** IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ROOT IS, GOOGLE IT FIRST! **
** THIS APP WON'T WORK IF YOUR DEVICE ISN'T ROOTED **
** PLEASE CHECK COMPATIBLE DEVICES BELOW **
=== COMPATIBLE DEVICES ===
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (with Stock ROM)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) (with Stock ROM)
MULTIWINDOW PLUS enables a HIDDEN feature in your device (please check compatible devices above) that adds more functionality to the multiwindow sidebar. At the moment, Samsung multiwindow feature only allows dual view. This app or mod so to speak adds floating, docking and quad view features on the multiwindow tray. This is the DONATE version for those who are happy enough to contribute to my android development efforts.
=== DISCLAIMER ===
This app only enables the hidden feature and has nothing to do with how the said features work. There may be graphical issues or stability issues and that is why Samsung has disabled them in the production version. It also does not guarantee that it will work on your device or ROM due to various reasons. And if it works at the current firmware version, there is no guarantee that it will work on future firmware updates. Please TAKE NOTE of these issues before you proceed.
=== INFO ON KITKAT UPDATES ===
It would seem that the Dockable and Floating Window features have been disabled on the Android Kitkat updates. So if the above features are important to you then you may want to forgo updating your device to Kitkat.
=== UNINSTALLING APP ===
Please switch OFF or disable the feature within the app before uninstalling the app to restore your device to its original state.
NOTE I: This app requires a ROOTED device. If you don't know what rooted is, then more likely your device is not rooted so please don't install if you are not sure if you have a rooted device.
NOTE II: This app only adds apps you select into the multiwindow app list and has nothing to do with how multiwindow function works. It seems that in EDIT mode, that is when you are adding apps from the edit list to the traybar, the wrong app is being added. This is because Samsung did not make the multiwindow edit list to support more than 32 apps at the same time. This is a shortcoming in the part of the samsung multiwindow code and has nothing to do with this app.
NOTE III: Just because you can add more apps in the Multiwindow traybar does not mean you have to add all your apps. Based on experience, not all apps are multiwindow-friendly and adding too many apps causes the multiwindow traybar to lag or slow down so BE WARNED.
Galaxy S5 and variants
Galaxy Note 3 and variants
Galaxy S4 and variants
Galaxy Grand Duos
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, 10.1, 12.2
Galaxy Note 12.2
Galaxy Note 10.1
Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
Galaxy Note 8
Galaxy Tab 8
Galaxy Note 2 (with JB 4.3 only)
Galaxy Note 1 (only those using X-ROM, N8XT & N1XT ROMs)
Check out the Pen Window Launcher as an addon/pugin for Pen Window Manager that allows you to open the Pen Window drawer without using the Spen.
Featured on XDA Portal: http://tinyurl.com/q8agwcs
Featured on PhoneArena: http://tinyurl.com/lzpmua6
For discussions and troubleshooting, please check out the flollowing XDA Forum Link: http://tinyurl.com/q42qrd2
Please uninstall previous versions taken from XDA forum because of app signature conflict.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, 10.1, 12.2
There are two shortcut widgets that can be dragged from the Widgets Section of your home launcher:
1. Pen Window launcher widget - to open a floating icon which hovers over any open application so you can invoke the Pen Window drawer whatever you are doing and whenever you want.
2. Pen Window drawer widget - to open the Pen Window drawer directly and is useful if you use third-party apps like Tasker, LMT Launcher or gesture control apps to call the Pen Window directly.
The floating launcher icon and/or the Pen Window drawer can also be opened from the notification drawer when the app is active.
There are various settings you can set for the app like custom window size for the Pen Window drawer, floating launcher icon size and transparency and more. Settings are normally accessible from the notification panel.
Pen Window Launcher will work with both rooted and non-rooted compatible devices.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition)
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Windows8+ is Home launcher application which tries to provide Windows8 mobile like experience on your android device.
1)Live tiles for gmail, news, weather, twitter, calendar, etc with many configuration options
2) Widget Support Widget shown in the images are third party widgets.
3)Drag and drop tile groups to re-order/change the position of tiles.
4)Change icon/tile icon size using Menu >> Icon Size
5)Select the preferred country for news using Menu >> Prefs >> News Country and for stock market using Menu >> Prefs >> Stock Market
6)Power Control widget to on/off Wifi, Airplan mode, Bluetooth, ring mode, screen brightness, etc.
7)Click on icon/tile will bring up (launch) the associated app, (This application will try to associate most common applications like dialer, messsage, google play, etc) if you are clicking first time and no application is associated then list of all installed apps will be opened and you can associate any app of your wish to this tile.
