Chat with friends on Android, BlackBerry and iPhone:
• BBM is always on and always connected – no app to open
• Know when messages have been delivered (D’s) and read (R’s)
• Say ‘hello’ with BBM Voice – free voice calling between BBM Contacts*
• Quickly share photos, files, documents, voice notes and more
• Allow contacts to view your location live on a map, powered by Glympse*
• See when contacts are responding to your message
• Emoticons for every mood and emotion let you express yourself
With BBM, what you share is yours to control:
• Timed Messages: Set how long contacts have access to messages and pictures shared in a chat before it disappears from the screen.**
• Message Retraction: ‘Retract’ a message to remove it from your BBM chat.*
• You choose how to share your information - BBM uses PINs instead of phone numbers or email addresses so that it's more private, and you always control who can contact you
• You choose your contacts – 2-way opt-in means you have control over who is able to message you
Chat and Share with many at once:
• Groups – BBM groups help you share pictures, lists, and appointments with group members. You can even be in a group with people who aren't part of your own BBM contact list.
• Multi-person chats – Invite multiple contacts to have a chat together.
• Broadcast messages – Send a message to multiple BBM contacts at one time.
BBM Channels: Join conversations happening now about the things you love.
• Create a new channel to share your thoughts, ideas and passions.
• Subscribe to an existing BBM channel to join chats with others who share your interests.
Create your own BBM profile:
• Post a profile picture using images, pictures or even animated pictures (GIFs).
• Update your status to let people know what you’re up to or how you feel
Download BBM for free today.
Data charges may apply
While these features are designed to remove the message or picture the recipient’s BBM chat view, they do not prevent recipients from capturing an image of the content by taking a screenshot or using an image capture device. Retracting a message after it has been read by the recipient will remove the message from the BBM chat view, but will not affect copies of the message that the recipient may have made prior to the message being retracted.
*Note features not available on Android smartphones running 2.3.x (Gingerbread)
Podrás sincronizar tus contactos, sms, por medio de tu archivo IPD y BBB en 3 sencillos pasos:
1.Subir tu archivo a sincronizar en tu SDCARD.
2.Abrir la aplicación y cargar el archivo.
3.Seleccionar tus SMS y Contactos deseados y listo!
Compatibilidad: Desde Android 2.2+, hasta android 4 +
Es gratis y lo seguirá siendo
Detalla cada Contacto y SMS antes de sincronizar.
Sin la necesidad de conversores, muy fácil de usar.
Interface grafica rápida, simple e intuitiva.
NOTE: 2Can cannot support BB10 devices. Please see "known limitations" below. All other BB devices work great!
The 2Can YouTube channel has helpful how-to videos:
The 2Can user guide is on our support site:
2Can uses your BBB or IPD BlackBerry backup file, so please make sure you can back up your BlackBerry, and that your Android phone shows up as a "disk drive letter" when you plug it into your PC. We show you how in the User Guide and the YouTube videos - it's really easy!
If you have any questions PLEASE email me at the Email Developer link.
Mac Users: There is one extra step for you right now. It's detailed in the User Guide, but let me know if you need any help and I'll walk you through it.
0. 2Can does not work with the brand-new BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 phones. 99% of you out there have older BlackBerrys, and you'll be fine. If you new Z10 or Q10 owners have a backup file from an older phone, that's all you need for 2Can to do its magic.
1. Please note 2Can will not transfer your calendar (yet).
2. 2Can won't transfer the photos of your BlackBerry contacts. This has not been a major issue so far, as FaceBook and Google+ sync eventually add your contacts photos in over time.
3. Your SMS messages will be stored in a color-coded 2Can file, not in the phone's native SMS app. You'll see everything, but you won't be able to reply. The reason? There is no unified API for Android SMS messages. Each phone manufacturer was allowed to implement SMS independently, with no published spec for interface. I had no choice on this one, sorry!
4. 2Can works with English/Spanish characters: A-Z,a-z,0-9,etc. 2Can can't handle other character sets such as Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, etc.
Folks, I will help you with ANY problem you run into with 2Can! Just write to me at the 'Email Developer' link, and I'll give you a refund right away, I'll fix it, AND I'll let you have it for free. I put a year of work into 2Can, and I'll make it work for you.
