Stanford Continuing Studies invites you to join our open learning community. Each year, more than 11,000 students take our courses to enrich their intellectual and professional lives. We have no formal application process, and all students at least 18 years old are welcome to attend. Grades are not required. We are here to help you nourish your mind in the company of Stanford instructors and your fellow students.
Work full time? Our evening classes, weekend workshops, and online courses are scheduled to fit your busy lifestyle. Take courses for pleasure, personal enrichment, or professional development. Earn a grade or credit...or just come for the pleasure of learning.
We welcome all adult members of the community -- working, retired, or somewhere in between. And it’s easy to enroll.
Learn from the best. All courses are taught by notable Stanford faculty, experienced professionals, and leaders in their fields. From fine arts to film, creative writing to business, language to science, we offer a full spectrum of courses designed to help you understand the complex world in which we live.
Our classes typically meet one evening per week (Monday through Thursday) in the heart of Stanford’s campus, usually from 7:00-8:50 pm. Courses are five to ten weeks long, and weekend workshops and online writing courses are also available. Courses are offered in all four academic quarters.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
• Learn programming ( Linux, Python, Java, C+ , Scratch & more) from Harvard & MIT professors.
• Take college classes in Business, Statistics, Nutrition, Health, AI, Big Data, Cybersecurity, & Robotics.
• Prep for AP biology, physics & math exams.
• Get training & tutorials in Entrepreneurship & Leadership
• Expand your mind with classes on Happiness & Alien Worlds.
• Sign up online at edX.org and then use this mobile companion app to watch free video lectures on the go.
• Stream class videos via Wi-Fi or cellular connection
• Download videos to watch anytime
• View course announcements and handouts
• Follow along course videos with closed captions
• Education and tutorials on your schedule
edX is non profit offering Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) to students, teachers, homeschoolers, high school students preparing for college, anyone looking to improve skills for professional and continuing education. Anyone who wants a free education & loves learning will enjoy watching classes and tutorials in this free learning app.
Get mobile access to over 300 courses in subjects like:
Business and Management
English Composition and Language
High School Math
Programming (Python, Linux, Java)
Preparation for AP Exams
"Learning on the go! Beautiful design, clean, easy to use. The ability to download lectures and view offline is just great if you want to study during a commute. I really enjoyed this app and the effort that was put into making it. This works smoothly and seamlessly as compare to other online course apps I have tried. Flawless experience across platform."
-(Vishal G.) ★★★★★
There are more than 60 edX courses available on the edX mobile app, with more being added each day.
Courses available on the edX app:
• Harvard University – Introduction to Computer Science
• Boston University – Preparing for the AP* Physics1 Exam
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 101: Who is your customer?
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 102: What can you do for your customer?
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam Part 2: Populations
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 2: Electricity and Magnetism
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – The Road to Selective College Admissions
• McGill University – Natural Disasters
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 3: Evolution and Diversity
• School Yourself – Introduction to Algebra
• School Yourself – Introduction to Geometry
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – Advanced Spanish Language and Culture
• California Institute of Technology – Pricing Options with Mathematical Models
• Georgetown University – Preparing for the AP* Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Exam
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Part 1
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Chemistry Exam – Part 1
• Weston High School – On-Ramp to AP* Physics C: Mechanics
• Delft University of Technology – Pre-University Calculus
• UC Berkeley – The Beauty and Joy of Computing (CS Principles), Part 1
• UC Berkeley – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Level Up! Part 1
• Boston University – Alien Worlds: The Science of Exoplanet Discovery and Characterization
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 2: Genetics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 3: Optics and Modern Physics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam – Part 3: Pollution and Resources
• MIT – Circuits and Electronics
• Delft University of Technology – Solar Energy
• MIT – A Global History of Architecture – Part 1
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Coursera connects you with free online courses from 115+ of the top universities and educational institutions in the world including Stanford, Yale, Princeton and others. Browse our catalog, join courses and watch lectures from the world’s best instructors. Learn anytime, anywhere, in topics ranging from computer science to cooking and beyond.
