The programs covered are from basic to advanced.
File handling, searching, sorting, String related programs, reversing string/number, Complex numbers, Prime number, swapping techniques and many more.
Programs about important Cpp concepts like OOPS and Inheritance are also covered.
C++ programming has now become part of academic course for almost all branches of engineering and science studies all over the world. Keeping that in mind, we have developed this app.
* code complete *
* real-time diagnostics (warnings and errors) and fixes *
* file and tutorial navigator (variables, methods, etc)
* static analysis *
* smart syntax highlighting
* portrait/landscape UI
* auto indentation and auto pairing (configurable)
* configurable code syntax highlighting (themes) *
* compile C/C++ code (no root required)
* works offline (built-in compiler, no internet connection required)
* great C/C++ code examples included *
* detailed C++ tutorial and learn guide included *
* add-ons manager and auto updates
* Dropbox support *
On first launch CppDroid extracts SDK (about 150Mb) and downloads and extracts examples and tutorials, so about 190Mb of internal storage space is required. It can't be moved to sd card because of android security.
Start learning C and C++ by examples (menu / Project / Examples) or tutorials (menu / Project / Tutorials).
Advanced paid features (marked with *) review:
Whether you've had any prior programming experience or not, this app will help you learn all you need to know in order to start creating and compiling your own programs. Learning with SoloLearn has proved to be fast, effective and fun. This app will show you how easy it is to become a programmer.
Learn C++ includes over 60 lessons split into 8 levels that cover basic concepts, data types, arrays, pointers, conditional statements, loops, functions, classes and objects, inheritance & polymorphism, templates, exceptions and files. Unlock new levels, quizzes, collect points and compete with your peers around the world.
Most importantly, learn while having fun because engaged learning makes a difference.
If you have any doubt or queries about Application then please Mail us . I will definitely solve this issue for you and give the rating or feedback so i will trying to improve it.
# FEATURES or Sections
1. Basic Concept
2. Syllabus wise Tutorials
3. 50+ Programs
4. 90+ FAQ's
5. In One touch you can share
6. Help section, where you can get all information about application
7. One touch reference books download
8. Easy to understand and Simple GUI
9. You can request for new programs
10. If you have any question then you can directly mail or contact us.
The programs covered are from basic to advanced.
Whether you've had any prior programming experience or not, this app will help you learn all you need to know in order to start creating and compiling your own programs.
App include symbol patterns,character patterns,number patterns and wave-style patterns.
This app is very helpful for understanding how loops can be used to generate different pattern & other basic concepts of C++ with the help of programs.
This app provides quick access to the information you need, when you need it.
Find your way on campus, lookup contact information for students and professors, find out which on-campus restaurants are open, add upcoming campus events to your calendar, have access to campus safety features, register for a group exercise class at the rec center, and much more.
• MyCalPoly Portal: View your class information, professor office information, grades, class locations, and PersonalInfo!
• Admissions: Find out what majors are accepted and what are the selection criteria and how to apply online and more.
• Athletics: Keep up to speed with the latest sports headlines. Find out the latest scores to your favorite team's last game or lookup when they will play next.
• Campus Dining: Discover the latest deal of the day or lookup the menu to your favorite restaurant. We include hours of operation as well as phone numbers and a map to help you find your way.
• Campus Life: Discover what campus life and culture is all about.
• Directory Lookup: Search for a student/professor's number or email address on campus
• Escort Van Service: A quick and easy way to access escort van service information, including pickup locations on campus as well as the schedule for the next available van.
• Library: Find an open computer or just search for your favorite book or article right from your phone.
• Maps: Lost? Search buildings by name or building number and see the location on a map.
• News: Get the latest news about what's going on campus
• Police: Quickly dial campus or city police without having to lookup the number.
• Events: Check out events happening around campus and add them to your calendar.
• Recreation: Check which exercise classes are being offered at the rec center and register for group workouts.
- Offline C compiler: create your own applications on Android device and run them even without Internet access
- Source code editor with syntax highlighting, tabs, code completion, code formatting, file association and undo/redo
- Export&share your programs as APKs or native executables (for terminal apps)
- No root required (but C4droid can use it for your programs if you want)
- Full ANSI C and ISO C99 support with TCC (Tiny C Compiler) + uClibc
- Git integration
- Customizable GUI, choose where to place tabs and buttons by yourself, themes are also supported.
