This app makes you enjoy these features when you use your Android smart phone with any view flip covers.
This app displays:
1. Caller ID (during incoming call)
3. Date & Day
4. Missed calls & unattended messages
5. Unread KakaoTalk message count
6. Music control (Samsung smartphone ONLY)
This app provides the features:
1. You can answer the call by sliding when flip cover closed.
2. You can answer the call by shaking when flip cover closed.
3. You can answer the call by pressing Home key when flip cover closed.
4. You can end the call by pressing the power button.
5. You can mute by turn over the phone.
6. You can set the wallpaper.
7. You can adjust window offset.
8. You can use the music control (Samsung smartphone ONLY).
Note 1) You may answer the call by shaking and end the call by pressing the power button if you don’t want unintended actions caused by the high sensitivity of touch screen.
Note 2) This app automatically disables itself when the phone is in landscape mode (playing games, watching videos, etc).
It would be appreciated if you email me the issue you are facing.
- DVR Registration
. Add/Edit/Remove DVR Information
- Live View
. 1,4 Split(s)
. Previous/Next Page
. Select Camera to View from the List
- PTZ Control
. 8 Directions on the Image Directly
. Zoom In/Out from the Menu
Version 1.1 Upgrade
- Icon Changed.
- UI Changed.
. Easier to Select Cameras and Menus.
- Video Quality is Upgraded.
. Clearer and More Stable
- Video Speed is Upgraded.
- PT Function is restricted to 1-split mode only
- Slide the Video will Move the Page Back & Forth
You don't want others see your screen in crowded place, right?
In such cases, use this app!
3 filters available to change the screen into "white" or "Black", you can choose your favorite to use.
And, you can also adjust the transparency level, you can custom the strongest filters.
"Select the filter"
└ set ON / OFF.
"The status bar icon"
└ set the ON / OFF.
└ set "White" "Black."
"Filter Template Selection"
└ Set sample filter.
└ Set the filter transparency.
Much as we'd like to it's almost impossible to build an app that supports all android phones. But with your help, we'll try. Please help us make this app better by sending bug reports to "email@example.com". We might ask you additional question for your help. Don't forget to include
your phone model and your Android OS. Thank you so much!
Models for rendering with 3DM View must be stored locally on an Android device (models can be loaded to the device using a browser download manager, email, or USB connection).
3DM View supports a standard set of user manipulations: such as PAN\ZOOM\ROTATE\FIT.
The “Open File” feature enables a new model to be opened without returning to the preview window.
Models can be opened directly via the file manager.
(NOTE: Models with wireframe data only are not supported. For the model to be rendered, it must be saved in shaded mode.)
- Geographical coordinates in decimal degrees and degrees, minutes, seconds.
- Altitude in meters and feet.
- Speed in kilometers, miles and knots.
- Time (UTC).
Depending on the availability of satellite and model it may take some time to show up data. This is especially true for the speed.
Due to a change in content protection rules, the Dual View feature within Samsung Smart View may not be available on certain mobile devices after August 10, 2012
- Samsung Smart TV released in 2011:
Models greater or equal to LED 7000, PDP 8000
- Samsung Smart TV released in 2012:
Models greater or equal to LED ES7500,(Models greater or equal to LED ES7000 in Europe, Models greater or equal to PDP E8000 Models(E7000 Models in North America)
- Samsung Smart Phone:
Galaxy S2 (Dual View is available on devices with Ice Cream Sandwich OS .
In a few regions, Dual View is not available due to carriers' policy.)
- Galaxy Player (YP-G70)
[About the Application]
This application is Wi-Fi remote control for Samsung Smart TV. If both your phone and TV are connected to the same wireless Router, your phone will link to the TV automatically where you can use your phone like a remote control. The TV can also transfer live feeds to your phone.
- Dual View
Enjoy TV and other multimedia right from your mobile device that’s connected to Samsung Smart TV.
(Dual View is available on devices with Ice Cream Sandwich OS .
In a few regions, Dual View is not available due to carriers' policy.)
- Bluetooth PowerOn
You can use your mobile device to turn on your TV using Bluetooth (available for certain TV and mobile devices only).
