The app also retained many of its original features:
• UMSL Daily – Keep track of happenings on campus by browsing through UMSL news stories. It's easy to follow the latest information on everything from Touhill Performing Arts Center shows to student success stories and top research news from UMSL faculty.
• Directory – Find any faculty, staff or student you need to contact through our campus directory.
• Campus Map – Need to find your way to your next class, dining location, lab or shuttle stop? View the campus map to find where you want to go and the best way to get there using the “Near by” feature.
• Radio – Tune in and enjoy your favorite local NPR station, St. Louis Public Radio | 90.7 KWMU or spend some time listening to The U – UMSL Student Radio.
This app is a must-have for all UMSL students, faculty, staff and alumni.
What's New in Version 3.0
- Full course schedule
- Dining locations and hours
- Improved maps
- Triton Athletics
Welcome to Go: Harper Adams, a pioneering application that allows students, staff and open day guest’s access to interactive campus maps, news and events, course information and more from your mobile device.
• Interactive campus map - find your way around the campus and discover all the facilities that Harper Adams has to offer.
• Open Day information - check programmes of events, make sure you don't miss out on activities during the day and find out where you can get a bite to eat!
• News - subscribe to news, video and Twitter feeds to find out what is happening at Harper Adams.
• Pocket Guide - A brief guide to Harper Adams, including student life, courses and travel information.
• Alerts - receive alerts and announcements.
New features are being added all the time so please check the website for future features.
EachScape University is a great way to see how EachScape works and as a training tool if you're already an EachScape user. This app was built using EachScape and demonstrates the range of functionality that the platform offers, with how-to videos, featured client apps, and the latest news. It's a great way to learn about mobile app development and management, whether mobile solves your internal needs, extends your reach to customers, or both.
How to videos include:
-the basics of mobile apps for phones and tablets
-how to create lists, galleries, and exciting layouts
-how to incoporate videos and video overlays
-integration of maps and other location services
-addition of social media for effective sharing and promotion of content and application
-data source and API integration and more.
EachScape has been recognized as an industry leader by AlwaysOn and is a finalist for Best Mobile Platform Innovation in Digiday's Mobi awards.
Download the app for free and see for yourself how easy it can be to create and manage great mobile applications. To learn more and license EachScape's platform, visit our website at http://www.eachscape.com to learn more about how it works and to contact us for more information.
News – Read the latest news from the BU.
Events – Browse a wide variety of events by day including performances, lectures, seminars and more from the BU Events Calendar.
Video - Youtube video feeder.
Services – BU Mail Login (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request, first launch for undergraduate student. Access your student information, grades,class schedule and exam schedule.
Maps – View buildings by name on the Google map.
Phone - Call for information.
Links - Link to school and departments web site of the university.
Version 1.7.0 (11/10/13)
- Now fully support old version of Android OS.
- Improve stability and performance of app.
- New look, change display of content list.
- Add new quotes of alumni on first screen.
- URSA service are supported for Graduate and Undergraduate students.
- New section, Video from Youtube consists of 5 channel. BU Academic Talk, BU Creative, BU Channel, BU Student Talk and BU Theatre Company. Full screen mode is available when user make screen rotate.
- POI: All new design, new POI icon, filter by POI group.
- Map direction: Animation when arrow rotate is now smoother.
- Grade Report : Improve semester selection.
- Class schedule : Improve day selection.
: Show note for student that enroll in blocked course.
- Image gallery is now more feature, pitch zoom, double tap zoom, swipe to next or previous image.
Keywords: Bangkok University, BU Mobile, Bangkok, BU,bu, bumobile, bu mobile app
Use the UC Mobile app to access student email, Moodle, timetables, maps car, parking details and more.
• Access to Student eMail.
• Access to Moodle.
• Timetable – allocate yourself in your units and see your course timetables.
• UC1 Card – Top up your UC1 card and also make payments.
• Library – search the library catalogue, access reference guides, make Library room bookings.
• UC Maps – find and locate rooms, buildings and other locations on a campus map.
