This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
With this app you can see:
1) MOOCs starting today
2) MOOCs recently added to our directory
3) Updated MOOCs in our directory
4) Upcomming MOOCs (next 30 days)
For a full (search and filter) experience, please visit our responsive website at https://www.mooc-list.com and find thousands of free online courses offered by the best universities.
What is a MOOC?
MOOC stands for a Massive Open Online Course.
It is an online course aimed at large-scale participation and open (free) access via the internet.
They are similar to university courses, but do not tend to offer academic credit.
A number of web-based platforms (providers Aka initiatives) supported by top universities and colleges offer MOOCs in a wide range of subjects.
Allversity, Aquent Gymnasium, Box Hill Institute, C++ Institute, Canvas, Canvas.net, Complexity Explorer, CourseSites, Coursera, FUN, FX Academy, Fundación Didáctica, FutureLearn, GW Online, IAI Academy, Instreamia, Investoo.com, Leuphana Digital School, MOOC-Ed, MRUniversity, Marist College's FOLD, Miríada X, MongoDB, Neodemia, NovoEd, Open Education, OpenStudy, OpenCourseWorld, OpenLearning, OpenSecurityTraining, Other Initiatives, PPU, SDSN.edu, Saylor.org, SchoolKeep, SoundviewPro.com, Stanford OpenEdX, TV des Entrepreneurs, TareasPlus, The Writing University, UNED COMA, UNINETTUNO OpenupEd, UPU, UPV, Udacity, Udemy, UniMOOC - Tec, Universarium, Universiteplus, Virtual Linguistics Campus, WEU, World Mentoring Academy (WMA), Younico, edX, iversity, openHPI, openSAP
Courses (video lectures) are provided by top universities like MIT, Stanford, Harvard, Yale, McGill, UC Berkeley, NJIT, UCLA, NPTEL (IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee) and Khan academy as well.
Subjects include Accounting, computer programming, digital electronics, computer networking, law, finance, literature, physics, medical sciences and many more.
Just DOWNLOAD this app and start non-stop learning anywhere, anytime.
- Login with either Facebook or Google account
- You can enroll to a course and track your progress
- You can write your own notes and read them offline
- You can review courses, provide feedback and rate courses for helping co-learners
- Get Notifications for your subject of interest only
- Some courses offer videos to download and watch them offline
- Add reminders to your calendar right from the app so you won't miss your schedule
- Create favorite lists; Multiple Playlists
- Sync across multiple devices: Your subscribed courses, favorite lists, playlists are synced automatically when you log-in to a different device;
MOOC course catalog, (Coursera, Udacity, eDX, NovoEd etc..)
qLearning offers optimal exam preparation right on your smartphone. Benefit from content that has been tailored to your course curriculum by excellent students from your university. Be it with Multiple Choice question pools or complete Flashcard sets for 70+ universities, qLearning is the ideal companion for exam preparation - anytime and everywhere.
Do you want to intern at a great company or are you simply looking for other exciting career opportunities? Have a look at our Partner Center.
• Learn programming ( Linux, Python, Java, C+ , Scratch & more) from Harvard & MIT professors.
• Take college classes in Business, Statistics, Nutrition, Health, AI, Big Data, Cybersecurity, & Robotics.
• Prep for AP biology, physics & math exams.
• Get training & tutorials in Entrepreneurship & Leadership
• Expand your mind with classes on Happiness & Alien Worlds.
• Sign up online at edX.org and then use this mobile companion app to watch free video lectures on the go.
• Stream class videos via Wi-Fi or cellular connection
• Download videos to watch anytime
• View course announcements and handouts
• Follow along course videos with closed captions
• Education and tutorials on your schedule
edX is non profit offering Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) to students, teachers, homeschoolers, high school students preparing for college, anyone looking to improve skills for professional and continuing education. Anyone who wants a free education & loves learning will enjoy watching classes and tutorials in this free learning app.
Get mobile access to over 300 courses in subjects like:
Business and Management
English Composition and Language
High School Math
Programming (Python, Linux, Java)
Preparation for AP Exams
"Learning on the go! Beautiful design, clean, easy to use. The ability to download lectures and view offline is just great if you want to study during a commute. I really enjoyed this app and the effort that was put into making it. This works smoothly and seamlessly as compare to other online course apps I have tried. Flawless experience across platform."
-(Vishal G.) ★★★★★
There are more than 60 edX courses available on the edX mobile app, with more being added each day.
Courses available on the edX app:
• Harvard University – Introduction to Computer Science
• Boston University – Preparing for the AP* Physics1 Exam
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 101: Who is your customer?
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 102: What can you do for your customer?