Your mobile device can work as remote for your Samsung TV or BD products. Full remote screen is provided by default, and three tabs are provided at the bottom of the screen to help you control connected devices with ease. On screen keyboard shows up automatically when you need to enter text.
- Game Controller
With this feature, your mobile device can control games on TV. Full and Simple modes are available. Turn on Gyro function on your mobile device, and control games by tilting your mobile device.
- Movie Note (Models BD-E5900 or above, HTE4000or above (US only))
You can get information of DVD/BD title on your mobile, while you watching movies.
Ratings, synopsis, cast and director's information will be provided.
- Audio Settings (Models HT- E4000 or above)
You can control your speaker system by your phone.
Sound mode, distance of each speaker and sound level(dB) can be changed.
- Remote Scheduler (Models BD-E8000 series, STB-E7000 series EU/Australia/New Zealand Only)
Recording TV shows through your TV when you're outside.
You can fine-tune control for TV and BD by adjusting gesture sensitivity in your mobile device.
[How to set up]
1.Check if Wireless Remote Control or Network Remote Control is enabled in your TV’s System or Setup menu. If you don’t see either of them in the menu, Samsung Smart View App can’t be used in your mobile device.
2.Connect wireless/wired router to TV LAN port, or connect Samsung Wireless LAN adapter to TV USB port.
3.Connect your phone to wireless/wired router.
Quick View, Android app for DigitalQuick, lets you securely access encrypted files on the go. Even when opening, feel assured that your files are always encrypted.
Securely sync and share!
- View DigitalQuick encrypted files.
- View major office documents.
- Zoom to any size from multiple-pages-on-screen, to huge.
- Slide show presentation.
- Search for text.
- Show properties of encrypted files.
- Set a passcode on mobile devices for additional security.
- Microsoft Office 1997 and above:
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docs, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
- JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images
By downloading you agree to Terms of Service: www.digitalquick.com/terms
It supports different syntax highlighting themes, adjustable colors, line numbers, text wrapping, in-source active links, mobile and desktop browser modes and other features.
The source code can be opened by typing the URL address or using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, Dolphin, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
VT View Source is free with no ads.
Please see the feature list below for details.
HOW TO USE
Option 1: Browse for the webpage in your favorite phone browser, then select "Share page" command from your browser's menu and tap on "VT View Source" in the list of applications you can share the link with.
Open source code by typing or pasting the URL address.
Open source code using "Share page" functionality of device browser (native Android browser, Opera Mobile, etc.).
Syntax highlighter with more than 35 predefined themes.
Syntax highlighter can be disabled for best performance.
Show/hide line numbers in syntax highlighter mode. Line numbers are shown as they appear in target source - text wrapping will not increase line numbers.
Adjustable background color.
Adjustable text color for highlighter disabled mode.
Adjustable default font size.
Support of text wrapping to fit the device screen width.
Support of text zooming.
Search in source code functionality.
Can open inner links in source view mode (if supported) or in default device browser.
Copy unformatted source code to clipboard (for further paste and edit in external editor).
Share unformatted source code with other applications.
Save unformatted source code to local file system.
Optional Desktop Browser Emulator mode allows to read the content of remote webpages as a regular desktop browser. This mode is useful when webpage has different markup depending on mobile or desktop browser.
Support of Internationalized Domain Names (.рф, .中国, بھارت. etc.) in Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and higher.
Free, with no ads.
ISSUES AND LIMITATIONS
Read this before rating negative.
- Currently supports only UTF-8 encoding for non-English content.
- Internationalized Domain Names are not supported in Android 2.2 (Froyo), please use Punycode instead.
- Cannot read password protected pages.
- When sharing pages with the content based on cookie or session state, the source code may not be the same as in device browser.
- Cannot read local files (e.g. read via "file:///" protocol).
- It is not possible to edit source code directly in application. However, you can use "Copy All" menu item to copy unformatted source code and paste in external text editor or you can use "Share" or "Save File" menu items.
If you meet problems using this app, please inform me details. I'll try to fix ASAP.
