This application allows automatic configuration of your device based on your current location, time, and/or calendar events. It allows defining profiles associated with a combination of profile conditions: location/time/calendar-event. For each profile, you can define a set of actions that will be automatically performed when profile conditions are met. There is a special 'default' profile specifying any location/time/event outside of the defined ordinary profiles. Similar to the ordinary profiles, the default profile can contain a set of actions, but cannot have any condition. If conditions of no ordinary profile are met, then actions defined for the default profile will be performed. If your profiles include location condition and the application is unsure about the current location, an unknown profile icon will be shown to indicate that the settings are not changed since the last successfully detected profile.
- Turn on/off auto setting process
- Options to fine-tune location detection and monitoring
- Less than half a mega bytes
- Low battery usage
- Option to manually apply actions for individual profiles (e.g. when a profile is not correctly detected due to poor location providers signal or when the auto processing is disabled)
1. If time and calendar conditions can correctly determine a profile, it is highly recommended to avoid location condition, as location condition consumes more power (battery and CPU). However, in some circumstances, our optimised location condition is the best option for precisely determining a profile.
2. If you are using a location condition, please enable both GPS and Network location providers for the best result. GPS is ideal for outdoor location detection and Network/Wifi is ideal for indoor location detection.
3. The time condition only allows one time slice for each day. If you need time condition for multiple periods within a day, you may need to add multiple profiles. We would be considering multiple time slices per day, in the future versions of this application. However, if you need a profile (e.g. "Home Night") with a time condition that includes midnight, e.g. from 11pm to 7am, you can define a second (complementary) profile (e.g. "Home Day") that has the same set of conditions plus a time condition from 7am to 11pm (with inverse or no action). Make sure that "Home Day" profile is moved to above "Home Night" profile. Home Day profile does not need a time condition. And because profiles are checked one by one from top to bottom, "Home Day" profile will be checked first, and if all conditions except time condition is met, then this profile is skipped and "Home Night" profile will be actioned (for the expected time period). This example is already created for you when you first install this application. You can follow this example for other profiles, if needed.
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have difficulties with setup of this application up. This application has been tested in many different environments and is proven to be correctly detecting profile conditions. In particular, we are happy to help you with setup of time condition, for special scenarios.
HIGHLIGHT OF CHANGES FROM INITIAL RELEASE
- Time condition allows specifying time range for individual weekdays (but still one time slice per day)
- Calendar condition added (perfect for meetings or similar events)
- Widget interface (Quick Launch) allows manually applying profile actions
- Option to enable/disable notifications
- Help screen updated with hints and tips
- Option to duplicate an existing profile
- Mobile-Data action added
None (please report to email@example.com, if you're aware of any issue)
- The Smart Washer App allows you to control your Samsung washer/dryer remotely from your smart phone, and notifies you of the status of the washer/dryer, whether it has a problem and the actions you can take to solve it from your smart phone.
- You can discover the solution for errors without searching the user manual or contacting a service center.
■ Supported Smart Phone Models:
- GalaxyS, GalaxyS2, GalaxyS3, GalaxyS4, GalaxyS2(HD), Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Note3
- Supported OS: Android 2.2+
■ Supported Washer Models:
- Check the Smart Control button and the Smart Care mark in the control panel and the information about them in the user manual.
- The "Smart Check" may be represented as "Smart Care" depending on the language.
■ Please check these items before using the Smart Washer App!
- Check whether your washer's Wi-Fi connection is normal before controlling your washer remotely.
- When the Wi-Fi signal is weak due to your washer's location, a problem may occur when controlling your washer remotely.
- External light may cause the camera recognition function to be incorrect. Adjust the focus and angle properly for the auto camera recognition to operate correctly.
- Check the supported washer and smart phone models.
(Other models are not guaranteed that they will operate normally.)
- Depending on the font you have set in your mobile phone, Application's screen may look different.
Small, innovative and very useful utility, allowing you to perform various actions using the proximity sensor of your device.
Users of Advanced Screen Control would recognize some of the functionality and would appreciate the cleaner UI and the additional features. This is a continuation of my efforts related to the proximity sensor utilization.
"Wave" means to wave (or slide) your hand (or finger) closely in front of the proximity sensor of your device, in accordance with the chosen settings.
