- Helps you hone Concepts, Problem Solving, Terms, Rules & Criteria
- Search by keyword
- Star Cards You Want to Keep Handy
- Save Your Own Custom Notes
Kevin Stevens, DBA, CPA, is the director of the School of Accountancy and Management Information Systems at DePaul University, and has taught for many years in DePaul's CPA review program and at both the graduate and undergraduate levels. He holds a doctoral degree in business administration (accountancy) from the University of Kentucky, a master's in taxation from DePaul, a master's in accounting from the University of Illinois at Urbana and a bachelor's degree in Political Science from Loyola University, Chicago.
Thinking of attending the Loyola? Prospective students and families can explore the campus and learn about our unique programs, culture and sports teams through a self-guided tour. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings
through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tour: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach
buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* News and Sports Feeds: Stay updated with the latest new on the university and its various sports teams