Buzz Widget supports a collection of customizable widgets: music, weather, battery, clock, and date. You can apply hundreds of thousands of widgets created by other users, with a touch of a button, and also create your own with the unlimited customization we offer.
with Buzz Widget, you can:
Apply 100,000+ widgets with just a single click.
● Various widgets embedded on each and every Homepack are available on Homepack Buzz
● Check out the premade widgets along with beautiful Homepacks:
● After downloading a Homepack, simply press “apply” icon.
Integrate Buzz Widget with Buzz Launcher at ease.
● Seamlessly apply the most sleek & stylish widgets onto your homescreen @ Buzz Launcher (http://goo.gl/dyfPyG)
● Also, no extra effort is needed to apply third-party widgets interfaced with Buzz Launcher : UCCW, Power Toggles, Minimalistic Text and more.
Experience the very first customizable music widget!
● Design, customize, and activate your favorite music player through Buzz Widget
● Custom album cover / artist / title to your preference
● Buzz widget is compatible with various device players & music players : Samsung, LG, HTC, Google, Sony, Poweramp, Double Twist, Google Music, and more.
Create a custom widget using Buzz Widget’s user friendly customization features.
● Use tools that allow you to choose a shape, select objects to add, change positions and much more.
● Create multiple widgets at once with fast & easy edit tools
● Many pre-made widget templates at your finger tips to get you started!
Design your widget by using various decoration features.
● Choose background color and control opacity
● Add any images or texts; position and size them freely
● Rotate, flip, and change font and color of any objects
Manage your created/downloaded widgets at one place with convenience.
● Save and store your widget designs
● Mix and match any widget design
● Buzz widget automatically saves all downloads from Buzz Launcher.
★ Take Advantage of the custom widget experience chosen by 4,500,000+ users! NOW! ★
< Contact Us >
● Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Widget Partnership Inquiries: email@example.com
● Buzz Widget is partnering with UCCW, The day before widget & Memo Widget, Sol Calendar & Sol Mail, Battery Widget Z, Power Toggles, Minimalistic Text, Som Note, Som To do.
< Buzz Communities>
● Facebook: https://facebook.com/buzzlauncher
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/buzzlauncher
● Instagram: http://instagram.com/buzzlauncher
● Google+ Designer community: https://plus.google.com/communities/106084851484318701445
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com/
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
Weather Now is a fabulous combination of weather live wallpaper, which animates local weather, time of day and season on ANY custom background, and a set of beautiful weather widgets!
Based on an original idea, Weather Now lets you pick image from your gallery (or use one of embedded images) and put animation of your current weather right over it on your home screen. Easy-to-setup, customizable and beautiful weather widgets will also bring you all local weather info you need, including detailed weather conditions, hourly and 10-days forecast.
Gorgeous Weather Live Wallpaper
★ Local or custom weather animations over any image from your gallery
★ Animated sun, moon, rain, snow, stars, clouds, lightning, fog and frost
★ Stunning weather effects like raindrops or snowflakes on screen
★ Time of day, seasons and color animations
★ Cool color effects and photo filters like winter, spring, summer, autumn, sepia, b&w and neon
★ Manual control of brightness, contrast, saturation and hue
★ Embedded image gallery
★ Special 3D panoramic mode
★ Easy-to-use settings with interactive preview
★ Daydream support
★ More features inside!
Beautiful Weather Widgets
★ Customizable backgrounds, colors and fonts
★ Customizable units, formats and application shortcuts
★ Home screen and lock screen layouts
★ Easy-to-use settings with interactive preview
★ Customizable weather update interval
★ Several different weather providers (including AccuWeather and Weather Underground)
Local Weather Forecast
★ Current weather conditions, RealFeel, high and low temp
★ 10-days forecast
★ Hourly forecast
★ Today, tonight and tomorrow predictions
★ Humidity, Pressure, Precipitation, UV, Wind Speed and Direction information
★ Sunset and Sunrise information
All weather effects can be tuned for your taste. Clouds, snow and rain depend on current wind speed and direction. Moon shows actual moon phase.
You can choose between real weather conditions or pick whatever you want right now. You can easily create your own live wallpapers such as snowfalls, rainstorms, lightning storms, frosted windows, rainy screens, sunny days with delighted sun-rays and so on.
All effects and animations can be applied to ANY image from your gallery, whether it is a real photo or your favorite wallpaper. Full HD ready, no quality loss!
