All Reactable mobile users get access to exclusive content. Download and remix original tables by Oliver Huntemann, Nortec Collective Bostich+Fussible, Amo+Navas, Gui Boratto and many more.
S P E C I A L M E N T I O N S
• Top 10 Music App Worldwide (by App Store)
• New And Noteworthy (by Apple)
• Featured in Best Music Apps by (iTunes Rewind)
• App of the week and Hall of fame App
• 2nd and 3rd Best Music App Ever by Best App Ever
• Interactive category nomination by BI Designs of the Year
*Reactable Mobile* enables you not only to create your own sound tables but also to act as producer by remixing tables of fellow Reactable musicians, adding your personal touch and share it again in a seamless way.
Based on the very same audio and graphics engine as the Reactable, the mobile version brings a complete range of objects to multi-touch devices:
• Generate sound with a set of generator objects including are loop players, synthesizers, oscillators and input object.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shapers, delays, modulators and filters.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencers, LFOs and accelerometer.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
The new version gives you mobile access to the brand new *Reactable Community* where you’ll be able to listen and remix tracks created by your friends and musicians, to watch videos of their performances, to comment and to share your favorites.
“If you are into synthesis it’s a must have app. I’ve been jamming all night!” — Jordan Rudess
“[…] a quality product for people serious with their music making.” — Chris O’Shea
Note: as this application uses both graphic and audio resources extensively, recent devices will provide the best user experience.
Official Web Site: http://www.reactable.com
Your screen is the window into an evolving world.
Move around to look around.
Thom Yorke - radiohead.com
Nigel Godrich - twitter.com/nigelgod
Stanley Donwood - slowlydownward.com
Universal Everything - universaleverything.com
Released by Ticker Tape Ltd.
Agora podes ter na palma da tua mão acesso a fotografias e vídeos exclusivos, ouvir toda a música e discografia da banda, seres notificado dos próximos concertos em 1ª mão, saber de toda a agenda e teres acesso às noticias dos Xutos.
Também vais poder informar‑te sobre toda a biografia e ainda estar sempre ligado com a
página do Facebook dos Xutos, interagindo com a Banda, com todos os Fans e Amigos,
gostando de comentários e/ou fazendo outros e muito mais.
Benefiting from nearly 10 years of development, Lemur is synonymous with multitouch music control. All these major artists can't be wrong: Daft Punk. Björk, Plastikman, CHVRCHES, Glitch Mob, Sub Focus, Max Cooper, Barker & Baumecker, Orbital and many more.
Version 5.0 introduces the incredible new Canvas object and the Sequencer family of features with rock solid timing.
Canvas — Canvas is a brand new object that lets you script custom widgets with full multitouch support. The object is adapted from the HTML5 Canvas element, which means you can design widgets featuring complex shapes, animation, shadows, and transparency The Canvas object opens the door to a completely new Lemur experience, where the appearance and behaviour of objects can be designed to precisely match the demands of your project. Polygons, waveforms, circular objects and infinitely more are all possible with Canvas.
Sequencer — Lemur 5.0 introduces a family of new features for tight sequencing. This includes three new objects: StepNote, StepSwitch and StepSlider. Each of these provides a different flavour of sequencing and is ready to use right out of the box. The objects do the hard work for you, simple add them to your template and they are ready to control your MIDI instruments.
Skins — Lemur features three new skins, in addition to the classic look. Choose the look that fits your style and get inspired.
Connectivity — Lemur Android supports OSC and MIDI over Wi-Fi, as well as over USB with 3rd party tethering utilities.
REQUIREMENT (for the Lemur Daemon):
- OS X (Intel only) 10.5+
- Windows (XP SP3 or 7 recommended)
Android is a vast platform and Liine had to choose which devices to support from the very beginning. Lemur is officially supported on Nexus 7 - this means that if you buy it for this device, Liine are committed to getting you up and running. It has also been tested on various Android 4.2+ devices with positive results. The list of officially supported devices will grow in the near future.
