Expenses plan can be created for each month or can add various plans such as a vacation for a few days, a weekend in the mountains, a trip to Europe, a wedding etc.
Application graphs allow better visualization of financial statements for each plan separately.
In addition, each financial plan has prepared a report that will allow the display of general statements on compliance with the proposed plan.
The main idea of this app is to plan your money in advance and then, every day, by adding incomes or expenses, you can fulfill your plan. This will help you to avoid situations when you run out of money.
If you do not want to plan your budget you can simply add your daily incomes or expenses and get a better view on your money.
• Calculate annual percent return on investment (ROI) or yield achieved, if periodic investment amount, and final amount is given
• Calculate Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) for a loan with tenure in given number of months
• Calculate how much pension you can get if you invest given amount.
• Calculate how much your periodic investment will be worth in given number of months or years
• Calculate monthly income if a given amount in invested as fixed deposit.
• Calculate how much a lump-sum investment will grow to in given number of months/years
More calculators can be added based on user feedback.
Please mail me for any calculators you want added to 'Financial Planner'.
1 - Helps in reviewing your daily expenses.
2 - Facilitates follow your regular expenses.
3 - Helps in pursuing your savings.
4 - helps to remember the debt that to you or upon you.
For any comments or suggestions contact me by the following email:
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tip Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan/Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Calculators: Stock Return Calculator, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
The app allows you to edit and prioritize the list of calculators for easy access.
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate. All other calculators don't need the Internet access.
FA Free has powerful, in-built features that are designed to meet the needs of your business. Its simple user interface allows you to maintain your company books. It is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
Just enter your daily vouchers and let FA Free do all the double-entry accounting.
•Maintain individual ledgers/accounts.
•Enter daily transactions. (only 100 allowed)
•Automatic computation of profit/loss.
•View reports (Trial Balance, P&L A/C, Trading A/C, Balance Sheet etc.) for the period specified.
•Create individual inventory items with your own units of measure.
•Record purchase/sale/purchase return/sales return voucher entries of these items.
•Automatic valuation of closing inventory based on FIFO.
•Inventory Summary displaying the closing value of each inventory item.
•Detailed reports of each inventory item.
•Create separate tax accounts for input/output tax
•Enter purchase/sale vouchers with taxes
•Generation of Tax Computation report
•Easy filing of tax returns
•Support for more foreign languages
Keywords: - finance, business, company, books, accounting, reports, double-entry, tally, busy, quickbooks, sage, inventory
* IRR, MIRR
* NPV, NFV
* Time value of Money (TMV) calculator
* PV/FV of annuity/annuity due/perpetuity/interest
* Nominal/Effective rate converter
* Loan Amortization
* Bonds calculator
* Series avg, std & var.
* Beta & Gamma functions
* Tip Calculator
KW: Financial Calculator, Finance Calculator
★★★★★ "Fantastic app, just as good as a $60 calculator" - Cbh35711
★★★★★ "Easy mode is awesome! Support is excellent! and much easier than a BA II" - Grantioth
★★★★★ "Love it!" - mccully2
Financial Calculator is a simple, yet powerful and accurate intuitive calculator.
You can download this version instead of the free trial when your country is still not supported in in-app purchase system.
Video tutorial: http://www.echoboom.com/financialcalculator/
* Time value of money.
* Growing annuities.
* Calculates N, Interest, Present Value, PMT and Future Value of Money.
* Bond valuation.
* Cash flow analysis in an intuitive interface.
* Analyzes investments: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV)
* Amortization and Loans. Support for Canadian mortgages.
* RPN support.
* Near instantaneous calculations.
Please, read the FAQ on the help section if you believe numbers are wrong. It's usually people missing something on the settings when using the financial calculator.
Note about permissions: There seems to be some concern about the permissions. The reason they are there is to be able to email your results so it needs access to your phone, internet and email app. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact us.
Founded in 1971, Financial Planning is the leading resource for independent financial advisors. Financial Planning delivers the information, strategies and expert analysis advisors need to help them serve their clients better and build their financial planning practices. Financial Planning’s integrated platform – magazine, website, e-newsletters, iPad, iPhone, mobile editions, conferences and custom publishing – are an invaluable resource for the entire advisory profession.
