If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
You want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? You would like to be notified by your smart phone the next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? You want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? You want to be always up-to-date which celestial events are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
The app does not only include a live, zoomable sky map telling you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
- Zoomable sky map showing stars, planets, asteroids, and more (above and below the horizon)
- Interactive top-down view of the Solar System
- Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
- Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
- Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
- Rise, set, and transit times for any object
- Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
- Twilight times, length of day
- Bright Star Catalog (~9000 stars) with detailed information
- More than 400 000 additional stars from the PPM Star Catalog (Android 3.1 or higher required)
- 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, ...)
- Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
- Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, ...)
- Lunar and solar eclipses information
- Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
- Bright comets (automatically selected according to the date)
- Dwarf planets: The five known dwarf planets
- Minor planets: bright, near Earth, trans-Neptune (more than 10000 in the database)
- Update database online: download up-to-date orbital elements of comets and minor planets
- Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
- Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
- Automatically generated visibility report for any object
- Simulation of light pollution
- Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
- Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
- Maintain your favorite locations in a list
- Automatic location determination from the mobile network or GPS
- Select a location from a built-in database or online via Google Maps
- 400 observatory locations
- Choose any time and date
- Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
- Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
- 3D-view of the Moon and the planets
- Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
keywords: astronomy stars, telescope, planets, messier, live, augmented reality, sky view, minor planets, asteroids, dwarf planets, mercury, venus, earth, moon, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, ceres, vesta, juno, eros, transit, eclipse lunar, solar, sunspots, golden hour, blue hour, photography, great red spot, galaxies, cluster, nebulae, orion, meteor showers, milky way, perseids, shooting stars, ISON
• Events Calendar
• Photo Gallery
• Assignments & Worksheets
1). Find your District ID
Log in to your school’s Campus Portal via a Web browser. Click on the ‘Get Your District ID’ button. Enter this code in the District ID area of the app. If you receive a message that your District ID is not recognized, contact your school to get your new District ID.
2) Enter your username and password
This information is provided by your school/district.
3) Review your settings
Subscribe to ‘Notifications’ to receive alerts about grades, assignments and attendance changes.
View assignments, attendance, daily planner, grades, schedule and food service information (Infinite Campus Food Service required).
Receive immediate notifications when changes are made.
• Your school district must use Infinite Campus as its student information system.
• An active Infinite Campus Portal account is required (accessed through a Web browser).
We have many more features planned.
The CPP Mobile app is the official app from Cal Poly Pomona. The app provides you with access to the latest information about Cal Poly Pomona wherever you are.
Use CPP Mobile to see your location on campus and locate buildings, view news, look-up class information, view campus events, follow Bronco Athletics, and more.
• Personalized layout — tap and hold an icon, then rearrange them in the order you prefer.
• Map — Search for buildings by building number or name, pinpoint them on the map and see your relative location
• Events — Check out listings from the campus master calendar including:
⁃ Academic Information
• News — News from PolyCentric.
• Athletics — Follow Bronco Athletics news, schedules, and scores.
• Library — Access to Library resources
• Courses — Access course schedule information including descriptions, times, and locations. Tap to see the location on the map.
• BlackBoard — Access the Blackboard app (separate free download/install required).
• iTunesU — Access Cal Poly Pomona iTunesU material.
• Video — See Cal Poly Pomona YouTube content.
• Express — Access the routes, stops, arrival times, and current locations of the Bronco Express shuttles.
• Emergency — Contact information for campus emergencies, University Police, and Student Health Services.
The app covers the basics of campus life for Badgers using an Android mobile device.
Keep up to date on news, events and sports. Or find your way around campus on foot, car or by Madison Metro bus. Or watch campus video content, along with other handy features.
Campus map: Navigate the UW-Madison campus. View all locations of a type, such as libraries, parking (campus and public) and visitor attractions. Or see detailed information about a location, including walking and driving directions from your current location.
Campus buses: Find Madison Metro route and schedule information on the go. Find stops near your current location or by bus stop number and see when buses are scheduled to arrive at a specific stop.
Directory: Lookup campus directory information on your phone. Search for a person by first or last name and save that person’s contact information in your iPhone’s Contacts app. Call, e-mail or view a map of that person’s office location.
News: Keep up to date with university news. Read features, news for students and employees or news by topics such as research, learning or student life.
Events: Look up events by category, date or map location. See what’s happening near you by viewing the day’s events highlighted on the campus map. Get the details for any event, as well as walking or driving directions from your current location.
Athletics: Stay up to date with the latest Badgers news and results. View news and blog updates, team schedules and scores and video features.
Video: View campus video content, including Big Ten Network academic programming, teaching and learning stories and research profiles and projects.
Campus safety: Stay safe with emergency contact information for SAFEWalk, SAFERide cab and SAFEride bus programs; UW Police (Non-Emergency), University Health Services Crisis Line, and the Division of Student Life.