Weather Now works well on both phone and tablet devices, uses low system resources and conserves your battery life!
Widgets cannot be used when installed on SD, it's a system requirement. To add Weather & Clock info, please open your apps, switch to widgets tab and search for Weather Now widgets there. Long-tap on a widget you want and drag it onto your home screen.
You can adjust Sun and Moon positions depending on your current background with your fingers. Drag them slowly!
Raindrops can be cleaned from screen by your fingers too!
Battery and RAM usage could be more than expected for live wallpaper because of settings with interactive preview and widgets. You do not have to worry about it, Android manages memory by itself.
In order to use automatic location, Google Location Service should be enabled in system settings. If you want to manually set your location but unable to find your city, try to type it in English, please.
COARSE LOCATION required to locate automatically and correctly animate current weather and time of day
FULL INTERNET ACCESS required to get local forecast
STORAGE required to support custom backgrounds
Please Rate & Comment!
For any questions, suggestions or bug reports please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hamster Beat Team.
▪ 2,200+ icons.
▪ 8-bit Size.
▪ 8-bit Color.
▪ xxhdpi Rendered.
▪ Dashboard & Icon request tool.
▪ For Apex, Nova, GO, ADW, Smart Launcher, and maybe more.
Here comes 8-BIT to stimulates your emotion.
Actually... 1-BIT emotion was so dried and shrunken. Just 8-BIT is real!
Like it? Take another ver.
▪ 1-BIT Icon Theme
▪ 1-BIT BLACK Icon Theme
▪ 1-BIT GREEN Icon Theme
▪ 8-MIT Icon Theme
Tag: bit, retro, minimal, pixel, dot, dos
Stylish design - clock / weather widget with app-start function.
- 18 skins for different display resolutions included. For high resolution smartphones, it's best to use DoubleRings or DoubleSquare version (eg FullHD), for lower resolution devices take at least DoubleRingsThin (or DoubleSquareThin)
- Showing time, date, weather, wind, location and battery Information
- also show "todays mobile data" and "mobile connection mode"
- also for all Number4-Templates: Accu-Symbol while charging, last Weather-Refresh
- All fonts, colors and even sizes (I recommend to set scaling in Zooper Widget Pro to a value between 110 to 120) can be adjusted (but not be stored on SD-Card)
- It can launch 9 different apps or activities. Choose "Layout" in Zooper Widget Pro from the menu, and set for the items "AppStart oben/unten/Mitte/links/rechts" under setting "Module OnTap" the appropriate app / activity. The grid corresponds to the full width of the widget with 3 rows and 3 columns per line. Standard settings are to call the battery info in the top right area and the configuration menu of Zooper Widget Pro in the upper left area
- NEW: ChromeDoubles6 (and ChromeDoublesThin6) also now support 3 more infos (see pictures above). In the right circle, a 3-day forecast and information on Sun- / Moonset can be displayed . The left circle can be changed to display the next alarm and the next appointment.
- NEW: Color Picker, now the background color of the two rings can be easily and quickly changed and also stored.
- ChromDoubles6 (and ChromeDoublesThin6) require the installation of ZW-Utilities (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.thinkkwer.zwutilities&hl=de) for all functions. When you first load the new widgets all the information is above the other, for the first time you have to click positions 2,4,5 repeatedly (see pictures above).
Only for ChromeDoubles6 (and ChromeDoublesThin6):
- Tap Position 1 to show Color-Picker, you have to enable your own Color-Settings first with a Tap on Position 3
- Tap Position 2 to toggle left Ring between Default and Alarm/Appointmentinformation
- Tap Position 3 to toggle between Default-Color or using your own Color-Picker-Settings
- Tap Position 4 to toggle right Ring between Default and Sun/Moonphase Infos
- Tap Position 5 to toggle right Ring between Default and 3-Days-Forecast
- Position 6 could be used by your own for example to set an external Weather-App with more detailed Infos. (Use "Module OnTap" from item "AppStart extWeather" for it
- You can still use all other 9 areas to configure and start our own Apps/Shortcuts (use "Module OnTap" of items "AppStart xxx" for it)
* This is not a standalone app! Zooper widget PRO is required * Here you will find the full version.:
* For extended switching (ChromeDoubles6) ZW Utilities is required * Here you will find the free full version.:
- Add a new widget to the Launcher
- Select zooper widget (4x2 is best)
- Select the widget in Zooper Widget Pro
- All settings can be changed, 9 different Apps / activities can be assigned (but changes of settings can not be stored on SD-Card)
- more variants of the widget will come soon
* Note *
Please, in case of problems dont write immediate a bad review, just write an email and I will help as soon as possible. Many thanks!