Galaxy Note 2 users: Do not be scared off by the one star rating someone left. I reached out to her, but she didn't respond. I wish she would have let me help her! My wife and Mom both have Note 2, and 2Can works great! There are other positive user reviews here from Note 2 users, too.
Also, I got an email from a 2Can user saying he emailed us twice with no response. I assure everyone, we respond to EVERY email. He had a Hotmail address, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. If you try to contact us from Hotmail and you get no timely response, please try from Gmail.
Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
- Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
- Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
- Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
- Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
- Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
- Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
- Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
- Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
- Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
- Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
★Take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Add a PIN lock to the Evernote app on your phone
★Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
★ New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys. ★
Want to use Evernote with your team at work? Learn more about Evernote Business at: http://evernote.com/business/
Visit our homepage: http://www.evernote.com/
More information about permissions at:
SwiftKey is the alternative touch keyboard that gives you smart, fast typing on Android - free. It's the best smart keyboard for Android for fast SMS, chat, text and email, becoming the default across all your apps. It’s packed full of customization features including over 70 colorful themes, layouts for all screen sizes and devices, and supports over 80 languages.
Intelligent autocorrections for even the sloppiest typing.
EMOJI AND EMOJI PREDICTION
Express yourself with over 800 emoji characters (emoticons) and useful Emoji Prediction that learns your favorites. SwiftKey's smart predictive keyboard can also suggest emoji to match your words.
Swipe your finger across the touch screen to type with SwiftKey Flow or tap predictions to enter whole words in one go for easy, fast typing.
Mind-reading word suggestions that learn from you as you type, and get smarter over time.
Customize the look of your keyboard with free and premium themes from the SwiftKey Store
Celebrate College Basketball Fever this March and show your team spirit by customizing the keyboard with one of our College Basketball themes.
TRUE BILINGUAL TYPING
Amazing bilingual typing so you can type in two or three languages with speed and ease. Seamlessly type in over 80 languages, and select up to three languages at once for multilingual typing.
SECURE BACKUP AND PERSONALIZATION
Sync your writing style securely to the cloud and across devices.
Personalize word predictions from your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Evernote and more.
Type with ease about daily news, sports and entertainment topics with Trending Phrases.
Gain access to the SwiftKey Store to browse new themes.
Follow us on Facebook by searching for "SwiftKey" and on Twitter at @swiftkey.
Chinese (Simplified) !
Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) !
Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong) !
Persian (Farsi) *
Spanish (Latin America)
(* = no smart space, ! = no Flow)
Some features are only supported by certain versions of Android. Emoji is supported on Android Jelly Bean and KitKat (4.1 and above). For more information on emoji support, please see https://support.swiftkey.com/.
SwiftKey Keyboard requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you've previously typed.
For answers to other commonly asked questions please visit https://support.swiftkey.com/ or do a Google search for 'SwiftKey Support'.
* Phone remote works with any android phones allowing you to control a blackberry phone from any android phone or tablet.
* Requires that you install the pairing app on the blackberry device from wwww.simplyapps.org/bluetooth/PhoneRemote.jad
** Requires that you have installed adobe air on the android device which is a free download
*** Currently limited to controlling Blackberry Phones so this app is useful for Android owners who have a Blackberry phone. Check back to view updates on phones supported.
Bring all the functionality of your phone to your Android Tablet. Similar to a remote desktop application on your pc, this app brings your phone’s screen to your tablet allowing you to access all your apps, emails, texts, media, settings and options on your Android Tablet.
Large ergonomic controls enlarge your phone’s navigation keys, keyboard and touch screen* reducing the difficulties sometimes encountered when using a smaller device. Remotely control and access your phone while its charging, connected to a pc or media station, or simply left in another room. Why carry both your devices around when you can just carry one and keep your phone in your pocket?
* Touch screen navigation only available if you are accessing a touch screen device.
* Sometimes deactivating and activating bluetooth on first install will speed up connections issues.
Once downloaded, you will need to install a free pairing app from www.simplyapps.org/bluetooth/PhoneRemote.jad onto each phone you want to access remotely through your Android device.
* On initial install, be sure the blackberry and device are already paired before opening phone remote. The app will then give you the option to connect to the paired device.
Graphic User Interface by Visuality
(attn. devs - the patented Delta II keyboard matrix can be licensed - see below*)
Big Buttons Keyboard also has bigger number & punctuation buttons, making EVERYTHING you type on your smartphone EASIER and more ACCURATE!