You can see a list of all devices users have installed Lemur on the Liine Wiki Docs:
Simply connect your Android device to your laptop and make the connection!
• Multitrack audio recording / playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks
• Unlimited number of groups
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• In short: a complete portable multitrack music studio that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine, almost for free!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to expand your studio:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here http://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• Autotune with two-voice harmonizer
If you are looking for something similar to Cubase or Cubasis, this is it!
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Free trial version of Audio Evolution Mobile Studio:
Loop packs, see for example:
Online manual: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=start
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Starring Frank Lovejoy
The Ted Carter Murder Case Audition
The Elevator Caper Audition
The Night Is A Weapon
A World All Of His Own
The Girl In The Park
Am I My Brothers Keeper
The Man Who Claimed To Be Dead
Flowers On The Water
The Night Is A Weapon Special Rebroadcast
I Know Your Secret
World Of His Own Special Rebroadcast Certified but is it
Girl In The Park Special ReBroadcast
Am I My Brothers Keeper Special Rebroadcast
Mentallo The Mental Marvel
The Night Watchman
I Wish You Were Dead
Harlan Matthews Stamp Dealer
The Girl From Kansas
Football Player And The Syndicate
Vincent And The Painter
The Juvenile Gangster
Twill Be The Death Of Me
The Devils Bible
City At Your Fingertips
Old Blind Pop
Gunners Last Fight
Old Home Week
The Hunter Becomes The Hunted
Wanna Buy A Story
A Case Of Butter
The Kenny Day Amnesia Case
Elinar Pierce And Family
Judge Arnolds Daughter
The Doctors Daughter
The Black Cat
Big John McMasters
Juke Box Romance
Will Of Mrs Orloff
The Search For Fred
Otto The Music Man
Byline For Frank
Bill Perrin Amnesia Case
The City At Your Fingertips
Mr And Mrs Carothers
Five Days Off For Christmas
Pay Up Or Die
Long Live The Clown
Death Of Riley
Target For A Week
The Jockey Brothers
The Old Itch
Taste Of Peaches
Flight From Fear
Sombody Stop Ann
His Name Was Luke
The Man With The Red Hair
Larry The Understudy
Policy Wheel Racket
The Bug Killings
The Android App "Night Beat OTR" is a full featured media player with:
Selectable Table of Contents to allow to jump to the start of any of the chapters.
Adjustable Progress Bar to allow to jump to any spot in the current playing chapter
Previous Chapter Button
Play / Pause Button
Fast Forward Button
Next Chapter Button
The "Night Beat OTR" App will not use up your data plan's minutes by downloading the audio files (mp3) over and over. You will download load all the data when you install the App. The "Night Beat OTR" App works even in airplane mode and in places without Wi-Fi or phone network access! So you can listen to your audio book anywhere anytime! The "Night Beat OTR" App automatically pauses when you make or receive a phone call and automatically resumes after the call ends. The "Night Beat OTR" App will continue to play until you exit the App or pause the reading so it is perfect for listening in bed, at the gym, or while driving into work.
Do you have an android phone? And do you listen to the Music on your phone? And are you tired of copying songs from your computer to your phone via USB cable? If the answer is yes, then MusicDropNPlay can simplify your life.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/MusicDropNPlay
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/MusicDropNPlay/223220167792633
Dropbox is a cloud service which allows you to bring all your photos, docs and music anywhere. You can upload your music to your Dropbox account from your computer and MusicDropNPlay can stream and playback it on your android device. No need to copy songs via the cable anymore.
MusicDropNPlay allows you to stream mp3/m4a songs directly from your Dropbox account in real-time. It has extra features normal players don't have:
• Real time streaming - no need to download the song completely before playing it.
• Artist and album artwork downloads to give you extra visual enjoyment.
• Group songs by artist or album names to find your favour songs at your fingertips.
• One button press to add all the songs from a folder you select.
• Support different cache sizes up to 8G (2000 songs).
• A user-friendly Dropbox file explorer letting you select the songs you want to listen.
• Ability to seek to any position, which may not be even buffered.