• Parking – look for available parking spaces on campus.
• PC Availability – find the nearest available PC in open access PC labs across campus.
• News / Events – opt in to news feeds to access the latest information from UC.
• Emergency Contacts– see emergency contact information, available from the home screen.
• Pocket Guide – see information about University of Canberra services and facilities.
The University of Canberra is proudly the university of the nation’s capital. We aim to be recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative tertiary institutions; world-ranked, with regional, national and international reach by 2018.
The University’s research culture reflects and promotes these strategic aims through a dynamic, innovative and collaborative environment, producing research that leads to early improvements to the world around us.
The University of Canberra is ranked in the top five per cent of universities in the world based on the QS World University Rankings 2014-2015. The rankings also place the University in the top four per cent of universities worldwide for our ratio of international students and staff, and the University’s disciplines of public administration and policy and environmental sciences in the top 150 in the world.
We also place a strong emphasis on ‘work-integrated learning’, which gives our more than 16,000 students valuable experience in the workplace before they graduate. In addition to internships off campus, the University also has its own working health clinic where students can give supervised treatment to real patients.
Providing students with the necessary work skills allows them to hit the ground running and start making a real contribution early in their career. This is why the University’s graduates are among the most sought after in the country and why the University of Canberra is consistently among Australia’s top universities for getting a job.
for the students, faculty, staff, visitors, and neighbors who interact with the campus and
• News - Official announcement from the administration office.
• Calendar - Events, exhibits, holidays, and the academic calendar
• Admission - Information about enrollment.
• Admission newsflash- Latest announcement about enrollment.
• Map - Campus view on the map and how to get there.
• Places - Location of buildings and how to get there.
• Access - Way to the University of Tokushima
• Movie - YouTube video content of the University of Tokushima.
• Library - Library resources and book search.
• Analytics - Statistical information about the University of Tokushima.
• Information - Contact lists
• Weather - Climate information around university.
• Hana-navi - Regional tour guide generated by students and neighbors.
Search campus buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map, see their location relative to your own.
Access class schedules, including times, locations, and instructors; map building locations or contact professors.
Easy access to FAU Self-Service, Owl Apps and much more.
Never miss a game! Check the schedules, scores, and keep up to date with your favorite FAU Owls teams!
Find faculty and staff, and get in touch instantly or store in your phone’s contacts.
Get to know more about what FAU has to offer and easily apply to FAU from your mobile device!
Browse a wide variety of events by day or by month, including performances, exhibits, lectures, and more from the FAU Events Calendar.
Find out the latest news on campus by browsing FAU Today news.
Quick access to helpful FAU numbers such as the university status line, FAU police, campus numbers and other common university departments.
Get direct access to FAU's online library materials and also shows what the Libraries have in print.
Update your Alumni Information, make a gift to the university, and more.
Browse and download images of FAU's beautiful campus, exciting events, and more!
Access FAU’s YouTube Channel. Watch videos on campus life, academics, research and more.
Access all your Blackboard Learn™ content on the go. Check your grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content and more.
Know where the Owl Express Shuttle is at in the Boca Raton campus during its hours of operation.
Quick access to live streaming of Owl Radio, Owl TV videos & University Press news.
Academic--Explore the university's undergraduate and graduate catalog and view the academic calendar.
Apply--Visit the mobile friendly Admissions website, refer a future bronco, and apply to WMU.
Students--WMU students can login and see their class schedules and mid term and final grades.
Real-time bus tracking--Why wait for the bus? Bronco Transit's GPS tracking allows you to locate buses in real time, so you can be at the bus stop on time. Plus, online schedules for all routes.
Events--Check the complete calendar of public events for everything happening at WMU today and every day.
Maps--Finding key buildings and offices is easy with the map feature.
WMUK HD1 and HD2--Listen live to "Morning Edition," "All Things Considered" and other great programs on Western Michigan Public Radio.
Sounds of WMU--Crank up the Fight Song or Alma Mater. Bonus: Shake for "Key Play" keys.