But the MAGIC is in the patented Delta II modified-QWERTY keyboard layout with large keys and is surprisingly FAST, ACCURATE & EXTREMELY quick-to-learn!!
Important - Big Buttons will NOT work until it is installed!! Press the blue & green BB icon, then press "Installation - Important" at the top of the menu and do both installation steps - it's easy.
A more powerful version of Big Buttons Keyboard is available - Big Buttons Keyboard DELUXE ($2.99) includes themes, voice-to-text microphone, word prediction, large cursor keys & more.
Note 1 - Big Buttons Keyboard is a secure app that requires no risky permissions to run.
Note 3 - If any download from the Android Market hangs, go to your: Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Market: Then Clear data and Clear cache. Then try to download again.
About the Delta II Keyboard Matrix
Skydiving equipment designers consider the user's muscle memory reflexes to make their products consistent and quick to learn & operate.
Chicago Logic uses the same muscle memory consideration to create a superior mobile keyboard having big, easy to read, accurate to press buttons - arranged in an ingenious layout that is learned almost immediately.
The patented Delta II tm modified QWERTY keyboard layout appeals to your muscle memory reflexes. Every letter is in proximity to where you already look and reach for it on your PC (QWERTY) keyboard.
The result? Your muscle memory reflexes cause you to learn and type on the new keyboard extremely fast.
Only with way fewer typos!!
Whether reaching for emergency handles on a parachute harness, or reaching for buttons on a keyboard - you want your muscle memory reflexes working with you, not against you.
Delta II - Born for Mobile.
Welcome to Big Buttons Keyboard for Android.
* Attention mobile developers, manufacturers, integrators - don't force impossibly small QWERTY on your customers. Give them a superior, proven mobile keyboard layout - designed for humans. License Delta II for use in smartphones, TV remotes, portable medical equipment, automobiles, aircraft cockpits, etc. Delta II is compatible with touch screens, hard button keyboards, next word predictors, swiper's, stylus, handicapped accessibility, senior citizens, and more. US Patent 7,658,562. Contact: email@example.com
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Optionally keep track of work mileage, your mileage rate, and add totals to your paycheck
• Optionally keep track of work holiday pay days
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages for up to two overtimes
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
• Choose between a light and dark theme to suit your style
• Display times with am/pm times or with a 24h clock
• Display a currency symbol from over 100 countries
• Set a backup reminder to remind you to backup your database every week, two weeks, month or two months
• Set your pay period to be calculated by weeks, months, days or by half months (1st-15th, 16th-last)
• Keep track of sales, optionally add sales to your paycheck, or a percent of sales (ideal for servers of sales staff)
• Keep track of tips, optionally add tips to your paycheck
• Select what day your week starts on
• Option to automatically round shifts to 15m, 30m or 60m increments
• Display hours in decimal (7.5h) or hours:minutes (7h 30m) format
• Enter your hourly wage to have your wages calculated
• Have flat rate and/or percentage deductions automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for taxes, union fees or any other deductions
• Have flat rate and/or percentage bonuses automatically made to paycheck calculations to account for things like vacation pay
• Have breaks automatically deducted based on up to three break rules. For example, after a 3 hour shift deduct 15m, after a 6h shift deduct 30m and after an 8h shift deduct 1h
• Keep track of up to 2 overtimes, such as receive 1.5 times normal pay for a shift over 8h and 2 times normal pay for a shift over 12h. This could also be applied to pay periods, for example, 1.25 times normal pay for pay periods over 40h and 1.5 times normal pay for pay periods over 50h. All hours and pay rates are customizable.
• Choose to share Google analytics information
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, shift logger, shift log, timesheet or work salary calculator
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Features (very partial list):
* Overtime support
* Multiple jobs support
* Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (it's recommended to open a separate calendar for 'My Work Clock'). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
* Punch in/out directly from the widget
* Quick day, week & month information
* Simple reports
* Send to mail as CSV
* Add/remove/edit records
* Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
* If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer 'white list'.
* No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
*. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
*. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
== Required for Google calendar sync
*. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
== Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
*. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK STATE
== Required for bug report, analytics & ads.
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Microsoft Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive.
There is a 10 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources can be much larger.
Timesheet has no separate Pro version, buy Premium in Settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket. Only English, German and Swedish. (Premium)
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be imported into QuickBooks. (premium)
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets. Only latin chatsets. (premium)
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round times to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found in the app Help menu:
Available languages (thanks to)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Renan Esposte)
• German (Bernhard Gatzhammer)
We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report problems or feature requests using the issue tracker or visit:
Join the Beta:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
The application is also available for Android Wear devices (watch).
At Work is a simple and appealing application that is designed to simplify your working life.
Just one click to record your entry or exit from your work, thus helping you to keep track of the hours you engage in day-to-day.
You can easily figure out how many hours you worked during a day, a week or a month. Reports can be customized, letting you know exactly all the details of your working life.
Some settings can be set via the standard working hours every day, so you can accurately calculate overtime, whatever your working hours. Other useful settings allow you to decide whether or not to calculate overtime and if round schedules.
The application also allows you to enter notes, record special events or events of interest.
A notification system (can be disabled) alerts you when you have finished your standard hours per day and reminds you when you are at work.
☆ Event Entry / Exit
☆ List of events of the month
☆ Calendar of Events of the month and week
☆ Detail of the day
☆ Copy / Delete / Edit events
☆ Export configurable data
☆ Notification of start / end work
☆ Backup / Restore Data
Follow us on:
♥ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MiNi.Group.Dev
♥ Twitter https://twitter.com/ #! / MiNi_Group
♥ Google Plus https://plus.google.com/u/0/113343151666726753764/posts
Creative Commons license:
Man by Matt Brooks, clock by Luis Prado and receipt by Benni from The Noun Project
Shift Work Schedule offers its own list of work shift patterns that you can immediately use. If, in case, your work shift doesn’t fall on any of those patterns, you can set a custom shift pattern and use it instead of the pre-loaded shift work patterns.
The app will automatically highlight all corresponding days of your work week based on the day you select, so you can see if you are working or not on a specific date and plan your holidays, trips or whatever you want to plan.
NOTE: once you selected your shift pattern, you can not edit separate days (like overtime).
The app also has a nice search feature that lets you check if you’re supposed to be working a particular day and it lets you customize its appearance down to the background.
The app offers a sleek, translucent calendar widget, even if you do not work shifts, you might use it as simple calendar Widget on your main screen or lock screen( starting from 4.2 android version).
Settings of Shift Work Schedule –
* Alarm clock for shifts
* Widgets - 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, and resizable widget
* First day of week
* Number of weeks
* Сhange colors for selected day, night shift, evening shift, day shift, days off, day numbers
* Save up to 5 custom patterns
* 22 Shift Paterns
* Background picture from user gallery
If you want to support development and use application without ads, please, conisder buying this app -
Calendar does not sync with Google calendars, and it is not wage calculator, all it does is shows you work shifts pattern in a nice way :)
If you have a Sony device with STAMINA mode, you can either disable this mode or add Shift Work Schedule to the active applications in standby.
STAMINA/Extended Standby Mode prevents Shift Work Schedule from waking up the device. Thus, an alarm will NOT ring if this mode is enabled.
Icon, and Logo Design by Niclas Stöhr (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any suggestions or questions,or you do not understand how to make your custom pattern, or you want to correct or add translation for this app, send me an email please - email@example.com
You can create your own work shifts (you can customize name, abbreviation, hours and colors) to adapt the application to your needs.
Work Shift Calendar allows automatic work shift configuration using patterns that can be repeated as much as you want.
If you have changed any of your work shifts, you can indicate it with Work Shift Calendar. You will see the previous and the current shift in an easy way.
Work Shift Calendar also allows you to take notes for each month.
In addition Work Shift Calendar shows statistics to quickly analyze your work shifts.
You can also customize the look and feel of the calendar. Take a look at the Preference section pressing the menu button in your device.
Comment and rate if you like the app! If you have problems, send me an e-mail, and I'll try to fix them.
Now you can follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wshiftcalendar
Get the free app to join BBM Meetings or as part of your BBM Meetings subscription to host meetings. BBM Meetings is available on Android, iPhone, and BlackBerry as well as on Windows PC and Mac computers.
You can enjoy:
• HD VIDEO & VOICE CONFERENCING: Bring great ideas to life with HD video and voice conferencing for up to 25 participants. View the speaker and presentation in full screen, or swipe through the gallery of attendees.
