Cannot create folder directly from android device ,need a pc also.!!!! I dont know why u havent gave access to android devices to create folder withing from device,why we need to sync it from computer first. Plz fix it will gave u 5 star for sure.
Still having issues 1.4 was really stable and had linux ppc support. 2.0 was a complete waist of my time and 2.1 though significant improvement seems to have broken again
Sync doesn't work correctly There is no autosync on android devices. Need to exit and load the program due to refresh & sync
Doesn't work with an sdcard on lollipop, even though it's possible. Get on it!
Good Works, I use it to sync my music. Doesn't work on sd card
Version 2.1 sets off virus and network intrusion alarms. Unusable. Latest installer is detected as malware by Symantec on Windows, and quarantined. Network traffic from Android now sets off corporate network intrusion alarms. My employer now bans any devices running it, and scrubs it off those devices (BigFix agent). Permanently lost a customer due to these black flag issues.
- Share items from other apps like Photos or Office using Sync. Use the “Share" button to add items directly to a Sync folder.
- In another app, you can now open and edit files stored in a Sync folder.
- Use the "Share" button in Sync to open your synced files in any other app.
- Access all info and actions for a Sync folder can by clicking the "circle i" icon to the right of the folder's name.
- Design and usability improvements.
- Performance improvements and minor bug fixes.
Easiest contacts transfer, backup, and sync app across platforms.