All Reactable mobile users get access to exclusive content. Download and remix original tables by Oliver Huntemann, Nortec Collective Bostich+Fussible, Amo+Navas, Gui Boratto and many more.
S P E C I A L M E N T I O N S
• Top 10 Music App Worldwide (by App Store)
• New And Noteworthy (by Apple)
• Featured in Best Music Apps by (iTunes Rewind)
• App of the week and Hall of fame App
• 2nd and 3rd Best Music App Ever by Best App Ever
• Interactive category nomination by BI Designs of the Year
*Reactable Mobile* enables you not only to create your own sound tables but also to act as producer by remixing tables of fellow Reactable musicians, adding your personal touch and share it again in a seamless way.
Based on the very same audio and graphics engine as the Reactable, the mobile version brings a complete range of objects to multi-touch devices:
• Generate sound with a set of generator objects including are loop players, synthesizers, oscillators and input object.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shapers, delays, modulators and filters.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencers, LFOs and accelerometer.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
The new version gives you mobile access to the brand new *Reactable Community* where you’ll be able to listen and remix tracks created by your friends and musicians, to watch videos of their performances, to comment and to share your favorites.
“If you are into synthesis it’s a must have app. I’ve been jamming all night!” — Jordan Rudess
“[…] a quality product for people serious with their music making.” — Chris O’Shea
Note: as this application uses both graphic and audio resources extensively, recent devices will provide the best user experience.
Official Web Site: http://www.reactable.com
Your screen is the window into an evolving world.
Move around to look around.
Thom Yorke - radiohead.com
Nigel Godrich - twitter.com/nigelgod
Stanley Donwood - slowlydownward.com
Universal Everything - universaleverything.com
Released by Ticker Tape Ltd.
Agora podes ter na palma da tua mão acesso a fotografias e vídeos exclusivos, ouvir toda a música e discografia da banda, seres notificado dos próximos concertos em 1ª mão, saber de toda a agenda e teres acesso às noticias dos Xutos.
Também vais poder informar‑te sobre toda a biografia e ainda estar sempre ligado com a
página do Facebook dos Xutos, interagindo com a Banda, com todos os Fans e Amigos,
gostando de comentários e/ou fazendo outros e muito mais.
Benefiting from nearly 10 years of development, Lemur is synonymous with multitouch music control. All these major artists can't be wrong: Daft Punk. Björk, Plastikman, CHVRCHES, Glitch Mob, Sub Focus, Max Cooper, Barker & Baumecker, Orbital and many more.
Version 5.0 introduces the incredible new Canvas object and the Sequencer family of features with rock solid timing.
Canvas — Canvas is a brand new object that lets you script custom widgets with full multitouch support. The object is adapted from the HTML5 Canvas element, which means you can design widgets featuring complex shapes, animation, shadows, and transparency The Canvas object opens the door to a completely new Lemur experience, where the appearance and behaviour of objects can be designed to precisely match the demands of your project. Polygons, waveforms, circular objects and infinitely more are all possible with Canvas.
Sequencer — Lemur 5.0 introduces a family of new features for tight sequencing. This includes three new objects: StepNote, StepSwitch and StepSlider. Each of these provides a different flavour of sequencing and is ready to use right out of the box. The objects do the hard work for you, simple add them to your template and they are ready to control your MIDI instruments.
Skins — Lemur features three new skins, in addition to the classic look. Choose the look that fits your style and get inspired.
Connectivity — Lemur Android supports OSC and MIDI over Wi-Fi, as well as over USB with 3rd party tethering utilities.
REQUIREMENT (for the Lemur Daemon):
- OS X (Intel only) 10.5+
- Windows (XP SP3 or 7 recommended)
Android is a vast platform and Liine had to choose which devices to support from the very beginning. Lemur is officially supported on Nexus 7 - this means that if you buy it for this device, Liine are committed to getting you up and running. It has also been tested on various Android 4.2+ devices with positive results. The list of officially supported devices will grow in the near future.