"Hold" means to block the proximity sensor and quickly release it after feeling the vibration.
WARNING: Using this app requires some level of technical awareness and understanding of what the proximity sensor is, where it is and how it works! Make sure you carefully read the this app description and each of the in-app options' description before use!
✔ Music: Play/Pause (Android 3.0 and up), Play Next, Play Previous;
✔ Lock the device;
✔ Wake up and optionally unlock the device;
✔ Toggle Auto-Rotation On/Off;
✔ Change the screen orientation, without releasing the orientation lock (Android 3.0 and up);
✔ Launch any app;
✔ Toggle the LED light On/Off (if available).
✔ Home screen shortcuts for starting or stopping service (can be used with Tasker)
For Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean): If you want to remove the status bar icon, go to Android Settings >> Apps Managment >> Proximity Actions and uncheck "Show notifications".
DISCLAIMER: Some devices (LG, HTC and other) seem to have slower proximity sensors so you would have to adjust the settings and wave slower, but the app works on every device with functioning proximity sensor!
Contact me if you want to help translate or fix a translation!
The app hardly use any battery power. You shouldn't even see it in the statistics.
TO UNINSTALL: Uncheck the "Device Administrator" option in the app first!
AD SYSTEM: The app is ad-supported. Due to its nature of a background service which is used without a visible UI, it has a unique ad system, which may show an ad in the bottom of the screen after a use, but no more then once or twice per day. Ads are shown for few seconds, have a button for immediate dismissal and do not interrupt your activity in any way, other then just by being shown. By installing the app you agree to see those ads in the way described above. There is an "Ad-Free use" option for people who support the development otherwise. Contact me for more information!
This app is developed solely by me, initially for personal use, as I couldn't find such anywhere. If you like my work and want to support my efforts - please give a 5 star rating and share it with your friends! You can also buy me a drink in the app! Thanks!
Most of the permissions are self-explanatory and are needed by the app's functionality.
The INTERNET and the LOCATION permissions are needed by the ads.
The ACCOUNTS permission is needed to grant ad-free use to people who support the development otherwise.
The CAMERA permission is for using the LED light.
ROOT is currently required if any ad-blocking is detected and the "Ad-Free use" option is not checked. It will also be used for some new features.
No personal information is collected and/or sent whatsoever!
Then this app is for you.
Yes, Smart Controls helps you to make your device behave smarter as configured by you.
This app enables following features in your device,
1) Air Gesture Control/ Wave Control : This allows you to control your media players and calls with a wave of your hand.
- You can change song, play song, pause song, reject call, answer call, silent call and many more with gestures.
- You can customize the actions for each gesture you perform.
- Controls can be deeply configured to enable them only on certain apps (or) when audio played on speakers and Bluetooth (or) when phone inclined at certain angles (or) in multiple other ways.
2) Air Gesture Gallery : This allows you to view pictures with Air Gestures.
3) Speaking Mode: This makes your phone a Speaking/Talking Caller ID.
- You can make your phone read out your incoming Caller Details and Text Messages(SMS).
- Can be configured to enable it only when headphone is connected (or) in multiple other ways.
4) Pocket Mode: This allows you to perform some actions, when your phone is in Pocket, Bag or Pouch.
- Can be configured to vibrate or maximize ringing volume when your phone is in pocket, bag or pouch.
- Can be configured to minimize ringing volume or make phone silent when you take it out of pocket, bag or pouch.
5) Flip Mode: This allows you to perform action when you Turn over your phone (or) on closing/flipping phone pouch.
- Can be configured to silent phone, reject call, answer call on speaker and many more.
6) Auto Responder/ Do not Disturb (DND): This allows your phone to automatically respond to Calls and SMS with a configurable mesaage.
- Can be configured to automatically Reject call, Reject call with SMS, Answer Call, etc., on incoming call.
- Can be configured to automatically Reply to text messages (SMS).
- Can be configured to enable only on certain contacts (or) in multiple other ways.
7) Battery Full Alert: This saves your phone battery from getting over charged.
- Enabling this will make your phone alert when the battery is fully charged.
- Can be configured to alert continuously.
8) Shake Controls: This helps you to control your phone by shaking it.
- Shuffles Songs on Shake or customize it with any media controls.
