Modules and their features:
- Academics: My Courses, Lab Finder, My PawPrints, Financial Aid, My Bill, Registration, Student Financial Services, Exam Schedule, Laptop Workshop Registration, Orientation, SI Study Groups, Libraries, Admissions, and Career Center
- Athletics: Clemson Tigers news, scores and schedules for every varsity sport
- Map: View all Clemson area bus routes on the map. Find information on bus stops, including routes serviced, arrival times, and schedule. Track bus locations in real-time for the Research Park, Green, and Employee shuttle routes. View capacity by category for every University parking lot. View real-time availability of metered permit spots. Find hours, permit types, and methods of payment for each lot. Find your location with GPS, search for places on campus, and view building photos so you’ll know where you’re heading and when you get there.
- Directory: Find people at Clemson University, add them to your contacts, send an email, or call right from your phone
- News: Current Clemson University news from a variety of frequently-updated sources
- Events: Academic Calendar, Holidays and Observations, Complete feed of all events from calendar.clemson.edu
- Transit: Live GPS tracking of bus locations is now available for the Research Park, Green, and Employee shuttle routes. View all Clemson area bus routes on the map. Parking Availability: View capacity by category for every University parking lot on the map. View real-time availability of metered spots. Find hours, permit types, and methods of payment for each lot. Get a safe ride home at night from Tiger Transit. Call Gotcha Ride.
- Safety: Access the Be Safe App for helpful health and safety information. Call Clemson University Police Department for non-emergencies, Redfern Health Services, utilize the Student Health Services after hours nurse line, or 911 in case of emergency
- Campus Life: Dining Hall Menus, Campus Recreation, Social Media, Webcams, WSBF Student Radio, Redfern Health Services, CLEMSONLiVE, Sustainability, Tiger One, and Traditions
- Profile: Manage your Directory listed Addresses, Phone Numbers, TigerOne Photo visibility, Emergency Contacts, Security Questions to reset your password, and also view your PawPrints balance here
Specific Event Guides are:
• New Student Orientation - The online guide to supplement materials distributed to New Student Orientation. Guide contains schedule, logistics and maps, contact information, social media, and more!
• Family Weekend - Family Weekend is an annual fall event held at Clemson University centered around a home football game. Family Weekend registration opens mid-summer and welcomes all families of Clemson students! The online guide supplements the programs schedule, events, and maps.
• Clemson Connect - Clemson Connect is the second part of the required Orientation at Clemson University. The online guide provides students scheduling information, requirements of Clemson Connect, maps and more.
• Housing - Residential Life Training (Private Event)
• Board of Trustees meetings - (Private Event)
Before you begin counting please have a look at the interactive tutorial and its animated flash patterns which you can get to from the main screen of Firefly Counter. Once you've run through it you're ready to start counting! Once you've finished counting for 60 seconds you'll need to pick what kind of environment you were in when you counted and what kind of fireflies you saw. You'll also need to let the app measure the light intensity of where you were. When you're ready press submit, and it's just that easy.
Once you're done you can see what results you've submitted to the project from the main screen as well as any that are pending upload. You can also see all the results, including yours, on the project's map at http://firefly.clemson.edu as soon as they are submitted. Have any questions or just want to learn more about fireflies? Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ClemsonFireflyproject or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ClemsonFirefly.