Tags: Zooper, Widget, Chrome, Rings, Squares, Clock, Weather, Stylish
If you don't have Android 4.2 you probably understand that Dashclock isn't available for your phone so this skin was designed with that in mind. It will display the Time, Date, Number of missed calls and text messages, next alarm time and it will display the temperature for your location as well as display a simple weather icon during the day. This widget works best with dark backgrounds and also works well in conjunction with Widget Locker (as shown in the first screenshot).
To use this skin please follow these steps:
1) Download and install the app
2) Open the Lock Clock app from the app drawer and press the "install" button
3) On the next screen, tap "OK" when it asks to "Replace app?"
4) If you are running Jelly Bean, you'll be asked whether you want to update an existing app. Tap "Next" here.
5) On the next screen press "Install" and when that finishes press "Done". The skin should now be installed.
6) Add a UCCW (4x3) or (4x4) widget to your screen
7) Select the Lock Clock skin from the list
8) Press the hand icon and wait for the widget to appear
9) Click the widget to edit hotspots and the time colour and layout if you wish
10) Finished :)
11) Leave a rating if you like it (Optional)
* Do not purchase until you have installed UCCW *
This is a skin designed for use with the UCCW app. It can be downloaded from here:
Any problems or questions please e-mail me before leaving a bad review.
1. By the mere touch of the player you will be able to unfold/fold the 3D album pictures. Meanwhile, you can chose your song only by changing the album pictures.
2. Choose the songs which you want after entering the setting.
1. This widget must be running on TSF Shell.
TSF Shell link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2. Please rate the app if you like it. If you have any questions or comments, please email us at: email@example.com.
Automatic music pause for incoming calls.
Automatic music pause on unplugging headset.
Keywords & Tags: TSF Shell,TSF 3D Music Widget,TSF Music Widget
■ Follow Us
■ Contact Us
- Multi languages (Use english for all languages (except for French))
- Lockscreen widget (4x2)
- Home with notifications (4x4)
- Home with weather and agenda (4x4) (Sun revolves around the circle in 24 hours and becomes a moon based on sunrise and sunset)
- Music widget (without cover, with cover and with transparent cover) (4x4)
- Download and install Zooper Widget Pro (http://goo.gl/amz7X5) and Media Utilities (http://goo.gl/n7k8bR)
- Configure Media Utilities like the picture.
- Add a Zooper widget via long press on your homescreen (4x4)
- Tap on the widget and when Zooper widget skins list pops up, choose Flat to apply
- Choose your widget
If you haven't a full HD screen (1080x1920), Zooper widget will change automatically scaling in the widget settings. You just need to insert "100" in scaling.
If you resize a widget, the scaling will change. Reput "100" in scaling or find your best scaling ;)
The wallpaper can be downloaded here : http://goo.gl/S8lwDp
If you have any problems, feel free to contact me. Don’t hesitate to put a screenshot if it’s more explicit.
Love this widget? Rate it 5 stars!
Zooper Widget Pro - http://goo.gl/uYVDY Does NOT work on the free version!
Media Utilities - http://goo.gl/gTlDgR
4 Clock widgets. Two white, one dark gray and one black. They all include weather with temperature and conditions. Notification counts for GMail, Phone and SMS with hotspots.
Matching music widget with cover art and controls.
Matching Google search bar.
Set Media Utilities up the same way it's shown in the screenshot included here. Make sure the artwork is enabled and set to circle.
Set the launcher to 5 columns and 7 rows.
Once installed create a new 5x2 widget.
Click the widget.
You'll see "Minimal" in the list in Zooper. Select it and then select one of the widgets from the list.
Once open in Zooper adjust the scaling size to best fit.
Hit the back button and repeat for the other widgets that you wish to use.
Make sure that that you have the notification listener enabled in settings/security/notification and reboot. For the music player you will want to change the skin shape from square (default) to circle. Make sure that you have the following enabled for proper setup: Zooper, General broadcast, Attempt direct control, Make coverart available, Send song progress. Coverart size is left alone at 400!
Hotspots not working right? Not the skins fault. The hotspots are by far the best you'll find in any Zooper skin. I do this the right way.