Take free courses in subjects such as:
• Computer Programming, including Java, Android Apps and Python languages
• Data Science
• Entrepreneurship, Business, and Leadership
• Finance, Accounting, and Economics
• Machine Learning and Gamification
• Mathematics, including Calculus and Statistics
• Project Management
...and hundreds more.
Download Coursera to make education on your schedule: watch short, modular lectures during your commute, coffee break, or any time of your day.
• Learn from top instructors representing more than 115 partner institutions, including leading US and global universities
• Browse over 800 courses in more than 25 subject areas, from mathematics to music to medicine
• On-Demand courses, which let you learn at your own pace
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Join courses and sign up for upcoming course notifications
• Easily pick up where you left off in a course, from the Coursera.org website seamlessly to the mobile app
• Verified Certificates, which prove your course accomplishments, can be supplementarily purchased on Coursera.org
• Courses in 12 languages including over 500 in English, and over 100 in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian
• Subtitles available in all courses' native language, with nearly all offering English subtitles, and other languages when available
Some of our most popular courses include:
• An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Rice)
• An Introduction to Operations Management (UPenn, Wharton School of Business)
• Algorithms (Princeton)
• Android Programming (University of Maryland and Vanderbilt)
• Cryptography (Stanford)
• Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship (University of Maryland)
• Machine Learning (Stanford)
• Model Thinking (University of Michigan)
• Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence (Case Western Reserve)
• Introduction to Finance (University of Michigan)
• R Programming (Johns Hopkins)
• The Data Scientist’s Toolbox (Johns Hopkins)
• Think Again: How to Reason and Argue (Duke)
• Social Psychology (Wesleyan)
On-Demand allows for ultimate learning flexibility in courses such as:
• Age of Jefferson (UVA)
• Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life (Edinburgh)
• Child Nutrition and Cooking (Stanford)
• Chinese for Beginners (Peking University)
• Competitive Strategy (LMU)
• Introduction to Sustainable Development (Columbia)
• Introduction to Public Speaking (Wesleyan)
• Calculus One (The University of Ohio)
• Get Organized: How to be a Together Teacher (Relay Graduate School of Education)
• Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
Download the Coursera app today and keep learning without limits.
Now get early access to the next version of Coursera by joining our Android Beta Program! Click here for details: https://beta.coursera.community/hc/en-us.
Do you want to learn from these resources on the go from your smartphone or tablet?
Do you feel a need for a application to take notes while viewing your favorite videos, organize and make them accessible?
If yes, then meet Grace: Your mobile application for learning what you love - anywhere . anytime - Enabling the Genius in you.
Using Grace you can use rich pool of online videos from Youtube to learn / get inspired, simultaneously take notes and maintain them on your Google Drive account.
Learn from the best Universities, organizations, teachers and leaders in the world such as Marakana, Khan Academy, MIT OpenCourseware, Google, Stanford, Oxford and numerous others based on your interest and area of study.
Learn business, mathematics, learn medicine, learn computer science - learn what you love. There is something to learn for everyone.
1.Take courses from leading teachers from best universities across the globe - Powered by Youtube Edu.
2.University, Primary and Secondary education courses
3. Khan Academy video tutorials
4.Learn anything by using Youtube Topic search to discover interesting videos and channels
5.Video player with Captions / subtitles
6.Favorites support for videos, courses and lectures.
7.Take notes for videos you watch and access them online - powered by Google Drive.
8.Easy access to Wikipedia - integrated direct wikipedia look up for topics from videos.
YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY VALUABLE
Please share your your valuable feedback and ideas through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or post them on Google+ Community Page:
This app's goal is to change that!
We aim to help simplify the process of prepping for, and attending, the Stanford career fairs. Get a leg up in your career fair prep and ease some of that stress with the following features:
- View the most up to date list of companies attending the fairs
- Detailed information on each company accelerates your research
- Ability to search for companies based upon major, work authorization, and position type
- Mark potential employers as favorites
- Find every company's location on the floor plan
- Plan your visit by showing only your favorite companies on the floor plan
- Get tips and advice on your appearance, elevator speech, and general approach
We hope you find this app useful. If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions, feel free to email the support address below.
