Unable to make widget smaller on home screen Please fix this. The icon retracts to its original size as soon as I let go of the widget, when made smaller. Its physically larger than every other icon on my home screen. I'm running the latest firmware; v 6.01, AT&T Galaxy S6. Otherwise, the app does work as advertised.
Great app but... The widget is so ugly! If it looked like a standard icon I'd use it but I'm going to a competing app. Theirs is ugly too but less ugly.
Very Bad Icon I love this small app, but new icon make me uninstall it, your program is very usefull but you make mistake when changed old icon with the new one. I just want my home screen look beautiful but your new icon is very irritating my eyes.
Really works with Ingress on Lollipop I have tried several apps to keep Ingress from going into sleep mode when not charging. This is the first one I tried that works. Droid Turbo Lollipop.
Works perfectly Wish I found this app long ago! Great to keep google maps up when not navigating.
Give us an option to use the app just by simply tapping on it without having to put its widget in the desktop at all?
Changes in 1.4 & 1.5
- Smaller icons for some devices with android version earlier than ICS 4.0
- Devices with ICS and higher should not be affected.
Changes in 1.3
- Ability to resize KeepAwake widget
- Fix bug where the widget becomes unresponsive under certain situations
- Icon updated.
- White icon used for notification (Google's UI guideline)
Changes in 1.2
- Added notification to show KeepAwake is running
- Ability to stop KeepAwake by selecting the notification
- Removed widget label