Expenses plan can be created for each month or can add various plans such as a vacation for a few days, a weekend in the mountains, a trip to Europe, a wedding etc.
Application graphs allow better visualization of financial statements for each plan separately.
In addition, each financial plan has prepared a report that will allow the display of general statements on compliance with the proposed plan.
The main idea of this app is to plan your money in advance and then, every day, by adding incomes or expenses, you can fulfill your plan. This will help you to avoid situations when you run out of money.
If you do not want to plan your budget you can simply add your daily incomes or expenses and get a better view on your money.
• Calculate annual percent return on investment (ROI) or yield achieved, if periodic investment amount, and final amount is given
• Calculate Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) for a loan with tenure in given number of months
• Calculate how much pension you can get if you invest given amount.
• Calculate how much your periodic investment will be worth in given number of months or years
• Calculate monthly income if a given amount in invested as fixed deposit.
• Calculate how much a lump-sum investment will grow to in given number of months/years
More calculators can be added based on user feedback.
Please mail me for any calculators you want added to 'Financial Planner'.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tip Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan/Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Calculators: Stock Return Calculator, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
The app allows you to edit and prioritize the list of calculators for easy access.
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate. All other calculators don't need the Internet access.
1 - Helps in reviewing your daily expenses.
2 - Facilitates follow your regular expenses.
3 - Helps in pursuing your savings.
4 - helps to remember the debt that to you or upon you.
For any comments or suggestions contact me by the following email:
FA Free has powerful, in-built features that are designed to meet the needs of your business. Its simple user interface allows you to maintain your company books. It is based on professional accounting principles to ensure balanced books and accurate reports.
Just enter your daily vouchers and let FA Free do all the double-entry accounting.
•Maintain individual ledgers/accounts.
•Enter daily transactions. (only 100 allowed)
•Automatic computation of profit/loss.
•View reports (Trial Balance, P&L A/C, Trading A/C, Balance Sheet etc.) for the period specified.
•Create individual inventory items with your own units of measure.
•Record purchase/sale/purchase return/sales return voucher entries of these items.
•Automatic valuation of closing inventory based on FIFO.
•Inventory Summary displaying the closing value of each inventory item.
•Detailed reports of each inventory item.
•Create separate tax accounts for input/output tax
•Enter purchase/sale vouchers with taxes
•Generation of Tax Computation report
•Easy filing of tax returns
•Support for more foreign languages
Keywords: - finance, business, company, books, accounting, reports, double-entry, tally, busy, quickbooks, sage, inventory
* IRR, MIRR
* NPV, NFV
* Time value of Money (TMV) calculator
* PV/FV of annuity/annuity due/perpetuity/interest
* Nominal/Effective rate converter
* Loan Amortization
* Bonds calculator
* Series avg, std & var.
* Beta & Gamma functions
* Tip Calculator
KW: Financial Calculator, Finance Calculator
★★★★★ "Fantastic app, just as good as a $60 calculator" - Cbh35711
★★★★★ "Easy mode is awesome! Support is excellent! and much easier than a BA II" - Grantioth
★★★★★ "Love it!" - mccully2
Financial Calculator is a simple, yet powerful and accurate intuitive calculator.
You can download this version instead of the free trial when your country is still not supported in in-app purchase system.
Video tutorial: http://www.echoboom.com/financialcalculator/
* Time value of money.
* Growing annuities.
* Calculates N, Interest, Present Value, PMT and Future Value of Money.
* Bond valuation.
* Cash flow analysis in an intuitive interface.
* Analyzes investments: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV)
* Amortization and Loans. Support for Canadian mortgages.
* RPN support.
* Near instantaneous calculations.
Please, read the FAQ on the help section if you believe numbers are wrong. It's usually people missing something on the settings when using the financial calculator.
Note about permissions: There seems to be some concern about the permissions. The reason they are there is to be able to email your results so it needs access to your phone, internet and email app. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact us.
With Money Lover, you can easily monitor your spending within your planned budget and control your savings by spending reminders and alerts. Money Lover acts like a financial calendar, alerts you to debts, and reminds you of recording your expenses. All are done in one simple app with a clean and sleek environment.
