- Automatic photo slideshow or video slideshows automatically with the phone.
- Based on the time off screen.
- Helping the phone or video image sequence of a foreign company as to experience.
- Automatically show images, video machines idle as you like.
Thank you for using 1 Phamchinhgroup products.
• Call & SMS block
• Anti SMS spam
• Find my Phone
• Backup and restore (contacts, messages, call logs)
• Private mode
• Safe Surfing
• Privacy Advisor
• Auto-detecting malicious apps upon its installation on your phone
- Scans for malware, spyware and trojans
- Provides real-time protection from malicious softwares, scans every downloaded and installed application to ensure it is safe
- Bkav Mobile Security’s cloud computing technology ensures the timely updates of virus samples
- Auto-detecting malicious apps upon its installation on your phone
- Supports daily and weekly scheduled scans
Get free trial of all features of Bkav Mobile Security Professional in 30 days. When your trial expires, the software will automatically return to the free version. No payment is required for the free trial.
Call & SMS Block, Anti SMS spams
- The software is equipped with Smart Filter, which automatically blocks up to 100% of SMS spams. In addition, Smart Filter automatically blocks missed fraudulent calls from satellite phones and from other “look like normal” numbers. Users can also get the feature block calls and SMS by numbers or by keywords appearing in the SMS’ content
- You can set up a mode which blocks all evening calls from numbers which are not in your Contacts; this mode can be applied for weekdays or weekends. Besides, you can use this mode during a meeting
- Locates your lost or stolen phone. With smartphones running Android 4.0 onwards, you need to turn GPS on to use this feature.
- Performs remote phone locks and data wipe in emergency locks (users of smartphones with an arrow in the middle of the System Bar please contact Bkav Contact Center to get timely support).
- Detects change of SIM card, you will receive the new phone number if the thief insert another SIM card into your phone.
- Sounds an alarm even when your phone is in silent mode.
Find my Phone
- You only need sending a message to locate the coordinate of your stolen or lost phone
- Visit website mobile.bkav.com, enter the coordinate to find the current position of your stolen phone on map
Backup & Restore
- Securely backs up contacts, messages, call logs to Bkav Cloud or SD Card.
- Restores your data in a quick and simple way.
- Provides online access to your data from any computers, any phones and from anywhere.
- Scans and produces warnings about the applications that might access your sensitive data like Contacts, SMS, phone location, etc... Especially, detects and removes eavesdropping apps on your mobile.
- The installation and use of more than one security software on a single SmartPhone may result in software conflicts. Thus, to ensure the effectiveness, you should not install Bkav Mobile Security with any other security software such as: Avast Mobile Security, Lookout Security & Antivirus, Antivirus Security, Dr.Web Anti-virus, Antivirus Free, Kapersky Mobile Security, Avira Free Android Security, Mobile Security & Antivirus, Eset Mobile Security, mSecure – Password Manager, Norton Security Antivirus, McAfee Antivirus & Security, QR Droid, BitDefende, Antivirus for Android, Zoner, Antivirus & Mobile Security, NQ Security, NetQin, Webroot Security & Antivirus, ES Security Manager, Mobile Security & Antivirus, CMC, Sophos Security & Antivirus, Android Antivirus etc.
- Recently, there have been many malicious apps counterfeiting many popular software or apps such as: Facebook, YouTube, Chrome, Skype, Gmail, Yahoo, Fruit Ninja, Angry Bird, Viber, Google maps, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Titanium Backup, Line, Talking Tom, Kakao Talk, Zalo, NhacCuaTui, Zing MP3, VTV – TruyenhinhVietNam, K+, GoTiengViet, Karaoke VietNam, SwiftKey Keyboard, Root Explorer, Beautiful Widgets, WhatsApp, WeChat etc.