Find Free Online University Courses is a resource app that breaks barriers to education by reaching millions of learners around the world, providing links to free education courses and resources from top universities**.
We've rounded up some of the top course providers so that you can search for free online courses in the learning categories which include: -
- Biology & Life Sciences
- Business & Management
- Computer Science
- Economics & Finance
- Energy & Earth Sciences
- Food and Nutrition
- Health & Society
- Information, Tech & Design
- Music, Film, and Audio
- Physical & Earth Sciences
- Social Sciences
- and more
We desire to make learning accessible to all so we invite you to use our app to find online courses from some of the best learning institutions in the world.
Search the links for courses from top universities**, including but not limited to: -
Harvard University (USA)
Princeton University (USA)
Columbia University (USA)
Standford University (USA)
University College London (UK)
University of Cambridge (UK)
University of Oxford (UK)
Australian National University (AUS)
The Chinese University of Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
We've also included resources from platforms that provide courses that are accredited for college credit and are taken for skill development and self-improvement. Learning Skills like Programming, Yoga, Design, Photography, Spanish, Marketing, Guitar, Finance, Cake Decorating, and more.
"Genius without education is like silver in the mine." - Benjamin Franklin
**We have no affiliation to any of the learning institutions and provide this service as a convenience
*Logos and trademarks belong to individual institutions and we make no reference to ownership of any kind
• Download APA Format Template
• Includes 3 in-text citations and reference generators (citation machine). Supports Books, Software, and Website sources.
• Share in-text citations and references via E-mail.
WHAT EDUCATIONAL CLASSES & SCHOOLS USE APA FORMAT?
1. Awesome people!
3. Social Sciences
4. High school, colleges, universities.
5. Teachers, professionals, bloggers, etc...
6. University of Phoenix, DeVry, Stanford, Yale, Princeton & Harvard requires APA essays in most of its classes of all types.
HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT ME?
APA Generator benefits students of all ages with experience or not. The facts are APA format citations and references are structured in such ways that makes it hard to memorize for each and every different type of media. APA Generator creates the references and citations for you while you just focus on writing your essay.
If your not sure how to setup a word document that is compliance for APA format. Simply download our template word document where you simply fill in the blanks and are ready to start writing your essay on the spot.
APA Format essays made simple.
ﻣﻜﺘﺒﺔ ﺟﻨﺎﻥ ﻣﻜﺘﺒﺔ ﺇﺳﻼﻣﻴﺔ ﺷﺎﻣﻠﺔ ﻣﺘﻄﻮﺭﺓ ﺗﻤﻜﻨﻚ ﻣﻦ ﻗﺮﺍﺀﺓ ﻭ ﺗﺪﺍﺭﺱ ﺃﻛﺜﺮ ﻣﻦ ﺧﻤﺴﺔ ﺁﻻﻑ ﻛﺘﺎﺏ ﺇﺳﻼﻣﻲ ﻋﺒﺮ ﻣﻨﺘﺪﻳﺎﺕ ﻣﺒﺘﻜﺮﺓ ﻣﻠﺤﻘﺔ ﺑﻜﻞ ﻛﺘﺎﺏ ﺑﺈﻣﻜﺎﻧﻴﺔ
ﻃﺮﺡ ﺃﺳﺌﻠﺔ ﻭ ﺍﻹﺟﺎﺑﺔ ﻋﻠﻴﻬﺎ
ﺍﺛﺮﺍﺀ ﺍﻟﻜﺘﺐ ﺑﺈﺿﺎﻓﺔ ﺭﻭﺍﺑﻂ ﻟﻤﺤﺎﺿﺮﺍﺕ
ﺍﻟﺘﺼﻮﻳﺖ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺃﻓﻀﻞ ﺍﻟﻤﺪﺍﺧﻼﺕ ﺇﻟﺦ