- Financial report of your incomes, expenses and savings: charts, stats and calculated spending trends;
- Easy and quick to add income and expense items, with pictures attached for later reminder;
- Smart widget for greater convenience;
- Upcoming Cloud feature offers a solution to your pooled funds and synchronizes your expense data from different platforms, perfect for family and household budget managing;
- Travel mode assist you to manage your trip;
- Budget function keep your spending under control;
- Backup and Restore data easily, with link to Dropbox;
- Upcoming DashClock Extension integration;
- And other cool features.
- Multi-language support - English and Vietnamese Interface, with options to Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, and Ukrainian versions.
- Over 150 types of currencies;
- Simple and thorough main Categories, with options to add more income and expense categories and sub-categories;
- Devoted for users and also contributed by users: multi environments for user’s feedbacks, users icon contribution and user crowding translation for different languages
Clarification for Access Permissions:
- Network Communication (Internet Access) is for retrieving currency exchange rate and synchronizing backup data and/or common wallet.
- Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With” field, so that you remember the context of the transactions.
- Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
- Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
- System tools is for adding Homescreen shortcuts and widget
Your transaction history is stored on your phone or your Dropbox space; we always pay attention and improve to secure the privacy of your data.
Q: Why I don't see widget?
A: You can go setting move app from SD card to phone.
Q: I reset my phone, do I need to buy Premium again?
A: If you are a premium user (by in-app purchase, store purchase, “appoftheday” promo code or by any other means), register your email account with us. Our system will remember your Premium status and then the next time you log in after resetting app data or phone settings, just tap “Go Premium” or similar phrase in other languages' version, it will automatically re-activate your Premium. Anyway, always remember to back up your data regularly and store it somewhere safe, just in case anything might go wrong.
by Claudio Medina on March 23, 2014 - our awesome user and superb beta tester
Best looking Budgeting/Expenses App
You'd expect that from the hundreds of financial apps in the Google Market, it'd be easy to find a few that provide a good UX. You'd be wrong. If they do, they are either exclusive for American market due to their dependence on american financial institutions or are lacking some essential feature like Budget, Recurring Transactions or Good Widgets. Money Lover has it all though. The looks and all the functionality you need. It's feels like an iOS application but with the flexibility of Android. Also they update it frequently and provide feedback, which is a big must. Thank you for developing this!
Founded in 1971, Financial Planning is the leading resource for independent financial advisors. Financial Planning delivers the information, strategies and expert analysis advisors need to help them serve their clients better and build their financial planning practices. Financial Planning’s integrated platform – magazine, website, e-newsletters, iPad, iPhone, mobile editions, conferences and custom publishing – are an invaluable resource for the entire advisory profession.
The NEW Financial Planning APP features:
- Expert advice to help advisors build their businesses
- Information and analysis to keep advisors up-to-date on critical information
- Current and past issues of Financial Planning
- Streaming video
- Searchable archive
- The ability to clip and save stories
- The ability to easily e-mail content to colleagues
- The ability to share content through Facebook and Twitter
Financial Planning covers the subjects that matter most to independent advisors, including:
Articles to help advisors as business owners, portfolio managers, trusted advisors and change agents, which includes industry news on compliance, regulation, and the state of the industry; trends in wealth management and serving high-net worth clients; tips on practice management, technology, operations, marketing, revenue generation, and client relations; the latest insights on portfolio management, asset management, investment selections, mutual funds and ETFs; and the latest statistics on mutual funds, annuities and ETFs.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
A Financial Calculator combined with a Scientific Calculator
Financial Mode includes:
* Simple Interest Mode
* Compound Interest Mode (FV, PV, PMT, NPER)
* Cash Flow Mode (NPV, NFV, IRR, MIRR, DPBP)
* Amortization Mode (PMT, BAL, INT, PRN, ∑INT, ∑PRN)
* Cost, Sales and Margin Mode
* Break-Even Mode
* Depreciation Mode (SL, FP, SYD, FDB, DB)
* Bond Mode (PRC, YTM, YTC, Duration, Convexity)
* Days Calculation Mode
* Interest Conversion Mode
* Options Trading (Greeks)
* Exchange Rates
In many cases, a graph and accompanying table showing the results is available. The table can be saved to the sd card in csv format.
Full details of the formulas used in the financial calculations are available in the Help section.
