Onyx Icon pack offers you new Android Oreo 8.0 based icons having very soft and shining touch with eye catching fresh look.
Applying Onyx Icon Pack Oreo is a great way to decorate and change icons of your installed apps.
Icon pack works as custom and self applied icon changer.
Onyx Icon Pack for nova launcher (recommended) or other launcher provides you a way to change icons according to your wish.
★ 20+ High resolution Cloud based Wallpapers
★ Cool High resolution HD oreo icons
★ Icon resolution 192x192px XXHDPI
★ Material Design Theme Dashboard
★ Many alternate icons with new colors and styles to change icons.
★ Icons sorted in various categories with search and preview function.
★ Frequent updates
★ Icon request for send email to developer with missing icons.
★ Frequently Asked Questions: with search
▶ SUPPORTED LAUNCHERS
Onyx icon pack supports 23 launchers:
Full Compatible and Included in Apply Section
★ Action Launcher
★ ADW Launcher
★ Apex Launcher
★ Atom Launcher
★ Aviate Launcher
★ CM Theme Engine
★ GO Launcher
★ Holo Launcher
★ Holo Launcher HD
★ LG Home
★ Lucid Launcher
★ M Launcher
★ Mini Launcher
★ Next Launcher
★ Nougat Launcher
★ Nova Launcher
★ Smart Launcher
★ Solo Launcher
★ V Launcher
★ ZenUI Launcher
★ Zero Launcher
★ ABC Launcher
★ Evie Launcher
Full Compatible not Included in Apply Section
★ Arrow Launcher
★ ASAP Launcher
★ Cobo Launcher
★ Line Launcher
★ Mesh Launcher
★ Peek Launcher
★ Z Launcher
★ Launch by Quixey Launcher
★ iTop Launcher
★ KK Launcher
★ MN Launcher
★ New Launcher
★ S Launcher
★ Open Launcher
★ Flick Launcher
Icon pack may also work with other launchers, but that's not guaranteed.
▶ How to change icons using Icon pack
→ VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the icon pack app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your Launcher
→ VIA LAUNCHER
1. Download Nova Launcher (or any other launcher) & set it as your default home.
2. Apply Onyx Icon pack to Nova Launcher
3. Change Nova Launcher settings as follows
- Send an icon request, open Onyx icon pack app → Menu → Icon Request → Select Apps → Tap to Send request
▶ PLEASE NOTE
• Google Now Launcher and Pixel Launcher do NOT support icon packs.
• You should have a custom launcher installed like apex or nova to use this theme / icon pack / icon changer
• You can also apply this theme / icon pack / icon changer from the respective launcher's theme / icon settings
• Request icons for all your apps so we can update more new HD icons.
★★★★★ give us FIVE STARS if you like the icons
▶For more info and support contact us via email:
▶Follow us on:
Google +: https://plus.google.com/113185040869189144573
→Dani Mahardhika for CandyBar Dashboard