“Hyper Hyper”, “How much is the fish?”, “Dööp Dööp Dööp…” and many more – a total of 16 original shouts by H.P. Baxxter are available and can be played by clicking the buttons directly after downloading.
Loads of fun is guaranteed, no matter where, in the office, at school, in the club, at home or on the go. With this app you will have your favorite H.P. shouts with you at all times – an absolute must-have for all Scooter fans!
The app includes the following shouts:
- 1,2,3 Fire!
- Dööp dööp dööp
- Hyper hyper
- How much is the fish?
- Respect to the men in the ice cream van
- Ihr seid ja alle wahnsinnig!
- Nobody is hotter than shotter
- Dawai, dawai, dawai
- Faster harder Scooter
- Move your ass!
- Ohohoh oho!
- Ihr Schweine!
Enter The Who's immersive 3D virtual world to experience The Who like never before. The App is a free download which allows you to explore rare and unseen images, interact with The Who’s material and stream or purchase ‘The Who Hits 50’ Album.
All Reactable mobile users get access to exclusive content. Download and remix original tables by Oliver Huntemann, Nortec Collective Bostich+Fussible, Amo+Navas, Gui Boratto and many more.
S P E C I A L M E N T I O N S
• Top 10 Music App Worldwide (by App Store)
• New And Noteworthy (by Apple)
• Featured in Best Music Apps by (iTunes Rewind)
• App of the week and Hall of fame App
• 2nd and 3rd Best Music App Ever by Best App Ever
• Interactive category nomination by BI Designs of the Year
*Reactable Mobile* enables you not only to create your own sound tables but also to act as producer by remixing tables of fellow Reactable musicians, adding your personal touch and share it again in a seamless way.
Based on the very same audio and graphics engine as the Reactable, the mobile version brings a complete range of objects to multi-touch devices:
• Generate sound with a set of generator objects including are loop players, synthesizers, oscillators and input object.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shapers, delays, modulators and filters.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencers, LFOs and accelerometer.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
The new version gives you mobile access to the brand new *Reactable Community* where you’ll be able to listen and remix tracks created by your friends and musicians, to watch videos of their performances, to comment and to share your favorites.
“If you are into synthesis it’s a must have app. I’ve been jamming all night!” — Jordan Rudess
“[…] a quality product for people serious with their music making.” — Chris O’Shea
Note: as this application uses both graphic and audio resources extensively, recent devices will provide the best user experience.
Official Web Site: http://www.reactable.com
Your screen is the window into an evolving world.
Move around to look around.
Thom Yorke - radiohead.com
Nigel Godrich - twitter.com/nigelgod
Stanley Donwood - slowlydownward.com
Universal Everything - universaleverything.com
Released by Ticker Tape Ltd.
To hide this license app icon from the launcher, start this license app and click "hide launcher icon"
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
• ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
FONCTIONNALITES PRINCIPALES :
● Inscription rapide sur la guest-list des évènements AProd
● Être au courant des prochaines soirées AProd
Suivez-nous sur nos réseaux sociaux et sites web :
Benefiting from nearly 10 years of development, Lemur is synonymous with multitouch music control. All these major artists can't be wrong: Daft Punk. Björk, Plastikman, CHVRCHES, Glitch Mob, Sub Focus, Max Cooper, Barker & Baumecker, Orbital and many more.
Version 5.0 introduces the incredible new Canvas object and the Sequencer family of features with rock solid timing.
Canvas — Canvas is a brand new object that lets you script custom widgets with full multitouch support. The object is adapted from the HTML5 Canvas element, which means you can design widgets featuring complex shapes, animation, shadows, and transparency The Canvas object opens the door to a completely new Lemur experience, where the appearance and behaviour of objects can be designed to precisely match the demands of your project. Polygons, waveforms, circular objects and infinitely more are all possible with Canvas.
Sequencer — Lemur 5.0 introduces a family of new features for tight sequencing. This includes three new objects: StepNote, StepSwitch and StepSlider. Each of these provides a different flavour of sequencing and is ready to use right out of the box. The objects do the hard work for you, simple add them to your template and they are ready to control your MIDI instruments.
Skins — Lemur features three new skins, in addition to the classic look. Choose the look that fits your style and get inspired.
Connectivity — Lemur Android supports OSC and MIDI over Wi-Fi, as well as over USB with 3rd party tethering utilities.
REQUIREMENT (for the Lemur Daemon):
- OS X (Intel only) 10.5+
- Windows (XP SP3 or 7 recommended)
Android is a vast platform and Liine had to choose which devices to support from the very beginning. Lemur is officially supported on Nexus 7 - this means that if you buy it for this device, Liine are committed to getting you up and running. It has also been tested on various Android 4.2+ devices with positive results. The list of officially supported devices will grow in the near future.
You can see a list of all devices users have installed Lemur on the Liine Wiki Docs:
Simply connect your Android device to your laptop and make the connection!
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop equivalents for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable number of pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav/m4a import
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp & Filter to enhance your mix
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
1. Set Me Free (Alive)
2. Not Afraid (feat. Raul N. Garcia)
4. In The Mirror
5. Can't Get Enough
And More than that, BLACK TIDE Music app also gives you :
• Listen to uninterrupted music online or offline
• Get real-time artist updates on our alerts page
• Earn hearts for listening and redeem them for exclusive content
• Swipe photos up for the lyrics & left or right for more exclusive pics, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube accounts, and a web browser too!