Media Utilities not working right on Lollipop? Known problem, it's broken. They'll have to fix it before the music skin works.
Email me if you need any more help. I'd be more than happy to help you.
Customization is often a difficult process, but not with UCCW. Just install a skin, and tell UCCW to show it or make your own skin.
UCCW offers a WYSIWYG (What-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor allowing to customise layout, fonts, images, shapes, etc.
Widget objects - text, shapes, images, weather, graphic (progress), analog clock etc.
Text objects - calendar, weather, battery info, missed calls, sms, gmail, location, next calendar event, tasker variables
Graphical objects - barcode, bar, pie
Special objects - Week bar, Series clock
Text mapping to override text values
Hotspots (actionable areas on widget)
Share skins with one press
Ability to customize objects for size, color, tranparency, fonts etc.
Widget not updating
1. UCCW may be killed by task killers. So exclude UCCW in task killers.
2. Could be a launcher app issue; Try a different launcher.
Getting force closes
1. Uninstall UCCW and install again.
2. Check if Force closes are occuring with a particular skin; discard that skin.
3. Send a logcat if force closes continue.
Skins do not show
1. Google play skins may not appear for some custom roms or if screen density is changed.
Join the UCCW beta program here: http://uccw.vasudevsoftwares.com/uccw-beta-version/
App Permissions explained:
Your messages - to show unread message count
Storage - for saving skins
Your location - to show location
Network communication - for weather and ads
Phone calls - to show missed calls number
Your social information - for direct dial hotspot
Your personal information - to show next calendar event
Your accounts - for Gmail unread mails count
NOTE: You MUST have one of these devices (Glass or a supported smartwatch) to use this app! See below for device-specific instructions; lots more info is available at http://wearablewidgets.com.
If you have any difficulties, please email us, or stop by our community on Google+: http://goo.gl/dbZ1d0. Please do not just leave a complaint as a comment here: this is an app store, not a support forum.
Wearable Widgets creates a bridge from your phone to your wearable device for the thousands of widgets available on Android. You don't need to wait for developers to support smartwatches or Glass; get your apps on your wearable now, in a format that the developer has already designed for a small screen.
Now, please adjust your expectations…
• This free app supports unlimited usage of one widget at a time. Multiple widget support for smartwatches is available as a small in-app purchase: please confirm that your favorite widgets are compatible with your watch before buying.
• You’ll find that taps and swipes on your wearable device aren't quite as nifty as when you interact directly with your phone – there’s some unavoidable lag in the connection between devices.
• Also, when you tap or swipe a widget on your wearable device, it will flash briefly on the screen of your phone. This is a known behavior.
• Some widgets lend themselves better than others to the screen size on wearable devices – please use common sense.
• There are also some known compatibility issues with specific widgets. If you're having trouble with one, you can find more info at http://wearablewidgets.com/widgets.html
Using with Android Wear
With your watch paired to your phone, just install and run this app, and select a widget or two. Then say to your watch, "Ok Google, start widgets!" (If you prefer, you can also find WW in the touch menu of the watch, in the "Start…" app list.)
To use a widget as a watch face, please see the instructions at http://wearablewidgets.com/wear/#watchface. And be aware that a widget coming from your phone will generally use more battery than a face running solely on your watch.
Using with Tizen Gear
First, install and run this app on your phone to configure your widgets. Then open Gear Manager, and in the Gear Apps store, search for “Wearable Widgets” to install the watch component. It's available both as a clock face and as an interactive app.
Please note that using Tizen watches with non-Samsung phones is not supported.
Using with Sony SmartWatch 1 and 2
You’ll need Sony's Smart Connect app (http://goo.gl/4JDnN) installed and configured on your phone. Then just run Wearable Widgets, and select a widget from the list that pops up. To see it on your wrist, simply tap our “W” icon on the watch's home screen.
Using with Google Glass
To show a widget on Glass, you’ll need this app installed on your phone, plus a small second app on Glass. You can find the Glassware download (plus more instructions) at our website, http://widgets.glass. Run the phone app to set up your widget, then just say, "OK Glass… Show widgets".
Be aware that multiple widgets are not supported on Glass; see http://wearablewidgets.com/glass#multiple for info.
Widget images are used with the permissions of their respective developers.
Portions of the screenshots are reproduced from work created and shared by the AOSP and used according to terms described in the CC 2.5 Attribution License.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Note: On some devices you may have to restart your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget list!