8) Long Click on icon/tile to change the color, icon, application associated to tile. Following 4 options are available
* Associate App - Change the launching app while keeping the same icon on home screen.
* Change Color - Change background color of tile.
* Change App - Change the launching app and icon will be replaced with app icon
* Pin Contact - For easy access to your frequent call/text contact.
* Add Widget - Add widget on tile
9)Additional icons/tiles style which can be customized as per your need. Add/remove tiles from Menu >> Tiles
10)Weather Service : Based on your current location, local weather details are available.
11)Stock Market updates : Select your preferred Stock Market using Menu >> Misc >> Stock Market
New in V2.4.1 :
-Minor defect fixes
New in V2.3 :
-Drag & Drop of individual tile or group from home screen
-Minor defect fixes
New in V2.2 :
-Fixes for Android Kitkat
-Clock and Weather click/tap defect fix
New in V2.1 :
-Major technical changes to improve the user experience and stability of the application.
New in V2.0.1 :
-Minor enhancements for Weather and Photo tiles
New in V2.0 :
- Weather defect fix (Upgraded to premium service)
-Photo tile defect fix
New in V1.9.5 :
-Photo tile defect fix
New in V1.9.4 :
- Favorite Contact Live tile
- Minor enhancements/defect fixes
New in V1.9.3 :
-Icon Size enhancements for Mobile layout
-Minor defect fixes
New in V1.9.2 :
- Star contacts live tile - add upto 8 star/favorite contacts into single tile for quick and easy access (Disable Clock or weather live tile from Prefs and long press to select "Star Pin" )
New in V1.9 :
- Add widget on tile (defect fixes).
- Fix for application crash defect
- "Flip" tile enhancement with unread count for gmail and message
New in V1.8 :
- Add widget on tile (Widget Support) Long tap on any tile to add widget
- Option to 'Flip' the tile - Long tap on tile and select 'Flip On'
- Fixed for application crash defect.
New in V1.7 :
-Add widget on tile (Widget Support) Long tap on any tile to add widget
- Support to disabled System Clock, Weather, Photo, etc live tile from 'Pref' screen to replace with widget of your choice.
New in V1.6 :
-Twitter defect fix
New in V1.5.2 :
-More tile colors
-Fixed icon size for portrait layout
-Pin contact to any tile for quick and easy access.
New in V1.5.1 :
-Enable/disable live tiles from Prefs page
-Minor defect fixes
New in V1.5 :
-Updated tablet layout with possibility to swap every tile from Menu >> Tile(not live tiles yet)
-Ability to change default tile action/image (call, message, etc)
- Weather : Sense flip clock
- Stock market : Android Stocks Tape Widget
- Battery : Battery HD
- Currency (Exchange rate) : aCurrency
- Photo : Animated Photo Frame Widget
Multi Window Notepad and Browser is an app that allows you to browse with multiple windows at once AND edit text documents for true multitasking. That means you can read the news while chatting on Facebook chat, read your favourite blog while you watch YouTube, write using a website as a source or take notes while writing on another document. Great for doing research or for those with attention spans too short for doing one thing at a time. It's two apps in one and much more!
Features include: Browser favourites, find on page, replace, e-mail for articles and much more.
But if you want more then check out my other app Multiscreen Multitasking for a media player, drawing app and more besides! This is for people with basic needs and is cheaper/easier to use than that app.
Windows 8 Controller lets you control your Windows 8 PC as if it is a tablet. Just using your Android phone, you can experience the Windows 8 gestures like pinch, stretch, rotate, swipe, side gestures etc.
Easily scroll through web pages, pinch to zoom in your photos, cycle through open apps...
It's fast and fluid! Give it a try, you'll love it!
