With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, you can join web conferencing sessions right from your Android device.
NOTE: This app must be enabled by your institution to function and is free for you to download.
To find out if Blackboard Collaborate Mobile is available at your institution check in with your helpdesk or IT department.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can join a live web conference for online classes, meetings, one-on-one tutoring, group projects, office hours, and much more.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can:
• View whiteboard content, including images, presentations and annotations
• View shared applications and desktops
• Communicate with moderators and other participants via text chat and two-way audio
• Respond to yes/no and multiple-choice polling questions
• Raise their virtual hand for questions or comments
• Use emotions to indicate laughter, confusion, or approval
• View the names, polling responses, and emotions of other session members
• Participate in breakout room sessions
To attend sessions via Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, your institution must have a hosted enterprise Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing license version 12 or higher. Check with your helpdesk or technology department for more details
Now engaging and convenient access to your web conferencing sessions can be as mobile as you are.
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" 2013.
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, or English, the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
Use mems - fun and imaginative ways to remember a word or phrase - to learn whatever your heart desires.
Plant these memories in your garden, grow them into your long term memory, then water them at intervals designated by our algorithms that ensure you will retain the memories where you will be able to reach them.
Learn English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Swedish, Polish, Finnish and so much more with Memrise!
HOW IT WORKS
Simply login with your Memrise username and password (or create one to get the magic started), then either pick up where you left off with a course you are currently learning, or choose a language from the memrise intro courses to begin your quest to be a polyglot!
The App contains the following default languages:
• Brazilian Portuguese
• Mexican Spanish
All other courses are available on the App once you begin using them through the website.
• All of your Memrise courses easily available for learning on the go
• Offline mode for always available learning
• Full integration with your Memrise.com account
• Browse the Memrise intro language courses
• 100% FREE
• And oh so much more...
WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND US?
On the web: www.memrise.com
On Twitter: @memrise
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/memrise
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 23 languages:
✔ Turkish ✔ Russian ✔ Korean ✔ German ✔ Arabic ✔ Chinese ✔ Thai ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Portuguese ✔ French ✔ Spanish ✔ Polish ✔ Italian ✔ Romanian ✔ Japanese ✔ Hindi ✔ Indonesian ✔ Swedish ✔ Norwegian ✔ Danish ✔ Greek ✔ Czech ✔ Brazilian Portuguese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in “Spin Categories” feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 24 pre-programmed interface languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 24 major languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. The app’s vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish.
Please support us by leaving a good rating in Android Market, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
The app features a comprehensive list of formulas for the physics topics listed bellow, each with a smart formula calculator that allows you to solve any variable within the formula.
The list of physics topics covered by this app:
- MECHANICS -
1. Motion in One Dimension
Section 1. Distance and Displacement
Section 2. Speed and Velocity
Section 3. Position-time graph and Velocity-time graph
Section 4. Acceleration
Section 5. Equations of Motion
2. Forces and Newton's Laws
Section 1. What is a Force
Section 2. Newton's First Law of Motion
Section 3. Newton's Second Law of Motion
Section 4. Newton's Third Law
Section 5. Weight and Normal Forces
Section 6. Friction Force
3. Forces in Two Dimensions
Section 1. Break down forces into components
Section 2. Addition of Forces
Section 3. Free body diagram
4. Free Fall and Projectile Motion
Section 1. Free fall
Section 2. Projectile Motion
Section 3. Horizontal Projection
Section 4. Angular Projection
5. Momentum and Collisions
Section 1. Momentum
Section 2. Impulse
Section 3. Impulse-Momentum Theorem
Section 4. Conservation of Momentum
Section 5. Types of Collisions
6. Circular Motion and Rotation
Section 1. Arc Length and Radian Measure
Section 2. Uniform Circular Motion
