• MyScreen is a suite of beautifully crafted live wallpapers that offer much more excitement than ordinary wallpapers.
• Imagine having to know the weather conditions such as Day, Night, Rain or Snow by just looking at the screen of your mobile phone.
• The images automatically change to reflect the weather condition: Day, Night, Rain and Snow.
• The following themes are available in the MyScreen bouquet:
o Regular Live Wallpaper
o Christmas Live Wallpaper
o New Year Live Wallpaper
o Valentine’s Day Live Wallpaper
How to set MyScreen:
• To set the Theme: > select "MyScreenLive" from a list of Live Wallpapers> press "Set wallpaper".
MyScreen Live provides these services in a much more fun way and with utmost ease - just glance at your phone screen and the image you see is what you get as per weather condition or time of the day!
If you have any concerns or issues; kindly contact us first at email@example.com rather than giving us bad reviews or comments.
**Please view the video if you have any questions.
I am going to quickly go through how to add a widget to your homescreen and then give you tips and tricks on how to use the widget.
How to use widgets:
-In general there are 2 possible ways to add a widget. So one of these methods should work for you.
-The first method is to long press on an empty area of your home screen. That should bring up a menu. Choose in that menu to add a widget. Then choose CCW widget.
-The second method is to go to the app menu and there will be a widgets menu at the top that you need to go to. Then choose CCW widget.
-A common issue that users have is that they think the application is the same thing as the widget. The application is just there to help users use the widget.
If you have any problems with adding widgets please contact me.
Tips for using CCW:
1) You can hide the date from the display if you do not like it.
2) You can enable time to countdown to a specific time.
3) You can show month and year in countdown. Else it defaults to days.
4) You can create a widget without a background image.
5) You can manually resize the image. That is useful because I have no way to know the exact size of the widget. You can play with this if your image is blurry. Also you can resize the widget to something like 1x4. Then manually crop the image to fit that space to have a 1x4 image without any blur.
6) If you put a date in the past the widget will still work.
Thanks for considering downloading my application. Feedback is appreciated. Please contact me with any issues you are having. You can contact me through the app, through the app store, or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
============= NOTE =============
If you have any trouble and want help, please leave a message at http://www.bitswidget.com/help. We really do want to help. Unfortunately, we can't respond to reviews, so unless you're just trying to lash out, please don't leave a review that says that "it doesn't work" when it obviously does for so many people. Thank you.
BITS is a DIY home screen widget creator with a WYSIWYG editor that allows you to make your own multi-functional widgets. You can add, remove, edit, arrange, re-size and color bits of information on the widget face. Each bit can be set to launch any shortcut when touched.
Create a widget that shows the time, date and current weather conditions and then assign shortcuts so that touching the time opens a clock app, touching the date opens a calendar app, and touching the weather opens up a weather app. Or, load a photograph from the SD card and assign a shortcut so that touching that photo automatically calls that person, sends a text message, or opens that person’s phone book record.
The Pro version of BITS is also completely integrated with Tasker, with the ability to show the value of any variable in Tasker and to have Tasker trigger on-screen updates.
Each widget created with BITS can show information from a unique location which can be set using GPS or manually locked to a single location. One widget can show time and weather where you are while another shows the time and weather "back home" or somewhere else.
Bits Is The Stuff™
Currently the widget can show the following bits of information:
Shortcut (any supported by OS)
Location (from GPS or locked to specific one)
Moon Phase (graphic)
Sun or Moon Phase (graphic, sun during daylight, moon phase at night)
Sun or Moon Phase with Weather (same as above with weather conditions superimposed)
Temperature (C° or F°)
Cloud conditions (text)
Precipitation conditions (text)
Other conditions (text)
Combined All Weather conditions (text)
Wind Speed (in kt or mph)
Wind Direction (in deg or cardinal directions)
Sunrise (time at location)
Sunset (time at location)
Free file space
Free SD Card space
Battery Level (percentage)
Battery Charging (“full”, “charging” or “”)
Battery Temperature (C° or F°)
Battery Voltage (mV)
Rectangle (squared or rounded)
Last Weather Download (time and date)
Last Weather Observation(at the weather station, time and date)
Tasker Variable (Pro)
Graphic from SD card (Pro)
New bits are added all the time.
Advanced features are free for 15 days and then can be purchased in-app or by buying the pro version.
- Unlimited bits
- Restore saved layouts
Pro features are only available when unlocked or in the Pro version.
- Tasker integration
- Resize home screen cells
- Launch any shortcut from any bit
- Use graphics from SD card as a bit
More information and free online support available at http://www.bitswidget.com