No account required (such as Facebook or Twitter or creating a new account).
RePaper lets you highlight text in multiple colors in any web page and share them as beautiful pictures by email, Twitter, Facebook or other apps you have installed that support sharing of pictures.
RePaper is the must-have app to highlight important passages in any web page, like news and research articles, blog posts, and share your snippets with your friends or archive them. Your friends can quickly see what you found interesting in a web page without having to read it all!
RePaper automatically renders your highlights into a beautifully formatted picture showing your highlights in context of the original paragraphs, with a link back to the original article.
RePaper automatically stores your highlighted pages and recreates them when you revisit these pages.
- Highlight and Comment any web page in multiple colors
- Share your highlights by Email, Twitter or Facebook with a beautiful picture attached
- Read comfortably any web page with the Viewtext.org service (no registration required) that automatically identifies the main content of most web pages
Notepad+ is the universal app for taking notes, drawing, handwriting and sketching right on the screen of your device. Handwrite or type notes, draw with colors, write memos, sketch ideas or schemes, keep a travel journal or make a shopping list - it’s the pen & paper right on your device, available at hand exactly when you need it. Notepad+ is the most capable and intuitive note-taking app ever.
• Handwrite or type when making notes
• Choose pens or highlighters for writing, drawing, and sketching
• Select various colors for them, define the line thickness
• Type notes in with the text tool (fonts and colors available)
• Zoom in, examine and/or paint smaller details. Scroll the area that is zoomed in on, use two fingers to navigate
• Create and store as many notebooks/drawing books as you need in your notepad
• Add multiple notepad pages and navigate through them easily
• Choose from a variety of paper templates
• Create new and keep multiple notes organized in notebooks on your device
• Sort your notes by name or date
• Share your best notes and notebooks: email, print, save to Gallery or open in other apps
• Protect your notes with a passcode: set passcode to any of your notebooks
• Enjoy full note-taking functionality on your tablet or phone
Notepad+ is going to be your perfect assistant wherever you are!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
MyScript® Stylus™ Beta lets you handwrite your inputs on your phone or tablet. Our technology recognizes straight, cursive, scribbly writing - with or without a stylus.
• Edit your text on the fly with gestures:
- Erase characters, words or sentences
- Create line breaks
- Create or remove spaces
- Overwrite characters to correct
• Horizontal continuous writing, to help you write without breaking your flow. This works in portrait or landscape mode.
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones).
• Integrated dictionaries to help you write with the correct spelling in 63 languages.
• Supports cursive English recognition and emoticons in Asian language modes (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
• The user interface of the app itself supports 11 languages including:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.
During setup, Android displays a default privacy warning for all input applications. We would like to confirm that MyScript® Stylus™ Beta does not collect any of your data, credit cards or any other information.
Found a bug? Report it at https://support.myscript.com/
63 handwriting recognition languages:
Afrikaans - South Africa, Albanian – Albania, Arabic, Armenian – Armenia, Azeri – Azerbaijan, Basque – Spain, Belarusian – Belarus, Bulgarian – Bulgaria, Catalan – Spain, Chinese (Simplified) – PRC, Chinese (Traditional) – Hong Kong, Chinese (Traditional) – Taiwan, Croatian – Croatia, Czech – Czech republic, Danish – Denmark, Dutch – Netherlands, English – Canada, English – United Kingdom, English – USA, Estonian Estonia, Farsi – Iran, Flemish – Belgium, Finnish – Finland, French – Canada, French – France, Gaelic – Ireland, Galician – Spain, Georgia – Georgia, German – Austria, German – Germany, Greek – Greece, Hebrew – Israel, Hungarian – Hungary, Indonesian – Indonesia, Icelandic – Iceland, Italian – Italy, Japanese – Japan, Kazakh – Kazakhstan, Korean – Korea, Latvian – Latvia, Lithuanian – Lithuania, Macedonian – Macedonia, Malay – Malaysia, Mongolian – Mongolia, Norwegian – Norway, Polish – Poland, Portuguese – Brazil, Portuguese – Portugal, Romanian – Romania, Russian – Russia, Serbian (Cyrillic) – Serbia, Serbian (Latin) – Serbia, Slovak – Slovakia, Slovenian – Slovenia, Spanish – Mexico, Spanish – Spain, Swedish – Sweden, Tatar – Russia, Thai – Thailand, Turkish – Turkey, Ukrainian – Ukraine, Urdu – Pakistan, Vietnamese – Vietnam
Leave your mark with iAnnotate!
MARK UP: Don't be afraid to get messy! Choose from the pen, highlighter, shapes and more to take notes on your PDFs.
MULTITASK: Because why focus on just one thing? iAnnotate lets you work on multiple PDFs at the same time, and easily navigate between them with tabs.
SPEED: iAnnotate gives you fast, continuous vertical scroll through an entire document.
SEARCH: Search by filename through all of the PDF documents on your device.
