Coloring pages have never been so much fun! The Quiver App combines physical coloring from “back in the day” with state of the art augmented reality technology to bring you and your children an extraordinarily magical experience.
You can find our free pages by downloading the app and on our website (http://www.QuiverVision.com). Save and print the pages directly from the Quiver App or from a computer to start enjoying the fun. By using our unmatchable expertise in augmented reality, the Quiver App enables children and adults to unleash their inner artist and interact with their personally customised creations.
Every colored page comes to life in its uniquely colored way, giving the artist an immediate and special sense of ownership and pride! Not only is the app incredibly fun, but it is also a great tool for developing skills and knowledge on various topics. Try it out yourself and we are sure you will agree.
Available Quiver coloring pages include:
- Quiver characters (Murphy the Sheep, Penfold the Penguin and Ruby the Rabbit).
- Quiver education pages (Earth, Volcano and an Animal Cell).
- Amazing Animals of New Zealand (Kea, Hectors Dolphin, Yellow-Eyed Penguin, Kiwi, Giant Weta and the Tuatara).
- Animal and Mammal Pack by Dover Publications (Butterfly, Dinosaur, Fish Bowl, Horse, Dragonflies and a Shark).
- BBC Children in Needs Mascot “Pudsey the Bear”.
- B-Daman Robots from the famous Japanese “B-Daman” cartoon show.
- Enjoy a traditional physical coloring experience combined with the latest augmented reality technology.
- Watch your artwork magically come to life on your smart device screen.
- View the animation from any angle.
- Interact and play games with the animated characters by touching the screen.
- Educational pages include a quiz to test the user’s knowledge.
- Capture photos of your coloring creations
- Zoom functionality.
- Play and pause the animation when it comes to life.
- Different sound effects associated with each page.
Follow these simple steps to enjoy the magical Quiver App experience:
- Visit http://www.QuiverVision.com to find and print out the Quiver coloring pages.
- Color in the Quiver coloring pages using your favourite colors.
- Open the Quiver App and tap the play button (the button with the Quiver Butterfly logo on it) to open the viewer.
- Look at the colored Quiver coloring page with your smart device camera. Make sure you can see the entire page - it will turn blue to confirm.
- The Quiver coloring page will come to life just the way you colored it.
- The Quiver App needs physically printed coloring pages to enjoy the full experience.
- To print out pages, visit http://www.QuiverVision.com.
- An Internet connection is required to download new content associated with the Quiver App.
- The Quiver App only works with QuiverVision pages - look for the Quiver Butterfly logo to ensure the pages are compatible.
- In-app purchases give access to additional printable Quiver content.
- For more information, visit http://www.QuiverVision.com.
- For additional assistance, please contact us at support@QuiverVision.com.
KiwiViewer provides ParaViewWeb connectivity, enabling users to join a live ParaViewWeb session and download the scene for local visualization. Also included with KiwiViewer are several visualization demos such as an interactive brain atlas viewer, an animated time-series dataset, and a 3D image slice plane widget.
KiwiViewer is powered by VTK (the Visualization Toolkit) and VES (the VTK OpenGL ES 2.0 Rendering Engine.) Visit kiwiviewer.org for more information. There, you can download the source code to these projects, and use VTK, VES, and the Kiwi Platform to create your own visualization applications for mobile devices.
If your favorite file format is not supported, let us know! Contact us at email@example.com. You can also use the ParaView desktop application (paraview.org) to convert files for KiwiViewer.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus owners: there is an issue that may cause the device to reboot while running KiwiViewer. Avoid screen orientation changes while the camera is rotating.
Feature of Free Mandala Colouring Pages And Books :
★ Coloring book with over 50 Mandala coloring pages.
★ Color an entire area.
★ More than 100 colors to choose from to color Mandalas.
★ Undo your last coloring action.
★ It's easy to colorize the pictures
★ Support in all phones and tablets
★ Lot of pictures and categories
★ Save it in your gallery
★ Share with you friends
★ Contain educational Colouring Pages
Mandalas are concentric diagrams similar to kaleidoskop.
The geometric shapes will mesmerize you into creating the same coloring pages over and over, while similar each is its very own original drawing. And we will adding more features soon , so go now and download Free Mandalas Colouring Pages and enjoy with your children.
Students: Track your homework with reminders, subscribe to updates from your teachers and the school, and always have up-to-date event calendars and other information at hand.
Parents: Stay up-to-date with school news and calendar updates. Optionally, your child may share their homework list with you.
* Push notifications will keep you updated about school closures and other important news.
* Add a school event to your phone’s calendar with one click, or spread the word by Facebook, Twitter, email or text message.
* You’ll always have your school calendars and student resources on hand and up-to-date.
* Conveniently e-mail or phone the school with contact information that’s always up-to-date.
This "GP Sabres" app is a new product designed for your school. If you have suggestions or problems, we welcome you to contact us using the Feedback feature on the Help screen. Thank you.
- Move your mobile device around and see the environment as if you were holding a camera.
- You can use your fingers to pan around or zoom in- and out.
- Tap the screen to see the hotspots (if any). Tapping the hotspots will move you to that location.
- To prevent screen rotation keep your finger on the screen while turning the device.
To make this more interesting, the app is designed as a quiz. It will display a Gurbani Tuk and ask you meaning of a word in the Tuk with 4 options to choose from. After every question, it explains the meaning of the word and the complete Gurbani Tuk in English and Punjabi. Every correct answer adds to your score. Each quiz asks 10 questions. At the end of each quiz, it shows all the questions asked in quiz along with their English and Punjabi meanings for you to refer again to all the questions.
You can play as many times as you want. Quiz picks up random questions.
Currently, this app is being released with a limited set of questions. However, work is already in progress to add many more questions. However we would love to hear your feedback, be it positive or negative. Even if you did not like this app, leave a feedback for us to improve where we are lacking.
We have tested this app on Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Samsung S3, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 and LG Optimus1. On larger screens, like 10" or more, the application would work but since the application is designed majorly for current phone screens, you might see empty spaces on 10" screens.
On smaller screens like 3.2" screens, you may have to scroll to see all 4 options or English / Punjabi explanation on the Answer page. If application is not working correctly on any Android device, please let us know with as much details as you can for us to fix those.
To be able to better manage the flow of quiz, the Android's back button has been disabled for this application. You can use the buttons on the top of the screen to navigate.