Section 3. Centripetal and Centrifugal Forces
Section 4. Rotational Motion
7. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
Section 1. Fluids and Solids: Fundamentals
Section 2. Mechanical Properties of Solids
Section 3. Mechanical Properties of Fluids
Section 4. Pascal's principle (Pascal's law)
Section 5. Archimedes' principle
- ELECTROMAGNETISM -
Section 1. Net Electrical Charge
Section 2. Conductors and Insulators
Section 3. Charged Objects
Section 4. Coulomb's Law
2. Circuit Elements
Section 1. Electric Field
Section 2. Electric Potential Difference
Section 3. Flow of Charge: The Current
Section 4. Passive Circuit Elements
Section 5. Active Circuit Elements
3. Electric Circuits
Section 1. Ohm's Law
Section 2. Kirchhoff's current law (KCL)
Section 3. Kirchhoff's voltage law (KVL)
Section 4. Series Circuits
Section 5. Parallel Circuits
Section 6. Series-Parallel Combination Circuits
Section 1. Magnetic Field
Section 2. The Earth’s Magnetic Field
Section 3. Magnetic Force on Moving Charges
Section 4. Magnetic Field from a Wire
5. Waves and Sound
Section 1. The Nature of Waves
Section 2. Wave Properties
Section 3. The Behavior of Waves
Section 4. The Nature of Sound
Section 5. Sound Properties
Section 6. The Doppler Effect
Section 1. The Electromagnetic Spectrum
Section 2. Luminous and Illuminated Bodies
Section 3. Reflection of Light Waves
Section 4. Refraction of Light Waves
Section 5. Concave and Convex Mirrors
Section 6. Convex and Concave Lenses
- THERMODYNAMICS -
1. Energy, Work and Heat
Section 1. System, Surroundings and Boundary
Section 2. Closed, Open and Isolated Systems
Section 3. Intensive and extensive properties
Section 4. States and Processes
Section 5. Energy
Section 6. Work
Section 7. Heat
2. Laws of Thermodynamics
Section 1. Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics
Section 2. First Law of Thermodynamics
Section 3. The Second Law of Thermodynamics
Section 4. The Third Law of Thermodynamics
** DO NOT USE AS CHEAT SHEET ON A PHYSICS EXAM IF IT IS NOT ALLOWED.
Language: English, German, Czech, Slovak
Tags: Interactive textbook, HTML5, code viewer, code editor, tags
• Commonly-used English phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, free, lite
- Trouble paying attention in class
- Improper instruction
- General disinterest in math
Don’t worry! Come finals day, you’ll be prepared with our comprehensive algebra app. Our app features everything you’ll need to learn algebra, from an all-inclusive algebra textbook to a number of procedural problem generators to cement your knowledge.
- Abridged algebra textbook, covering many aspects of the subject
- Procedural problem generators, ensuring you will not encounter the same problem twice
- Problem explanations, demonstrating step-by-step how to do each problem
- Quicknotes, reviewing entire chapters in minutes
- Intuitive graphing interface, teaching proper graphing methods
- Statistics tracking, helping you identify your weaknesses
Plus, new chapters are added all the time!
Ch. 1: Basics
1.1 Basics of Algebra
1.2 Solving Equations
1.3 Solving Inequalities
1.4 Ratios and Proportions
1.6 Negative Exponents
1.7 Scientific Notation
Ch. 2: Graphing
2.1 Rectangular Coordinate System
2.2 Graphing by Points
2.3 Graphing by Slope_Intercept Form
2.4 Graphing by Point_Slope Form
2.5 Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
2.6 Introduction to Functions
Ch. 3: Systems
3.1 Systems of Equations by Substitution
3.2 Systems of Equations by Elimination
3.3 Systems of Equations by Graphing
Ch. 4: Polynomials
4.1 Introduction to Polynomials
4.2 Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
4.3 Multiplying Polynomials
4.4 Dividing Polynomials
Ch. 5: Rationals
5.1 Simplifying Rational Expressions
5.2 Multiplying and Dividing Rational Expressions
5.3 Adding and Subtracting Rational Expressions
5.4 Complex Rational Expressions
5.5 Solving Rational Expressions
Ch. 6: Factoring
6.1 Introduction to Factoring
6.2 Factoring Trinomials
6.3 Factoring Binomials
6.4 Solving Equations by Factoring
Ch. 7: Radicals
7.1 Introduction To Radicals
7.2 Simplifying Radical Expressions
7.3 Adding and Subtracting Radical Expressions
7.4 Multiplying and Dividing Radical Expressions
7.5 Rational Exponents
7.6 Solving Radical Expressions
Ch. 8: Quadratics
8.1 Extracting Square Roots
8.2 Completing the Square
8.3 Quadratic Formula
8.4 Graphing Parabolas
Keywords: learn algebra, algebra, math, free, graphing, algebra textbook, teach algebra, algebra tutor, algebra practice, algebra problems, review algebra, study algebra, algebra prep, algebra cheat sheet, algebra formulas, algebra notes, algebra quicknotes, pre-algebra, algebra 2, common core, high school math, high school algebra, ged, sat, gmat
The app searches for drawings on the Internet, you pick one which you like, and you can sketch over a semi-transparent image of the drawing you selected. By copying and enhancing drawings you like, you learn how to draw yourself.
