The goal of this app is to provide you with an easy and smart way to learn all you want about electronics engineering,; whether you are a student, hobbyist, or just curious about electronics, this app will provide you with the all information you need helping you to achieve your objectives.
It has three main categories namely Calculators, Pinouts and Tables.
Free version has best 30 calculators in a row to ease out your calculation part along with all necessary formulae/circuits for your reference.
1) Resistor Color Code (4 band, 5 band, 6 band with color code to value and value to color code feature)
2) Ohm’s Law
3) LED Series Resistor (LED type, Supply voltage and forward current)
5) Capacitor Code (code to value and value to code)
6) Power (AC and DC)
7) Inductor Color Code (color code to value and value to color code feature)
8) Power Dissipation
9) Inductor Series/Parallel (addition become with this tool)
10) Capacitor Series/Parallel (addition become with this tool)
11) 555 Timer (Monostable and Bistable Mode)
12) Capacitor Units
13) Resistor Series/Parallel (addition become with this tool)
14) Reactance calculator (Inductive, capacitive and resonance)
15) Voltage Divider
16) Logic Gates (covered all Boolean logic Gates along with easy tip to remember)
17) Resistor Ratio (with invert operation feature)
18) Wheatstone Bridge value calculator
19) Battery Life( with complete life span in day, hours, min)
20) Frequency (customization available with some standard wavelengths offered)
21) ADC (Resolution, Quantization, ADC value and SQNR)
22) Op-Amp (Differential, inverting and non inverting amplifiers)
23) Start-Delta Transformation
24) Peak-RMS(Peak, RMS, Peak-Peak)
25) Resistor SMD Code
26) PCB Trace Width
27) Inductor Design Tool
28) Adjustable Voltage Regulator
Free version has best 39 PINOUTS Diagram in a row to ease out your pinning need.
2) Diode (1N4001)
4) Diode (1N4007)
6) Diode (1N4148)
7) NPN Transistor (2N2222)
8) Piezo Buzzer
9) Transistor (BC 548)
10) RF Module (433MHz)
11) BC 547
12) Trim POT
14) IR LED
1) 16x2 LCD
2) Seven Segment Display
3) Graphical LCD
1) Serial Port
3) Parallel Port
8) XLR and DMX
9) Display Port
12) USB (2.0 Standard, Mini, Micro, USB 3.X)
13) DVI(with mini)
14) Car Audio ISO
15) Ethernet Port
18) DC Power(Male and Female)
20) Arduino UNO Board(complete pinout with overview, layout, header and features)
21) Registered Jack(RJ 48C, RJ 48X, RJ 61)
1) Who am I? ( Identify the description, type and packaging of you’re the entered electronic components)
2) AWG/SWG Wire Size
3) Electronic Terms (Search Alphabetically)
4) 7400 Series
6) Logic Gates (with Boolean Theorems)
7) Ohm’s Law
8) POT Code
9) Relay Type
10) Circuit Symbols (with categories)
11) LED Resistor
13) SI Units
14) RF Spectrum
15) Standard Capacitors
16) Voltage Regulator (78XX Series and LM Series)
17) Standard Resistor
18) Abbreviations (Latest what you can look for)
ElectroBuddy- Your true electronics companion
You can just give a TRY!!!
With SHUmobile you can search for faculty and employees using the directory and browse the course catalog too. Use the app to find your way around campus and track the SHUfly. Keep up to date on all things Seton Hall with the latest news about the Pirates and the official Seton Hall University news feed. If it's Seton Hall, it's here. Go Pirates!
• Search courses you want to take and bookmark them easily. With the touch of your finger you can get detailed course information as well as pinpoint the location of the course.
• Get total access to Seton Hall's public directory. This allows you to call, email and connect with virtually anyone campus-wide, then add them directly to your phone's address book.
• Curious as to what's happening around campus? Browse or search recent articles and inform yourself of the latest news about the Pirates and the official Seton Hall University news feed.
• Browse the library catalog and check item availability on-the-go. See Library hours of operation, use Library resources available on your device and even ask a librarian a question via text.
• Access to Health Services, Public Safety, the South Orange Police Department and the On-Campus Safety Escort. Emergency numbers while on- or off-campus at the tip of your fingers.
• Never miss the shuttle again. Track the SHUfly as it moves about its route on campus or off at all hours of the day or night. Weekends too.
• Access to PirateNet: Now you can sign in to PirateNet from your mobile device! When you sign in to PirateNet you will unlock a myriad of new features that are just for YOU! Check your grades and financials at the University, view your class schedule and click through to see the roster of other students in your classes. You will have instant access to your professors’ email address and office phone numbers as well as the email addresses of your classmates.