⑴ Install this plugin and Multiling O Keyboard.
⑵ Run O Keyboard and follow its setup guide.
⑶ Slide space bar to switch languages.
Please email if you have any questions.
Khmer (/kəˈmɛər/; ភាសាខ្មែរ, IPA: [pʰiːəsaː kʰmaːe]; or more formally, ខេមរភាសា, IPA: [kʰeɛmaʔraʔ pʰiːəsaː]), or Cambodian, is the language of the Khmer people and the official language of Cambodia. With approximately 16 million speakers, it is the second most widely spoken Austroasiatic language (after Vietnamese). Khmer has been considerably influenced by Sanskrit and Pali, especially in the royal and religious registers, through the vehicles of Hinduism and Buddhism. It is also the earliest recorded and earliest written language of the Mon–Khmer family, predating Mon and by a significant margin Vietnamese. The Khmer language has influenced, and also been influenced by, Thai, Lao, Vietnamese, Chinese and Cham, all of which, due to geographical proximity and long-term cultural contact, form a sprachbund in peninsular Southeast Asia.
Photo: Gray Lake by Romain Guy
O for Omni
Super lightweight (~⅓MB) yet flexible and powerful.
- All in one, multilingual ( >200 languages)
- Accurate gesture input (swipe)
- Save battery power
- PC keyboard layout (DIY)
- Gesture oriented (super fast to enter special symbols, words or sentences)
- Resizable and easy positioning. Fits all screen sizes (phone, phablet, tablet…)
- Unlimited themes with style and color mixing (mix your very own shade of pink or purple ).
- Better color Emoji Sticker ⚽👍🙋 for Lollipop, KitKat, smiley :-) , emoticon 😁, symbols ★☏♘⚄ , kaomoji (ง°▼°)ง feel free to create your own ԅ(ˆ。ˆԅ)
- Fun text transformation tool: ξχ๑тïς тεχт, 🇧🇮🇬 , ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓓ or ｗｉｄｅ.
- Calculator i.e. (4+5)-(6-3)=6
- Split, floating (for ssh terminal) or dock.
- Multiple layouts: QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, DVORAK… or design your own (DIY, Chubon, KALQ)
- 5-row or 4-row layouts
- Ultra customizable. The only one that let you design your own layout (DIY layout)
- Easy switch between languages, layouts, voice input, or even other keyboards.
- T9 prediction
- Flick or Multi-tap
- 日本語 romaji or Flick keyboard.
- 6 predefined layout for 한국어 (천지인, 나랏글, Flick…)
- Edit mode (lockable). You can select text, copy, cut and paste …
- Modern or retro (DIY)
- Colorful, pink, purple, neon or monochrome (Mix it yourself)
- Physical or Bluetooth keyboard (all keys can be remapped to the soft layout)
- No internet permission = safer
For color iOS 6 emoji, please install Emoji Codec 2
About the gesture input:
- The home brew "swipe" algorithm is very young, so don't expect it works exactly like other swipe keyboards. I want to keep the algorithm simple and small.
- For long words, try not to swipe the whole word (You may append gesture).
- Make sharp corner for better prediction.
a.k.a The next generation of Multiling Keyboard, Tablet keyboard, DIY keyboard, emoji keyboard, Floating keyboard.(maybe conflict with Paranoid)
Fula; Fulah; Pulaar; Pular
Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic
International Phonetic Alphabet
Creek, Muskogee, Muscogee
Romanian, Moldavian, Moldovan
Kayah Li (Karenni)
Myanmar (Now let you choose Zawgyi)
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
All-in-one light-weight keyboard
★🌟 No INTERNET permission = No sensitive data/password can be sent out
★ Emoji, kaomoji and emoticons
★ Extreme customizable/scalable
★ Many layouts (swipe ← to toggle ): T9, compact, Cyrillic phonetic, Qwerty / Azerty / Qwertz / Dvorak / Left Hand / Right Hand / Colemak / Neo / Bépo / 나랏글
★ εχ๑тὶς, math, smiley faces, Edit Mode, Num Pad, symbols keyboard
★ Input with Unicode
★ Special keys for ssh, telnet, remote desktop: Esc, Ctrl, Alt, tap…
★ Gesture shortcuts
★ Voice input
★ Auto correction so you can blind type or type approximately
★ Autotext / shorthand (e.g. bb→be right back)
★ Word learning
★ Split mode for tablets (thumb typing)
★ ICS (ice cream sandwich) tested.