Supports colors, pens, and many brushes.
Smooth Zoom and pan. The drawing is vector based and remains sharp.
this free package with ads but full package with no ads
wonderful and easy app to learn the English language, in a simple way by images, so that each word have photo about it
And there are possibility of recurrence hearing the Spelling , pronunciation, the application also includes games and fun tests to learn the English language easily
Using this application you can learn the English language very easily and very quickly
Whatever their native language you will be able to Learn English by images from this application
The Guide includes the following:
- Arabic Alphabets
- Numbers in Arabic
- Arabic Vocabulary
- Short Lesson 1: short phrases with word used "Haza" means "This is"
- Short Lesson 2: short phrases with word used "Zalika" means "That is"
- Definite Artlicle (Al)
- Added more vocabulary
[Gojūon and KANA test]: Learn the writing of KANA by the display of stroke order and learn the spell of KANA by the audio tests.
[Numeral Expression and test]: Learn the usage and pronunciation of number, date and time.
[JLPT vocabulary / Special glossary and test]: Learn the vocabulary anywhere and anytime by the off-line JLPT vocabulary list, the vocabulary of daily life and the tests.
[Wrong test collection]: Reinforce the learning by practicing more the wrong tests.
- New version of this app excludes the [minnanonihongo] for the copyright issue, please note.
- Please do not low grade this app for the lack of [minnanonihongo], thanks.
- For your learning, please unload the old version of this app. You will enjoy learning the JLPT vocabulary offered by this new version.
- Welcome to download the Android version of this app:
- Welcome to download the IOS version of this app:
- All copyright of the translation of JLPT in this app belongs to the developer of this app. Any form of copying is refused. Any infringement of this app shall be investigated for legal responsibility.
- Thanks http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/ for providing the JLPT vocabulary.
* This is a free application that more functions are developing, any suggestion or comment is accepted by email.
Get the full Babbel course package now! From German to Turkish, the smart learning system includes 13 languages and an entertaining variety of courses - everything in one single app.
WHAT THE PRESS SAYS
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” – New York Times
“7 apps you don’t want to miss.” – Mashable
"9 out of 10" – Wired
• All courses on babbel.com now available on Android
★ English ★ Spanish ★ French ★ Italian ★ German ★ Brazilian Portuguese ★ Swedish ★ Turkish ★ Polish ★ Dutch ★ Norwegian ★ Danish ★ Indonesian ★
• For users with or without previous knowledge
• Extensive selection of interactive courses
• Entertaining listening, writing, and speaking exercises
• Vocabulary trainers for a wide variety of topics
• Easily graspable grammar exercises
• Effective pronunciation training with voice recognition
• Integrated Review Manager to help consolidate what you've learned
• Synchronization between website and mobile or tablet
You'll need a Babbel subscription in order to access courses and features. The quantity of courses offered may vary according to which display language you use.
There are two subscription options:
One-monthly subscription for $US12.95 per month, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-yearly subscription for $US83.40 per year, automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless it is canceled before the end of the current payment period. You can manage and cancel a subscription in your Google Play Store account.
Language Education from Babbel: Babbel offers you a complete online language learning experience for thirteen different foreign languages. Choose to learn French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish, Polish, Dutch, Indonesian, or any one of the Scandinavian languages; Swedish, Danish and Norwegian. Regardless of whether you're using your mobile phone, tablet or computer, you can access your Babbel language course and our language education system will automatically record your study progress and synchronize it with your other devices. This means you can brush up on your grammar and work on building an extensive vocabulary anywhere and at any time.
