If you don't have a BlackBerry device:
You can use this app on your Android device absolutely free for 30 days. After that, to continue using the app, subscribe to BlackBerry Hub+ from the app or from BlackBerry Hub+ Services. Contacts requires BlackBerry Hub+ Services App.
If you have a BlackBerry device:
BlackBerry smartphones powered by Android get the app for free.
BlackBerry Contacts stores all your contact info in one location for convenient management. You can interact with your contacts using a variety of methods such as phone calls, text and email messages, or calendar events directly from the Contacts app. You can also create and manage contact groups.
• Access work and personal contacts in one convenient location
• Remotely search your work directory address list right from your device
• Search for a business or location and add the selected result automatically to a contact
• Create groups and easily start group conversations
• Quick access to favorite and frequently used contacts
• Supports CardDav accounts and Gravatars
• Quickly locate the contact you need with per account filtering
• Fully supports Android for Work deployment and, when enabled by your administrator, supports unifying your personal and work views while maintaining strict data storage separation.
• Part of BlackBerry Hub+