Con iPasen, los padres, madres y tutores/as legales pueden hacer un seguimiento de las calificaciones, las faltas del alumnado, comunicarse con el tutor, etc..
If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, you can join web conferencing sessions right from your Android device.
NOTE: This app must be enabled by your institution to function and is free for you to download.
To find out if Blackboard Collaborate Mobile is available at your institution check in with your helpdesk or IT department.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can join a live web conference for online classes, meetings, one-on-one tutoring, group projects, office hours, and much more.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can:
• View whiteboard content, including images, presentations and annotations
• View shared applications and desktops
• Communicate with moderators and other participants via text chat and two-way audio
• Respond to yes/no and multiple-choice polling questions
• Raise their virtual hand for questions or comments
• Use emotions to indicate laughter, confusion, or approval
• View the names, polling responses, and emotions of other session members
• Participate in breakout room sessions
To attend sessions via Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, your institution must have a hosted enterprise Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing license version 12 or higher. Check with your helpdesk or technology department for more details
Now engaging and convenient access to your web conferencing sessions can be as mobile as you are.
Blackboard Math™ uses the entire touch-screen as a virtual slate for children to solve math problems longhand.
It is not another cell phone app with scaled up graphics to fill-in a larger display. It is not another arcade-style game with distracting graphics, and limited to simple mental math and multiple-choice answers. It won’t indulge a short attention-span or exacerbate ADHD tendencies. Rather, it is a modern take on the traditional method of learning math: careful practice and working out problems longhand.
Blackboard Math follows the adage, “if you want to remember something write it down.” Blackboard Math has students writing down their work as they go about solving complex, multi-digit arithmetic problems longhand.
The benefits of solving math problems longhand are multifold:
* Improves learning by involving the fine motor control centers of the brain
* Exercises the full range of steps required to solve arithmetic problems
* Makes complicated problems more solvable
* Rewards focus, care, and contentiousness, over rapid-fire answers and guess-work
* Promotes attention-span
* Creates a written record to review potential sources of repeat mistakes
Additionally, Blackboard Math saves students’ work so parents can review it later. Parents are free to be coaches and mentors, while the app itself does the rote work of generating problems and grading answers. Also, Blackboard Math tracks how long and how often your child uses the app. Parents can be assured their child is making an effort on their math practice.
*** Internet connection permission is for the RSS feed. No data is uploaded from your device. ***
- View the latest news & events
- Reserve tickets for events
- Check out Executive profiles
- View your campus map
- Make claims through the health plan tab
* Save your own timetable in a school-specific format, so you'll have easy access to it all the time.
* Find timetables for other people in your school. No more hunting down timetables on professor's websites!
* Add or update a timetable for someone else, who can't be bothered to do it themselves.
Currently supports the following schools: Seneca College, Sheridan College. Contact us to add support for your school!
The app needs internet access to find, download, and update timetables but can be used without an internet connection if all you want to do is look at a timetable you already have in your list.
Quick TimeTable is here for your school days.
follow us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quick-TimeTable/102315346583829
Note: Ads banners disappear after click for 2 days !
- even/odd week
- hours scalability
- predefined lessons
- language support
- backup & restore
- notes and classroom for each lesson
- send as picture
- own colors
If your native application language is missing, please help us with the translation. It will be added quickly! Just contact us and we will send you translation details.
Keywords: Time table, timetable, lessons, school, student, schedule, pupil, class, lectures
Reynolds Mobile is an app for your Android that makes your JSR life easier!
Maps – navigate your way around campus and quickly find buildings and other locations
Directory – find contact details of students and staff – send an email, place a call and save contact information to your phone’s address book.
Events – stay up to date with what’s happening around the University.
News – get the latest headlines, and browse and search recent articles to stay on top of the most important University news.
Library – search and access our Library’s vast resources.
My Manchester – access a mobile-friendly version of My Manchester (only for University staff and students).
Get help - access important numbers when you need them – report an emergency or get information from our emergency hotline.
Blackboard Learn – get instant access to all of your Blackboard course content on the go – check grades, post to discussion forums, view class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content and more.
Key Features & Benefits:
• View current account balances
• View recent transactions by account
• Make real-time deposits to your account using a previously-saved payment method
• Deactivate a lost or stolen ID card
• Activate found card
• Change PIN
• Ability to support custom branding & graphics as defined by the Institution Administrator
• Institution must subscribe to the Blackboard Transact eAccounts service (consult your campus card office to determine status)
• Institution administrator must enable mobile features to enable access to users. Feature availability may vary by institution.
• WiFi or data plan for Internet access is required
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://bbbb.blackboard.com/mobile
- Noticias: Podrás conocer todas las noticias asociadas a la UPC
- Directorio telefónico
- Convenios: Todos los convenios que se suscriban y que serán publicados para conocimiento de los alumnos
- Eventos: Un fácil forma de ver los eventos que se programan en la UPC
- Cursos: Visualizar todos los cursos del ciclo actual
- Horarios: Visualizar el horario del ciclo actual
- Notas: Visualizar las notas de los cursos que se estén llevando
- Pagos pendientes: Visualizar todos los pagos pendientes que se pudieran tener
- Inasistencias: Visualizar las inasistencias del ciclo en curso
- Reserva de Cubículos y Computadoras*: selecciona el día, la hora y el tipo de recurso necesario. Por ahora sólo disponible para campus Monterrico.