ﻛﻞ ﻫﺬﺍ ﻣﺒﺎﺷﺮﺓ ﺩﺍﺧﻞ ﺍﻟﻜﺘﺎﺏ ﺑﻄﺮﻳﻘﺔ ﻣﺒﺘﻜﺮﺓ ﺳﻬﻠﺔ، ﻣﻊ ﺍﻣﻜﺎﻧﻴﺔ ﺍﻟﺘﻮﺍﺻﻞ ﻋﺒﺮ ﺍﻟﺸﺒﻜﺎﺕ ﺍﻻﺟﺘﻤﺎﻋﻴﺔ ﺗﻮﻳﺘﺮ ﻭ ﻓﻴﺲ ﺑﻮﻙ، ﻹﻋﺎﻧﺔ ﻃﻼﺏ ﺍﻟﻌﻠﻢ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﺘﺪﺍﺭﺱ ﻓﻴﻤﺎ ﺑﻴﻨﻬﻢ ﺍﻳﻨﻤﺎ ﻭﺟﺪﻭﺍ
ﻭ ﺍﻳﻀﺎ ﻳﻤﻜﻦ ﻷﻱ ﻗﺎﺭﺉ ﺍﻥ ﻳﺸﺎﺭﻙ ﻓﻲ ﺗﺼﺤﻴﺢ ﺍﻷﺧﻄﺎﺀ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻱ ﻛﺘﺎﺏ ﺑﻄﺮﻳﻘﺔ ﺳﻬﻠﺔ ﻭ ﻣﺒﺘﻜﺮﺓ ﻭ ﺑﺬﻟﻚ ﺇﺗﺎﺣﺔ ﺍﻟﻔﺮﺻﺔ ﻷﻱ ﻣﺠﻤﻮﻋﺔ ﻃﻼﺏ ﻋﻠﻢ ﻹﺻﺪﺍﺭ ﻛﺘﺎﺏ ﺑﻄﺮﻳﻘﺔ ﺟﻤﺎﻋﻴﺔ
ﻳﻤﻜﻨﻚ ﻋﺒﺮ ﻫﺬﺍ ﺍﻟﺘﻄﺒﻴﻖ ﺗﻨﺰﻳﻞ ﺃﻛﺜﺮ ﻣﻦ ﺧﻤﺴﺔ ﺁﻻﻑ ﻛﺘﺎﺏ ﺇﺳﻼﻣﻲ ﻣﻦ ﻋﻠﻮﻡ ﺍﻟﻘﺮﺁﻥ ﺍﻟﻰ ﺍﻟﺘﺎﺭﻳﺦ ﻭ ﺍﻟﺮﻗﺎﺋﻖ ﻣﺠﺎﻧﺎ ﻣﻊ ﺍﻣﻜﺎﻧﻴﺔ
ﺗﻐﻴﻴﺮ ﺣﺠﻢ ﻭ ﻧﻮﻋﻴﺔ ﺍﻟﺨﻂ
ﺍﻟﺒﺤﺚ ﺍﻟﺴﺮﻳﻊ ﻓﻲ ﻛﺘﺎﺏ ﺍﻭ ﻣﺠﻤﻮﻋﺔ ﻛﺘﺐ
ﺗﺄﺷﻴﺮ ﺻﻔﺤﺎﺕ ﻟﻠﻌﻮﺩﺓ ﺇﻟﻴﻬﺎ
ﺃﺧﺬ ﺭﺅﻭﺱ ﺃﻗﻼﻡ
ﺍﻹﺣﺘﻔﺎﻅ ﺑﻤﺴﻮﺩﺍﺗﻚ ﺗﻠﻘﺎﺋﻴﺎ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺣﻮﺍﺳﻴﺐ ﺟﻨﺎﻥ
ﺇﻗﺘﺒﺎﺱ ﻣﻘﻄﻊ ﻣﻦ ﺻﻔﺤﺔ ﻭ ﻧﺸﺮﻫﺎ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺗﻮﻳﺘﺮ ﺍﻟﻔﻴﺴﺒﻮﻙ ﺍﻹﻳﻤﻴﻞ ﻭ ﻏﻴﺮﻫﺎ
ﻫﺬﻩ ﺇﻥ ﺷﺎﺀ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺃﻭﻝ ﺧﻄﻮﺓ ﺻﻐﻴﺮﺓ ﻣﻦ ﻣﺸﺮﻭﻉ ﻃﻤﻮﺡ ﻭ ﻣﺘﻜﺎﻣﻞ ﻹﻧﺸﺎﺀ ﺻﺮﺡ ﻟﻨﺸﺮ ﺍﻟﻌﻠﻢ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﻓﻊ ﻣﻦ ﻣﺼﺎﺩﺭﻩ ﺍﻟﻤﻮﺛﻘﺔ ﻣﻦ ﻛﺘﺎﺏ ﻭ ﺳﻨﺔ ﻭ ﻛﻞ ﻣﺎ ﺗﻮﺻﻞ ﺇﻟﻴﻪ ﺍﻟﻌﻠﻢ ﺍﻟﺤﺪﻳﺚ ﺍﻟﻤﻮﺛﻖ
ﺗﺨﻴﻞ ﻟﻮ ﺃﻧﻚ ﺗﻠﻘﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭ ﻗﺪ ﺷﺎﺭﻛﺖ ﻓﻲ ﺗﻮﺯﻳﻊ ﻣﻠﻴﺎﺭ ﻛﺘﺎﺏ ﻋﻦ ﺩﻳﻦ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ؟ ﻟﻮ ﺃﻧﻚ ﺃﺧﺒﺮﺕ ﺷﺨﺺ ﻭﺍﺣﺪ ﻓﻘﻂ ﻋﻦ ﺍﻟﺘﻄﺒﻴﻖ ﻭ ﻧﺰﻟﻪ ﺗﺼﻞ ﺇﻟﻰ ﺧﻤﺴﺔ ﺁﻻﻑ ﻛﺘﺎﺏ ﺃﻭ ﻣﺎﺋﺘﻴﻦ ﺷﺨﺺ ﻓﻘﻂ ﺗﺼﻞ ﺇﻟﻰ ﻣﻠﻴﻮﻥ... ﻭ ﻛﻢ ﻣﻦ ﺗﻄﺒﻴﻖ ﺇﻧﺘﺸﺮ ﺇﻟﻰ ﺃﻛﺜﺮ ﻣﻦ ﻣﺎﺋﺘﻴﻦ ﺃﻟﻒ ﻣﺴﺘﺨﺪﻡ ﻣﻤﺎ ﻳﺘﻢ ﺍﻟﻤﻠﻴﺎﺭ ﻛﺘﺎﺏ ﻭ ﻫﺬﺍ ﻟﻴﺲ ﺑﺎﻟﻤﺴﺘﺤﻴﻞ ﻭ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭﻟﻲ ﺍﻟﺘﻮﻓﻴﻖ
