Nowadays wall clock are quite stupid, but price for them is a little bit less that price for tablet PC. And weather station is expensive. So, why do you need to buy stupid clock or expensive weather station when you can take this application and the cheapest table pc or old useless one and get smart clock:
- they wouldn't lost time during blackouts. And it even doesn't require batteries for that, because device already has rechargeable battery
- screen brightness is auto adjustable. Even if your device has not light sensor - application use camera as light sensor (disabled in settings by default)
- you can choose one of 16 million color for displaying
- alarm clock from Android OS
- displaying current date, sunset and sunrise
- weather now, forecast for one day each 6 hour and forecast on next week: temperature, wind speed and direction, pressure, clouds, precipitation and if sky is clear - moon phase, Units for temperature, speed and pressure are adjustable.
- automatic start and close application on plugged/unplugged charger ( disabled in settings by default )
- and even do not have to set up time on this clock, because Android OS could take time from network and you will have exact time!
You can use this application for your lovely device like screen saver while charging. Especially for devices with dock stations. Just turn on autorun and autoclose feature in settings and clock will appear while device is docking.
On first launch choose your city for weather forecast.
If your device have navigation bar, it will be hidden on application start. Any touch return navigation bar to screen, is not affecting on application.
Touch the alarm clock icon to show system alarm clock.
Touch the time to show application menu (the same as menu button, in case if your device does not have menu button).
Touch the weather to switch two types of forecast - dayly and weekly.
If your device does not has a light sensor, but it has camera, better front, turn on brightness adjusting using camera in settings - it will measure light every 30 seconds. But if you run this on unplugged device it will decrease on-battery time.
Time and date format are taken from system.
If you need brightness lower that your device allows, change in settings -> text color value R, G, B to lower ones. For example: if you change green (#00FF00) to 80 instead of FF, brightness will twice lower.
You can choose screen rotation in settings.
Displays the current time using colourful arcs/rings. All colours and transparency are customizable.
Uses built-in AnalogClock functionality, so should be light on battery usage.
This also means that seconds can not be shown, as the built-in analog clock doesn't support it. Would drain the battery a bit, I suppose.
Interaction are available only in "Work" corner. For better graphic quality pick High setting in menu.
My Log Home is compatible with tablets in wide screen mode as well as portrait.
★ Appszoom.com - 10ravens have created this excellent live wallpaper full of customizable options
★ Pockethype.net - This is one of the most amazing live wallpapers with beatiful graphics, interactive possibilities and personal customization options that I've ever seen on the market yet
★ Video review from pockethype - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq5U80MBldg
Bellow are listed features of the full version:
Most of these features can be switched on or off.
• Realistic and next-gen graphic.
• Automatic weather with seasons
• 360° seamless and horizontal view around whole scene
• Interactive items
• Gyroscope and accelerometer
• Several color modes such as black&white, sepia and more.
• Lens flares
• Hiding objects
• Choice for selecting your national flag
• Notepad on a wall where you can write short note.
• Function calendar
• Function digital and analog clocks
• Place your images into the scene from your gallery
• Can be used as a portrait or landscape
• Smooth animations
• 7 different camera views
• 3 versions of textures for better optimization
• Particles of dust, sparks, snow and other
• Nice and realistic lighting with a glow
Visit our website www.10ravensinteractive.com or if you have idea how to improve My Log Home iLWP then write us email on firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/10ravensInteractive or twitter http://www.twitter.com/10ravens_com for updates.
More from developer
============= NOTE =============
If you have any trouble and want help, please leave a message at http://www.bitswidget.com/help. We really do want to help. Unfortunately, we can't respond to reviews, so unless you're just trying to lash out, please don't leave a review that says that "it doesn't work" when it obviously does for so many people. Thank you.
BITS is a DIY home screen widget creator with a WYSIWYG editor that allows you to make your own multi-functional widgets. You can add, remove, edit, arrange, re-size and color bits of information on the widget face. Each bit can be set to launch any shortcut when touched.
Create a widget that shows the time, date and current weather conditions and then assign shortcuts so that touching the time opens a clock app, touching the date opens a calendar app, and touching the weather opens up a weather app. Or, load a photograph from the SD card and assign a shortcut so that touching that photo automatically calls that person, sends a text message, or opens that person’s phone book record.
The Pro version of BITS is also completely integrated with Tasker, with the ability to show the value of any variable in Tasker and to have Tasker trigger on-screen updates.
Each widget created with BITS can show information from a unique location which can be set using GPS or manually locked to a single location. One widget can show time and weather where you are while another shows the time and weather "back home" or somewhere else.
Bits Is The Stuff™
Currently the widget can show the following bits of information:
Shortcut (any supported by OS)
Location (from GPS or locked to specific one)
Moon Phase (graphic)
Sun or Moon Phase (graphic, sun during daylight, moon phase at night)
Sun or Moon Phase with Weather (same as above with weather conditions superimposed)
Temperature (C° or F°)
Cloud conditions (text)
Precipitation conditions (text)
Other conditions (text)
Combined All Weather conditions (text)
Wind Speed (in kt or mph)
Wind Direction (in deg or cardinal directions)
Sunrise (time at location)
Sunset (time at location)
Free file space
Free SD Card space
Battery Level (percentage)
Battery Charging (“full”, “charging” or “”)
Battery Temperature (C° or F°)
Battery Voltage (mV)
Rectangle (squared or rounded)
Last Weather Download (time and date)
Last Weather Observation(at the weather station, time and date)
Tasker Variable (Pro)
Graphic from SD card (Pro)
New bits are added all the time.
Advanced features are free for 15 days and then can be purchased in-app or by buying the pro version.
- Unlimited bits
- Restore saved layouts
Pro features are only available when unlocked or in the Pro version.
- Tasker integration
- Resize home screen cells
- Launch any shortcut from any bit
- Use graphics from SD card as a bit
More information and free online support available at http://www.bitswidget.com