ThreeLife's purpose is for people to experience Jesus as they begin the start of a new life in Christ. ThreeLife App gives you everything you need to know at a touch of a button. You get access to current and previous sermons, blog entries and other relevant information. It also gives you the option to share what's inspires you via Twitter, Facebook and email.
For more information about ThreeLife Church, please visit: www.threelifechurch.com
The ThreeLife Church App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2013 The Church App, Content: © 2013 ThreeLife Church. All rights reserved.
Keywords: lagrange,church app,free,life,georgia,Jesus,God,Bible,Christ,Subsplash,Church App,Church
The first topic, Air Brakes, is free. To access all practice questions an in-app purchase is available.
- More than 550 essential practice questions for the CDL knowledge and endorsement tests
- 120 road sign practice questions
- Preview answers to all practice questions
- Bookmark questions for later study
- Study mode has immediate answer checking and explanations
- Questions are not repeated until a topic is complete
- Practice tests are saved automatically and can be reviewed at any time
- Air Brakes (50)
- Combination Vehicles (52)
- Doubles and Triples (25)
- Driving Safely (204)
- Hazardous Materials (100)
- School Bus (60)
- Tank Vehicles (20)
- Transporting Cargo (21)
- Transporting Passengers (27)
- Road Signs and Signals (120)
These practice questions were developed by a professional driver and based upon the work supported by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
Since 2009, AccelPrep™ has helped more than 600,000 students prepare for professional careers and standardized tests.
The official conference app has everything you need to navigate, sync, gamify and discover all that ISTE 2013 has to offer:
- Stay up to date on conference news, updates and social media.
- Play the conference game and compete for a trip to ISTE 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia!
- Browse all conference sessions, speakers and exhibitors.
- Build your conference schedule online or in the app and sync with all your devices.
- Discover new contacts and introduce yourself via the attendee messaging center.
- Review all program content with individual surveys of each session.
- Download a PDF of the final printed program and leave your paper copy at home.
- Find recommendations for local restaurants and activities in San Antonio.
1.1 - Implemented 'My Planner' fix.
More from developer
The app features:
Step-by-step instructions for each procedure
A video of each procedure
Ability to search procedures
Ability to mark procedures as favorites
Designed for students in health professions (medical, nursing, allied health) learning to record and interpret medical lab values from Complete Blood Chemistry (CBC), Complete Metabolic Panel (CMP) and Arterial Blood Gas (ABG). You can see illustrations noting the basic parts of lab reports and short-hand figures, videos explaining general steps for interpreting labs, and exercises that present lab results and associated conditions. Be able to see if a lab value is normal, low/high, or critical.
• Introduction to interpreting medical lab findings
• Tutorial on handwritten fishbone figures for CBC, CMP, ABG lab results
• Learning exercises associating lab values with common conditions
• Norms for lab values
• Medical educators working with students
• General Public interested in having a general background on medical lab reports that their physicians may order for them
This app is intended as a teaching tool for learner development and should not be used for clinical care.
Quick reference for FAQs, types of services, admission guidelines by conditions, suggestions for discussing hospice with patients and families.
Also includes: local hospice locator, links to patient education videos, and option to store personal notes.
Appropriate for clinicians early in their careers as well as more seasoned clinicians.