NAVIGATE: Open the Search Panel to explore your documents by thumbnails, bookmarks, or search results.
SHARE: Annotations made in iAnnotate are fully integrated into the PDF and can be viewed and edited in other compliant PDF applications.
AND SO MUCH MORE: We have a lot of exciting things we're working on for 2015. Visit us at www.iannotate.com, and reach out to us on Twitter (@branchfire) and Facebook.
C-Pen Core enables you to use your Bluetooth enabled C-Pen 3.5 together with your Android smartphone and tablet.
Includes OCR engine supporting 60-ish languages based on Latin, Greek, and Cyrillic character sets.
Scans directly into C-Pen Note (separate app available on Google Play).
If scanning to other apps you need to enter C-Pen Core settings and trigger download of "Anysoftkeyboard (C-Pen ready)". Use standard Anysoftkeyboard language pack on Google Play to localize Anysoftkeyboard.
Enter Android Settings->Language and Input to activate Anysoftkeyboard.
To scan into other text apps, e.g. email, notes, etc., just change Input Method to Anysoftkeyboard.
Known issue: if problem with Android 2.x, then use http://download.anoto.com/ctech/Android/cpenservice/com.ctech.cpenservice_0.9.29.apk
Keywords: c-pen, cpen, svox, tts, translation
And best of all... It's FREE!
Pair C-Pen 3.5 Bluetooth: PIN 1234
Start the app manually once to accept EULA!
Status: Beta release. Installed and running well on several Samsung, Sony Ericsson and HTC smartphones/tablets.
1) May require restart after installation.
2) Some interoperability issues experienced with some HTC Legend.
Report any other issues to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: cpen, ocr, scanner
Export/Import your data for backups and/or transfer to other devices.
To help organize, change Notebook color to Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Orange, White, or Black.
In addition to notebook colors, enhance organization by sorting your notebooks by Create Date (newest to oldest), Notebook Name (alphabetical), Last Opened(most recently opened to oldest), or group the notebooks by their color.
Long Press notebook for quick access to edit labels, notebook color, or to deleted the selected notebook. Touch notebook, add notes, touch color coded tab to change notebook tab. Click on the left and right arrows to navigate/add new pages to the tab. Tabs are color coded and allow you to add text to label them. Notes save automatically. Option to email or text notebook contents also. Ability to select individual tabs to email/text.
Click on Highlighter to toggle highlighting of text on and off.
Long Press on Notebook Tabs for more options to edit tab default settings, and Delete current page.
Ability to change default page font. Choose between 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, and 22 font size. Save default font size for each notebook tab.
Ability to change default page and tab label font style. Choose between the Default Android text and Segoe Script. Save defaults for each tab.
Ability to move app from phone to SD card from device settings.
Great app to satisfy your notepad and notebook needs. This note organizer is a simple and effective way to keep track of your notes.
Imagine you are out and about, and you suddenly think of an idea, but you have no notepad or pen to write it down. This application allows you to write down your ideas wherever you are.
-Fast startup and response times
-Intuitive use of the whole screen
-Memo content saved automatically
-Memos with a maximum of 10 pages
-Unlimited Undo/Redo operations
-Landscape view support
Here are the main differences between "Hakuban Lite" and the full version:
-"Hakuban Lite" is limited to a maximum of 10 pages.
-Image data forwarding to other applications is not available.
-Only one pen size is available.
-Editing functions are limited to "Delete" (copy and paste not available).
EZ Note is an innovative tool that helps you create notes to match your style and need; with vivid pen stokes, you can create notes with different styles using drawing, handwriting, or the onscreen keyboard. Add in real-time recorded audio notes and photos to make your notes even more expressive. Plus, you can set up special bookmarks that allow you to navigate quicker. Best of all, you can create different journals to separate your meeting minutes, class notes, sketches, and travel journals!
Handwritten or hand-drawn, create journals with your own style
• Four types of pen strokes to express yourself with writing or drawing
Make your journal even more expressive with attachments
• Import photos from Gallery or with Camera to add more feelings to your notes
• Record audio notes and attach them
• Crop images and pen strokes and then perform operations like cut, paste, rotate, resize, and move
Multiple notebooks, multiple sessions
• Create different notebooks with customizable cover pages to distinguish different types of notes
• Create bookmarks to navigate through your journals quickly
• Create sessions within a notebook to organize and quickly review contents
• Share your journals with friends through Google Drive
Other powerful functions:
• Four types of expressive pen stroke to simulate a true pen experience.
• Floating textbox for rich text input
• Import from Gallery or Camera
• Add bookmarks to notes
• Crop images and lasso strokes
• Copy / cut / paste / resize / rotate / move functions for object operations
• Share notebook through Google Drive
Stream your music or download it to your device for later playback. Jinzora Mobile can also act as a DLNA media server to stream music to nearby devices.
Requires a Jinzora Media Server installation of version 3.0 or better.