Some features of Windows 8 Controller includes:
- Multitouch gestures (pinch, stretch, swipe, rotate)
- Natural Scrolling Experience (Scroll horizontally and vertically as you scroll on a tablet)
- Use as a mouse (move, left/right/middle/double click, drag)
- Side gestures (Swipe from left/right/bottom/top to switch to next open app, show charms, show app options, close app respectively)
- Tiles Screen (A tiles screen including most needed shortcuts like show start, show desktop, open computer and much more)
- Custom Tiles
- Panic Button
- App Commands (Remote controls for General use, Windows Media Player, VLC Player, IE, Firefox, Chrome, YouTube and Netflix player. More to come very soon)
- Power Options (Don't you think it's not so easy to shut down the Windows 8? Not anymore. Windows 8 Controller includes power shortcuts. Shut down, restart, hibernate, sleep, lock, log off your computer with one tap)
- Volume Control (Do you need an easy way to adjust the volume of your Windows 8 PC? You've got it! Windows 8 Controller has a volume controller by which you can adjust/mute/unmute your computer's volume from your phone. Also you can use the hardware volume buttons of your phone)
- Virtual Keyboard (Type text by using your Android's keyboard. Take advantage of auto-complete feature of your keyboard or use swype keyboard. You can even type text to your computer by using voice-to-text feature of your Android phone's keyboard)
- Easily go back/forward (Tilt your phone left/right to go back/forward in your favourite web browser or file explorer)
- Four (or five) fingers pinch (to reveal start screen easily)
- With auto-connect and quick-connect features, it is very easy to connect your phone to your computer and start using Windows 8 Controller.
* Some features are only available in Pro version!
** You need to download and install Windows 8 Controller Server app (it is totally FREE) to your Windows 8 PC because your phone communicates with your computer through this application.
To download the server app, please visit www.windows8controller.com
Included controls are:
-Media control (play | pause | next | back | volume)
-Mouse control (move | scrolling | zoom)
-Keyboard control (softkeyboard | hardware keys)
-Sortcuts (desktop | close | shutdown | ...)
The needed Remote Control Server is available for free:
It requires no installation or registration.
Facebook fans can test this app for free:
The Windows Media Remote is part of the Remote Control Collection:
Please note: This app was not developed by Microsoft or licensed. The rights to mentioned trademarks belong to their rightful owners.
PAIRED WINDOW Shortcuts (formerly MultiWindow Pair) is an app that allows you to create paired window shortcuts on the homescreen or other third-party launchers or apps that support and can launch shortcut widgets. You can also use third-party gesture apps to launch a paired window.
PAIRED WINDOW shortcuts can be any combination of your current multiwindow-enabled apps and you can create as many as you want. On the Galaxy Note 3 and Note 10.1 2014, you can also create PAIRED WINDOW shortcut of the same app provided that app is MULTI-INSTANCE-enabled like the stock Browser.
There are two ways to create a PAIRED WINDOW shortcut: One is by through the app icon on the launcher drawer and second is through a shortcut widget located on the Widget Section of your launcher. Third-Party apps that can launch shortcuts can also use the shortcut widget to create a custom Paired Window.
The number of apps to choose from is dependent on how many apps are multiwindow-enabled on your device. If your device has root, then you can use Multiwindow Apps Manager to add more multiwindow apps. If not rooted, then you can use MW Apps Enabler/MW-Pen App Enabler to add more multiwindow apps.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Stock ROM
Air Command Shortcut is an app that invokes the Air Command menu - a feature that is present in Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 phones and Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) tablets.
This will create a shortcut icon on the home launcher, multiwindow tray and pen window drawer for easy access without having to exit your current activity. It also has the option to enable shortcut in the notification for faster access and launching of air command.
I created this app because sometimes it is quite difficult to find and press the button in the Spen to launch Air Command, and more so when you have big fingers. It complements the Spen and is quite handy during times when using the Spen is not necessary like when you have to take a screenshot with Screen Write or when you want to search something with S Finder or when you want to jot a quick note with Action Memo.
Action Memo, Screen Write, S Finder and Pen Window can be launched with a finger click but Scrapbooker still needs the SPen to draw a target window. This is a limitation imposed by how Samsung designed the Scapbooker app and can not be changed at the moment (still a work in progress).
When Spen is inserted and clicking Scrapbooker with finger a preset application will be launched instead but when the Spen is detached Scrapbooker app will be launched as normal. Use the Spen to draw the target window for Scrapbooker.The app will let you know via toast message.
When clicking Pen Window, the Pen Window app list will be launched with default window size but if you bought and installed my other app - PEN WINDOW LAUNCHER, it will launch that instead so you can customize the size and position of the pen window.
A settings UI is still a work in progress to give certain customization options for air command. Preset apps can be changed within the settings activity which will come in a future update. This app is still a work in progress but already usable as is.
This is a BETA TRIAL release. Your suggestions for improving the app are welcome.
Network file sharing includes FTP client, SSH client (SFTP) and LAN Samba client (SMB). Can access remote files through LAN, WiFi or internet connection. Provides access to Pictures, Music, Videos, Downloads, Documents, on the device or over 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi. Zip archive extraction is included as well.
It is also a task manager allowing switching to other apps, quickly close or uninstall them. Includes app killer, cleaner which optimizes RAM usage and improves security. Use the application explorer to clean your mobile phone of unwanted apps. Supports tabs, multiple folder browser.