- Hangup or Answer Call by Shaking your Phone.
Multiple Profiles can be created with different control settings to switch between them easily.
Dedicated Widget to switch between profiles right from your home screen.
Backup and Restore profiles to/from SD Card.
You can provide feedback and suggest features using 'Send Feedback' option within our app or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is small, elegant, easy to use!
You can quickly configure widget content or switch and control any system settings.
Current Version Supported Toggle Actions:
2. Data Traffic
4. Airplane Mode
5. Ringer Mode
6. Brightness Level
7. Auto Rotate
8. Auto Sync
11. WiFi Hotspot
12. LED Flash
Smart Toggle Widget comes in two sizes 1x1 and 1x4 and four skins:
How to add Smart Toggle Widget to your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in Smart Toggle Widget. Press the Smart Toggle Widget option and choose the widget. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
How to configure content displayed by your Smart Toggle Widget?
- Double click on any toggle field that You want to configure and You will be presented with configuration screen for that field.
Creating an app takes time and money, In order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we are using a new search service to monetize our apps. With this service we are able to create more great apps for you guys. This option bundles a few search points (icon, bookmark and homepage) for you to use. You can erase these easily and with no effect to our app. Thanks!
Sometimes the power button is hard to press, or you want to save protect the hardware power button for longer use. This app and provided notification/widget can save you from accessing the power button all the time.
1. By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
2. Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
3. Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
4. You can set separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
5. A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
6. Notification is supported to quickly toggle function, or directly turn screen off.
7. NEW Power Save Mode: works on some devices. Try if it works for YOU!
8. Play sound or vibrate while close.
0. Modify Settings in "Auto Screen Settings" app and enable the function
1. Add widget "AutoScreenOnOff" to your home screen
2. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
3. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen)
4. Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
- Since it uses proximity sensor to detect whether the screen should be on or off, this may use some power consumption. So, if you are not using your device for a long time, suggest you turning off the function.
- If you wants to uninstall the app, please do it from top of the app.
Translation Helps from:
Hai Long Hoang: Vietnamese
WebFrogeye : French
Ján Kučera: Slovak
Xander Stone: Dutch
ps. If you have any suggestions, questions, bug reports, or you are willing to help translate strings, please send me email. email@example.com
Initial setting of action by number of taps>>
single-tapping: Turn off screen.
double-tapping: Toggle silent mode.
triple-tapping: Toggle silent mode.(No vibration)
quadruple-tapping: Open configuration.
It is difficult to press the side buttons of smartphone having a cover. This is simple widget but will be very useful.
You can setup "What action depending on the number of tap do you want to carry out".The actions can be selected from the following...
(1)Turn off screen
(2)Toggle silent mode.
(3)Toggle silent mode.(No vibration)
(4)Toggle airplane mode.
(7)Toggle data network.
(8)Refresh the data network.
[How to use]
Please see the video of Youtube.
SmartMemo can read/write text files in SD card and 5 memos in this app.
You can quickly switch files to edit, by tapping the tab upper the screen.
You can share the content to other apps from share menu.
In the setting screen, you can set font size, character-code and line-feed-code.
Our mission is to provide the latest and professional technology for controlling buildings using mobile devices such as smartphones, laptops and tablets.
You will be able to control lights in your house, doors and garage doors, air-conditioners, solar system, heating system and more.
Our products do not require the high cost of installation and operation. We use a public and widely used solutions based on open source software such as Apache, Linux, Java. As a base hardware we use Raspberry PI and Arduino platform.
With this software and BeSmart server deployed in your LAN or WiFi network you can control lights, doors, IP Cameras, Central Heating, Domestic Hot Water System, Air-conditioning and many other.
With the triggers mechanism you can perform certain actions (notification, turn on the lights, raise alarm) under some conditions.
Please review our site for more detailed information. We recommend FAQ section with could be found here:
More from developer
Play at our online flag quiz against real player with a global online ranking.
Choose your best flags and put them as wallpapers with this app.
Flagsonline.it, Italian leader flags ecommerce, presents an application specifically designed for iPhone and iPad. Flagsonline.it gives away a catalog of 500 flags for you to be browsed, used as background images for your device and with its relative history and description.
Keyword: flag,flags,world flags,regional, countries,historical,wallpapers,images,background,quiz,game,national