Need a license in Arizona? Study anytime, any place with Drivers Ed Arizona for any Android device.
FREE from DriversEd.com, the leader in online drivers education, this full-featured study companion can quiz you from a database of more than 350 MVD questions.
Your results are recorded so you can track your progress and review your incorrect answers. Retake past tests as many times as you want to make sure you know the material.
Pick the length of each test—take a test of 5 questions or as many as 100. It’s your choice!
Use the Flash Card feature to quickly study the important facts you need to know for the test.
Of course, you’ll still need to read the Arizona Driver's Manual to prepare for the permit test. With Drivers Ed Arizona, you can download the AZ Driver's Manual to your device anytime! After the first download, the manual is saved on your device so you don’t have to wait for the download again.
The AZ manual is an official DMV publication in PDF format. The text is crystal clear (pinch to zoom, just like a web page).
This app works with DriversEd.com’s Arizona drivers education course, which you can take to get your drivers license! DriversEd.com is approved by Road Safety Educators' Association & The Driving School Association of the Americas.
+ Over 350 questions
+ Each Quiz pulls random questions, giving you a different quiz each time
+ Select the number of questions you want in each quiz
+ Results for each quiz are saved for your review and study. Tests can be retaken.
+ Download Arizona’s Drivers Manual so you can read and study any time
+ Study with flash cards
With KIDO'Z your kids are protected from inappropriate content, and your apps & settings are protected from kids.
• Free kids games - for toddlers, preschoolers and older kids
• Kids TV - hundreds of kid-friendly videos
• Kid safe browser, camera & gallery
• Ad blocker & in-app purchase moderator
• Password protected child lock
• Set time limits for each kid
• Add & manage content accessible to kids (Apps, videos, games & websites)
+++ Fun for Kids, No Worries for Parents +++
• Loaded with free games: Kids are immediately engaged with entertaining videos and educational games, chosen by a team of educators and parents
• Intelligent blockers protect kids: Kids cannot make any in-app purchases or click on any outside links without parents approval
• Smart auto-filters make it easy for parents: Approved apps are automatically and seamlessly added to the KIDO’Z environment; unapproved apps are hidden
• Easy-to-use app management: Parents can add/remove apps based on their individual child’s needs.
+++ Premium Features for Pro Parents +++
• Advanced Child Lock: More control of security features including enabling passwords, removing safe environment and more
• Time Limits: Set maximum daily usage and time range of the device for each of your kids
• Content Customization: Parents get full control to add or remove online content (websites, games or videos) from Kid Mode.
+++Guaranteed Approved Child Safe Content+++
• Engaging and educational apps and games for babies & toddlers, preschool and even older kids, including: Read & Play Story Books, Color & Draw art apps, Kids Memory games, Fun Running and Racing games, Picture Book Cars, Animal Puzzles for Kids, Word Search for Kids, Counting & Addition Games, kids doodle, Kids Touch Music, Animal Sounds games, Odd One Out, Find the Difference game, Letter and Word games, and more;
• Safe Surfing: KIDOZ browser comes preloaded with tons of popular and great kids’ websites, including PBS, Sesame Street, Nick Jr., Nickelodeon, Disney, Scholastic Books, National Geographic for Kids, and more;
• KIDO’Z TV offers videos for kids & babies only: KIDO'Z offers access to 1000s of kid-friendly videos including Barney, Thomas the Tank Engine, Fireman Sam, Dora, The Muppets, Barbie and more that will feed their imagination and curiosity.
+++ So Many Other Features +++
• Multiple Kids’ Accounts: Open one parent account and register as many kid profiles as you need
• Background customization: Choose fun wallpaper designs for each kid
• KIDO’Z Kid Camera and Gallery: Kids can capture their favorite moments and store their photos in a separate gallery away from parents photos
•My Favorites: Your kids can save their favorite games, websites and videos in their Favorites folder for easy play access.
+++ Parents Love KIDO'Z +++
“The single most heavenly used and loved app on my tablet, I love that my kids can play safely on my pad and I don't have to worry”
“All my children from 3 to 13 use this I feel safe knowing they are safe this is by far the best kids app on the market!!!!!!”
“Best kids lock app I've found. This app keeps my 2 year old daughter out of all the other apps on my phone.”
"My kids just LOVE this app, tried zoodles and famigo but the kids just kept asking for kidoz"
“Great! my kids have learned so much from this program”
Tags: free games, fun games,doodle colors, kids books, kindergarten, toddler lock, coloring, kids coloring, colors, numbers, kids numbers, kid numbers, letters, free time, numbers for kids, counting numbers, kids letters, vocabulary,
letters games, kid letters, kid lock, home lock, parental control, safe mode, kid colors, paint, art, free apps, shapes, reading, dinosaurs,fairy, princess, kids songs.
Arizona Driving test has over 1000+ Questions.There are 28 Categories from which you can select a Category and practice the test There are 10 set of DMV questions each having 50 Questions. By practicing this test you can PASS the WRITTEN TEST in FIRST ATTEMPT.
All the best.
1) Display result instantly.
2) Covers all topics from the Manual.
3) 180+ signs Questions.
4) Evaluate and Review your test after completion.
5) Work offline (No internet connection needed)
How to use the App
Once you start the application you can follow the below steps.
Test by Topic
1) To write the test in different topics tap on the "Test by Topic" button at the bottom to app to write test in different category
2) Tap on any Topic button and start writing the test
Real Test (Similar to DMV Test)
1) Tap on the "Real Test" button at the bottom of the app to write test similar to real test.
2) We have 10 test each carrying 50 questions. Tap on the button and start writing the test.
- News, Events, Maps, Find a Person, Hours and Contact Information.
- View course details including seat availability.
- Check your timetable.
- Login to eClass for tutorials and resources for course materials.
- Find LRT or Bus times on campus and save your favourite stops.
- Look up your ONEcard account balance and deposit money into your account.
Simple application hint word combination (for example "spoon - ложка") on top of other windows, desktop, movie, games etc for helping to learn new words on foreign language.
With this application you can:
- study foreign words with unobtrusive hinting;
- change hinting font size and color;
- apply custom own dictionary;
- select memorization strategy;
- show up predefined transcription;
- check memorization process. Just slide to the right :-)
Custom dictionary suppose to be a text file with UTF-8 encoding with two words, splitted by sharp ('#'):
As proposition - please use short list under 30 word combination for better memorizes.
Remember - application just helping to memorize. You are responsible to learn words by hart :-)
More from developer
•Quick Safety Tips for coping with a dust storm
•Places to list emergency contact numbers, toll-free highway information numbers, and insurance policy information
•Access to alerts
•Items for a dust storm survival kit in your car
•Share this app with others
Produced by Arizona Cooperative Extension, an outreach arm of the University of Arizona and the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
This app allows users to access 17 different types of data across 18 geographies from 12 different sources, including the ability to track and compare the data in context from their phone or tablet.
For 64 years, EBR has offered an in‐depth array of socio‐economic and demographic data focused on the State of Arizona, its metro areas, and its counties to the public via its websites: ebr.eller.arizona.edu, forecast.eller.arizona.edu, azeconomy.eller.arizona.edu; and via its publications Arizona Review, Arizona’s Economy, Arizona Statistical Abstract, and Arizona Economic Indicators. This phone and tablet application is a natural and important extension of EBR’s mission to supply high quality data on Arizona to citizens to promote informed decision making in our region.