- Automatic photo slideshow or video slideshows automatically with the phone.
- Based on the time off screen.
- Helping the phone or video image sequence of a foreign company as to experience.
- Automatically show images, video machines idle as you like.
Thank you for using 1 Phamchinhgroup products.
Specific features include:
- Hot Coupons: Access valuable mobile coupons right from your phone. We refresh coupons frequently, so the savings never get stale.
- Find Your BK®: Locate your nearest BURGER KING® restaurant. Use list-view or map-view searching, or filter by store features and distance.
- Menu: Explore your BK® favorites and discover our freshest menu additions. Plus, you can browse item descriptions and nutritional information at any time.
- Mobile Payment: In select areas, add a BK® Crown Card or activate a Virtual Card to make paying wallet-free. You can store multiple cards, see balances and easily reload funds right from your phone.
For the best customer experience, please be sure to enable Location Services when you first launch the app.
Die BURGER KING® App vereint alle wichtigen Features und Funktionen für Burger- und BK-Fans: Der KING Finder zeigt das nächstgelegene BURGER KING® Restaurant und die Route dorthin an. Mit den mobilen Coupons kann beim nächsten Restaurant-Besuch ordentlich gespart werden. Die Einlösung ist in allen teilnehmenden Restaurants im jeweiligen Land denkbar einfach – es muss lediglich das Display bei der Bestellung vorgezeigt werden.
Viele weitere Features, wie aktuelle Aktionen und Specials sowie Informationen zu Produkten und ihren Nährwerten & Allergenen, sind mit der App nur einen Tap entfernt.
KING Finder via GPS
• Individuelle Restaurantsuche nach Stadt und durch Filterfunktion (Jetzt geöffnet, Drive-In, Tankstelle, Spielplatz etc.)
• Detailansicht der Restaurants mit Anschrift, Service und "Jetzt-geöffnet-Indikator"
• Routenplanerfunktion zum gewünschten Restaurant
• Große Auswahl
• Wechselnde Angebote
• Gültig für alle teilnehmenden BK Restaurants im jeweils herausgebenden Land
• Möglichkeit, Coupon mit Freunden zu teilen
Aktuelle BK Aktionen
• Wechselnde Specials und Angebote
• Informationen zu allen aktuell verfügbaren Produkten
• Nährwerte und Allergene für jedes Produkt auf einen Blick
Diese Anwendung speichert bei Verwendung bestimmte Informationen über ein Analyse-Tool. Sie können der Speicherung widersprechen, indem Sie in der App den Schalter „Analysetechnologie verwenden“ deaktivieren.
The Floating Button and the Navigation Bar are displayed.
The home button and the notification bar can be displayed. The displayed button can be selected.
The Button or Widget can move in long push.
- The Navigation Bar is not supported in Hard-Navigation Bar(Galaxy etc.) and Android4.4.
- Don't react to the tap of a widget.
- Widget supports operation only a "Clock&Battery"
In order to use it, please turn ON "Back Button" service from "setting -> Accessibility Option."
Android4.4 without the navigation bars.
Does not try to collect the terminal data this app.
[Network communication] permission not required, this app is safe.
Swipe Home Button is a revolutionary tool that changes the way you control your android.
It provide five most useful actions on Android with bezel swipe gestures.
No more Home Button. No more reaching to the status bar.
And, now it is possible to use your big phone with only one hand!
Five most useful actions!
1, Go back to home screen
----Save your weary fragile home button.
2, Show recent apps
----Save one second wasted on long press.
3, Pull down notification
----No more reaching to the far notification bar.
4, Play next track.
----One swipe to play next track even if you are in a full screen game.
(Only works on certain music play, has been tested on Poweramp, and stock Music Play)
5, Open any other app
----You could open you most used app in one action!
6, Open app shortcuts
----Go directly to where you want to
Five Amazing customizable swipe gestures!
1, Swipe up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen.
2, Swipe far up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and go over 2/5 height of the screen.
3, Swipe up down
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and continue swipe back down outside the screen.
4, Swipe up left
----Swipe far up left into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
5, Swipe up right
----Swipe far up right into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
Check out the video to feel the easy and clean swipe gestures!
Swipe Home Button is compatible with any 4.0+ devices! Including your Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC One. However, this app is not suitable for device with virtual buttons.
In addition, This app has a tiny footprint. Not a single unnecessary permission is required.
Free your Home Button with gestures!
1, This app may hinder touching space bar while typing. The workaround is touch the upper part spacebar, disable "improve sensitivity" if possible, or use a IME that has a bigger space bar.
2, No back button and menu button support, because those need root permission.
3, This app is not suitable for device that solely use virtual keys.
4, Swipe Home Button has been tested with Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 2, and HTC One. However, I can not assure other device can use this app.
1, With Android 4.1+, you could even hide the icon in notification pull-down by unchecking "show notification" setting for Swipe Home Button in your phone's application manager. On Android 4.0 device, the icon in notification pull-down is required to keep the swipes working.
2, Every swipe should start from outside of the screen. The swipe don't need to be fast.
3, Because of this app you may need to press upper part of your space bar when typing. The lower part is occupied by this app.