• A sleek playlist widget making sorting and reordering so easy.
• Online and offline modes making sure you have music to listen wherever you go even there is no network coverage.
• Headset in-line remote control support keeping your phone in the pocket all the time.
• Quick download feature - a shortcut to download all the songs in one shot so you can go offline mode afterwards to save either bandwidth or survive network outage.
MusicDropNPlay: drop music anywhere and play music anytime! Your ultimate Dropbox music player on your Android phone!
Find it on Google Android Market:
Lite Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doublecore.musicdropnplaylite2
Full Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doublecore.musicdropnplay
Follow the basic installation steps specified here:
Control your remote foobar2000 with your Android device! This application needs foobar2000 working in the computer and 2 more components installed in foobar 2000.
- foo_playcount (optional)
* Album art
* Common playback controls (Play/Pause, Next/Previous song, Shuffle ON/OFF)
* Control time with progress bar
* Playlist function
* Play from file
* Manage playlist function (add new playlist, add/remove elements by browsing files)
* Search function
* Rate current-playing song and any song in the playlist
* Queue/Dequeue elements from playlist
* Advanced search method (More of the same…artist, album or rating)
* Switch between playlists
* Configurable shake actions
* Use your device volume keys to control foobar's volume
* Pause/Mute on incoming calls
* Fully compatible with WaveControl (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MarksThinkTank.WaveControl)
* Fully compatible with headset controls and media buttons
Great for the DJ on the move! Discover new electronic dance music (EDM) that is still under the radar...
NOTICE: since 24 February 2014 Dance-Tunes.com is offline due to server issues, therefore NDT currently does not show any results from Dance-Tunes. No news on when it will be back...
NOTICE: since 18 November 2013 Beatport has turned off their open API and now anybody using the API has to apply for a key first, and has to pass new additional requirements. And they also decided to *not have any mobile apps* access the API anymore for the time being! Thus sadly no Beatport tracks in the results currently :( Apologies for any inconveniences this may cause.
Now with cool tablet mode, providing browsing tracks while listening to another.
Try the DEMO version before purchase!
Tip 1: No releases found? Increase the period on the Genres page!
Tip 2: if your NDT shortcut does not work anymore, delete it and add it again.
Tip 3: Dance-Tunes is experiencing some server-timeout issues, they have been contacted about it and the app's timeouts have increased to handle that as much as possible for now.
Tip 4: Long press on a track to listen to it via Spotify, Rdio, Deezer etc (if available; quite often the tracks are so new you can't find them at the more mainstream services :).
Website and Facebook: http://www.newdancetracks.com
Network communication: for retrieving data, statistics
*** MUCH *** appreciated if you also put in a comment when you rate the app, so we can react and/or improve the app! Especially if you give it a low rating!
20140112: 5.0.0 - added search, charts, removed Beatport :(
20130922: 4.1.1 - bunch of small UI changes
20130814: 4.1.0 - added genres filtering via settings
20130612: 4.0.2 - fixed long-press bug
20130515: 4.0.1 - added play track via spotify etc
20130412: 4.0.0 - introduced landscape look and feel
20121224: 3.2.0 - removed phone state permission
20121212: 3.1.0 - removed splash, fixed cancel genres
20121014: 3.0.7 - fixed player not always stopping
20121013: 3.0.6 - small bugfixes, sharing of tracks changed
20120204: 3.0.5 - showing label for releases and tracks, bugfix
20111022: 3.0.4 - swipe for prev/next/pause now visible
20111021: 3.0.3 - added swipe for prev/next/pause track, bugfix
20110901: 3.0.2 - only play first track setting added
20110823: 3.0.1 - favorites list now keeps position
20110708: 3.0.0 - music can now play in background
20110105: 2.0.2 - fixed FB wallpost
20101209: 2.0.1 - demo popup more user-friendly
20101116: 2.0.0 - added Juno store
20101020: 1.0.4 - fixed rotation bug
20100929: 1.0.1 - first release
Preconfigured layouts are delivered for RME's TotalMixFX and Cockos' Reaper but you can create your own layouts using an easy to control but powerful editor.