PLEASE BE AWARE: This application requires INTERNET permission to access remote pages and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission to save source codes locally.
Please rate to support further development. Report bugs or send feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming soon temperature graph and ability to export data out (as requested)
Battery monitoring app that provides information regarding the battery status and history.
- Display current battery info (technology, status, health, level, voltage, temperature)
- Tracks battery usage over time. Battery graph - 1 hour, 24 hours, 7 days and a week.
- The graph can be dynamically scrolled (with the touch move gesture) and scaled (Android 2.3 multi-touch, with two-fingers pinch)
- User can stop / start monitoring service
Please exclude from task killer. You may disable monitoring via app setting instead.
Remember to start monitor -> Menu -> Start Monitor. Otherwise, nothing will be shown.
* Permission usage explanation: ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION This permission is needed for sunrise and sunset calculation. Solely used for auto changing app theme (Dark or Light).
** Please see the project website (linked to below) if you have any suggestions, questions or problems — I can't respond to comments left here. *
People all around the world, including editors at Tested, c|net, and MakeUseOf, love SwatchMatic, and you will too. It's a free, fun, new way to capture, combine and share the colors you need for your website, startup logo, or kitchen makeover.
See a color you like, grab it. Whenever. Wherever.
Your Android's lens becomes a Terminator eye that can tell you the name of any color you point at.
In realtime, SwatchMatic shows you colors that nicely match the one you're sampling. There's no need to take a photo and wait for the result.
Find analogs, complements, or triads, even the dominant colors in the scene. Once you're happy with the combo, just touch to save it as a palette. Your swatch book is always with you.
Are you a tweaker? Tweak colors all you like. Right on your Android.
Easy sliders let you subtly edit the individual colors in the palette. You don't have to stick to the color "rules," but you can if you want to. You decide.
Dress robots in your colors and share them with the world.
Palettes shouldn't be the bland things you see in paint stores. They should be fun. They should feature robots. Share images of lovable robots wearing your colors, alongside all the values needed to recreate them anywhere.
Shoot colors straight into Photoshop and Illustrator (in the pro version).
SwatchMaticPRO let's you export your palettes as Adobe Swatch Exchange files direct to most Adobe applications. It takes just seconds get your colors into an Adobe swatch pane.
Robots are fun, swatch files too, but sometimes plain text will do.
Export out all your color names and values (in RGB, HSV, HEX, and even RAL Classic notation) as plain text for reuse anywhere — in other applications, at the paint store, the printing bureau, wherever.
The reviews are in . . .
" . . . Really fun to use. SwatchMatic will give your color palette a name and uses a funky robot to show it off. . . . If you’re doing any sort of remodeling or decorating, get this app now."
Jamie & Adam's Tested (AKA the "Mythbusters guys")
"Matching the colors on larger items you can't tote into stores or around town can sometimes be difficult — especially when it's something like your walls or furnishings. If you love color matching and coordination, then SwatchMatic is the app for you."
"Ever spotted a colour that you want to preserve for some project or another? The app has multiple uses, whether you’re a designer or perhaps just looking for a colour to paint your kitchen. Additionally, it’s great to use and features a very cool UI . . ."
"Cooler than Kuler!
A SwatchMatic fan
☆ Augmented reality style UI lets you build color palettes in real time, on top of whatever you're viewing through your Android.
☆ Fun names are instantly assigned to your colors and palettes in English, Spanish, French, Polish, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese or Chinese.
☆ New retro-future style robots! Free to try. (Original robots are still included and free to use. Change between styles via preferences.)
☆ Instant sharing of colors as text or images to Facebook, Twitter, or any social media app you have installed on your Android.
☆ Fast export to Adobe applications (In the pro version only. Read how it works here: http://www.appbaan.com/swatchmatic/user-guide-1/sharing_palettes_with_adobe_products/ ).
☆ Works with Android versions 2.2 and above.
☆ Detailed preferences to make your palettes look beautiful on any Android.
☆ And robots! Did we mention the robots?