You can see a list of all devices users have installed Lemur on the Liine Wiki Docs:
Simply connect your Android device to your laptop and make the connection!
Tom Stoppard’s Arcadia merges science with human concerns and ideals, examining the universe’s influence in our everyday lives and ultimate fates through relationship between past and present, order and disorder and the certainty of knowledge. Set in an English country house in the year 1809-1812 and 1989, the play examines the lives of two modern scholars and the house’s current residents with the lives of those who lived there 180 years earlier.
The New York Times calls Arcadia: “Tom Stoppard’s richest, most ravishing comedy to date. A play of wit, intellect, language, brio and emotion,” and The Royal Institution of Great Britain calls it: “the best science book ever written.”
Includes an interview with Steven Strogatz, the author of Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos and professor at the Cornell University School of Theoretical and Applied Mathematics.
An L.A. Theatre Works full-cast performance featuring:
Kate Burton as Hannah
Mark Capri as Chater
Jennifer Dundas as Thomasina
Gregory Itzin as Bernard Nightingale
David Manis as Cpt. Brice
Christopher Neame as Noakes and Jellaby
Peter Paige as Valentine
Darren Richardson as Augustus
Kate Steele as Chloe
Serena Scott Thomas as Lady Croom
Douglas Weston as Septimus
Directed by John Rubinstein. Recorded at the Invisible Studios, West Hollywood.
This play is part of L.A. Theatre Works’ Relativity Series featuring science-themed plays. Major funding for the Relativity Series is provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation to enhance public understanding of science and technology in the modern world.
DURATION: About a 3 hour performance.
It includes all in one app a Synth, a Sampler, a Drum Pad and a sample/audio Recorder.
• Synth with touch pitch controller and 5 different waveform
• Play a preset sample or a sample recorder by you on a touchpad keyboard
• Drum pad with 8 customizable pads and more than 45 preloaded sounds
• Built-in mic recorder to record sound directly from the device. You can use that sounds in the Drum Pad and the Sampler
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
Let your creativity flow without the technology getting in the way:
- Compose and edit your music faster than writing it on paper.
- Your music is displayed just like printed music, for true "what you see is what you get" editing.
- Compose for up to 4 "voices" (musical lines) in all staves of instruments such as keyboards and strings that can normally play multiple musical lines at once.
- Add a note, rest, instrument, etc. and your score scrolls to where you need to be.
- Notes are automatically grouped according to the time signature.
- Easily add/delete instruments at any time - including transposing instruments.
- Add/change key signatures.
- Add time signature changes.
- Key signatures and pasted notes are automatically transposed.
- Compose using written or sounding pitch - and swap between the two easily.
- You can have note names displayed on the notes.
- Use American or British notation terms.
- Zoom quickly in/out as much as you want for easy and accurate note placement.
- Play your score from any bar.
- Play your score with selected staves muted.
- Share your scores as music (MIDI) and images (PNG) - from within Score Fast Pro.
- Generated MIDI files can be opened in other scoring software.
- All editing functions ("Options") are always available - no menus to navigate.
- Designed for smart phones and tablets - works the same way on all devices.
- Helpful reminders are displayed if you try to do something musically incorrect.
- Help is readily available within Score Fast Pro. Inline help is available. All functionality is thoroughly documented.
- No network connection is required.
- There are no annoying ads - the whole screen is yours.
Great educational uses, such as for:
- Learning note names.
- Remembering key signatures.
- Experimenting with time signatures.
- Understanding transposition.
- Developing music notation skills in general.
- Rhythm and melody dictation exercises.
- Practising interval recognition.
- The possibilities are endless.
Use Score Fast Pro to help you with your practice by notating a passage in Score Fast Pro, and then practising the passage at the same time as you play it in Score Fast Pro. Difficult rhythms, such as complex tuplets, can be heard played accurately by Score Fast Pro.
Score Fast Free is also available as a separate app. Score Fast Pro has much greater functionality compared to Score Fast Free.
Your own miniature music studio!