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out DG Settings, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted on Google Code:
The app consists of a trigger button and a navigation panel that shows up when the the trigger button is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the four edges of device by dragging and dropping. Two locations are remembered for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
For devices that have the traditional hardware keys, this app is used as replacement that allows you to easily access navigation controls wherever you want. For devices with soft keys in Android navigation bar, this app enables users to enjoy a full-screen display when the default Android navigation bar is hidden or disabled.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app. No configuration is needed except Accessibility service needs to be enabled for the app;
2) Navigate to Settings, find Accessibility item in SYSTEM section and click it;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, click Handy Soft Keys item in SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger button will show up on the middle of the right edge in the screen; it will fades off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device, it will appear again;
6) Click the trigger button, navigation buttons will show up just around your finger. You only need slicking your finger to a navigation button and release;
7) To change the location of the buttons, long press the trigger button until the device vibrates, you can drag the buttons wherever you want.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily uninstalled (removed) from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK", the app stops running and is removed.
virtual key, virtual button, soft button, mechanical key, hardware button, physical key, navigation bar
■ press the home button to return to the desktop
■ In any screen draggable to eliminate virtual keys icon
■ Click on any screen virtual keys icon, you can temporarily hide the virtual keys
■ Simply touch the screen anywhere, virtual buttons can be restored
■ Close icon to re-enter the program, press the return key to leave
Ever felt that the default soft keys are too bulky? Or want to protect your Home hard button from wearing off? Then this app is just for you.
Presenting Floating Soft Keys.
This app makes use of pingpongboss's StandOut libraries to make small (and resizable) soft keys that you can drag anywhere across the screen. For devices with soft keys as default navigational controls, this app is most effective when used in combination with CyanogenMod's or ParanoidAndroid's expanded desktop mode.
The app has been tested to work properly on Nexus 4. If the app is not working on your device, let me know.
DISCLAIMER: Although the app isn't designed to harm and is safe as far as I can tell, if something happens to your phone due to this app / during the use of this app, please do not blame me. You can contact me for support and I'll try my best to help you, but my help will not include "monetary help". Use at your own risk.
- Resizable soft keys
- Adjustable spacing
- Adjustable transparency
- Movable, will stay on top of all windows (floating) thanks to pingpongboss's StandOut library
- Ability to lock (anchor) bar at a particular place
- Multiple app shortcuts in home long press action
- For Android 4.1+ added support for navbar inside the notification shade (especially useful for ParanoidAndroid Halo 2.0 users)
- Custom icon support added (For more info about custom icon themes, visit the XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=43214543#post43214543)
- Back Button (Collapse soft keys on long press)
- Home Button (customizable action on long press)
- Power and Power-Long-Press (shows up if you long press home button)
- Volume control (+/-) (shows up if you long press home button)
- Menu Button (Show Recents on long press)
If you find any bugs or want to see more features, write an email to me rather than downrating the app.
You can check out the code on GitHub too: http://github.com/rhoadster91/FloatingSoftKeys
Imagine a situation where you have damaged your hardware keys and unable to navigate then this App might save your day.
This is a free App with Ad. If you want Ad-Free version or want to support the development then please buy the Pro version from Play Store.
- Android 4.0 +
- Busybox should be installed
Tested Working On :
- Galaxy S3
- Galaxy Note 2
- HTC One X
Apart from the tested devices, it should be able to run on any rooted device running on Android 4.0+.
If you have any feature request, suggestions or bug report then please drop a mail to email@example.com. We will try our best to resolve any issue or add add new feature.
More from developer
KeepAwake auto turns off when you manually switch off your phone. So if you forget to turn it off, it's ok.
You can now resize the widget in the home to make it bigger.
Hope you enjoy this app.
Tested on HTC Desire/Froyo/Nexus 4/Galaxy Nexus. Email me if there are any problems.
When started, RecentApps is accessed through the notification/status bar.
**Due to security restrictions, some applications can't be switched to using this app. When this happens you will get a message "Sorry, can's switch to this task".