Fasoo View Application allows users to download and access documents securely. It enables users to communicate and share information securely as well as view both normal and encrypted documents on the iPhone and iPad.
Fasoo DRM is a smart and necessary security solution which enables a persistently protected work environment, allowing the work force to concentrate on the task at hand without compromising mobility and/or flexibility.
*CAUTION: Fasoo View is allowed to be operated/used by users who install a certificate through Fasoo Mobile Gateway prior to viewing files on their mobile device. Both encrypted documents and normal documents may not be accessed by unauthorized users. Fasoo view is not intended for personal users.
1. Provides a document viewer via access control to each document
2. Attachment viewer for emails and browsers
3. Adds search engine to documents being viewed through the Fasoo View
4. Persistently enforces a visible or semitransparent watermark
5. Provides the ability to Zoom in/Zoom out
6. Easily search for a page, by entering the page number into the search page tool
7. Landscape/Portrait view mode option
8. Document storage within the document application program from iTunes
- Added offline license authentication
- Added server management
- Added UI for server management
- Added shut down confirmation process before finishing the - Fasoo View
- Remove authentication information after finishing the Fasoo View
- Support wifi only Android phone and Android based tablets
- Major improvements in document viewer engine
- Resolved Galaxy Note 3 font issue
- Improvement in Auto Sign-in UI
- Resolved log-in session issue
- Galaxy Note 3 bug fix
- Auto-Login feature added
- Major improvements in document viewer engine
- Minor bug fixes
- Bug fix
- Improve viewer
- Supporting HTTPS
- Supporting old security document format
- Improve viewer
- Support ICS
- Improve viewer
- Support HTTP download a file
- Bug fix
- Added Japanese help.
- Other bug fixes made.
Configurable widget on your home screen saves space and many clicks. Multiple settings can be toggled at the same time in a single profile. Possible profiles include night mode, meeting, travel, flashlight, car, battery saver and more. For example, Airplane Mode and WiFi can be turned on together with a single click (good for places with bad reception where there is WiFi to save battery life and to make free calls/texts with apps like GrooVe IP Lite). SADLY IN ANDROID 4.2+(JELLY_BEAN_MR1) AIRPLANE MODE IS NO LONGER DIRECTLY AVAILABLE (the app will take the user to the airplane setting in ANDROID 4.2+). This free ad-supported widget supports single profile only. Paid version without ads is available here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mk.generictogglewidgetpaid
All feedback/requests are welcome.
1) Widget does not do anything unless user taps it. This app does not monitor the state of the device, so it is possible to get into situation where the widget is showing the wrong state. For example, lets assume the user configured the widget as a simple Bluetooth on/off switch. Tap on the widget and the switch is now in ON position and Bluetooth is now enabled. Then, if the user manually goes into settings and disables Bluetooth (or some other app disables Bluetooth), widget will remain in the ON position. THIS IS BY DESIGN.
2) This version only supports single profile, but more than one widget can be added to the home screen(s) and all copies of the same widget will toggle together with one click no matter which copy is clicked. As such the user may choose to add this widget on all home screens to save the hassle of scrolling between home screens/remembering which home screen the widget is on. 2 different profiles at the same time are possible by installing both paid and free versions. If you need multiple profiles without any ads on your device, please get the paid version and contact the developer.
3) LED Flashlight works on most devices. Handy in Android 4.2+ right from lock screen.
- Thanks to http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/interface-tutorials/round-switch-button/ for a great Photoshop tutorial on the main image used in this app, which was slightly modified.
Designed to work with our QT-series security DVRs, it allows you to check in on your property, business or loved ones anywhere, at any time. Receive instant e-mail alerts and see what’s going on with the swipe of a finger.
View live feeds from up to four cameras simultaneously. QT View takes full advantage of touch-screen technology to allow you to add or change video feeds, play back video or even control a pan-tilt-zoom camera . You can even take still images and save them on your phone or send them as e-mail attachments.
With Q-See’s QT View on your Android phone, you’re never out of touch.
*Compatible with QT DVR series only*
Here is the link to the new QT remote monitoring guide that includes instructions for installing the Q-See QT view application on Android Smartphones: