- Automatic photo slideshow or video slideshows automatically with the phone.
- Based on the time off screen.
- Helping the phone or video image sequence of a foreign company as to experience.
- Automatically show images, video machines idle as you like.
Thank you for using 1 Phamchinhgroup products.
The app consists of Trigger Spot and Pie Controls that shows up when Trigger Spot is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the edges of the screen by drag and drop. The location of Trigger Spot can be set for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
Configuration is available since version 2.0 where you are able to customize size, color and some behaviour to suit your needs.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app.
2) Navigate to phone Settings, select Accessibility under SYSTEM section;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, select Handy Soft Keys under SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger spot will show up in the middle of the right edge on the screen; it will fade off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device and it will appear again;
6) Touch the Trigger Spot, and the Pie Controls will show up just around your finger. Slide your finger to one of the three navigation icons and release.
7) To change the location of the app, press and hold the Trigger Spot until the device vibrates and then move it wherever you want by drag and drop;
8) Double click the centre of Pie Controls to bring up the Settings interface that includes two groups of parameters for Trigger Spot and Pie Controls respectively. Some parameters are intuitive. Below list are some useful scenarios that can be achieved via Settings. Please remember to press the “Save” button if you want to keep the changes.
8.1) Change colors: click the sample color to bring up the Color Picker dialog where you can select your favorite color and then click OK button to confirm the selection. Then the sample color is changed to the color you selected. After selecting a color for Trigger Spot, it is easy to set the same color for Pie Controls by clicking link “Sync from Trigger Spot”, or vise versa.
8.2) Set transparency to 0% [invisible] to hide the Trigger Spot and it won’t show up unless its set location is touched, albeit it will show up when rotating your device.
8.3) Pie Controls disappears right after one of the three navigation buttons is released. But for the Back key, you may want to use it several times to go back a couple of pages when you surf a website. If so, check “Keep up as normal”.
8.4) Pie Controls can stay on the screen permanently when the screen is big enough so you don’t have to tough Trigger Spot first.
8.5) After finding a suitable location for the app on your screen, you can disable re-location function temporarily. Enable it when you want to move it again.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily removed from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK"
1. As one-click, the desired item can be used .
2. You can use an item in the widget.
★ ★ ★ App item and function ★ ★ ★
2. Recent App
4. Status Bar
5. Home + Recent App
- It may not work depending on the model.
6. Auto launch after device reboot
7. Vibration in floating button
8. Vibration in widget button
9. Floating button fixed
Ever felt that the default soft keys are too bulky? Or want to protect your Home hard button from wearing off? Then this app is just for you.
Presenting Floating Soft Keys.
This app makes use of pingpongboss's StandOut libraries to make small (and resizable) soft keys that you can drag anywhere across the screen. For devices with soft keys as default navigational controls, this app is most effective when used in combination with CyanogenMod's or ParanoidAndroid's expanded desktop mode.
The app has been tested to work properly on Nexus 4. If the app is not working on your device, let me know.
DISCLAIMER: Although the app isn't designed to harm and is safe as far as I can tell, if something happens to your phone due to this app / during the use of this app, please do not blame me. You can contact me for support and I'll try my best to help you, but my help will not include "monetary help". Use at your own risk.
- Resizable soft keys
- Adjustable spacing
- Adjustable transparency
- Movable, will stay on top of all windows (floating) thanks to pingpongboss's StandOut library
- Ability to lock (anchor) bar at a particular place
- Multiple app shortcuts in home long press action
- For Android 4.1+ added support for navbar inside the notification shade (especially useful for ParanoidAndroid Halo 2.0 users)
- Custom icon support added (For more info about custom icon themes, visit the XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=43214543#post43214543)
- Back Button (Collapse soft keys on long press)
- Home Button (customizable action on long press)
- Power and Power-Long-Press (shows up if you long press home button)
- Volume control (+/-) (shows up if you long press home button)
- Menu Button (Show Recents on long press)
If you find any bugs or want to see more features, write an email to me rather than downrating the app.
You can check out the code on GitHub too: http://github.com/rhoadster91/FloatingSoftKeys
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
2.2.12 add floating buttons(not root)
Do you find physical Home Button is hard to press? Do you worry your home button will be broken soon? Do you feel your notification bar is too far to reach?
Swipe Home Button is a revolutionary tool that changes the way you control your android.
It provide five most useful actions on Android with bezel swipe gestures.
No more Home Button. No more reaching to the status bar.
And, now it is possible to use your big phone with only one hand!
Five most useful actions!
1, Go back to home screen
----Save your weary fragile home button.
2, Show recent apps
----Save one second wasted on long press.
3, Pull down notification
----No more reaching to the far notification bar.
4, Play next track.
----One swipe to play next track even if you are in a full screen game.
(Only works on certain music play, has been tested on Poweramp, and stock Music Play)
5, Open any other app
----You could open you most used app in one action!
6, Open app shortcuts
----Go directly to where you want to
7, Back Button
----Simulate press back button on your phone
Five Amazing customizable swipe gestures!
1, Swipe up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen.
2, Swipe far up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and go over 2/5 height of the screen.
3, Swipe up down
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and continue swipe back down outside the screen.
4, Swipe up left
----Swipe far up left into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
5, Swipe up right
----Swipe far up right into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
Check out the video to feel the easy and clean swipe gestures!
In addition, This app has a tiny footprint. Not a single unnecessary permission is required.
Free your Home Button with gestures!
1, This app may hinder touching space bar while typing. The workaround is touch the upper part space bar, disable "improve sensitivity" if possible, or use a IME that has a bigger space bar.