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam Part 2: Populations
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 2: Electricity and Magnetism
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – The Road to Selective College Admissions
• McGill University – Natural Disasters
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 3: Evolution and Diversity
• School Yourself – Introduction to Algebra
• School Yourself – Introduction to Geometry
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – Advanced Spanish Language and Culture
• California Institute of Technology – Pricing Options with Mathematical Models
• Georgetown University – Preparing for the AP* Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Exam
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Part 1
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Chemistry Exam – Part 1
• Weston High School – On-Ramp to AP* Physics C: Mechanics
• Delft University of Technology – Pre-University Calculus
• UC Berkeley – The Beauty and Joy of Computing (CS Principles), Part 1
• UC Berkeley – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Level Up! Part 1
• Boston University – Alien Worlds: The Science of Exoplanet Discovery and Characterization
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 2: Genetics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 3: Optics and Modern Physics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam – Part 3: Pollution and Resources
• MIT – Circuits and Electronics
• Delft University of Technology – Solar Energy
• MIT – A Global History of Architecture – Part 1
Designed by world-renowned grandmaster of memory, Ed Cooke, Memrise combines the most effective memorisation techniques know to humanity with delightful and addictive gameplay.
Learn over 200 different languages - including Spanish, French, German, Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese), Mandarin Chinese (traditional and simplified Chinese Characters), Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Irish, Welsh, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Catalan, Icelandic, Polish, Russian, Arabic (standard Arabic, Moroccan Arabic, Egyptian Arabic, Gulf Arabic etc)… and even constructed languages from Esperanto to Klingon, Toki Pona, Dothraki and Na’vi.
With over 500,000 courses to choose from, whether you are just getting started learning a new language, or if you’re looking for a focused course to help you ace an exam, Memrise has a course to will fit your needs.
- Training for SATs, GMAT, TESOL, TOEFL, TOEIC, and other standardised tests
- Revision courses for GCSE, A-Level, IBAC and more
- Train your Brain by learning capital cities, history, geography, pub quiz trivia and much more!
WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND US?
On the web: www.memrise.com
On Twitter: @memrise
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Improve Memory and Recognition
* Deep Concentration
* Increase Attention Span
* Higher Mental IQ
* Smart & Quick Thinking
* Stronger Problem Solving
* Improve Hand-Eye Coordination
* Faster Reaction Speed
* Positive Mood Changes
AWARD-WINNING BRAIN TRAINING BY ROSETTA STONE: The Fit Brains Trainer app has been downloaded by over 10 million people, ranked #1 education app in 90+ countries, and is a regularly featured app with more than 100,000 ratings averaging 4.5 stars worldwide! The Fit Brains Trainer app is a part of Rosetta Stone's award-winning Fit Brains Brain Training Program, which includes a full web training program + 7 targeted brain apps. Visit www.fitbrains.com for more info!
TRACK YOUR PERFORMANCE:
The Fit Brains Index uses an innovative adaptive learning system to scale and measures your cognitive performances across 5 major brain areas. Use personalized tools to track & improve your performance, and compare your training scores with others your age and gender.
HOW TO SYNC YOUR FIT BRAINS ACCOUNT: Use the same Fit Brains Network account for all your Fit Brains apps on all your devices. Check your account by going to the "Training" tab & pull down the "Connect to Fit Brains" bar. Green = Signed in. Orange = Tap the bar and create a Fit Brains Network profile. When you open an app for the 1st time, choose "Existing User" and sign in with your Fit Brains Network account. If you’ve already opened the app, press "Settings" tab, press "Switch Users", "Sign into Fit Brains", and sign in with your universal Fit Brains Network account.
Try our other fun brain fitness & health products:
- The Fit Brains Complete Program: Join our full program to access unlimited web brain training & 7 unlocked Fit Brains iOS apps (www.fitbrains.com
- Fit Brains for Kids: Sparky's Adventures
- Fit Brains Focus Trainer
- Fit Brains Memory Trainer
- Fit Brains Speed Trainer
- Fit Brains Visual Trainer
- Fit Brains Logic Trainer
- Fit Brains Language Trainer
- Fit Brains: Brain Health Lifestyle® Assessment
- Fit Brains: Cognitive Assessment
GENERAL INQUIRIES: email@example.com
BLOG: http://www.fitbrains.com /blog
SCIENCE OF FIT BRAINS
Our scientific efforts are led by our Chief Scientific Officer, Dr. Paul Nussbaum, a clinical neuropsychologist and national leader in Brain Health. He is cited frequently by the media and national press including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today.
IN THE NEWS
New York Times:
"There is a gradual growing awareness that challenging your brain can have positive effects," Dr. Cohen said... "Every time you challenge your brain it will actually modify the brain," he said. "We can indeed form new brain cells, despite a century of being told it is impossible."
"I logged on during a break at work and got so hooked I ended up playing their brain games for an hour."
"What's unique: Complex, richly illustrated and thought out brain games with different levels and storylines. Summed up: Very dynamic."