• BBM CHATS BECOME MEETINGS AT THE TAP OF A BUTTON: Turn any BBM chat, multiperson chat, group chat, or BBM Voice call into a live meeting with the simple touch of a button.
• RING. ANSWER. JOINING A MEETING IS AS EASY AS THAT: Stop struggling with conference IDs, passcodes, and PINs. When it’s time to meet, your phone rings. Answer it just like a voice call and you’re in the meeting, ready to go.
• PRESENT ANYWHERE, WITH GROUNDBREAKING MOBILE COLLABORATION: BBM Meetings is designed for mobile, so you can present from your device of choice – mobile or desktop. Show your screen, deliver a presentation, share a document, or even add temporary notes.
• BETTER COLLABORATION. BETTER VALUE: Get all the standard meeting features and innovative new mobile experiences, plus award winning BlackBerry T-support included with a host subscription.
• SCHEDULE ON THE MOVE: Easily start or schedule a video and audio conference from your mobile device. Invite attendees from your local or company address book using email or BBM.
• CHAT WHILE YOU MEET: Sometimes a good idea can’t wait for the call to wrap up. Send a message to the group while you meet or send a private message to a single attendee.
• TAKE CONTROL. STAY PRODUCTIVE: Keep meetings on track and productive by managing attendees, even when hosting from a mobile device. Pass host controls, mute noisy lines, remove attendees, and lock your meeting to keep it private.
• DIAL IN: Outside of your data coverage or roaming overseas? No problem. When you don’t have access to data, simply dial in from a phone line.
• MEET FROM YOUR COMPUTER: When you’re at your desk, host and participate in meetings easily from your Windows PC or Mac.
• SAVE IT FOR LATER WITH COMPUTER RECORDING: By saving meeting audio to your computer, you can save calls for distribution or simply to recall important information and actions later.
Get the free app to join BBM meetings or as part of your BBM Meetings subscription. To learn more please visit www.blackberry.com/bbmmeetings
• Secure access to work email, calendars and contacts
• Easy installation and management of your organization’s approved mobile apps
• Automated configuration of work-related policies, Wi-Fi® and VPN settings
• Dual business and personal use of mobile devices for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policies
IMPORTANT NOTE: to activate BES12 Client your organization must use BES12 or BES10 enterprise mobility management platform. Please check with your organization’s mobility experts before downloading this app. You will not be able to activate BES12 Client unless your organization creates an account for you from a compatible version of BES.
Read and respond to your BBM and text messages instantly on your tablet. You can also access your email and work files without the need for VPN.
No wires, no saving to a cloud, no transferring information between devices, it’s just there.
BlackBerry Blend requires you to sign in with the BlackBerry ID associated your BlackBerry smartphone* as your BlackBerry ID will be used to access your BBM, email, text messages, files, and all other device content.
For more information, visit www.blackberry.com/BBID.
*BlackBerry Blend works with select BlackBerry phones. Visit www.blackberry.com/blend to check if your smartphone is supported.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Work Space Manager for BES12 is required for Secure Work Space for BES12 by BlackBerry, and your organization must use BES12 or BES10 enterprise mobility management platform. Please check with your organization’s mobility experts before downloading this app. You will not be able to activate Work Space Manager for BES12 unless your organization creates an account for you from a compatible version of BES.
Work Security ID for BES12 is RSA Ready Program Certified.
Once activated, Work Security ID for BES12 enables:
• Integrated, two-factor authentication from your mobile devices, through RSA SecurID SDK and BES by BlackBerry integration
• Copy and paste generated one-time passwords (tokens) from Work Security ID to access Secure Work Space apps
• Use for standard authentication tasks, such as VPN, Wi-Fi and secure access to corporate intranets
• Quick deployment to employee devices with Secure Work Space with RSA Authentication Manager
IMPORTANT NOTE: Work Security ID for BES12 an active account in BES12 or BES10 (enterprise mobility management platform) and Secure Work Space by BlackBerry. Please check with your organization’s mobility experts before downloading this app. Work Security ID for BES12 will not run unless your organization uses compatible versions of BES by BlackBerry to manage mobile devices, apps and content, Secure Work Space by BlackBerry, and RSA Authentication Manager.