More features with a free GCC plugin:
- Full C++ and almost complete C++11 support with GCC + Bionic libc
- NativeActivity, Qt, SDL and SDL2 support for GUI
- Debugger with breakpoints and watches
- Makefile support: use the same build scripts as on your PC (BusyBox is included)
- Semi-automatic open-source library porting feature for enhanced programming & education
C4droid is designed to be user-friendy out-of-the-box, but nothing is perfect, so here are some answers for questions that can appear:
How to install C++ support?
C4droid will ask you to install C++ support at first startup and will configure itself in semi-automatic mode.
If you want to do that manually, you need:
0) Enough internal memory OR root rights. C4droid does not require root rights for devices with more than 50MB of free internal memory.
1) Install GCC plugin (C4droid will ask you to install it).
2) Select G++ compiler in C4droid preferences.
3*) Add "using namespace std;" to your program(before int main), use iostream, not iostream.h
Note that if you want to use C4droid as a C compiler, it is better to select GCC, not G++.
How to use SDL, SDL2, NativeActivity and Qt in single-file mode?
Just install SDL plugin and select G++ compiler in C4droid preferences.
Note that C4droid chooses app mode using a very simple source code analysis:
SDL is detected with #include "SDL.h", SDL2 is detected with #include "SDL2/SDL.h", NativeActivity is detected with #include "android_native_app_glue.h", Qt is detected with #include "QApplication"
If you are compiling a single-file Qt app, you must add #include "yoursourcefilenamewithcpp.moc" to the end of source code file also.
How to use Makefiles, multifile projects, etc?
Long-click compile button (or select "compilation settings" if buttons are hidden/moved) and configure current directory to use the mode you want.
Note that C4droid will create .c4droid configuration file when you will press Ok. Some modes (like makefile) require to enter result executable file name, don't forget to do that.
After doing that all use compile and run buttons to build and run your app as regular.
How to build and install libraries?
Almost the same way as regular Makefile building except for that most probably some patching may be required.
Currently tested libraries are gmp(internal memory only),mpfr,mpc,libxml2,neon,sqlite,SDL_gfx(--disable-mmx required).
Which gestures/keyboard shortcuts does C4droid support?
Save button: save as.
Open button: recent files.
Run button: run with arguments.
Compile button: configure current directory.
Tab: close tab.
Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-X for Copy, Paste and Cut
Ctrl-S, Ctrl-O for Save/Open
Ctrl-Z, Ctrl-Y for Undo/Redo.
Ctrl-L for "go to Line"
Ctrl-F for Find
Ctrl-A for select All
Ctrl-B for Build/compile
Ctrl-R for Run
Ctrl-Space/Ctrl-D for autocompletion (Ctrl-Space may be reserved by Android)
Report bugs at email@example.com.
C4droid stands for "c for android" (or "c++ for android").
C4droid is not an online compiler, so it uses real binaries.
Some binaries in APK are licensed under (L)GPL, email me for the source code (Tiny C compiler, GCC, BusyBox, etc.)
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Qt is a registered trademark of Digia.
Now C++ learning tutorial in your hand, no need to carry textbook for C++ programming language.
This application will explore the whole concept of C++ language. It is very simple to use. An application that empowers its users to learn the basics and clear the fundamentals of one of the most popular programming language “The C++ language”. The purpose of this tutorial is to give a good understanding of the programming language C++. Learn C++ right over your Android phone or tablet with this great app. This FREE app was made for the learner's convenience and is a supplement to schools, teachers and students who like to use their Android devices to learn.
Chapter wise categorization of contents is given in this app. This app covers all the basic fundamentals of C++ and plays a vital role in mastering C++ language. Detailed elaboration of each topic helps students to understand every aspect of C++ language and gain sound knowledge of programming in C++ language.
C++ is regarded as an intermediate-level language, as it comprises a combination of both high-level and low-level language features. It was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup starting in 1979 at Bell Labs as an enhancement to the C language. Originally named C with Classes, the language was renamed C++ in 1983.
C++ has greatly influenced many other popular programming languages, most notably C# and Java.
The language began as enhancement to C, first adding classes, then virtual functions, operator overloading, multiple inheritance, templates, and exception handling among other features. After years of development, the C++ programming language standard was ratified in 1998 as ISO/IEC 14882:1998. The standard was modified by the 2003, ISO/IEC 14882:2003. The current standard extending C++ with new features was ratified and published by ISO in September 2011 as ISO/IEC 14882:2011 (informally known as C++11).
1. Introducing to the C++ Language.
2. Classes and Objects.
3. Arrays, Pointers, References and the Dynamic Allocation Operators.
4. Function Overloading, Copy Constructors and Default.
5. Overloading, Operator Overloading.
7. Polymorphism and Virtual function
9. Exception Handling.
This app comes as a blessing for the students of B.E (computers/IT), B.C.A., B.Sc.(computers) and all others for whom learning C++ is a real challenge.