Scientific Mode includes:
* Trigonometric Functions
* Power and Root Functions
* Log and Antilog Functions
* Permutations and Combinations
* Statistics Functions
* Factorial Function
* Modulus Function
Separate calculation histories are available for both financial and scientific modes.
Use the planner to create a customized financial plan based on your families financial circumstances. You can plan for current and future financial events such as selling a house, buying a car, and you and your spouses Social Security. You can track how your investment, tax free, retirement, and equity accounts hold up under your plan.
The J & L Financial Planner provides detailed annual reports, complete with graphics. It lets you upload your current account balances, run your customized scenario based on current and future financial events, and download or email the results and reports.
It provides the tools to answer and find solutions to such questions as "How will this financial decision affect my ability to retire at age 62", "How does this purchase affect my future net worth", and "Will I outlive my investments and if so what changes do I need to make."
- You have the option to show your results, reports and graph values in todays purchasing power.
- You can easily create a financial plan for your retirement and other personal financial planning needs.
- It provides the financial planning tools you need to create a comprehensive financial plan for you, your spouse and other family members.
- You can plan for your current and future financial events.
- You can track your investment, tax free, retirement, and other asset and equity accounts.
- It gives you a year by year detailed results report as well as the corresponding graphics.
- You may import your current account balances from other financial software, data bases and spread sheets.
- You can export the results and reports to spread sheets and data bases.
- You can change the Inflation Rate at any age with the Rate Event.
- You can change the Effective Tax Rate at any age with the Rate Event.
- You can change an Accounts Return Rate at any age with the Rate Event.
- It provides you with a baseline platform to see how proposed financial decisions affect your future net worth.
- It provides a number of currency symbol options, including Dollar, Euro, Pound, Yen, Rupee, Rand, and Won.
You can export the scenario (financial plan) to J&L Software's Window's desktop versions.
- Goal Planner.
- Retirement Planner.
- SIP Calculator.
- Loan EMI Calculator
1. Goal Planner
Goal Planner will help you to plan for any financial goals like Child Education or Child Marriage. It calculates the monthly investment required for achieving the goal. You can give the goal present value, No of Years remain, Expected Inflation and rate of returns on your investments.
Present Value : 8, 00,000
Number of Years remain : 15 Years
Rate of Return (%) : 12
Inflation (%) : 7
Future Value (Inflation 7%) : 22, 07,225
Monthly Investment : 4,418
Lump sum Investment : 4, 03,252
Example: Suppose you want to plan for your Child education which costs 8, 00,000 today. The Number of Years remain is 15 years and the inflation you expect is 7% and you expect 12% return from your investments. In that case future value is 22, 07,225 and to achieve that future value you need to invest 4,418 per month or lump sum investment of 4, 03,252 today to achieve the future value.
2. Retirement Planner
Retirement Planner helps you determine how much money you will need for your retirement to maintain the current lifestyle post retirement. You can give the Current Age, Retirement Age, Current Monthly Expenses, and Expected Inflation, rate of returns on your investments before retirement and rate of returns on your investments after retirement.
Age (Years) : 30
Retirement Age (Years) : 58
Monthly Expenses : 30,000
Inflation (%) : 7
Rate of Return (%) on investment Before Retirement : 15
Rate of Return (%) on investment After Retirement : 10
Year to Retire : 28
Monthly Expenses : 1, 99,465
Retirement Corpus : 3, 99, 98,159
Monthly Investment : 7,815
Suppose you are 30 years old who wants to retire at 58 and expect to live till 80.
If your current Monthly Household Expenses (excluding expenses which will not be part of it post Retirement e.g. EMI, Insurance Premium, Education expenses etc) are 30000, You expect inflation to be around 7% for next 28 years,You expect 15% return on your investments before retirement and
During retirement you expect that your investments will return 10%.
So Number of Years left for your retirement are 28 years and at retirement you will require a retirement corpus of 3,99,98,159 for which I need to save 7,815 per month.
2. SIP Calculator
SIP calculator will calculate the future value of SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) Payments .It helps you to calculate future value of your monthly investment in Mutual Fund, Public Provident Fund (PPF) or Fixed Deposit (FD) in bank or post office.
Monthly SIP Amount 5,000
Tenure (Years) 10
Rate Of Return (CAGR) 12.0%
Investment Amount 6, 00,000
Maturity Value 11, 50,193
Example: If you want to start an SIP of Rs 5,000 per month and you expect your investments will return 12%, then in 10 years you will generate 11, 50,193 compounded yearly.