4, Combining with other "Lock Screen" app can achieve lock screen using swipe.
5, Combining with the great app called "Tasker", you could achieve any action with swipe, including "Menu back" and "back button".
The app consists of Trigger Spot and Pie Controls that shows up when Trigger Spot is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the edges of the screen by drag and drop. The location of Trigger Spot can be set for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
Configuration is available since version 2.0 where you are able to customize size, color and some behaviour to suit your needs.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app.
2) Navigate to phone Settings, select Accessibility under SYSTEM section;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, select Handy Soft Keys under SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger spot will show up in the middle of the right edge on the screen; it will fade off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device and it will appear again;
6) Touch the Trigger Spot, and the Pie Controls will show up just around your finger. Slide your finger to one of the three navigation icons and release.
7) To change the location of the app, press and hold the Trigger Spot until the device vibrates and then move it wherever you want by drag and drop;
8) Double click the centre of Pie Controls to bring up the Settings interface that includes two groups of parameters for Trigger Spot and Pie Controls respectively. Some parameters are intuitive. Below list are some useful scenarios that can be achieved via Settings. Please remember to press the “Save” button if you want to keep the changes.
8.1) Change colors: click the sample color to bring up the Color Picker dialog where you can select your favorite color and then click OK button to confirm the selection. Then the sample color is changed to the color you selected. After selecting a color for Trigger Spot, it is easy to set the same color for Pie Controls by clicking link “Sync from Trigger Spot”, or vise versa.
8.2) Set transparency to 0% [invisible] to hide the Trigger Spot and it won’t show up unless its set location is touched, albeit it will show up when rotating your device.
8.3) Pie Controls disappears right after one of the three navigation buttons is released. But for the Back key, you may want to use it several times to go back a couple of pages when you surf a website. If so, check “Keep up as normal”.
8.4) Pie Controls can stay on the screen permanently when the screen is big enough so you don’t have to tough Trigger Spot first.
8.5) After finding a suitable location for the app on your screen, you can disable re-location function temporarily. Enable it when you want to move it again.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily removed from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK"
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out Home Button Launcher Tools, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted on Google Code:
Es una aplicación simple y liviana que te ayudará a ver rápidamente el porcentaje actual de tu batería en tu dispositivo.
Te permitirá ver en cualquier momento y en cualquier lugar, si tu batería tiene la carga suficiente para jugar a un juego, una película o para navegar en internet.
Se estará trabajando para incluir nuevas funcionalidades y widgets a esta aplicación.
"very well designed and polished app, from its concept and functionality, to the smooth and logical Holo interface". - XDA Developers
"gives you a persistent, on-screen button (that you can drag around) to tap with a quick access wheel packed with shortcuts, utilities, apps, and more". - Lifehacker
"The concept behind Floating Touch is simple: a small, customizable floating toggle resides wherever you place it on the screen. Tapping that toggle launches a dial chock-full of useful shortcuts â€“ it's sort of like Acer's "Ring," but far more customizable." - AndroidPolice
Floating Toucher is specially designed for Android, which is a button floating on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. Floating Toucher contains most commonly used switches of Android system and all installed apps, you could control your device or open your favor app easily without exiting current app. Pie style of it control panel is elegant and easy to use. Support 3 screens to show more icons.
Besides that, you can make it unique by:
1. Customizing the panel functions, pick your most commonly used switches or favor apps.
2. Creating folder for apps or switches.
3. Changing the floating button style, or DIY your own button.
4. Changing the panel's color, or customize your own color.
5. Set the black list to auto hide the point.
6. Customize the click action of point.
1. Clear memory
2. Back/Home button (Need ROOT)
3. Favor apps
4. Recent apps
5. Battery display
6. Lock screen
7. System switches
-APN (Mobile network)
- DIY Point
- More Panels
- Point Auto Hide
- Create Folder
- Panel Color
- Custom Point Action
- Remove Ads
Why I cannot uninstall Floating Toucher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, so you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open floating touch, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Floating Toucher", then uninstall Floating Toucher in a normal way.
If you'd like to translate the app into your own language, please let us know!
If there is any problem or feedback, please let us know!
Our Email: email@example.com
Translation volunteer is welcome. please login and help to translate by
- Quickly search, find and launch apps, contacts, bookmarks, artists, albums and songs
- Learning aptitude: Give the user's favorite items a high ranking within the search results
- As fast as Google's search app while providing better search results :-)
- Search history for quick access to the most recently used items
- Search widget support
How to use?
- Launch Quickdroid by swiping up from the navigation bar or by long-pressing the search key
- The 'Go' key on the soft keyboard, the trackball and the 'Enter' key launch the first suggested item
- Flinging over the search input view clears the search text
- The first time app sync may take some seconds
KeepAwake auto turns off when you manually switch off your phone. So if you forget to turn it off, it's ok.
You can now resize the widget in the home to make it bigger.
Hope you enjoy this app.
Tested on HTC Desire/Froyo/Nexus 4/Galaxy Nexus. Email me if there are any problems.
When started, RecentApps is accessed through the notification/status bar.
**Due to security restrictions, some applications can't be switched to using this app. When this happens you will get a message "Sorry, can's switch to this task".