★ Accents key / dead-key
★ Fast language switching for bilingual, multilingual or polyglot
Supported IME or languages (notes: the new OKeyboard has more languages):
Azərbaycan Azerbaijani, azeri
Bahasa Indonesia Indonesian
Bahasa Melayu Malay
Basa Jawa Javanese
Basa Sunda Sundanese
Bosanski jezik Bosnian
Diné bizaad Navajo, Navaho
Español, Castellano Spanish; Castilian
Euskara, Euskera Basque
Français, Langue Française French
Gàidhlig Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic
Gjuha Shqipe Albanian
Hrvatski Jezik Croatian
IPA International Phonetic Alphabet
Język Polski Polish
Lakȟóta Sioux, Lakota
Latine, Lingua Latina Latin
Latviešu Valoda Latvian
Lietuvių Kalba Lithuanian
Limba Română, Moldovenească Romanian, Moldavian
Mvskoke Creek, Muskogee, Muscogee
Norsk bokmål Norwegian Bokmål
Ōlelo Hawaiʻi Hawaiian
Schwyzerdütsch Swiss German
Serbsce, Serbski Sorbian, Wendish, Lusatian
Slovenčina, Slovenský jazyk Slovak
Slovenski jezik, Slovenščina Slovene
Tiếng Việt Vietnamese
Türkmen Түркмен Turkmen
беларуская мова Belarusian
български език Bulgarian
кыргыз тили Kirghiz, Kyrgyz
қазақ тілі Kazakh
македонски јазик Macedonian
русский язык Russian
српски језик Serbian
татар теле Tatar
тоҷикӣ, toğikī, تاجیکی Tajik
Тыва дыл Tuvan
українська мова Ukrainian
ئۇيغۇرچە Uighur, Uyghur
بهاس ملايو Malay
پښتو Pashto Pushto
سنڌي، سندھی Sindhi
فارسی Persian, Farsi
ދިވެހި Dhivehi Maldivian
አማርኛ Amharic Ethiopian
मराठी Marathi (Marāṭhī)
संस्कृतम् Sanskrit (Saṁskṛta)
हिन्दी, हिंदी Hindi (Devanagari)
বিষ্ণুপ্রিয়া মণিপুরী Bishnupriya Manipuri
ਪੰਜਾਬੀ Panjabi, Punjabi
မြန်မာဘာသာ Myanmar, Burmese
ខ្មែរ, ខេមរភាសា, ភាសាខ្មែរ Khmer
ᏣᎳᎩ ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ Cherokee
ᐊᓂᔑᓈᐯᒧᐎᓐ Ojibwe, Ojibwa
한국어 (韓國語), 조선어 (朝鮮語) Korean
한자 (Hanja) 키보드
ꆈꌠ꒿ Nuosu, Yi, 彝
粤拼 廣東話 香港字
手写(手寫)识别 中日韩 CJK Handwriting recognition
日本語 にほんご 入力 (漢字 仮名)
Japanese kanji hiragana katakana
ローマ字 Romaji キーボード
This application has been developed by the Open Institute as part of the work on the USAID funded SPICE program. It is licensed under a LGPL license that allows free use, copying and distribution.
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
វានឹងក្លាយទៅជាលក្ខណ:សម្បត្តិដ៏ល្អប្រសើរក្នុងការវាយបញ្ចូលអក្សរខ្មែរ (Unicode) សំរាប់ទូរស័ព្ទដែលមានអេក្រង់តូច និង មាន Resources(CPU, RAM, ..) ទាប ដោយសារតែកម្មវិធីនេះអនុញ្ញាតឱ្យ ការវាយបញ្ញូលពុម្ពអក្សរខ្មែរបានលឿន និង កាន់តែរហ័ស ។
With all these features, before using please do a nandroid backup first. I mean backup your phone ;) If the new fonts does't work for you, this is the old font for you to install using the new custom font installer:
JellyBean - http://goo.gl/ZUiYwh
Ice Cream Sandwich - http://goo.gl/qktErW
Note: This app is intended for advanced Android user who know how to root their phone. If you don't know how to root, please search on Google with this "How to root ". Thanks you for your understandincug.
- One click install and restart phone in less than 5 seconds
- Redesigned UI
- You can now restore your original font
- Ability to install your own fonts
- Change/add Khmer to system locale
- Work on tablet (let me know, not tested)
v1.1.3 Legacy features:
- Easy to use and free
- Choose patcher according to Android version
- One click patcher mechanism
- Small package size (patches data will be downloaded from the network)
- Design to work on almost all Android version
- You are helping to promote Android app development in Cambodia
Rsupport provides remote support service to enterprises based on powerful and secured mobile cloud, and with this App, users can enjoy the service with latest technology and security.
This App has been directly tested and certified by LG to be safely installed and it serves the following purposes.
- Connect with Smartphone or Tablet from PC (supports USB, Wi-Fi, 3G/LTE)
- Using Smartphone mirroring, use Android App on PC (Using Instagram with Mobizen video: http://youtu.be/CphMcAWGLa8)
- Record mobile screen: record the screen or take screenshot without rooting or special setup.
- Mobile contents streaming: access the music and video stored in the Smartphone without transferring them.
