Works great on my Note 10.1 This is great! Not all apps scale usefully in the way I'd like them to, but many do and this app allows me to make them compatible.
Excellent app I love this app. The only problem I seem to be having on my S4 is that if I scroll up for more apps to drag over, it seems to put a completely different app on the bar that was in the same position higher in the list.
At&t Note 2 Stock With Root Installed on my Samsung Note 2 At&t Stock With Root And it works!!! No special Rom Installed. After install when first opened it will ask to patch a file. Back up the file that it wants to patch before patch just in case. The file is flashbarservice.apk do a search with Root explorer or your fav file manager. I can't remember exactly where the file is. Good luck!
Requires additional app Although quite well behaved and does not require many permissions by itself, the program requires that an additional application is installed when it's first started. The secondary app requires, among others, full network access.
Verizon S3 Dismiss the dialog stating it requires a patch. The i535 isn't listed because it doesn't need a patch. I was a bit confused by this, but I declined the dialog box and it works just fine.
Now works without needing to patch. Was going to pay if it worked but no Verizon support settled that for me. EDIT: works now so I paid for the pro version and raise to 5 stars.
- Added option to "Restart FlashBarService" to the Reboot dialog (Pro Version - Doesn't apply to Note 10.1)
- FlashBarService data was being cleared on every save...now it's only cleared after patch install. Hopefully this will stop icons from resetting.
- Experimental support for Sprint Galaxy S3 (SPH-L710)
- Bug fix
- Added support for T-Mobile Galaxy S3 (SGH-T999)
- Added support for Note 8
- Added support for Verizon Note II (SCH-i605) running 4.1.2
Move your contacts, text messages, photos, videos, and music to Windows Phone.