The NEW Financial Planning APP features:
- Expert advice to help advisors build their businesses
- Information and analysis to keep advisors up-to-date on critical information
- Current and past issues of Financial Planning
- Streaming video
- Searchable archive
- The ability to clip and save stories
- The ability to easily e-mail content to colleagues
- The ability to share content through Facebook and Twitter
Financial Planning covers the subjects that matter most to independent advisors, including:
Articles to help advisors as business owners, portfolio managers, trusted advisors and change agents, which includes industry news on compliance, regulation, and the state of the industry; trends in wealth management and serving high-net worth clients; tips on practice management, technology, operations, marketing, revenue generation, and client relations; the latest insights on portfolio management, asset management, investment selections, mutual funds and ETFs; and the latest statistics on mutual funds, annuities and ETFs.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
With Money Lover, you can easily monitor your spending within your planned budget and control your savings by spending reminders and alerts. Money Lover acts like a financial calendar, alerts you to debts, and reminds you of recording your expenses. All are done in one simple app with a clean and sleek environment.
- Financial report of your incomes, expenses and savings: charts, stats and calculated spending trends;
- Easy and quick to add income and expense items, with pictures attached for later reminder;
- Smart widget for greater convenience;
- Upcoming Cloud feature offers a solution to your pooled funds and synchronizes your expense data from different platforms, perfect for family and household budget managing;
- Travel mode assist you to manage your trip;
- Budget function keep your spending under control;
- Backup and Restore data easily, with link to Dropbox;
- Upcoming DashClock Extension integration;
- And other cool features.
- Multi-language support - English and Vietnamese Interface, with options to Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, and Ukrainian versions.
- Over 150 types of currencies;
- Simple and thorough main Categories, with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
- Devoted for users and also contributed by users: multi environments for user’s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
- Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With” field, so that you remember the context of the transactions.
- Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
- Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
- System tools is for adding Homescreen shortcuts and widget
Your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space; we always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.
Q: Why I don't see widget?
A: You can go setting move app from SD card to phone.
Q: I reset my phone, do I need to buy Premium again?
A: If you are a premium user (by in-app purchase, store purchase, “appoftheday” promo code or by any other means), register your email account with us. Our system will remember your Premium status and then the next time you log in after resetting app data or phone settings, just tap “Go Premium” or similar phrase in other languages' version, it will automatically re-activate your Premium. Anyway, always remember to back up your data regularly and store it somewhere safe, just in case anything might go wrong.
by Claudio Medina on March 23, 2014 - our awesome user and superb beta tester
Best looking Budgeting/Expenses App
You'd expect that from the hundreds of financial apps in the Google Market, it'd be easy to find a few that provide a good UX. You'd be wrong. If they do, they are either exclusive for American market due to their dependence on american financial institutions or are lacking some essential feature like Budget, Recurring Transactions or Good Widgets. Money Lover has it all though. The looks and all the functionality you need. It's feels like an iOS application but with the flexibility of Android. Also they update it frequently and provide feedback, which is a big must. Thank you for developing this!
Use the planner to create a customized financial plan based on your families financial circumstances. You can plan for current and future financial events such as selling a house, buying a car, and you and your spouses Social Security. You can track how your investment, tax free, retirement, and equity accounts hold up under your plan.
The J & L Financial Planner provides detailed annual reports, complete with graphics. It lets you upload your current account balances, run your customized scenario based on current and future financial events, and download or email the results and reports.
It provides the tools to answer and find solutions to such questions as "How will this financial decision affect my ability to retire at age 62", "How does this purchase affect my future net worth", and "Will I outlive my investments and if so what changes do I need to make."
- You have the option to show your results, reports and graph values in todays purchasing power.
- You can easily create a financial plan for your retirement and other personal financial planning needs.
- It provides the financial planning tools you need to create a comprehensive financial plan for you, your spouse and other family members.
- You can plan for your current and future financial events.
- You can track your investment, tax free, retirement, and other asset and equity accounts.
- It gives you a year by year detailed results report as well as the corresponding graphics.
- You may import your current account balances from other financial software, data bases and spread sheets.
- You can export the results and reports to spread sheets and data bases.
- You can change the Inflation Rate at any age with the Rate Event.
- You can change the Effective Tax Rate at any age with the Rate Event.
- You can change an Accounts Return Rate at any age with the Rate Event.
- It provides you with a baseline platform to see how proposed financial decisions affect your future net worth.
- It provides a number of currency symbol options, including Dollar, Euro, Pound, Yen, Rupee, Rand, and Won.
You can export the scenario (financial plan) to J&L Software's Window's desktop versions.
Register directly on your phone
• No need to visit a pavilion, phone or go online to register.
Set recurring transactions
• Whether you’re paying bills or transferring funds between accounts, you can easily set the start date, frequency and end date of recurring transactions and not worry about them again.
Update your info
• You don’t have to jump through hoops to do tasks as simple as updating your address and phone number, resetting your password, or changing your personal verification questions.
Check account balances
• Check account balances on all of your PC Financial® deposit, borrowing and investment accounts.
• Pay bills you’ve already set up in PC Financial® Online Banking or set up new bills and future bill payments so you don’t miss a deadline.
• Transfer money between your eligible PC Financial® banking accounts or other banks.
See past and upcoming transactions
• View past and upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers.
Send and receive INTERAC® e-Transfers
• Send and receive INTERAC® e-Transfers to anyone on your recipient list or add new recipients from your contact list*. You can also check the status of the e-Transfer.
Locate bank machines and pavilions
• Use the GPS on your device to find nearby PC Financial® and CIBC bank machines and PC Financial® pavilions
View cheque images
• View enlarged images of all your cleared cheques.
• View statements for your accounts
If you're currently enroled in President’s Choice Financial® Online Banking, you can use the same card number, password and personal verification questions to sign on to PC Financial® Mobile Banking for Android.
Security while you bank
Ensuring the safety of your information online is vitally important. When you bank using the PC Financial® mobile banking app, your information is protected under the PC Financial® Personal Banking Online Security Guarantee. You can bank with confidence knowing your privacy is safe for more information just look under Security at pcfinancial.ca
Although PC Financial® will not charge any fees to access mobile banking, additional service fees may be charged by your internet or wireless service provider for access through your electronic device. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific electronic device.
*When sending e-Transfers, you can have the President’s Choice Financial® mobile banking app access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted to or shared with PC Financial®.
®PC, President's Choice, PC Financial and President's Choice Financial are trademarks of Loblaws Inc.
INTERAC® is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. CIBC a licensee of the marks.
President’s Choice Financial® personal banking services are provided by the direct banking division of CIBC.
Banking services not available in Quebec.
Personal Financial Organizer is a free android application for personal financial advising and management. It helps to manage your daily consumptions via expenses,incomes and to monitor your personal monthly cashflows.
Why another financial management application?
It is true that there are a lot of financial applications available on android market, but neither appropriate for average personal use. Some of them are not free, some have fancy unnecessary functionalities (i.e. statistic graphs which are more than less opaque and useless on mobile device,...) etc.
What are basic functionalities of PFO?
- Manage personal expenses and incomes
- Manage categories of expenses and incomes
- Plan schedulled and repeating expenses/incomes notified by android notification bar
- Cashflow statistics, calculations as monthly sums, averages, maximal expenses, ...
- Multi currency, different date formats,...
- Simple desktop widget
What is a future of PFO?
It depends on users feedback. If there will be positive reponses, we will develope application in advance. PFO can become personal financial advisor for any type of user. Moreover there are plans to divide incomes to active and passive, introduce deposit calculators, buying stocks and mutual funds, organize saving plans, multilanguage, advanced configurable desktop widgets...
I like PFO, how can i help?
To support further development:
- click advertisements in PFO or
- send us some comments, responses, advices... to email@example.com
The main part of PFO is information table which has 4 different tabs: Home, Bilance, Categories, Details.