ﻻ ﺗﺤﺮﻡ ﻧﻔﺴﻚ ﺃﺟﺮ ﺍﻟﺪﻻﻟﺔ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﺨﻴﺮ ﺷﺎﺭﻙ ﻣﻌﻨﺎ ﻭ ﺑﻠﻎ ﻋﻦ ﺍﻟﺘﻄﺒﻴﻖ ﺑﻜﻞ ﻗﻮﺍﻙ ﻋﻦ ﻃﺮﻳﻖ ﺗﻮﻳﺘﺮ ﻓﻴﺴﺒﻮﻙ ﻭ ﺍﻹﻳﻤﻴﻞ ﻭ ﻏﻴﺮﻫﺎ ﻭ ﺃﺟﺮﻙ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ
ﻻ ﺗﻨﺴﻮﻧﺎ ﻣﻦ ﺩﻋﺎﺋﻜﻢ ﺍﺩﻋﻮ ﻟﻨﺎ ﺑﺎﻹﺧﻼﺹ ﻭ ﺍﻟﺴﺪﺍﺩ
ﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡ ﻋﻠﻴﻜﻢ ﻭ ﺭﺣﻤﺔ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻭ ﺑﺮﻛﺎﺗﻪ
ﺑﻠﻎ ﻋﻦ ﺍﻟﺘﻄﺒﻴﻖ
ﺻﻮﺕ ﻭ ﻋﻠﻖ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﺘﻄﺒﻴﻖ ﻋﻠﻰ ﻗﻮﻗﻞ ﺑﻼﻱ
ﺇﺑﻌﺚ ﻟﻨﺎ ﺇﻗﺘﺮﺍﺣﺎﺗﻚ
ﺇﺷﺘﺮﻱ ﻟﻮﺣﺔ ﺇﻟﻜﺘﺮﻭﻧﻴﺔ ﻋﺒﺮ ﺟﻨﺎﻥ ﻟﻘﺮﺍﺀﺓ ﻣﺮﻳﺤﺔ ﺃﻭ ﻛﻬﺪﻳﺔ ﻟﺸﺨﺺ ﻋﺰﻳﺰ ﻋﻠﻴﻚ
ﻟﻼﺳﺘﻔﺴﺎﺭ ﻋﻦ ﺍﻟﻠﻮﺣﺎﺕ ﺍﻻﻟﻜﺘﺮﻭﻧﻴﺔ ﺍﺗﺼﻞ ﺑﻨﺎ ﻋﺒﺮ email@example.com
ﺗﺒﺮﻉ ﺑﺸﺮﺍﺀ ﺃﺣﺪ ﺇﺻﺪﺍﺭﺍﺕ ﻫﺬﺍ ﺍﻟﺘﻄﺒﻴﻖ (ﻻ ﻓﺮﻕ ﺑﻴﻨﻬﺎ ﺇﻻ ﺍﻟﺴﻌﺮ ﻟﻤﻦ ﺍﺭﺍﺩ ﺍﻥ ﻳﺪﻋﻤﻨﺎ)
ﺧﻤﺴﺔ ﻭ ﻋﺸﺮﻭﻥ ﻳﻮﺭﻭ
ﺷﺎﺭﻙ ﻓﻲ ﺣﻤﻠﺔ ﻣﻠﻴﺎﺭ ﻛﺘﺎﺏ ﺇﺳﻼﻣﻲ ﻭﺍﻧﺸﺮ ﺍﻟﺨﺒﺮ
ﻣﻦ ﺇﺻﺪﺍﺭﺍﺗﻨﺎ ﺃﻳﻀﺎ
ﺍﻟﻤﻜﺘﺒﺔ ﺍﻟﺸﺎﻣﻠﺔ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻵﻱ ﻓﻮﻥ ﻗﺮﺍﺀﺓ ﻓﻘﻂ ﺩﻭﻥ ﺇﻣﻜﺎﻧﻴﺔ ﺍﻟﺘﻮﺍﺻﻞ
ﻣﻮﻗﻊ ﻟﺘﺼﻔﺢ ﺍﻟﻤﻜﺘﺒﺔ ﺍﻟﺸﺎﻣﻠﺔ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻮﺍﺏ ﻣﻊ ﺇﻣﻜﺎﻧﻴﺔ ﺍﻟﺒﺤﺚ ﺍﻟﺴﺮﻳﻊ ﺩﻭﻥ ﺍﻟﺤﺎﺟﺔ ﻟﺘﻨﺰﻳﻞ ﺃﻭ ﺗﻨﺼﻴﺐ
ﺟﻨﺎﺍﻥ ﺩﻭﺕ ﻛﻢ
Jinaan University is for the moment only available in Arabic. It contains a library of more than 5.000 classical Islamic works with built-in forum allowing students to discuss and help each other learn this great Deen
My Open Courses videos are accompanied by subject notes, assignments and reference material that will help students to have a complete overview of the subject. Videos are offered in 2 different formats - for low bandwidths as well high speed connections. The videos are compatible with low end Android phones and the application delivers videos based on the mobile hardware.
