Have rich and engaging academic experiences anytime, anywhere with the official Schoology Android App! Start today by registering for a free Schoology account.
*A Schoology account is required to use this app.
You can register for your free account at http://www.schoology.com/register
Unlike an LMS, Edmodo lets you seamlessly integrate and manage e-learning. Join the over 30 million people already on Edmodo and see how easy it is to:
• Create secure groups that take learning beyond the classroom
• Connect and collaborate with students and fellow teachers
• Foster and continue discussions outside of school hours
• Post and turn in assignments, polls, and more
• Track progress and performance with a built-in gradebook
• Upload and share files, photos, and videos
The world’s largest K-12 social learning network, Edmodo is learning made social.
Nice and easy, this app shows tips for supervisors to help then more effectively supervise and manage their teams. Just install it and get a new tip each day.
As a registered training organization with a modern and results driven approach to training, Gold Training is a “first choice” for both clients and individuals alike. Gold Training strive for excellence adopting processes and attitudes that represent results!
Gold Training provide quality and comprehensive assessments, training and qualifications for individuals, delivering both face-to-face training and on line self paced training.
Goal driven to provide skill, knowledge and ongoing development to individuals, Gold Training encourages professional development, career growth and employment opportunities in ones chosen industry. We are committed to maintaining and continuing development and training of industry workers delivering Gold Star results every time!
Blackboard Math™ uses the entire touch-screen as a virtual slate for children to solve math problems longhand.
It is not another cell phone app with scaled up graphics to fill out a larger display. It is not another arcade-style game with distracting graphics, and limited to simple mental math and multiple-choice answers. It won’t indulge a short attention-span or exacerbate ADHD tendencies. Rather, it is a modern take on the traditional method of learning math: careful practice and working out problems longhand.
Blackboard Math follows the adage, “if you want to remember something write it down.” Blackboard Math has students writing down their work as they go about solving complex, multi-digit arithmetic problems longhand.
The benefits of solving math problems longhand are multifold:
* Improves learning by involving the fine motor control centers of the brain
* Exercises the full range of steps required to solve arithmetic problems
* Makes complicated problems more solvable
* Rewards focus, care, and contentiousness, over rapid-fire answers and guess-work
* Promotes attention-span
* Creates a written record to review potential sources of repeat mistakes
Additionally, Blackboard Math saves students’ work so parents can review it later. Parents are free to be coaches and mentors, while the app itself does the rote work of generating problems and grading answers. Also, Blackboard Math tracks how long and how often your child uses the app. Parents can be assured their child is making an effort on their math practice.
*** Internet connection permission is for the RSS feed. No data is uploaded from your device. ***
V6.1: Editable Cards
Truck! Train! Plane! On the Go teaches young children the names of various transportation vehicles. Features include:
* Brightly colored images to keep kids interested.
* Edit Mode to change the text and pictures. Make it your own deck by adding your voice or your child’s!
* Star the cards that you would like to review with your child and use the Favorites Mode to create your custom deck.
* Randomly show a letter using the Random Button.
* Swipe through the cards, or use the large buttons to move from card to card.
* Turn off the audio using the Quiz Mode.
At Five Pumpkins, we strive to make high quality apps for toddlers and preschoolers and distribute them for free on Android. We want to help as many children as possible learn their alphabets and gain a solid grounding in pre-reading and pre-math skills. We really hope these are as much for your children to use as they were for us to build.
If you would like to donate and support our development efforts, please contact us at email@example.com. If you have ideas for other toddler applications or kids games, feel free to let us know. We love to hear from our users.
You can see our other educational apps and games by searching for "Five Pumpkins" in the Android Store or checking out m.fivepumpkins.com.
Follow us at twitter.com/fivepumpkins or become a fan of our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Pumpkins/241886129858)!
If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, you can join web conferencing sessions right from your Android device.
NOTE: This app must be enabled by your institution to function and is free for you to download.
To find out if Blackboard Collaborate Mobile is available at your institution check in with your helpdesk or IT department.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can join a live web conference for online classes, meetings, one-on-one tutoring, group projects, office hours, and much more.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can:
• View whiteboard content, including images, presentations and annotations
• View shared applications and desktops
• Communicate with moderators and other participants via text chat and two-way audio
• Respond to yes/no and multiple-choice polling questions
• Raise their virtual hand for questions or comments
• Use emotions to indicate laughter, confusion, or approval
• View the names, polling responses, and emotions of other session members
• Participate in breakout room sessions
To attend sessions via Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, your institution must have a hosted enterprise Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing license version 12 or higher. Check with your helpdesk or technology department for more details
Now engaging and convenient access to your web conferencing sessions can be as mobile as you are.
- Administrator can post announcements, events for whole school.
- Teachers can post announcements, events, assignments for their classes.
- Parents and Students can view announcements, events, assignments, notes relevant for them.
- Teachers and parents can communicate with each other using notes.
Classes - Plan your semester while on-the-go. Browse the class schedule, view class times, locations and more.
Maps - Never get lost again. Find out exactly where you are and where you need to go.
News - Get the latest headlines, and browse and search recent articles to stay on top of important campus news.
Directory - Connect with anyone on the faculty, staff or administration at the college
Learn - Check your grades, post to discussion forums, and browse content across all your courses. Mobile Learn provides instant access to the Blackboard Learning Management System.
Emergency - Readily accessible emergency numbers within a quick tap.
Videos - Stay up to date with the latest video content from around campus.
Contact Us - Use this to access the most frequently called departments on campus. One click later and your call is going through!