3. Loan EMI Calculator
This calculator helps to quickly calculate EMI (Equated monthly Installment) of home Loan, Car Loan or Personal Loan. It also shows loan repayment schedule with total interest paid and total principal amount paid at the end of every financial year.
Loan Amount 25, 00,000
Loan Tenure (Months 240
Interest Rate 10.5%
Total Interest Paid 34, 90,287
Please send your suggestion and issues to my E-mail address email@example.com
A must have for people working in finance, insurance, banking, accounting, consultancy industry. The app currently contains more than 1200 terms.
A glossary of all terms you might come across, written in plain and simple terms. No more searching for wikis, books and no need for internet connection - You can use this offline, in meetings, any place where there is no internet connection.
- 1200+ Financial Terms
- Ability to add comments and make notes
- Ability to mark terms as favorites
- No Internet connection needed
The analysis report is displayed, which is the ratio of an explanation, periods of ratios and numbers in the diagram.
The report can be sent to PNG image file.
EasyMoney expense manager provides a rich, detailed window into your personal finances and daily money management needs.
Track and manage daily expenses quickly & easily! Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses etc can all be managed rapidly using EasyMoney expense manager's simple and intuitive user interface.
Interactive reports & graphs let you analyse income, expenses, cash flow and balance over various date ranges and accounts.
To more effectively manage your budgets, you need a budget planner that makes keeping track of your expenses fun and easy. The integrated budget manager within EasyMoney lets you set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars that warns you when you are about to exceed your budgets.
Also integrated is a bill reminder that helps you avoid nasty late fees by issuing you timely reminders to pay your bills. You can even take a picture of your bills or invoices to keep a digital record.
Full list of extensive features include:
-Split transactions supported for more detailed income & expense management
-Export captured data as QIF & CSV to desktop money managers (eg. Quicken) for expense reporting etc.
-Includes a Home Screen Widget for even faster expense management & tracking. Add transactions straight from the home page once you enable the widget - great for daily expense tracking!
-Receive notifications of upcoming and overdue bills - for both one-time payments as well as recurring bills
-Set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars
-Fully customizable income and expense categories for more accurate budget planning.
-Take Photos of Bills & Receipts
-Integrated Checkbook Manager
-Track and manage expense and income for multiple accounts in multiple currencies
-Setup repeating transactions
-Support transfers between accounts
-Lock application using a 4-digit security pin
-Backup data onto SD card
-Daily automated backup creation
-30 days free trial!
This app is not just for money lovers! Whether you are looking for a better daily expense manager or trying to stay out of debt and be money wise, EasyMoney is definitely the ideal tool to stay on top of your finances.
Try this ultimate personal money manager free for 30 days now!
EasyMoney is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Tags: expense tracker, personal money manager, saving money, finance manager, budget manager, money saving app, money saver, checkbook,mobile expense tracker, mobile money app, mobile money manager, daily money management, tools for money lover
“We have no connection with and are not endorsed by easyGroup.”
Use "The Pocket Financial Planner" to see how close you come to meeting our proven benchmarks for:
- Housing debt
- Consumer debt
- Total debt
- Cash reserve
- Savings rate
- Portfolio size
- Life insurance
More from developer
THE APP ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Set a realistic spending limit and stick to it
- Track spending by categories
- Separate 'needs' and 'wants' to help identify opportunities to save
- Tracking bar to monitor spending against budget
- Create 'favourites' for frequent expenses
- View your expense history
- Free backup to prevent loss of data
- Export data to CSV (Excel, etc)
- Sync and use interchangeably on multiple devices
We value your feedback – please send comments and suggestions using the Feedback/ Comments functionality within the app.
NOTE Samsung Galaxy 4 users: The new Galaxy 4 keyboard does not allow for characters such as decimal point, and negative amounts in numeric fields. To access the full functionality of this app, please download Google Keyboard (free).
Want more? MoneySmart has more calculators and online tools at www.moneysmart.gov.au
WHO IS BEHIND MONEYSMART?
MoneySmart is run by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), an Australian Government agency. The website offers free, independent guidance to help you make the most of your money. It is put together by an experienced team of financial planners and consumer educators.