---NOW with real-time playback!!!---
Loaded with a large set of possibilities to create you own songs whenever you want and wherever you are while having the option to continue working on the song in other DAW program, such as FL Studio and Cubase. High quality 16 bit sound, 44.1 kHz bit rate, stereo playback and exporting.
Visits Zquence Studios site:
Create melodies with different included instruments and drums or add your own instruments and drums in Wav format to the internal storage.
8-octave keyboard with detailed editing.
16 tracks for patterns to be added to.
16 channel mixer with 4 available effect per channel.
Recording from phone to Wave format to add it straight to the tracks.
Wav format (44,1 kHz, stereo)
Remember to check for new updates regularly.
48 MB of Heap Memory or more is recommended.
1000 MHz Processor or higher recommends.
New instruments and drums will be available for free download from now on.
Sa programmation, essentiellement musicale, se veut ouverte mais exigeante, oscillant entre rock, électro, indie, reggae, hip-hop, soul et blues. Elle puise sans vergogne dans le répertoire de ces 70 dernières années.
GRRIF est à la fois classique et novatrice dans sa manière d’aborder actualité et musique. Elle impose sa règle d’or à ses auditeurs comme à ses acteurs : déchirer la routine.
** This app contains one free scene - "Inside Zeno's arrow" - you can get additional scenes here : http://goo.gl/UH3qsZ **
We all love driving down a open road with music on the car radio, at times there seems to be an almost magical synchronization between the music playing and the passing landscape, the speed, the hum of the motor, sounds harmonize with the machine.
Then somehow it stops, we get bored of the same rhythm, or it starts to rain, or traffic slows down and suddenly it doesn’t seem right anymore. We start grubbing around for CDs or changing radio stations or navigating on our USB key...
RoadMusic proposes to solve this problem : the music played in the car is in fact entirely generated by the car itself from an onboard device !
Some advices to enjoy RoadMusic :
• Correctly place your device on its support.
• To ensure the proper functioning of the app, the support used to attach the device must be rigid.
• Connect the headphone output.
• If you are in a parking lot or a dark area, tap once on the screen to recalibrate the video brightness.
Project designer :
Peter Sinclair, Andrea Cera, Atau Tanaka & Adam Parkinson, Marine Quiniou, Mathias Isouard, Charles Bascou
Android Development :
Antoine Villeret & Cyrille Henry
gmem-CNCM-marseille (national center for musical creation)
CRISAP, University of the Arts - London
Transport Operations Research Group
With the help of DICRéAM.
RoadMusic uses PureData, LibPd, ScenePlayer (Peter Brinkmann) under Android
Thanks to Lydwine Van der Hulst, Charles Bascou, Guillaume Stagnaro, Willy Legaud & Mathieu Bouchard for their help and advice.
djay transforms your Android device into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with Spotify and all the music on your device, djay gives you direct access to mix your favorite songs and playlists instantly. You can perform live, create loops and apply stunning FX in real-time. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an Android device.
• Spotify integration: mix millions of songs instantly
• Music library integration (all files on your device, no access to Google Play Music)
• Match: intelligent song recommendation engine powered by The Echo Nest
• Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
• Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
• Looping & Cue Points
• Single Deck portrait mode
• Advanced time-stretching (requires quad-core Nexus device)
• Automatic beat & tempo detection
• Support for all major audio formats
• Support for Bluetooth devices
• Support for DJ MIDI Controllers and audio interfaces (Pioneer DDJ-WeGO3, Reloop Beatpad)
Watch DMC Champion DJ Rasp perform on djay for Android:
Spotify integration requires Spotify Premium and an internet connection, a FREE trial is available.
"An impressive app" The Guardian
“Challenging our notions of what can be done on a touchscreen” Android Police
"Good looks, great sounding FX, great sync engine, ‘slip’ mode, proper loops and cues." DJ TechTools
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal.
• Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
• Split Mono: Pre-listen your music tracks before mixing them (in-app)
• Progressive, manual pitch bend.
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%).
• Accurate Beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly.
• Parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced.
• New Quantize feature : hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
• Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (in-app).
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers (in-app).
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Best mix performance for mixing an Android DJ app.
• Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
• Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables.
• 1 effect (Low-pass) Visit the in-app store to get more awesome effects!
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (IAP)
• No loading time when starting-up the app.
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks.
• SoundCloud integration: Play streamed tracks in seconds.
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone (IAP)
• Key detection: detect the key of the songs and know which tracks sound good together.
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• 2 turntables, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer - with DJM EQ preset.
• Sampler: 12 sample banks + possibility to record your own samples (in-app purchase).
• Mix Soundcloud: Explore, play and mix all SoundCloud.
• New Waveform view: scratch & see the music + set cue accurately.
• Separate Tabs: swipe to display different panels on each side.
• Quantized loops: loops triggered with the sampler are synced to main player
• Large buttons, optimized for small screens.
• Crossfader with 3 modes: cut, autofade, normal.
• Music player is compatible with MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more.
• Multiple sorting options: Sort your library by title, artist, album, BPM or length.
• History pane: display previously mixed tracks
• Navigation by folder
• Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads.
• Display remaining time of your tracks.
• Optimized for mobile & tablet.
• Optimized for Intel processors.
/// NO MORE 20 TRACKS LIMITATION - NOW REPLACED BY ADS
/// MINIMUM CONFIGURATION REQUIRED
• Android 4.1
• 4" screen
• RAM: 1GB
• Dual-core processor
/// IN-APP PURCHASES
• Remove advertising: Get rid of the ads
• Record: HQ live recording of your mixes
• Automix: Cross DJ mixes tracks automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.)
• Essential Effects: Bi-filter, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo
• Beat Effects: Phaser, Flanger, Cut
• Morph Effects: Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll
• Advanced Audio: Split Mono & External Mixer
• Keylock: change BPM without affecting the tone/key
• Sampler: Built-in pads, 12 sample banks, record samples with microphone
• Value Pack: inlock all features
/// MORE VIDEOS
Cross DJ with an external mixer: http://youtu.be/oZnSzX_UnkE
Cross DJ users videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQj_sYw7ml8&list=PLj1938JIqZA4VjrPLgvJtiLFyFIvwaw6H&feature=share
/// GO NEXT LEVEL
Cross DJ for laptop: www.mixvibes.com/products/cross
/// FOLLOW US
RecForge Pro owners : As long as a legit RecForge Pro version is installed on your device, you shouldn't have the 3 minutes limitation.
RecForge II is a powerfull dictaphone (audio recorder & editor) for Android.
It allows to Record, Play, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio media.
- Record meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, studio recording, ...
- Play and use the loop feature for memorization, actor lines, bible memory, recitations, ...
- Time stretching with playing rate and pitch adjustment (to practice an instrument or transcribe lectures, ...)
- Schedule recordings
- Skip silence (with threshold)
- Edit your audio files for ringtones, commentary, ...
- Tag your recordings and edit metadata
- Archive it using cloud storage services or share it with your friends by mail, social networks, soundcloud ...
Main features :
- Real-time recorder in mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
- Play, record, pause / resume, loop, convert, edit, concat, merge audio files, time strecth, adjust pitch tone, and playing rate ...
- Visualize audio signal (the only recorder on the Play store to display the right and left channels for stereo files)
- Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts or make basic arrangement
- Share your recordings
- Convert your files "from" and "to" all available audio format (mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav) with all desired settings (sample rate, bite rate, mono/stereo, ...)
- Choose your input (front microphone or back microphone)
- Use external microphone (3.5 jack : works with iRig Mic, iRig Cast, iRig Pre or RØDE smartLav+ microphones or requires a TRRS adapter. cf FAQ)
- Record in background even when the phone is locked
- Hide notifications to discretly record
- Powerfull file manager (rename, delete, copy, move, sort files...)