2, No back button and Menu button support, because those feature need root permissions. This could be true for other specific feature.
3, This app is not suitable for device that solely use virtual keys.
4, Swipe Home Button has been tested with Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 2, and HTC One. However, I can not assure other device can use this app.
5, This app is not suitable for device with virtual buttons.
1, With Android 4.1+, you could even hide the icon in notification pull-down by unchecking "show notification" setting for Swipe Home Button in your phone's application manager. On Android 4.0 device, the icon in notification pull-down is required to keep the swipes working.
2, Every swipe should start from outside of the screen. The swipe don't need to be fast.
3, Because of this app you may need to press upper part of your space bar when typing. The lower part is occupied by this app.
4, Combining with other "Lock Screen" app can achieve lock screen using swipe.
5, Combining with the great app called "Tasker", by creating tasker Shortcuts, you could achieve any command with swipe, including "Menu back" and "back button".
The Floating Button and the Navigation Bar are displayed.
The home button and the notification bar can be displayed. The displayed button can be selected.
The Button or Widget can move in long push.
- The Navigation Bar is not supported in Hard-Navigation Bar(Galaxy etc.) and Android4.4 or later.
- Don't react to the tap of a widget.
- Widget supports operation only a "Clock&Battery"
In order to use it, please turn ON "Back Button" service from "setting -> Accessibility Option."
Android4.4 without the navigation bars.
Does not try to collect the terminal data this app.
[Network communication] permission not required, this app is safe.
Absolutely clean freeware - No Ads!
No special permission/root privilege required!
We intended to make this App very simple - please understand our intentions, and we will not add additional function that mess up this App, thanks!
HomeButton - Quick Touch is an app which replace physical home button with more special features.
Similar to iphone™ home button which is very popular. Now on Android™ devices, you can use home button easily than ever.
- Home button is always visible on the screen.
- Return to the Home Screen easily.
- Create a shortcut to open the game, frequently used applications
- Increase or decrease the volume quickly.
- Turn on, turn off wifi quickly.
- Clean RAM and free the memory faster.
- Lock screen.
Let's download and experience the Home Button now!
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out Home Button Launcher Tools, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted here:
After you installed this theme, you will be able to enjoy the pureness of HTC Sense!
1. Install this app
2. Open QuickSettings
3. Press "Theme"
4. Select and choose "HTC Theme"
Search terms: QuickSettings, Quick Settings, Theme, HTC
Feel free to send me a mail with your compliments and/or complaints!
Root is NOT required.
- Hide or show navigation bar with simple swipe
- Hide or show status bar
- Stock navigation bar
- Notification widget allows to easily change mode anywhere
- Shortcut widgets
- Per application settings
- Fullscreen anywhere
- Change trigger size/color/position/transparency or remove trigger completely
KitKat or higher Android version required that supports immersive mode.
This is beta version and I'm working on further improvements.
- Keyboard may not work while navigation bar is hidden. Please restore navigation bar before using keyboard.
- Android L has bug that per app settings may not work on Android L. It will be fixed when possible.
*** Please Please read ***
-> Simple Control [ON]
2. How to use
- Show : Please slide from the outside of display.
- Hide : Please slide to outside of display.
* back longclick : show notification.
* home longclick : search.
* recent longclick : show quick setting.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
Hide the systembar and use your tablet in fullscreen-mode without losing systembars main functions: navigation options and notifications .
~ please note: This app requires root!
~ read below for issues and limitations !
This app is a light-weight replacement/companion for the default systembar on tablets.
It can disable the bottom systembar on most tablets running Android 3 or Android 4.
Now you can use the full screen for your own apps without wasting space for the bottom bar.
» Play games,
» Watch videos,
» Surf the web,
» Read your mails...
››› everything fullscreen and without losing the main functions of the systembar:
Go back, Go to Homescreen, switch between recently used apps, access notifications...
The provided replacement buttons can be configured in function, visibility, position and size. Following actions can be assigned to any button:
• Go back: Navigate back within apps.
• Go to homescreen: Shortcut to directly go to homescreen.
• Show recent apps: Quickly switch between recently used apps.
• Show notifications: Display a panel with notifications.
• Restore systembar: An action to quickly restore systembar.
• Open apps menu: Easy access even to menu of older apps.
• Pie-Menu: Opens a configurable pie-menu.
The also available plus-Version supports an automatic mode:
Just define the apps you want to use in fullscreen mode and full!screen+ takes care of the rest. It will automatically disable the bottom bar for those apps.
- Start your browser -> *poof* bottom bar is gone.
- Switch back to Home -> the bar reappears.
- Play Video -> always in fullscreen.
You don't have to care!
issues and limitations:
- in case you experience problems after reboot like notifications not working or not able to autostart:
Please upgrade/change your SuperUser-Manager and use it to upgrade/install latest su-binary!
- There are limitations with phone devices. You might lose ability to accept incoming calls or receive SMS in fullscreen mode. Please make sure to test this before using full!screen.
- On devices with split systembar (notifications on top and navigation on bottom) it is not possible to just hide navigationbar. This unfortunately is a system-limitation and no workaround possible.
KeepAwake auto turns off when you manually switch off your phone. So if you forget to turn it off, it's ok.
You can now resize the widget in the home to make it bigger.
Hope you enjoy this app.
Tested on HTC Desire/Froyo/Nexus 4/Galaxy Nexus. Email me if there are any problems.
When started, RecentApps is accessed through the notification/status bar.
**Due to security restrictions, some applications can't be switched to using this app. When this happens you will get a message "Sorry, can's switch to this task".