If you have a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will gladly help you.
A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
- Choose between small (2x1), big (4x2) and wide (4x1) resizable digital clock widgets with 7 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to show brief weather information and weather forecast on tap
- Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
- Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app and your favourite weather app by tapping the widget
- Option to add the widget to your lock screen (Android 4.2+ only, supported on selected devices)
- NEW: Backup & restore settings
- NEW: Options for Bold hours and no colon separator ala Xperia Z3
- Paid "Premium" upgrade that unlocks options for:
- Custom (user-selectable) font + 9 additional fonts
- NEW: Ability to show current time and weather in multiple locations
- Ability to show battery level info
- Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
- Removes advertisements
Note: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Help" option in the settings window.
Note: The required permissions are necessary for:
- Downloading weather forecasts / current weather information
- Detecting current location for the weather forecast
- Letting the user use custom fonts (Premium only)
- The Premium in-app purchase
- Backing up & restoring settings
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
Yet another set of basic home screen widgets.
They are designed to provide you with the most important information at a glance, yet still allow you to enjoy your (Live-) wallpaper.
This package contains:
* Glass Clock Widget
Enter a city name, or use geolocation to automatically find your location. Add more than one clock widget to your home screen in order to follow the time and weather around the world. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show weather and clock
- Show date and clock
- Show alarm and clock
- Show clock only
* Glass Calendar Widget
See the current date, along with the next three events in your calendar. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show date and events
- Show events only
* Glass News Widget
Read your favorite RSS/Atom feeds from your home screen. Select one of the build in feeds (Google News, BBC, Reuters, WIRED ect.) or add your own custom feed. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show label and news
- Show news only
* Glass All-In-One Widget
All the above widgets combined into one 4x3 widget.
FREE & PAID VERSIONS:
All the widgets are semi-transparent, with a nice smoked glass look. But the paid version will allow you to change the tint and transparency of the background as you wish.
1) I can't find the widgets
The widgets don't show up in the App-drawer. Instead, they can be found in the widget list. The widget list is opened by tapping and holding on an empty space on the home screen.
2) I still can't find the widgets
The most common cause of this problem is that the widgets are installed on the SD-card. Android doesn't like widgets on the SD-card. Please try to move them back to the main memory of the phone/tablet.
3) How do I change the settings for a widget?
If you tab the upper left corner of the widget, the setting screen for that widget will open. If you tab the lower left corner, the widget will refresh itself.
Vote on the next feature!:
This is a replica of several clocks from The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask.
You can turn on a crowing dawn sound, a howling dusk sound, and a "ker-CHUNK" clock movement sound. You can also have it vibrate with the clock movement.
Tapping on the widget will reopen the configuration screen, in case you need to tweak it.
Q: What happened to the old graphics? Can you bring them back?
A: The old graphics were made by a third party, who pulled them from several sources, including this app. I removed them out of respect for his wishes. You may read more about it on my Google+ page.
Q: The widget isn't listed in my apps
A: Since it's a widget, it won't be in your app drawer. You can find it with your widgets by swiping over in your app drawer or by long-pressing on the home screen.
Q: The widget isn't in my widgets
A: 1) Android doesn't always immediately refresh the widgets. You can force it by restarting your device.
2) Widgets won't work if they are on the SD card.
3) Scroll through ALL the widgets. Sometimes it's put after the pre-installed widgets.
Q: How do I read the Clock Tower widget?
A: The outer ring represents minutes. When the red symbol is at the top, the minute are :00. The inner ring represents hours. When the red oval is at the top, and the sun/moon is at the bottom, the hour is 00/12
Q: How do I read the HUD Widget?
A: The minutes are represented by the smaller, yellow sun rotating around the diamond. When it is at the top, the minute is :00. The hour is indicated by the position of the sun/moon and the big ol' number by it.
Q: How do I read the Time Travelling Widget?
A: The hour is represented by the inner dial. When the large circle is at the bottom, the hour is 00/12. The minutes are...subtle.
Q: How do I send a BUGS REPORT or COMMENT?
A: EMAIL me any bugs/comments.
If it's a bug, INCLUDE: (1) Android and App versions, (2) phone model, & (3) whether you use a custom ROM or launcher.
Q: How do I suggest a NEW FEATURE?
A: Check the latest new feature poll on my Google+ site (https://plus.google.com/105574214496257455143). If it's there, vote on it, if not, comment it!