- Different widgets size (one click to record)
- Control RecForge from the notification bar
Supported audio format :
- 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
- mp3, ogg, wma, opus, flac and wav
- from 32 to 320 kbps
- mono / stereo (mono x2) / "true stereo" (cf supported devices)
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better audio quality
- Manual gain adjustment
Language translations :
- Simplified Chinese,
- Traditional Chinese,
This application is related to these features : recorder, dictaphone, dictation, audio, voice, sound, speech, memo, rehearsal, tape, recording, pitch, tone, tempo, volume, stretch, time stretching, agc, trs, trrs, stereo, loop, editor, ringtones, external microphone, pause, resume, record, preview, gain, music, studio, concat, merge, convert, schedule, metadata, split, tag, RODE, smartlav, iRig.
You can compare to similar apps as voice pro, tapemachine, tape recorder, soundcloud, iRig recorder, smart voice recorder, easy voice recorder, tape-a-talk, sound recorder, virtual recorder, hi-q mp3 voice recorder, al voice recorder, all that recorder, androrec, hificorder, MP3 cutter and ringtone maker, Audio cutter, Ringtone maker, audacity.
This is the self-titled debut album app of the Hong Kong based indie band Modern Children. It features:
- MUSIC: You can listen to the all tracks of Modern Children’s self-titled debut album with lyrics for each song.
- NEWS: You can get the recent news of the band
- GAME: You can play the Rainbow Bells mini game, which is the one of the instruments of the band using in concerts.
- ABOUT: You can know more about the band. It includes their Bio, introduction of the members, credits, and the links of their official website, Facebook, myspace, douban, weibo and Wikipedia.
Optimized resolution: 480x800、480x854、540x960、320x480
Does not support Galaxy S (i9000/i9003) because they are unable to install app over 30MB due to device limit.
* Internet - used to access the news page
* Read phone state and identity - used to pause music during phone call
* Prevent phone from sleeping - used to play music in background when screen is off
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com.
Modern Children is a 6-piece band based in Hong Kong. The band was formed in winter 2006.
“Colourful” is the word to describe Modern Children. They play in different music styles and always go on two extremes: indie pop and post rock. Their songs were filled with all kinds of sounds by using wide range of instruments, from guitars and bass to rainbow bells and erhu. Their positive music and passionate live performance have been bringing them to different stages in various countries, including Macau Flash 2008, NOTCH 2009 at GuangZhou, Baybeats 2010 at Singapore, Art Setouchi 2010 at Japan, Clockenflap 2010 and Fever Music Fest 2011 at ShangHai. In 2008, they had their first solo concert at Kubrick, HK. In late 2011, Modern Children used an unusual way to release their album – iPhone/ Android App. It was probably the very first free App Album in the world, which contains 10 songs for free download. The band will hold their concert named “Come Come Com Sun Live 2012” at Hang Out on 14th January 2012. Physical copies of their debut album CD “Modern Children” will be launched in the same date.
In collaborazione e con l'aiuto di una “sorella maggiore”, quella Radio Città Futura di Roma, che dalla nascita delle “Radio libere”, rappresenta una delle istanze più vive e rappresentative di questo settore della comunicazione. Informazione, intrattenimento e musica il variegato mix proposto ogni giorno dai 101.00 MHz in Fm di Bari e provincia. I fatti prima di tutto. Raccontati con la tempestività che il mezzo richiede, ma al tempo stesso con la voglia di offrire intorno ad essi diversi punti di vista capaci di offrire elementi di comprensione ed interpretazione.
Attenti alle grandi vicende nazionali ed internazionali, soprattutto grazie alla collaborazione degli amici romani, ma anche uno sguardo alla vita del nostro capoluogo, ai fermenti che la agitano in campo sociale, politico e culturale, all'azione delle sue Istituzioni. Il palinsesto fonda i suoi cardini su un'informazione tempestiva e qualificata e su selezioni musicali attente alle più diverse sonorità , non condizionate dall'azione delle case discografiche. Costante l'intervento nelle trasmissioni dei protagonisti dell'attualità, della politica , della cultura e dello spettacolo.