- File transfer with Drag & Drop: easily send and receive files between PC and mobile by mouse’s drag & drop.
- Smartwork support: make presentation of information on the Smartphone with mirroring, check text messages, email, SNS notification and missed calls using notification feature.
• RemoteCall + mobile pack (http://www.rsupport.com/kr/products/remotecall/mobilepack)
- Screen sharing: connect with technical support representative, share the mobile screen to analyze the problem and provide a quicker and more professional solution.
- Remote control: launch programs and allow the representative to control the mobile device to directly analyze and solve the problem.
- Every possible communication method in remote support: user can write or draw directly on the phone, 2-way text chat and talk while you are on the call.
Notes: This app cannot be executed on its own and it is executed only in the certified device and by the mobile product and service provided by Rsupport.
This app will be automatically installed when using Rsupport’s mobile product and service.
VERY IMPORTANT! IF YOU GET BACK TO THE DEFAULT ANDROID KEYBOARD AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Trial” box. Then:
- on Android < 3.0: long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard Trial" in the list (see the video)
- on Android > 3.0: pull the status bar while the keyboard is visible, and choose "Select Input Method", then "Smart Keyboard Trial"
IMPORTANT: the Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need to keep this Trial if you installed the Pro version. You can transfer easily your settings to the Pro version by using "Backup to SD card" option in Trial settings, and then "Restore from Trial" in Pro settings.
Multitouch keyboard with multi-language support, skins, voice input, T9 and compact, Smart dictionary, custom Auto-Text, hard keyboard support, calibration, many appearance and prediction options.
Don't forget to read the FAQ on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there!
If you find bugs such as force close issues, please go to the web site and contact the support. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
It works from version 4.0 up and expects Samsung phones which from manufacture completely removed this build-in service, but didn't limit for custom ROM rooted Samsung phone.
:-) It IS EASY TO USE and 100% FREE
Note: if you are not a qualified ASC specialist, you will not be authorised to install and use this application. ASC specialists have followed special training which enables them to use this app adequately. Use by unqualified persons may cause damage to property or result in personal harm or injury. LG shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by unauthorised use of this application.
Please find the EULA at http://www.lgsvc-academy.com/files/eula.htm
GGear Co., LTD. (LG Mobile Authorized Distributor)
- 4 themes to choose
- Sound & vibrate feedback
- Suggestion word for Khmer & English
- It is only for Android Phones which have Khmer Unicode.
- Optimized for LG Optimus series (with Khmer Standard Unicode firmware installed)
- Completely free for LG Users
- Support **ONLY** LG Optimus series has Khmer Unicode Installed (get your phone update at LG Cambodia Service Center), we do not test with any other Android Phones!
- This keyboard won't include any fonts, so If your phone has no standard unicode, you can't use it.
Cambodia most popular Khmer Dictionaries for Android OS is now moving to next generation. In this upgrade, you will enjoy many premium and great features that you are waiting for.
What's new in v3.5?
- Add soft menu button (for Nexus and some other models)
- Fixed bug when zoom definition
- Support Intel Atom CPU
Features in v3.0
- Floating window (for Android 2.3.3 up)
- Text-to-speech support (Google SpeechSynthesis required)
- Context menu inside definition window (Read, Search, Copy)
- Pinch to Zoom
- Copy & Paste
- 4 rows Khmer Keyboard
Features in v2.2:
- Combination of 3 dictionaries:
* Khmer-Khmer (credit to Chuon Nat Dict v2.0)
- Embedded Khmer Unicode for non-LG phones
- Built-in Khmer Keyboard for non-LG phones
- Fast and smart searching
- Comprehensive Definitions
To response to this issue, we, Biz Solution, developed a whole new application for
Cambodian people who are smartphone users. We have developed Phum Cinemas in March 2012; with version 1.0 (Beta testing) and finally now it reaches its final version stage. We launched its new version, 2.0, on play store in August 2013. We also have planned to develop it for iOS devices and Smart TV as well.
Phum Cinemas Features
- Integrated with Platinum and Legend Cinemas of truly schedule show time by auto synchronize
- Embed Khmer Unicode font and reader engine for viewing on no Unicode devices
- Getting directions with Google maps to find cinemas nearest you and show your current location and shortest way to reach cinema
- Checking movie details, view movie poster galleries, and watch high-quality trailers (2D & 3D) for movies showing in cinemas and coming soon
- Allowing you to invite friends via Facebook to watch your favourite movie also you can like and share movies link with your friends
- Smart search function with allow you to choose cinemas, movie and session
- Friendly user interface and connected with our high performance server
Phum Contact is the first android application in Cambodia that created by Khmer people and it’s free for Khmer people to use for improve their communication in nowadays living, and reducing crossing network calling cost. So you won’t confuse to call out of net when your phone nearly runs out of balance. How amazing it is, why won’t you use this Application? Give a try!