- 3DViewer for opening 3D-object files: 3DS and OBJ viewer.
- ImageViewer for opening image files: PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, TGA (TARGA), TIF (TIFF), DDS (DXT).
- MediaPlayer is a video and audio player for many file types: MKV, WMV, MP4, AVI and more.
- Image Editor, Photo Editor, and more.
This is a BETA release!
I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
This is an ad supported version - our ad-free version is also available.
Calculator Plus (C) 2013 Digitalchemy, LLC
You can browse two web sites at the same time. Checking latest news at CNN while reading timeline of Twitter, or check your Gmail while checking price movement of stock.
Recommended for all device has high resolution such as DROID, Milestone or Acer A1.
* Tap once to left click.
* Long press to right click.
* Tap and long press to move mouse whilst clicking.
* Scroll using two fingers or using the right side of the screen.
* Full keyboard control.
* Remote shutdown and wake on lan (if supported by pc).
* Use your volume rocker to go back and forward in your browser.
* Scan for multiple PCs
Windows application (needs Java installed). Also check if your firewall and router allow ports 57110 and 57111.
More from developer
THIS APP REQUIRES JB 4.1.2 AND ROOT ACCESS
THE 2013 VERSION OF THE NOTE 10.1 IS NOT CURRENTLY COMPATIBLE
ONLY SAMSUNG ROMS SUPPORT MULTI WINDOW...CYANOGENMOD, AOSP, AOKP, ETC CANNOT USE THIS APP
Samsung has added a new multi window feature to a few of their Jelly Bean devices. However...there is only a limited set of apps compatible with this new feature.
Using this Multi Window Manager, you can enable ANY app to take advantage of this awesome new feature.
Check out the Pro version for these additional features:
- Create shortcuts on your homescreen to open apps or web bookmarks in windowed mode (Note 10.1 tablet only)
- Specify custom window sizes for shortcuts (Note 10.1 tablet only)
- Open multiple instances of some apps (This is limited by whether or not a particular app permits multiple instances...I've yet to find an internet browser that allows this, however there are many other useful apps that do allow it)
- Fast reboot...cuts reboot time to less than half that of a normal reboot
- Detect new app installs and prompt to enable multi window
- Backup and restore your enabled apps list
*** REQUIRES A SAMSUNG DEVICE AND ROM THAT SUPPORTS MULTI WINDOW ***
*** THIS APP DOES NOT PROVIDE MULTI WINDOW FUNCTIONALITY FOR DEVICES OR ROMS THAT DON'T ALREADY SUPPORT IT ***
Break free from the boundaries Samsung has placed on its multi window feature. Now you can use any app in split screen, not just the few that are natively supported by Samsung or the app developer.
I know a lot of custom roms have enabled all apps for multi window by default, but I find this bogs down the launch bar, not to mention it's no fun digging through 2-300 apps to find the ones you actually want to use in split screen.
This app makes all apps multi window capable, but only adds the ones you specify to the launch tray. This means you can drag an app from the launch bar onto ANY app and it will launch in split screen...even apps that aren't explicitly selected to be enabled for multi window.
If you have purchased the Pro Key for the original Samsung Multi Window Manager app, it will unlock pro features for this app as well.
- Fast Reboot or refresh FlashBar to apply changes
- Customize the launch tray (Remove labels and the help button as well as apply themes)
- Option to auto enable newly installed apps
- Create a multi window shortcut allowing you to use third party launch trays instead of the Samsung FlashBar launcher
- Create a 2-app shortcut allowing you to launch two apps at once in split screen mode.
- Launch two instances of the same app in split screen. (Some apps explicitly forbid this and will not work)
This app will add a new entry to Android's share menu called "Find More Like This". Just tap it to start searching...it's that simple!
You can even search for images that are hosted on the web by opening the share menu from your favorite web browser.
If you've ever used TinEye...Google's reverse image search is 100 times better.
To remove the ads and unlock the option to open results in a third party browser...get the Search By Image Ad Remover
This app is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Google
Create home screen shortcuts to open multi window capable applications in a window. You can customize the size of the window the app opens in, as well as whether or not to "pin" it on top of other windows.
Also create shortcuts to open websites in a window (requires a multi window capable browser)
Open multiple instances of most apps (Some apps explicitly forbid multiple instances...such as most internet browsers)
Does not require root access
Should work on any Note 10.1 ROM with Samsung TouchWiz Multi Window
Compatible with framework patches that enable multi window for all applications