If heavy metal has child prodigies, Black Tide's singer and guitarist would qualify: He was just 11 years old when he joined the band started by his older brother in 2004. That band would go through changes, but by 2007, Garcia, guitarist Alex Nuñez, bassist Zachary Sandler, and drummer Steven Spence had signed a deal with Interscope Records and were headed for heavy metal glory.
They released their first album, "Light From Above," in 2008, and put out "Post Mortem" in 2011, followed by "Bite the Bullet" in 2013. They made waves when they earned a spot on the Jägermeister-sponsored second stage at Ozzfest in 2008 but had to step down because none of them were of legal drinking age; however, they did get the chance to be a main stage opening act at some tour stops.
Black Tide later played on the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" talk show, joined other events, including the Mayhem Festival and Warped Tour, and even had the chance to open for Iron Maiden, who are one of their major influences. They've also been named "Metal's New Teen Titans" by Rolling Stone, one of the "Next Big Things" by Spin, and a "Band to Watch" by Revolver.
Along the way, Nuñez, Sandler, and Spence left the band – they were replaced by Austin Diaz, Ronny Gutierrez, and Cody Paige, respectively – but Black Tide has only gotten better. "The band is so united now," says Garcia. "Black Tide is stronger than ever."
1.Welcome To Lazy Fair
2.Sour Patch Kids
3.Where The Wild Things Are
5.Take Me Home
And More than that, Bryce Vine Music app also gives you :
• Listen to uninterrupted music online or offline
• Get real time artist updates in our alerts page
• Earn hearts for listening and redeem them for exclusive content
• Swipe photos up for the lyrics & left or right for more exclusive pics, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, youtube and a web browser too!
About ""Bryce Vine""
Vocalist/performer Bryce Vine encapsulates the best of both coasts. This indie pop-rap phenomenon was born and raised in a humble apartment in NYC and moved to LA in high school. He exudes the honesty of an east coaster and the laissez-faire vibes of a so-cal native who grew up just minutes from the beach. Bryce has developed a sound that is a keen blend of singable radio- friendly pop and laid back, in-the-cut hip-hop; A California brand of positivity mixed with the mantra, “You only live once.”
Bryce found his natural talent and love of music and entertainment at a very young age while on set with his mother who played a lead role on the daytime drama series, Passions. In Junior High, Bryce continued to develop his voice and love for music when he discovered 90's R&B while visiting his father. In a somewhat unorthodox fashion, Bryce found his first inspiration to pick up a musical instrument when he was watching Comedy Central and saw a Stephen Lynch special. As a result, he convinced his mother to buy a guitar for him and he started developing his own sound at age thirteen.
Growing up in the suburbs of LA, Bryce became heavily immersed in the mid to late-90s/early 00’s alternative rock and punk scenes, with bands like Third Eye Blind, Blink-182, and Rancid becoming some of his biggest influences. Bryce cites Third Eye Blind vocalist Stephan Jenkins’ “literate and genuine” lyrics in particular as a major influence on his songwriting. Says Bryce, “I think that kind of excitement – living life out loud and fun – definitely influenced me.”
Bryce was continuing to focus on development at an early age when disaster struck; while on vacation at age 16, he slipped and broke his neck. The experience simultaneously humbled him and inspired him. Being lucky enough to experience a full recovery, it was then that Bryce decided to fully pursue his music career, which eventually resulted in a scholarship to Berklee College of Music.
It was at Berklee where Bryce met his producer, Sir Nolan. Together, the two of them began churning out music and working towards the common goal of creating a new sound triumphed by a cutting edge new artist.
Bryce’s sound is a blend of sing-able radio friendly pop and laid back, in-the-cut hip-hop; A California brand of positivity mixed with the mantra, “You only live once.” He brings an infectious vibe to the stage, easily getting even the most timid concertgoers to forget their inhibitions and join the party.
Bryce’s music has been featured on Starz’ Survivor’s Remorse, as the theme song to the 2014 X-Games, on E! Entertainment, and ESPN to name a few. Bryce has played with acts such as Wallpaper., pop-duo Karmin, Sage the Gemini, and Big Sean.
Bryce is currently writing a full-length album.
There are 4 ways you can use 'How We All Lie - D.O.T planner' to help you plan the day and make it a success.
Message Lies helps you compose and time updates to your favourite social networks. This can be handy if the casual socialite is expected to be seen in the correct light to loved ones or to make sure there’s appropriate messaging going out at an impractical the time of day. Pre composed messages also help the users lacking ideas and when there’s a threat to misspelling.
You can check in to different locations around the world on Facebook or nearby your location. This can help relieve unnecessary stress when you are faced with the problem of ‘being available’ or wish to impress a future contact.
Photo Lies can help to be seen in desirable situations to increase your ‘social currency’ within your social strata.
You can request Social Calls from Rob and Mike to get out from an unwanted lunch or maybe a date gone bad.
• Access exclusive content, get early access to pre-sales, videos, and new music.
• Rediscover Outside the Nine, a community for Slipknot fans around the world.
• Stay up to date with the Prepare for Hell Tour.