For more information, visit:
In the screen of this app, the Circle is made up of several concentric rings, which provides various information. By rotating the 2 rings, inner and outer, the needed information can be got easily.
The outer most ring shows information on the scale such as a tonic, a dominant, a sub-dominant, a relative minor, a relative major, and a progression of the degree. The next outer ring shows a series of note's name ordered by the progression of 5th, and the root note of a scale can be set by rotationg this ring. When rotating the outer ring, the inner ring rotates also. The next ring shows a degree of a note and a diatonic chord in that scale. By rotaing the next ring, a chord can be set. If a note name of the outer ring is touched, then a diatonic chord, of which the root note is the note, is set. Instead of the inner chord ring, a key progression ring can be displayed which is very useful when transposing a song to another key. At the center of the concentric rings, a signiture of the scale is displayed.
The direction of the circle
The direction of the key progression on a circle can be set to a CW or a CCW direction by a user.
Switchable Inner Wheel
The inner wheel can be switched when it is needed. A chord wheel, a transpose wheel, and a interval wheel are avalable.
A major scale and 3 minor scale and church modes are available. The scale tones can be distinguished by its background color. A diatonic chord of the scale can be set by touching one of its scale tones.
Diatonic Scale Chord
Both triads and 7th chords are supported for each scale.
Chord wheel is uniquely designed to represent the relationship between a scale and a chord. Most diatonic chords are available. The chord tones can be distinguished by its background color or its mark.
For transposing, a ring of key progression can be displayed instead of a chord ring.
Intervals of notes can be found out easily and quickly. Just switch the inner wheel to an interval wheel.
Inversion of a Chord
The inversion of a chord can be played by clicking a button, and also can be seen through the piano view.
There are various ways of naming note names. In this app, CDEFGAB, CDEFGAH, and Fixed-Do systems are supported. Also, you can set a prefered accidental, a sharp(＃) or a flat(♭).
Information about a scale or a chord is shown on a 2-octave sized mini piano. It can be played by touching the keys.
Information about a scale or a chord also can be shown on a guitar fretboard. It's tunable.
Colors / Marks
The tones of a scale and a chord are associated with the 7 colors of the rainbow. For example, the 1st note is red, and the 7th note is violet.
Also, marks such as ●, △, ★, ◎ represent that it's 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th note.
Clef / Signature
A signature of the scale is showed at the center of rings. A clef can be set to a treble of a bass.
When the center is touched, user-defined action is performed.
The sound of a scale and a chord can be played. A chord sound can be played arpeggio pattern or not.
Piano, E.Piano, and Guitar sounds are included. The bundled sounds are recorded in high quality.
Natural / Harmonic / Melodic Minor
Major 7th aug 5th
Major aug 5th (Triad)
Suspended 2nd (Triad)
Suspended 4th (Triad)
Minor Major 7th
Dominant 7th aug 5th
Dominant 7th flat 5th
Dominant 7th sus 4th
Minor 7th flat 5th
The sound synthesis is structured as a flux of material, similar to a waterfall: the initial white noise serves as the source for all sounds. It is then filtered through several layers, flowing and traveling through filtered paths and probabilities to reach their destination through the speakers.
The result is an ever-changing, sculpted constellation of these tiny filter fragments. The visual field is mapped to the sonic structure: filter values, probability intervals and logical decisions are controlling the minimal, pulsating environment thus creating a contemplative, synesthetic experience.
Please use headphones or external speakers for full experience.
Introducing djay FREE - the world's best selling DJ app is now free on Android!
djay transforms your Android device into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with Spotify and all the tracks on your device, djay gives you direct access to mix and remix your favorite songs and playlists instantly. You can perform live, create loops and apply stunning FX in real-time. Whether you are mixing professionally or a beginner who just loves to create music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful mixing experience on an Android device.
