently only supports MT6573. This CPU is able to run at 806MHz at maximum. Please get the testing-version of this app to make sure that your system is supportet and that your CPU remains stable at maximum frequency.
MTK CPU-Control was developed because similar tools like SetCPU don't support this CPU which is widely used in most currently available dual-SIM-phones.
MTK CPU-Control can be used to overclock CPU to get more power or to lower the clock to save energy.
Dynamic voltage-Control allowes to save even more energy and enables CPU to run stable at higher frequencies.
NOTE: use this feature with care! Keep the voltage as low as possible without destabilizing your system.
MTK CPU-Control provides a CPU-Monitor to show current state of the CPU in Taskbar, dynamic frequency changing for optimized balance between maximum power and best battery-usage. Profiles can be configured for different CPU-behaviour under special conditions (Screen off, Low Battery).
CPU hibernation automatically sets CPU (processor) to the lowest possible frequency and voltage which ensures huge battery savings.
CPU “The brain of your device” constantly computes many demanding tasks. For example: updating widgets, checking for software updates etc. This computing power drains a lot of battery and is used when you do not need it. That is why CPU frequency needs to be lowered when the screen is OFF.
Choose which settings will be automatically disabled (hibernated) when your screen is OFF and enabled when your screen is ON.
If you hate frequently changing your settings or you just want to save more battery, this option is suitable for you. It is better to have enabled hibernation for all settings, because this mode will automatically hibernate only currently active settings.
You can apply settings hibernation to: wifi, mobile data (APN), bluetooth (BT)
Choose which battery-draining apps will be disabled (hibernated) when the screen is OFF.
Some of your installed apps are constantly performing some battery-draining tasks in background. For example: social app updates your status and checks for the new messages. If you hibernate this app, it stops all tasks running in background (services) which causes extreme battery savings. The hibernation is more effective than task killer or any other memory cleaner.
Battery widget allows you to control Hibernation Manager right from your home screen.
Note: Hibernation Manager is designed to work only with rooted devices
Warning: If you have problems with some of hibernated apps, disable particular hibernation and restart particular app.
Might not work with : battery doctor, power manager, deep sleep, battery widget, battery monitor, battery calibration, root battery saver, greenify , memory cleaner, RAM optimizer, task killer
To function properly, broodParts Lite requires:
- Root access (Check the XDA Forum page of your device)
- Init.d support (Check out my "Init.d Toggler" app for enabling init.d on your ROM)
- Busybox (Download from market and install if not sure)
- Custom Kernel (to fully benefit from broodParts Lite you need a custom kernel)
The app includes the following features:
- Set CPU Governor
- Set CPU Min/Max Frequency
- Enable/Disable CPU Governor Tweaks
(Quad core is supported)
- Set GPU Governor
- set GPU Max Frequency
- Set I/O Scheduler
- Set Internal SDCard Read Cache Size
- Set External SDCard Read Cache Size
- Enable/Disable I/O Scheduler Tweaks
- Cleanup RAM and view result
- Enable/Disable ADB Notification Icon
Enjoy! If you encounter any errors please send me a report!
Please note: some settings will only change when you have rebooted your phone (due to init.d execution)
AnTutu CPU Master is a tool for changing the CPU/GPU speed (capable of overclock and underclock) on a rooted android devices to improve performance or save battery.
CPU Master Automatic detection CPU's available frequencys, don't need to manually choose.
CPU Master's OverclockWidget show the CPU and battery stats, and change the CPU speed faster and simple.
CPU Master also allows you to set up profiles to change the CPU speed under certain conditions, such as when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, or when the phone's temperature is too high.
Note: Root is necessary
You can change following settings:
- Update interval
- Font size
- Font color
I checked on following devices:
Xperia Z (Android 4.1.2)
Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.2.1)
Desire HD (Android 2.3.3)
Android Dev Phone 1 (Android 1.6)
CPU Usage percentage load graph Multi-core
A single app to control your Tegra3 and Tegra 4 (Check Recent Changes). This tool will enable you to save power or switch to performance on fly. It covers safety features of master boot to enable/ disable your boot settings. Designed in a way that is look different than most market overclocking tools and provide easy to use interface. It can be very effective for those who are frustrated of heat problems or battery drain issues. For gamers it pack an FPS lock that help to get consistent Frame rate while saving battery when Gaming !!
This app is easy to use and DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO BE A GEEK, even a noob can control everything GUARANTEED* !
*If he learn to get rooted first.