Keywords: C, C++, Cpp, C plus plus, C++ language, Cpp language, C plus plus language, C++ basics.
It is very easy for Beginners.
Another App C++ - Mater In C++ - Try this
/* Full Offline Content - No Need Internet */
/* Clean Layout */
/* Fresh UI */
/* Syntax Highlighter */
/* Mobile Optimized Content */
/* Mobile Optimized Image */
/* Convenient Reading Mode */
C++ Programming Concepts
--- Introduction to C++ Programming
--- Structure and Functions Basics
- OOPS Basics click to expand contents
--- Pointers, References and Dynamic Memory Allocation
--- Examples on Classes and Objects
--- OOPS Advanced click to expand contents
--- OOP Inheritance and Polymorphism
--- Operator Overloading
--- Template and Generic Programming
- Strings,File and Libraries click to expand contents
--- Characters and Strings
--- C++ Libraries and STL
--- Stream IO and File IO
--- Exception Handling and Tips
- Data Structures
--- Data Structure and Algorithm In C++
/* C++ Programs */
- C++ Simple Programs
--- C++ Basic Programs
--- Program Flow Programs
--- Functions Programs
--- Arrays Programs
--- Formatted IO and File IO Programs
- Structure and Pointers Programs
--- Pointers Programs
--- References Programs
--- Structure Programs
- OOPS Concepts Programs click to expand contents
--- Class and object Programs
--- Inheritance Programs
--- Polymorphism Programs
Learn C++,C++,C++ Programs,C++ Guide,C++ Reference,C++ Programming, C++ Offline,C++ Tutorials,C++ Reference Guide,C++ Book,C++ Basics,C++ Programs,C++ Simple Programs,C++ Getting Started.
Examples presented in a simple and elegant way with compiled Output by our expert Team. This application contains a list of important and useful Programs.
This app can also be used for studying during exams as well as for interview questions.
Instead of giving us a lower rating, please mail us your queries, issues or suggestions at theCreativeCub@gmail.com . We will be happy to solve them for you :)
You cannot run or execute programs with this app. The output is already tested and displayed for your reference. Thank You for understanding.
1. Long Press on the text to Copy text.
2. View Program Output.
3. Share Programs with Friends.
4. Light weight.
5. Quick Search.
6. Smooth and Elegant.
7. Categorized View
8. No Harmful Permissions REQUIRED.
10. Periodic Updates with New Programs and New Programming Languages.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US ?
One of the best learning java apps. Excellent app for beginners to java.
-(Tony Butcher) ★★★★★
Excellent ! That app forced me to learn Java ! Hats off you guys !
-(Deepak Shukla) ★★★★★
Very Great App I learn new things everyday thanks to this app! Keep up the great work devs!
-(Dan Sh) ★★★★★
Gr8 programming app. Gr8 thing it support programs on demand
-(Nitin Singh) ★★★★★
Best programming app ever
-(Shah Utsav) ★★★★★
App contain C++ codes for generating different patterns (e.g. ASCII arts, pyramid, waves etc.), many other C++ programs and useful study stuff related to C++ programming.
This app is very helpful for understanding how loops can be used to generate different ASCII art patterns & also for other basic concepts of C++ with the help of programs.
App Features :
> Pattern printing programs including :
• Symbol patterns
• Number patterns
• Character patterns
• Wave-style patterns
> Other useful C++ programs including :
• General utility programs
• Matrix programs
• Sorting & Searching programs
• Basic programs
> Study stuff
• Short introduction to C++ language.
• Comparison of C++ with other languages.
• One liner definitions : general programming terms.
> Pattern category filter.
TOPICS COVERED :
1. BASIC PROGRAMMING
2. CONTROL STASTEMENTS : SELECTIVE EXECUTION
3. CONTROL STATEMENTS : REPEATED EXECUTION
4. PYRAMID PROGRAMS
5. SIMPLE ARRAY PROGRAMS
6. BUILT-IN FUNCTION
7. USER-DEFINED FUNCTION
8. STRUCTURE PROGRAM
9. FUNCTION OVERLOADING
13. DATA FILE HANDLING
14. ADVANCED ARRAY PROGRAMS
FEATURES SUPPORTING :
1. DOWNLOAD THE .CPP FILE OF THE PROGRAM.
2. COPY THE PROGRAM AND USE IT IN VARIOUS DOCUMENTS.
3. SEE THE OUTPUT OF THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM.
4. SHARE THE PROGRAM WITH YOUR FRIENDS USING SHARE BUTTON.
Categories covered are..
