Yes, feng shui can be easily applied in any space, but the feng shui principles are sure very complex. Most complex subjects can be explained in simple terms and this application tries to do it.
1. A marble table in the house is not good for the career since it attracts work stress. A red sofa set too is often said to give rise to work obstacles and troubles. Replace that marble table with a wooden one, and that red sofa with any other color.
2. Have enough lighting in the rooms because light is an important source of energy. In dull spaces where natural light from the window is limited, paint the walls with yellow, which represents sunlight.
3. The bed should be placed next to a wall. You must not also sleep in a way where your feet are pointed towards the door, as this has negative connotation. A mirror where you can see yourself in as you are lying in bed has to be removed, or covered with a blanket as you sleep.
and many more
- easy add to favorites and review.
- most relaxed way to view it
- conserves phone energy