"It's a game playing product but the twist here is that all of the games help exercise and train your brain!"
List of universities and colleges available:
- University of Geneva: UNIGE
- University of Lausanne: UNIL
- University of Fribourg: UNIFR
- École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne: EPFL
- Haute École d'ingénierie et de gestion du canton de Vaud: HEIG-VD
List of student organizations available:
Your association is not part of the list above?
Contact the developer! :)
* Registered courses – Access the Moodle page for your courses from your mobile phone.
* Scheduled classes – Have your daily timetable at hand and get notifications about rescheduled classes.
* Final grades – See your grades as soon as they’re published!
* TUI card balance – You’ll always know when you need to top up.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
[MBA를 읽다] “토종 한국청년의 Stanford MBA”편에서는 하버드와 함께 세계 1위를 다투는 스탠포드 경영대학원에 재학중인 백산 씨의 따끈따끈한 스탠포드 생활 스토리와 입학지원 노하우를 낱낱이 공개합니다.
MBA=글로벌 비즈니스 리더?!
무시무시한 취업 전쟁을 뚫고 살아남은 사람들은 회사원이 되고
회사원이 된 우리는 또 다시 내부 경쟁에서 살아남기 위해 '셀러던트(샐러리맨+스튜던트)'가 된다.
그럼에도 불구하고 직장생활 3~5년 차가 되면, 신의 직장 A씨도, 엄청난 성과급을 받았다는 B대리도 불안하고 막막한 순간에 부딪힌다.
반복되는 일상의 전환점이자 새로운 인생의 출발점으로 MBA를 고민하고,
더 나은 삶을 위해 치열하게 노력하는 당신을 위하여,
최고의 MBA 컨설턴트가 Global Top Business School 재학생에게 질문을 던진다!
Part I 에서는 2012년 현재 스탠포드 경영대학원에 재학 중인 저자와 MBA 입학 후 달라진 점은 무엇인지, 학업과 생활을 어떻게 꾸려나가고 있는지, MBA 졸업 후 커리어 준비는 어떻게 하고 있는지를 묻고 답한다. 독자들을 이를 통해 스탠포드 MBA를 간접 체험해 보고, 자신의 상황과 진로에 대입시켜 커리어 패스(Career Path)를 설계해 볼 수도 있다.
Part II 에서는 4개 학교에서 어드미션을 받은 저자의 입학 노하우를 공개한다. 저자의 경험에 기반한 스탠포드 MBA 입학을 위한 소소한 팁에서부터 지원 패키지 준비과정 전반을 소개한다. 스탠포드 뿐 아니라 톱 비즈니스 스쿨을 지원하려는 사람들이라면 꼭 읽어봐야 할 지원 경험담이다.
이전의 어떤 책보다도 생생하고 솔직한 그의 MBA 도전기를 들어보자!
“We connect MBAers & Pre-MBAers.”를 모토로 운영되는 국내 최초의 MBA 전문서비스포털입니다. 신뢰성 있는 최신 MBA 정보와 체계적인 입학지원 노하우, 검증된 톱 MBA 출신들의 집중적인 1:1 맞춤형 컨설팅, 웹 기반의 입학지원과정 매니지먼트 시스템 등을 제공함으로써 지원자들의 MBA 합격과 커리어 개발을 성공적으로 돕고 있습니다.
백산(스탠포드 MBA, Class of 2013)
서울대학교 경영학부 재학 중 행정고시를 합격하고, 졸업 후에는 국회사무처와 기획재정부에서 약 4년 간 공무원으로서의 경력을 쌓았습니다. 현재 스탠포드 MBA에 재학 중이며, MBA에서의 생활과 자신의 삶에 대한 고민을 홈페이지(sanbaek.com)를 통해 공유하고 있습니다.
스탠포드 MBA 첫 학기 일과
Part I. MBA 생활
1. MBA에서의 삶
2. 학교의 특징 및 장점
3. 생활 전반
4. 학과 및 과외 활동
2) 클럽 및 과외 활동
5. 인턴십과 잡서치
Part II. MBA 입학지원
1. 스탠포드 입학 사정의 특징
2. 지원 패키지 준비
3. 지원자들을 위한 한 마디
키워드 : 리디북스, 리디, ridi, ridibooks, 전자책, e북, 이북, 책, 무료책, ebook, 베스트셀러, 책추천, 추천도서, 무료전자책, 무료이북, 무료ebook, MBA, 스탠포드, stanford
Most of the content came from two courses taught at Stanford University:
- CS 161, Design and Analysis of Algorithms (cs161.stanford.edu). I borrowed heavily from the notes compiled by Moor Xu, http://stanford.edu/~moorxu/notes/161/161main.pdf.
- CS 106B, Programming Abstractions (cs106b.stanford.edu). The 106B course reader was a valuable source of information.