• Spotify integration: mix and remix millions of tracks instantly
• Music library integration (mix all files and create your own remix, no access to Google Play Music)
• Match: intelligent song recommendation engine powered by The Echo Nest. Create a remix of your favorite tracks with intelligent song recommendations. Music selection and mixing has never been easier and more fun.
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher (create your own sound)
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Single Turntable portrait mode
• Advanced time-stretching (requires quad-core Nexus device)
• Automatic beat & tempo detection
• Auto-Gain (allows seamless mixing at same volume levels between the left turntable and the right turntable)
• Support for all major audio formats
• Support for Bluetooth devices
• Support for MIDI Controllers and audio interfaces (Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3, Reloop Beatpad)
Watch DMC Champion DJ Rasp mixing on djay for Android:
Spotify integration requires Spotify Premium and an internet connection, a FREE trial is available.
"Cool piece of work" DJ Mag
"An impressive app" The Guardian
“Challenging our notions of what can be done on a touchscreen” Android Police
"Good looks, great sounding FX, great sync engine, ‘slip’ mode, proper loops and cues." DJ TechTools
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal.
• Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
• Split Mono: Pre-listen your music tracks before mixing them (in-app)
• Progressive, manual pitch bend.
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%).
• Accurate Beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly
• Parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced.
• Quantize feature : hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
• Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (in-app)
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers (in-app)
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Best mix performance for mixing an Android DJ app.
• Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
• Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables.
• 1 effect (Low-pass) Visit the in-app store to get more awesome effects!
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (in-app purchase)
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together.
• No loading time when starting-up the app.
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks.
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• 2 turntables, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer - with DJM EQ preset.
• Sampler: 12 sample banks + possibility to record your own samples (in-app purchase).
• Mix Soundcloud: Explore, play and mix all SoundCloud.
• New Waveform view: scratch & see the music + set cue accurately.
• Separate Tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side.
• Quantized loops: loops triggered with the sampler are synced to main player
• Large buttons, optimized for small screens.
• Crossfader with 3 modes: cut, autofade, normal.
• Music player is compatible with MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more.
• Multiple sorting options: Sort your library by title, artist, album, BPM or length.
• History pane: display previously mixed tracks.
• Navigation by folder.
• Adjust the tempo by moving the turntable forward / backward.
• Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads.
• Display remaining time of your tracks.
• Optimized for mobile & tablet.
• Optimized for Intel processors.
/// NO MORE 20 TRACKS LIMITATION - NOW REPLACED BY ADS
/// MINIMUM CONFIGURATION REQUIRED
• Android 4.1
• 4" screen
• RAM: 1GB
• Dual-core processor
/// IN-APP PURCHASES
• Remove advertising: Get rid of the ads
• Record: HQ live recording of your mixes.
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
• Essential Effects: Bi-filter, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo.
• Beat Effects: Phaser, Flanger, Cut.
• Morph Effects: Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll.
• Advanced Audio: Split Mono & External Mixer.
• Keylock: change BPM without affecting the tone/key.
• Sampler: Built-in pads, 12 sample banks, record samples with microphone.
• Value Pack: Unlock all features.
/// WATCH CROSS DJ PERFORMING
External mixer: http://youtu.be/oZnSzX_UnkE
Mixcloud integration: https://youtu.be/pzKrExmY2Po
Street DJing: https://youtu.be/q2nokB3qxPU
User videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj1938JIqZA4VjrPLgvJtiLFyFIvwaw6H
/// MORE FROM MIXVIBES
Want to go next level? Check out Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/products/cross
1. High-quality Equalizer and Bass boost
2. Lock Screen
3. Calendar - Day and Month play
4. Music tag editor (mp3, m4a, flac, ogg) - Album art auto search and lyrics
5. Widget 2x2, 4x1, 4x3, 4x3 - User can change color
6. Easy Playlist
7. Theme - Dark and Light
8. Favorite(Star Music) - Song, Album, Artist
9. Slide Tab and Slide album(player)
10. Music video
11. Play mode - Queue, Select
12. Folder song list - Sort by file name and song title
14. Music Search
* Please! Send suggestion
email : email@example.com