C,C++ Objective Question Answers
Install the app and you find it useful for your Career preparation.
Keywords: C,C++,C plus,C interview questions,C puzzles,C basics, C++ interview questions, C++ puzzles, C++ basics,C language, C++ language
So what is C++? Why are so many programs written in C++?
C++ is a third generation programming language. When computers were first invented, they were programmed with very simple, low-level commands. A programmer would design a program, then translate the program into a specific set of codes, known as machine language. These codes would be fed into a computer with switches, punch-cards, or primitive keypads. These programs were cumbersome to write, and very hard to debug. (Debugging is the act of removing mistakes in a program.) Machine code is considered the first generation of programming languages.
This application helps the user to get basic knowledge about C++ language. It provides six chapter namely:
*Programs: Instructions in the Computer
*Why have high-level languages?
*C++ development environment
*Sequence (PDF of chapter)
*Iteration (PDF of chapter)
*Selection (PDF of chapter)
*Simple use of files
*Programs with functions and arrays
*Design and documentation
*Enum, Struct, and Union
*Examples using structs
*Bits and pieces
*Dynamic data and pointers
*Collections of data
*A World of Interacting Objects
*Two more - trees
*Design and documentation: 2
*The Power of Inheritance and Polymorphism
*Frameworks for understanding
It cover major part of C++ programming language and also it will very useful for the fresher as well as for Job seekers for interview.
C++ is a statically typed, free-form, multi-paradigm, compiled, general-purpose programming language. It is regarded as an intermediate-level language, as it comprises a combination of both high-level and low-level language features. It was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup starting in 1979 at Bell Labs as an enhancement to the C language. Originally named C with Classes, the language was renamed C++ in 1983, as a pun involving the increment operator.
C++ is one of the most popular programming languages with application domains including systems software, application software, device drivers, embedded software, high-performance server and client applications, and entertainment software such as video games. Several groups provide both free and proprietary C++ compiler software, including the GNU Project, Microsoft, Intel and Embarcadero Technologies. C++ has greatly influenced many other popular programming languages, most notably C# and Java.
C++ is also used for hardware design, where the design is initially described in C++, then analyzed, architecturally constrained, and scheduled to create a register-transfer level hardware description language via high-level synthesis.
The language began as enhancements to C, first adding classes, then virtual functions, operator overloading, multiple inheritance, templates, and exception handling among other features. After years of development, the C++ programming language standard was ratified in 1998 as ISO/IEC 14882:1998. The standard was amended by the 2003 technical corrigendum, ISO/IEC 14882:2003. The current standard extending C++ with new features was ratified and published by ISO in September 2011 as ISO/IEC 14882:2011 (informally known as C++11).
Note: This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
Keywords: polymorphism, oops concept, C++, Cpp, programming, language, pointer, coding, interview, functions,
The Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation is an exam-based payroll certification attained by individuals who possess a high level of professional competency through both the acquisition of knowledge and direct payroll experience.
Prior to sitting for the exam, a CPP candidate must verify employment in the payroll profession preceding the exam date. The CPP designation indicates that an individual has the experience and skills necessary to provide strategic payroll management and support to facilitate a company’s overall business goals.
CPP Exam Content Outline
I Core Payroll Concepts 27%
A. Worker Status
B. Fair Labor Standards Act
C. Employment Taxes
D. Employee Benefits
E. Employee / Employer Forms
F. Professional Responsibility
G. Methods and Timing of Pay
II Compliance / Research and Resources 21%
B. Regulatory - Maintain Compliance and Accuracy of Payroll Processing
D. Record Retention
III Calculation of the Paycheck 20%
A. Compensation / Benefits
B. Involuntary Deductions / Taxes
C. Voluntary Deductions (pre and post tax)
D. Employer Taxes and Contributions
E. Net Pay
IV Payroll Process and Supporting Systems and Administration 9%
A. Maintain master file components
B. Concepts and Functionalities
C. Disaster Recovery Plan
E. Implementation / Upgrades
F. Maintenance / Updates
G. Project Management
V Payroll Administration and Management 10%
A. Policies and Procedures (e.g., overtime, benefits, leave)
B. Staffing, Employee Development, and Core Competencies
C. Management Skills and Practices
D. Communication / Customer Service
VI Audits 7%
A. Internal Controls
B. Payroll System Controls
C. Accounting System Controls
D. Third Party Controls
E. Audit Policies and Procedures
VII Accounting 6%
A. Accounting Principles
B. General Ledger Account Classification
C. Payroll Journal Entry
D. Account Reconciliation