If the student watching the videos has any doubt with regards to the subject, they can easily ask questions to hundreds of subject matter experts available on the platform. Viewing the videos does not require registration, if you want to ask questions or follow questions asked by other students, a 10 second user registration is required. You can use twitter, facebook, Google or LinkedIn ID to register as well.
Here is the best part - My Open Courses Videos can be downloaded on your mobile as well as Tablet completely free of cost. So, if you dont want to see them streaming but want to view on your Desktop or PC at a later stage you can do that. All the videos after download can be viewed when you are not connected to the internet as well!
My Open Courses is an official partner of NPTEL, an initiative funded by NMEICT, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India that aims at bringing education to every student with the use of technology.
My Open Courses currently offers over 11,000 hours of videos categorized over 1300 subjects spread across 25 courses in all.
Here are the various courses offered:
Computer Science and Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Civil Engineering, Engineering Design, Electrical Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Management, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Science, Ocean Engineering, Physics, Textile, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Nanotechnology, Environmental Science, Mining Engineering, Automobile Engineering.
First version of My Open Courses App offers Free Videos, Free questions and answers module, follow questions, Bookmark Videos for later viewing, Video / assignment downloads and more. In future versions, we will soon be launching assignments and Free assessments offered by Industry experts and top academics.
*Frequently Asked Questions:*
1) How does My Open Courses differ from Khan Academy, MIT Courseware, Coursera, Udemy, eDx and other?
My Open Courses is launched under the same premise as in case of Khan Academy, MIT Courseware, Coursera, Udemy, eDx - that of offering quality education online. But My Open Courses differs in the way where videos and course material offered completely adheres to standard curriculum of Engineering, Management and other streams. On the other hand Khan Academy, MIT Open Courseware, and others have more of vocational subjects which may not be part of actual student curriculum.
How will MOC help students?
MOC will be of tremendous help to students in their existing studies and will help them get better marks. Students don't need to worry anymore about missing their classes at their School or College. They will have best academic minds teaching them on their mobile devices.
How can you offer these videos completely free of cost?
We are official partners of NPTEL, an initiative funded by NMEICT, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India allowing us to freely distribute the videos!
Free Video Courses, Educational Videos, higher education videos, online certification, millionlights
All Engineering Branches
"Electronics & Communication Engineering "
"Computer Science and Engineering"
"Basic courses(Sem 1 and 2)"
"Chemistry and Biochemistry"
"Metallurgy and Material Science"
"Humanities and Social Sciences",
NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning) is a joint initiative of the IITs and IISc. Through this initiative, we offer online courses and certification in various topics.
Online course: Free for all, Certification exam: For a nominal fee
Current and upcoming courses are listed below. Click on a course name to see more details about it.
This site uses your Google account for authentication. You will need to log in to register for any course.
After registration you will be able to see the course contents as and when they are made available by the course instructors.
- My Library Servcice (lending status, reservation status, application status Hope Books)
- Collections Search
- e-journals, Web DB Search
- Facilities Booking (reading, group study rooms, electronic information center, multimedia centers, etc.)
- Service call
keyword : inha / university / library
Features will vary by institution, but key features include:
• Courses — Manage your courses on the go by accessing your course schedule and links to helpful resources, including class assignments
• Registration — Search and register for your planned courses wherever you are
• Grades — Check your midterm and final grades on the go.
• Notifications — Stay informed with personalized announcements delivered right to your device
• Library — Dig into the resources at your institution’s library
• Bookstore — Find the books you need for the courses you’re taking
• Important numbers — Easily find all the numbers, websites, and addresses you need
• Maps — Know your campus like the back of your hand
• Directory — Find the faculty, staff, or student you need and call them right from the app
• News — Dial in to everything happening in the world, both on campus and off
• Events — Never miss another important event
• Media – View videos or listen to audio
• Social Media — Tie your school experience right into your social network
Please contact your institution’s IT staff for assistance with login.