NEW for v1.22:
- General enhancements to user interface and layouts
- ‘Map’: Durham business locations included
- ‘Transit’ revisions, improvements & new features; a link to Google Transit added;
- ‘News’ now includes additional UNH resources
- ‘Social’ revised to feature searchable department directory
- ‘Events’ now features additional calendar feeds
Get UNH Wildcat news, schedules, scores, rosters, plus live & archived audio feeds.
2) Augmented Reality (iPhone only)
Location-based augmented reality module pulling data from UNH Maps plus information from Wikipedia.
3) Computer Labs
Real-time computer availability among labs across campus.
Search course catalogs for Durham and Manchester campuses. Courses can be exported individually or as PDF compilations.
10-day, search-enabled dining hall menu forecaster. Meals can be planned by menu item & then broken down by ingredient to yield a comprehensive nutritive analysis.
Searchable directories of employees and students, the latter requiring authorization. Entries can be added to the device's contact list, or ‘favorited’ for quick access.
Frequently updated list of campus events, broken down into categories.
8) Get Help
A quick-dial feature including a list of emergency or important phone numbers.
A link to the Blackboard Bb Learn application. Bb app must be installed on the device.
Comprehensive and searchable map of UNH Durham campus, including town of Durham businesses. Map locations are sorted by category; individual map markers include location information, and photos, when applicable.
List of top UNH News feeds, updated in real-time, including official news releases, UNH Today, Campus Journal & Student News.
Gallery of downloadable photos with captions. Social, app and cloud sharing features enabled.
13) Social Media
Comprehensive and searchable directory of UNH entities currently engaging audiences with one or more major social media channels.
Features real-time arrival predictions, route schedule listings, transit communications, and a map displaying bus locations & positions updated every 15 seconds. For each bus stop listing, upcoming arrival times are displayed if predictions are available. Bus stops can be bookmarked for quick access. “Stops Near Me” feature shows nearest stop locations with expandable radius.
Compilation of UNH video collections, compiled by channel, including television ads, athletics clips, campus life features, and #UNHSocial - a playlist of student-created videos.
16) Virtual Tour
A photo and video-based slideshow illustrating life at UNH.
17) Wildcat Link
All-in-one resource for student news and event guide. Also features a comprehensive directory of student organizations.
18) WUNH 91.3FM
Audio application live-streaming WUNH student radio. When available, current DJ name is displayed.
Search campus buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map, see their location relative to your own.
Access class schedules, including times, locations, and instructors; map building locations or contact professors.
Easy access to FAU Self-Service, Owl Apps and much more.
Never miss a game! Check the schedules, scores, and keep up to date with your favorite FAU Owls teams!
Find faculty and staff, and get in touch instantly or store in your phone’s contacts.
Get to know more about what FAU has to offer and easily apply to FAU from your mobile device!
Browse a wide variety of events by day or by month, including performances, exhibits, lectures, and more from the FAU Events Calendar.
Find out the latest news on campus by browsing FAU Today news.
Quick access to helpful FAU numbers such as the university status line, FAU police, campus numbers and other common university departments.
Get direct access to FAU's online library materials and also shows what the Libraries have in print.
Update your Alumni Information, make a gift to the university, and more.
Browse and download images of FAU's beautiful campus, exciting events, and more!
Access FAU’s YouTube Channel. Watch videos on campus life, academics, research and more.
Access all your Blackboard Learn™ content on the go. Check your grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content and more.
Get tickets for FAU sporting events and other events held at the Stadium or the Burrow.
Know where the Owl Express Shuttle is at in the Boca Raton campus during its hours of operation.
Quick access to live streaming of Owl Radio, Owl TV videos & University Press news.
Use UP Mobile to access your clickUP courses, stay-in-the-loop with the latest campus news, keep tabs on sports news and events, find buildings on Hatfield campus, look at photos, view the UP calendar, search for resources in the Library and have access to important phone numbers in the palm of your hand!
Maps: Search for Hatfield campus buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map, view pictures (if available), see their location relative to your own and zoom or pan across the map.
ClickUP: Get instant access to all of your clickUP courses content on the go. Check grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content and more.
Sports: View up-to-date news of UP sport news and events.
Events: Find and keep track of a wide range of the University of Pretoria academic and sport activities. Browse events by name, subject, date or location. Add events to your calendar.
News: Keep up to date with all the UP related news events on and off campus with news from a variety of sources.
Library: Easily find library resources including location and call number, and even see current availability.
Images: Browse or search images. View scenic pictures of the University of Pretoria campus and collections from the digital archive. Save images to your phone or save as a background.
Emergency: Get access to important numbers and information when you need them. Call to report an emergency as you have emergency services such as police and ambulance numbers in the palm of your hand.
Get Help: Get access to phone numbers, e-mail addresses and web information pages of various student services such as Faculty Student Administration and Client Services Centre.
Social: Follow the University of Pretoria on Facebook and on Twitter.
Videos: Watch the latest UP videos from our YouTube Channel
Email: Access your Tuks Gmail account