Q: Why all the PERMISSIONS?
A: Here's why:
- Internet access: for donations (Please...with C...)
- Modify Audio Settings: play the clock sounds as notifications (some people don't want it as a media sound)
- Vibrate: Phone can vibrate with the clock movement (duh)
Email is surest way to get a response and to get issues fixed. I need more info than "the widget doesn't work." :)
If you like my icons, go ahead and give my FB page a like! http://bit.ly/jennningIconFB
Free version is the same as donate version, except with less custom icons, icons such as Star Wars characters, Mario characters, Adventure Time icons, AVENGERS, etc.
If you like the pack, consider donating so you get more COOL icons!
You will need a compatible launcher that supports custom icon packs. Compatible with Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, and Holo Launcher. Note that this is not a standalone app.
YOU NEED TO APPLY THE ICON PACK FROM THE LAUNCHER'S SETTINGS.
For other launchers, get Desktop Visualizer to apply icons on the homescreen: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.bii.android.app.dskvzr
*To use this icon pack:*
First install Apex / Nova / ADW / Holo Launcher (all free from the Play Store).
Then proceed to download and install this icon pack.
Find Simply 8-Bit in the launcher's theme settings, then click apply.
Manual selection of icons / Icon picker is only supported on Apex and Nova.
To apply custom icons (Mario, Adventure Time, Star Wars, Avengers, etc)
Apex Launcher and Nova Launcher Prime: Long press and release icon shortcut that is already placed on homescreen > Press Edit > Press on the app icon > Select (from) Icon Pack > Select Simply 8-Bit > Choose the icon you want.
Desktop Visualizer: at the DVR setup screen > Press Select Icon > Select Others > Select Simply 8-Bit > Choose the icon. (Custom icons are located at the end of the list)
700+ icons and counting!
HTC app icons in 8-bit!
Samsung app icons in 8-bit!
8-bit themed wallpapers!
Extra 8-bit custom icons for compatible launcher!
Optimized for XHDPI (720p) devices!
Go to http://jennning.tumblr.com/ for more details!
To apply the wallpapers you'll need Apex Launcher installed, otherwise get them from http://bit.ly/Simply8BitWallpapers
If you have any questions/comments/concerns/ideas then please contact me via email@example.com
Don't forget to rate and please leave a review!
All features are permanently enabled in this Pro version of BITS Widget:
- Unlimited bits per widget
- Set location from GPS or manually lock it to a specific place
- Unlimited widgets each with a unique location
- Show time and weather for multiple locations
- Save and restore layouts
- Tasker integration (show variables, trigger refresh)
- Resize home screen cells
- Enable or disable any size widget from 1x1 to 4x4
- Launch any shortcut from any bit
- Use graphics from SD card as a bit
Create a widget that shows the time, date and current weather conditions and then assign shortcuts so that touching the time opens a clock app, touching the date opens a calendar app, and touching the weather opens up a weather app. Or, load a photograph from the SD card and assign a shortcut so that touching that photo automatically calls that person, sends a text message, or opens that person’s phone book record.
BITS Pro is also completely integrated with Tasker, with the ability to show the value of any variable in Tasker and to have Tasker trigger on-screen updates.
Each widget created with BITS Pro can show information from a unique location which can be set using GPS or manually locked to a single location. One widget can show time and weather where you are while another shows the time and weather "back home" or somewhere else.
Bits Is The Stuff™
Currently the widget can show the following bits of information:
Shortcut (any supported by OS)
Location (from GPS or locked to specific one)
Moon Phase (graphic)
Sun or Moon Phase (graphic, sun during daylight, moon phase at night)
Sun or Moon Phase with Weather (same as above with weather conditions superimposed)
Temperature (C° or F°)
Cloud conditions (text)
Precipitation conditions (text)
Other conditions (text)
Combined All Weather conditions (text)
Wind Speed (in kt or mph)
Wind Direction (in deg or cardinal directions)
Sunrise (time at location)
Sunset (time at location)
Free file space
Free SD Card space
Battery Level (percentage)
Battery Charging (“full”, “charging” or “”)
Battery Temperature (C° or F°)
Battery Voltage (mV)
Rectangle (squared or rounded)
Last Weather Download (time and date)
Last Weather Observation(at the weather station, time and date)
Graphic from SD card
New bits are added all the time.
More information and free online support available at http://www.bitswidget.com