Just imagine: you're sitting at home watching TV when a word pops up in Spanish or French. You reach for the foreign language dictionary but then think to yourself, "wouldn't it be better just to learn this language?" You return the dictionary to the shelf and whip out your smartphone. You enter the Google Play Store and search for "the best App for learning Spanish". Lo and behold, "Babbel" appears. Much more than just a vocabulary trainer or a grammar guide, Babbel offers 7,000 hours (yes, 7,000... And counting!) of language lessons lovingly composed by language experts, each interactive course packed full of grammar activities, vocabulary exercises and pronunciation training by way of intelligent speech recognition. And we offer all this for all levels: Are you a complete beginner? Intermediate? Advanced? Would you like to concentrate on French verb conjugation? Or would you like to do a Spanish tense review? Or do you need to discover what that Italian recipe from your great grandmother Nonna contains? Babbel's language tutorials are arranged thematically, enabling the easy navigation and selection of words and topics, so no more phrasebooks necessary.
"But Babbel's focus on speaking, the wide selection of languages and the modest price make it competitive with both the free Duolingo and the sophisticated but pricey Rosetta Stone." - The Economist (Jun 14th 2013)
PC Magazine’s “Best Free Language Learning App 2013”
1) Learn key words and phrases
2) Practise what you learned with native speakers
3) Take a trip! Pass your exam! Get promoted!
What am I going to learn?
- Over 150 everyday topics containing over 3,000 words and phrases.
- Quality courses based on the CEFR, a recognised framework for language learning.
- Language feedback from native speakers.
- 11 languages in one app! English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese.
- Listening, reading, writing and speaking practice.
How does busuu work?
1. Learn the basics with a variety of learning activities including: vocabulary and grammar lessons, audio dialogues, and interactive tests.
2. Submit practice exercises to our community where native speakers will help you perfect your skills.
3. Test your knowledge with a fun quiz to see how much you have learned.
This method works! But don’t take our word for it, here are some of our reviews:
"This application is really great to learn. I love the correction by natives, practising with native speakers for free. Super app”
"This is better than my Rosetta Stone Spanish! It is more fun and it is free as opposed to the 500 plus dollars I paid for RS. I highly recommend this app!!"
"The application is simply super, languages are taught like a game! Very helpful comments from other users on your exercises. Bought a Premium package without hesitation!"
Convinced? Stop reading, download, and start learning a language today - choose from Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Chinese or English!
More from developer
Connect with colleagues before, during, and after the event. Call, email or add contacts to your personal address book.
Scroll through the list of sponsors, pinpoint their booths in the exhibit hall, and contact a representative from each company directly.
A Blackboard featured partner and our app sponsor.
Navigate your way around the exhibit hall. Search by sponsor or exhibitor name to find their booth and your destination.
Browse and search the complete BbWorld 2013 and DevCon program to find sessions of interest, and add them to your calendar.
Stay on top of important BbWorld 2013 news and updates.
Browse action photos from the conference and share your pics on Instagram with hashtag #BbWorld13
Watch keynotes, wrap-ups and highlights right on your phone.
Join the conversation on Twitter and what people are buzzing about: #BbWorld13 #DevCon13
Browse Blackboard's Facebook live coverage of BbWorld 2013 and see what others are "liking".
xpLor BbWorld by competing with your colleagues in our photo-based scavenger hunt, by Goosechase. Complete a series “missions” to earn points for prizes. Sponsored by xpLor.
See what's hot on social media and who the top influencers are.
Get information about "Mosaic", Blackboard Mobile's newest, exciting product offering for building your institution's mobile app.
Access general facility information and other useful phone numbers.
Maps - Never been to San Diego? Not a problem. Locate your hotel, explore the nearby neighborhoods, and most importantly find out how to get to the USS Midway for our party on Monday evening.
Tours - Get to know San Diego and check out some of the city's top-rated restaurants right from the app. We've provided a number of different tours to help familiarize you with the area, and find your way to the party.
Song Requests - We've got an awesome DJ lined up for the event, so make sure to text in all of your favorite songs - right from the app.
News - Get the latest headlines from Blackboard.
Photos - Check out photos of the San Diego area before you arrive and start planning out your evening or weekend activities. A series on the USS Midway will also give you some insight into the history of the ship.
Videos - See how your peers are using Blackboard's new TipTxt solution to stop bullying, and check out some other videos from the USS Midway and the city of San Diego.
Bb Events - Be sure to check out Blackboard's sessions at NSPRA this year! These events range from Keynotes to client sessions that you won't want to miss - so don't forget to add them to your calendar.
Explore Bb - Check out the latest and greatest from Blackboard's K12 Product Suite.
Contact - We'd love to hear from you. Be sure to fill out the form if you have any questions or would like to get in touch with us.