The BlackBerry Hub+ Calendar allows you to schedule appointments and create events with ease. Use the Agenda, Day, Week or Month view to quickly glance at your events. The BlackBerry Hub+ Calendar lets you view and respond to meeting invitations directly from the BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox. You can also call into meetings directly from your event reminder with just one tap.
• Sync work and personal accounts for a truly integrated experience. Supports Google Calendar, Outlook.com, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync and subscribed calendars, among others
• Forward and respond to meeting invitations from BlackBerry Hub+ Calendar or your Inbox quickly
• Meeting mode automatically silences your audible notifications during meetings
• Manage multiple calendars and search for calendar events by subject, location or participants
• The Agenda view widget lets you see your schedule from your home screen at a glance
• The Dark theme option gives your BlackBerry Hub+ Calendar a fresh new look and feel
• Fully supports Android Enterprise deployment and, when allowed by your administrator, supports unifying your personal and work calendars while maintaining strict data storage separation
The BlackBerry Hub+ Calendar requires the BlackBerry Hub+ Services app to deliver a consistent experience across all BlackBerry applications, and to manage your subscriptions
Enjoy the BlackBerry Hub+ Calendar for free on your BlackBerry device!
If you don't have a BlackBerry device:
• Enjoy the full functionality of the app for 30 days
• After 30 days, use the app with full functionality and some ads
• Purchase a monthly subscription to enjoy the BlackBerry Hub+ Calendar without ads. This grants you access to all the BlackBerry Hub+ apps, including Inbox, Contacts, Notes, Tasks and Launcher
• Enterprise Customers, please visit: http://web.blackberry.com/enterprise/contact-us
For support, visit docs.blackberry.com/en/apps-for-android/calendar/