Use of the PeopleNet EventAlerter application is a supplement for fleets using the PeopleNet Trip Recorder(TM). Please contact your sales representative or visit www.peoplenetonline.com for more information.
PeopleNet is exclusively focused on providing innovative Internet-based and integrated on-board computing and mobile communications systems to improve North America's trucking industry's fleet management. Its products are used by more that 1,500 truckload, LTL, private, and secure fleets in the United States and Canada.
★★★★★ Detect device movement and automatically track mileage with MagicTrip™, or Auto Start when connected to Power or Bluetooth, or set timeframe
★★★★★ The only mileage app reads vehicle odometer from OBD-II scan tools (optional)
★★★★★ Sync data in real-time to TripLog Web, and manage the entire fleet at https://TripLogMileage.com
★★★★★ Integrate with QuickBooks™, Concur™, and Google Wear Watch
★★★★★ Most comprehensive reports compliant to IRS TAX returns
★★★★★ Trucker support with IFTA fuel tax report and DEF fuel
★★★★★ Can run on offline mode
• Track vehicle mileage and locations using GPS with most accuracy
• Automatically detects device movement and track mileage with MagicTrip™. Start a trip when moving at 3 mph on average for 1 minute. Stop the trip when no movement for 10 minutes. Turn off GPS when idle to save battery.
• AUTO START when plugged in to power or connected to Bluetooth devices and drive more than 5 mph, or by set timeframe. Auto stop when vehicle stops and disconnected.
• Read vehicle odometer from OBD-II scan tools.
• Show vehicle parking location
• Sync data between web service and mobile devices
• Fleet and workforce management on the web service
• Record actual driving route and show on Google Maps
• Three home screen WIDGETS. One-click start, stop, or pause GPS tracking and monitor stats
• Commercial TRUCK support (scale, lumpers, per diem allowance, state-by-state mileage for IFTA fuel tax report, and track DEF fuel purchases and gas mileage)
• IRS compliant tax return HTML and CSV reports and built-in 2014 mileage rates
• Capture expense receipt photos and upload to the Cloud
• Support all kinds of business expense types for bookkeeping
• Turn regular expenses into scheduled reminders with time and mileage intervals
• Calculate fuel economy (MPG, L/100km, or KM/L)
• Mark locations as tollbooth and automatically apply tolls to trips that pass through it
• Back up to device, email or cloud (powered by Amazon S3, not associated with your personal Amazon account). Automatic daily backup available
• Backup data can be transferred to TripLog for iOS through the cloud https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/triplog-gps-mileage-log-tracker/id585918522?ls=1&mt=8
• Import locations from phone Contacts and Google Maps via “Share” option
• Support multiple vehicles, multiple tax categories (business, medical, charity, etc.) and multiple business entities
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries
• PRICING https://TripLogMileage.com/pricing-new.html
• USER GUIDE https://TripLogMileage.com/userguide.html
Excellent customer support. If you have any questions, please send us email. We will reply to all customer emails within 24 hours. We cannot reach you if you only leave review comments in Play Store.
* Auto-track mileage on trips using GPS
* Photo catalogue of all receipts for each business expense
* Easy, real-time reports of all expenses tracked by date
* Email export of reports for our users
Please check back for more updates!
Entryless automatically creates accounting records from bills submitted in any format. Our recognition software captures and encodes bills, receipts, and hand-written purchase tickets. No more data entering bills into QuickBooks Online, Xero, Zoho Books, and many more!
Upload bills from wherever you store them: Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive or local files. For hard copies of bills, simply snap a picture using your device’s camera.
Business owners know that their bank balance is not the whole story. They need to know about open invoices. They need to know the impact of accounts payable on their company. Before Entryless, that information was trapped in paper bills and email attachments. The decision makers could not connect the dots between bank balance and accounts payable.
Our mission is to always speed that up. The more accurate their information, the more confidently the small business owner can be, the better decisions they can make. When SMB accountants apply Entryless, these bills get into a digital form so much faster.
COMET Driver Logs
Now Drivers Can Put Hours of Service on Cruise Control
With Comet Driver Logs you can automate compliance so your drivers can put their focus on what’s important: the road. Comet Driver Logs makes it easy to ensure your fleet is compliant with FMCSA regulations 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
• Driver Log Road Chart With A Monthly Summary
• Document Your Inspections Quickly And Easily
• Email And Print Logs And Inspection Reports From Device
• Immediate Reporting Of Inspection Failures (With Pictures)
• USA-Based Support
With the app, you can:
- Check real-time store inventory
- Easily reorder the items you buy the most
- Find all your items at the closest store
- Review your past purchases and e-receipts
- Shop 700,000+ products online
Choose your favorite NASCAR® driving team and Freightliner tractor-trailer to race in a series of legs for the fastest time. Test your skills against the best haulers as you maneuver through timed obstacle courses. Weave your way through tight spaces and narrow turns. Learn who’s out front and who’s falling behind on the leaderboard. Keep steady, drive safe and run smart, because every inch and mph counts.
- Learn about DTNA brands and businesses
- Search jobs by department, title, and location
- Save favorite jobs to access later
- Share new job openings with friends
- Watch “A Day in the Life” talent videos
- Discover diversity, benefits, and training opportunities
- Locate North American offices near you
- Receive insider alerts from our team
- Contact our HR team to ask career-related questions