Sports--Get all the latest Bronco scores and updates from wmubroncos.com.
Weather--Get a snapshot of the weather anytime with this simple, custom weather interface.
Webmail--Check your email from anywhere using mobile Webmail Plus.
Dining Menu--Daily menus can be viewed according to dining hall location and meal period, in a more convenient, user-friendly format.
Download WMU Mobile today and stay connected.
• Classes – get to class on time with your personalized class schedule complete with time and mapped location.
• Grades - view past grades and new grades as soon as they’re released.
• Campus Map — get from building to building with GPS enabled map features
• News and Events — read the latest news and events specific to current Carleton students
• Go Ravens! — get up to date scores, schedules, and news.
The app features an interactive campus map, bus tracking, campus directory, emergency information, mobile schedule and grades, campus calendar and news and much more.
The collected information is based on the common feature requests of more than 400 students by the project sponsor, Brown Student Agencies (BSA).
A perfect companion to students, faculty, staff and visitors, with this app you can:
- search campus buildings;
- read the latest news from Brown, Brown Bears, the BDH and more;
- see Brown's recent social media activity;
- find other Brown apps;
- tour the campus;
- and much more!
WIU now offers the ability to view important campus resources and plan your time on campus directly from your mobile device using WIU Mobile.
Campus Map - View an interactive map of the Macomb campus including buildings, blue light emergency call boxes, computer labs, dining halls, parking lots, and sports facilities. In addition, you can search for a campus building or enable GPS to find your current location.
News - Get the latest campus news highlights and detailed news information delivered directly to your mobile device.
Events- Know what’s going on at WIU by viewing upcoming events. Customize the events you received by choosing from over forty event-category feeds organized by topic of interest.
Dining - See what the dining halls are serving for breakfast, lunch, or dinner right from your mobile device. In addition, select an item from the list to view complete nutritional information. Also available are hours of operation of other dining facilities on campus.
Computer Labs - View up to the minute workstation availability in all University Technology computer labs on campus. Each computer lab provides the location, number of workstations available, number of workstations in use, and the ability to pinpoint the location of the lab on the campus map.
Contact Information - Get instant access to support services on campus or in the Macomb area. Tap to call or add them as contacts in your phone.
Zimbra - Access your WIU email and calendar directly from WIU Mobile using Zimbra's mobile interface.
Campus Directory - Search for people on campus and retrieve their contact information.
• Courses—Access your course timetable and links to helpful resources.
• Grades—Check your grades on the go.
• Notifications—Stay informed with announcements delivered right to your phone
• Important numbers—Find all the numbers, websites, and addresses you need
• Campus Maps
• Directory—Find a staff or student
Purpose of the Study:
1) Identify the prevalence of risk factors for the development of chronic health disorders in teens in this region.
2) Determine the effectiveness of a two (2) part reoccurring electronic education program utilizing social media (REEP) in minimizing selected risk factors for chronic health disorders.
To accomplish Purpose 1, subjects will be screened for blood pressure, heart rate, height, weight/body mass index, gum inflammation, and serum evaluation for total cholesterol, low density lipoproteins, high density lipoproteins, triglycerides, risk ratio, fasting blood glucose, hemoglobin A1C, thyroid stimulating hormone, vitamin D, and C-reactive protein. Results from the screening will be compiled to generate a risk level for each subject. Part 1 will involve written, visual, and/or audio components.
To accomplish Purpose 2, the study will present a two-part, bilingual (English/Spanish) reoccurring electronic education program utilizing social media (REEP). Part 1 defines/describes each risk factor, identifies the normal values for each risk factor and how those values are interpreted, explains why each risk factor is important, and provides information about lifestyle activities that help minimize each risk factor. Part 2 involves sending subjects a weekly or biweekly electronic message (EMs) related to healthy lifestyle choices that help minimize selected risk factors. These short EMs will be based on evidence-based sources and will involve written and/or audio components.
For more information contact Dr. Pam Webber (Principle Investigator) at 540-665-5511.