- Home, Bilance and Details tabs show current monthly statistics in a different perspectives (In case you want informations for history or some other period of time you should choose statistics menu)
- Categories tab shows your categories of expenses and incomes. In case you would like to add expense/income you must enter income/expense category first.
Pressing 'menu' button on android device, menu with additional functionalities will be displayed.
- Statistics: Here you can see sums and averages of historical consumptions for each month, and detailed statistisc for specific category in a custom period of time.
- Scheduler: Scheduler is used for expenses and incomes which will arrive in advance on repeating day of the month i.e. direct debits, deposits, salaries,...When you plan scheduler you must know at which day of the month planed expense/income will arrive. Moreover your must provide 'name' of scheduled expense/income and 'validity date' which is a date until expenses/incomes will be repeated. Its default value is set to 1 year.
When you successfully plan scheduler, incoming expense/income will be shown in Home tab (see Incoming scheduled expense/income...). At the day when expense/income will arrive, the dollar icon in upper notification bar of android will be shown (see figure 4 below). In that case you can postpone it or confirm it. In case of confirmation, it will be recorded in monthly statistics.
- PFO Widget: Shows sum of expenses and incomes for current month. Provides two buttons for adding expense or income. Widget is refreshing its content in interval of 20 s.
A must have for people working in finance, insurance, banking, accounting, consultancy industry. The app currently contains more than 1200 terms.
A glossary of all terms you might come across, written in plain and simple terms. No more searching for wikis, books and no need for internet connection - You can use this offline, in meetings, any place where there is no internet connection.
- 1200+ Financial Terms
- Ability to add comments and make notes
- Ability to mark terms as favorites
- No Internet connection needed
Use "The Pocket Financial Planner" to see how close you come to meeting our proven benchmarks for:
- Housing debt
- Consumer debt
- Total debt
- Cash reserve
- Savings rate
- Portfolio size
- Life insurance
A Financial Calculator combined with a Scientific Calculator
Financial Mode includes:
* Simple Interest Mode
* Compound Interest Mode (FV, PV, PMT, NPER)
* Cash Flow Mode (NPV, NFV, IRR, MIRR, DPBP)
* Amortization Mode (PMT, BAL, INT, PRN, ∑INT, ∑PRN)
* Cost, Sales and Margin Mode
* Break-Even Mode
* Depreciation Mode (SL, FP, SYD, FDB, DB)
* Bond Mode (PRC, YTM, YTC, Duration, Convexity)
* Days Calculation Mode
* Interest Conversion Mode
* Options Trading (Greeks)
* Exchange Rates
In many cases, a graph and accompanying table showing the results is available. The table can be saved to the sd card in csv format.
Full details of the formulas used in the financial calculations are available in the Help section.
Scientific Mode includes:
* Trigonometric Functions
* Power and Root Functions
* Log and Antilog Functions
* Permutations and Combinations
* Statistics Functions
* Factorial Function
* Modulus Function
Separate calculation histories are available for both financial and scientific modes.
More from developer
THE APP ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Set a realistic spending limit and stick to it
- Track spending by categories
- Separate 'needs' and 'wants' to help identify opportunities to save
- Tracking bar to monitor spending against budget
- Create 'favourites' for frequent expenses
- View your expense history
- Free backup to prevent loss of data
- Export data to CSV (Excel, etc)
- Sync and use interchangeably on multiple devices
We value your feedback – please send comments and suggestions using the Feedback/ Comments functionality within the app.
NOTE Samsung Galaxy 4 users: The new Galaxy 4 keyboard does not allow for characters such as decimal point, and negative amounts in numeric fields. To access the full functionality of this app, please download Google Keyboard (free).
Want more? MoneySmart has more calculators and online tools at www.moneysmart.gov.au
WHO IS BEHIND MONEYSMART?
MoneySmart is run by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), an Australian Government agency. The website offers free, independent guidance to help you make the most of your money. It is put together by an experienced team of financial planners and consumer educators.