*First time ever on android device: 120Hz or blur buster mod that makes your device smoothest of all GUARANTEED! Also included is nvidia Shield mod that increases its processor performance and is even visible in benchmarks with a huge margin. Try yourself to believe!
**Works like a charm even on any Tegra 3 and Tegra 4 device**
** Allows you to lock FPS(Frames per Second) which in turn saves battery for gamers and non gamers alike(minimum 40 recommended) and now from 1.5.6 you can switch to 30 FPS mode on fly!
* Select number of cores!
* The show stealer Low Power Core Control!!!
* SetCpu clock control
* GPU Overclock (From v 1.4 supports GPU/ CPU unlinking and freedom with GPU overclock !! )
*Added 50, 100, 150Mhz frequencies to GPU for power saving purpose. Default lowest was 200Mhz!!
* Ram Underclock (use it to save battery. It makes things laggy but not noticeable in light gaming, Gamers rejoice!)
* SD cache
* Out Of Memory Management ( OOM )
* Nvidia Prism Toggle Control (Special Brightness Cutter solution!)
*Tegra Thermal Guard ( Can now control throttling on Tegra3 phones and tablets )
*Vibrator strength control
*Max CPU Temperature logging.
*Time in States.
* Some Misc Tweaks + more upcoming.....
Guaranteed to work better than even most famed system tuner , No-frills CPU Control apps as these are generic applications while Tegra Overclock contains more settings and control even over Trickster mod. All in a nutshell if you have a TEGRA 3 Processor then you have come to right place.
This is Tegra Overlclock (meant for Tegra 3 devices) and not Tegrak Overclock (meant for samsung devices).
We strictly discourage using pirated apps and or even cracked stuff. So if the app is used on a modded Google Play store that will not work! Use original stuff, pay a little for the efforts and you will enjoy the experience.
If the app says "NOT LICENSED" , try this:
1> Grant root permission permanent as this cause conflict with the app dialog for the very first time in rare case.
2>If you face any other issue like retry message even when you have a good internet connection then try clearing the data of Play Sore App (settings > apps > all > play store > clear data)
or even try uninstalling and re installing the Play store update from the same path! Also quitting and reopening the app may solve the issue of BUTTON NOT WORKING/ License not Acquired issue as it happens only when an error occurs during license.
3> Contact the Developers directly
IMPORTANT * Please Read
From v 1.2 Tegra Overclock will work on all Tegra 3 devices regardless of Kernel used. Still keep in mind that some of the features and GPU Overclocking(above 416Mhz) are kernel specific.
Just uninstall it within 15 minutes from time of purchase and get an automatic refund and if you missed somehow then Contact us and we will refund you. That's a Genuine Promise.
Thanks for Reading!
For Refund, any queries and support mail to: email@example.com with subject including app name and order number if application was paid.
(1) People who want to check NET(baud rate) as well as CPU and memory.
(2) Heavy user of smartphone, Android app makers, computer engineers.
(3) People who are looking for a beautiful visual accessories.
A beautiful accessory, you happily. This displays one dynamic small graph (left to right CPU-Memory-Network).
The Graph resides in the status bar. It is updated every second (default).
In the android market, there was only display a CPU. So created this 3 value display, to effective use of status bar area.
Please see the dynamic tiny graph on the top of screenshot below. Visual design has obtained a good report from the users.
Please check pair application "Storage Meter (Widget 1x1)" which displays a dynamic tiny small Meter (Data, Cache, External storage).
Please rate for people on the Android Market, if possible.
Please email any comments and suggestions.
Tags: Visual Accessory Dynamic Graph System Info CPU Usage MEM NET SystemPanel Elixir Smart Monitor Status Bar
FIRST TRY Quick CPU Overclock Lite then UNINSTALL it and purchase this !
This app lets you to control your CPU clock and governor. The widget lets you choose the CPU profile with just one click. You can set trigger for events to automatically set the correct power profile.
The quickest CPU control application. Switch easily and fast between CPU profiles by tapping the widget on your homescreen or using the app.
You can create multiple CPU profiles. You want to play and need more power? Overclock your CPU! Need more battery life? You can easily double it.
You can choose the right profile whit just one tap, whenever you want.
Automatic detection CPU's available frequencies and governors.
Dual core devices support.
+ Overclock your CPU (more power)
+ Save battery
+ Automatically switch between profiles
+ Advanced real-time device info (kernel, uptime, CPU load, CPU clock, stats, memory, battery, etc.)
Two widgets: switcher and single.
WARNING: TO AVOID PROBLEMS PLEASE FIRST TRY THE LITE VERSION!