It's a one stop shop for perspective students to research the universities and colleges that they are interested in their respective state and/or province along with other regions of the country. All the information is kept live and up to date all the time.
Please download this app to have universities information at your fingertips. We really appreciate your feedback and suggestions. Please take a minute to review the app to help improve it. Thank You.
Tags: Universities,University,US Universities, USA Universities, Canada Universities,Canadian Universities, US Top Universities,Canada Top Universities,US and Canada Universities, US & Canada Universities,US & Canadian Universities,US and Canadian Universities.
PDF materials will be automatically organised into separate directories by module within the 'Download' folder - particularly useful on a tablet device to aid study while travelling/commuting. Clicking on a download link a second time will open the previously downloaded file rather than download a duplicate copy, reducing mobile data usage.
A student login for the Open University website is required!!!
PLEASE NOTE: This application is NOT endorsed or supported by The Open University in any way. I am a student studying with The Open University and created this application as a personal project.
Your log-in information is used only for the purpose of logging into the Open University site. All of your details are totally removed from the application on logging out.
Please leave feedback if you find my application useful or have suggestions for new features!
Alabama Driving test has over 1000+ Questions.There are 28 Categories from which you can select a Category and practice the test There are 10 set of DMV questions each having 50 Questions. By practicing this test you can PASS the WRITTEN TEST in FIRST ATTEMPT.
All the best.
1) Display result instantly.
2) Covers all topics from the Manual.
3) 180+ signs Questions.
4) Evaluate and Review your test after completion.
5) Work offline (No internet connection needed)
How to use the App
Once you start the application you can follow the below steps.
Test by Topic
1) To write the test in different topics tap on the "Test by Topic" button at the bottom to app to write test in different category
2) Tap on any Topic button and start writing the test
Real Test (Similar to DMV Test)
1) Tap on the "Real Test" button at the bottom of the app to write test similar to real test.
2) We have 10 test each carrying 50 questions. Tap on the button and start writing the test.
- View your syllabus and grades
- Add and reply to discussions threads
- View, edit, and save drafts
- Access information posted by your instructor
- Receive real time alerts when your instructor or teammates make posts
- Access your class roster and learning teams
- Access university workshops
What's New in this Version
- Enhanced support for learning team discussions and assignments
- Other bug fixes
With Virt U, your Android phone is a classroom in your pocket.
Watch open lectures from leading universities such as MIT, Harvard, Berkeley, and Stanford right on your phone. Choose from hundreds of actual undergraduate and graduate lectures available in all subjects and all levels of specialization.
Of course, education isn't just about watching lectures. Virt U is a community of on-line learners, including people you know. Through Facebook Connect, see what lectures your friends have been watching. Post your questions and reflections to the VirtU forum from your phone. With Virt U, it's like having an entire campus follow you wherever you go.
• Hundreds of video lectures cataloged and searchable, eventually providing personal recommendations based on your preferences.
• Lectures are viewable offline for use while on the road and away from a wireless connection.
• New courses and lectures will be added regularly from the world's top educators.
• Interact with your Facebook friends through Facebook Connect, automatically importing friends who have also downloaded the app.
• Post your favorite lectures to your Facebook feed so others know what you're watching.
• Ask and answer questions on discussion forums.
• See how others rated a lecture to determine what you want to watch.
PLEASE NOTE: If you decide to uninstall the app, be sure to delete each video from your playlist or select "Uninstall" off the splash screen menu. This will clear the videos from your SD Card.
- Admissions (Application Form download, Offline forms sales centers, Admission Prospectus, Scholarships, Education Loans)
- Programs Offered
- Career Test
- News and Events
- Maps and Directions for Amity Campuses
- About Amity University (Why Amity, Government Recognized, World Class Infrastructure, Reputed Faculty, Research Focus, Ranked Top, 100% Placements, Corporate Interaction)
- Subscribe, Share the app through Email and Face book.
- Amity University on Facebook
- Timetable: Get easy access to your daily class schedule and details on the faculty and location of the class
- Courses and Session plan: See your subjects and session plans
- Attendance: Access your latest attendance status of all subjects
- Exam admit cards and results: Get your exam results with Marks, Grades, SGPA and CGPA. Also fill your exam admit card.
- Suggestion Box: Post your suggestions and complaints and see the status of the suggestions/complaints posted by you
- News and Events: Read the latest on Amity University and Find out what’s going on at Amity
- Live and Recorded videos of Lectures and events: Watch live videos of events and lectures. View recorded lectures at your convenience.
- Faculty: See your Faculty and post messages to them
- Online Journals: Access thousands of online journals
- Fees: See your Fee invoices and the payments made by you
- Directory: Get easy access to online directory of important numbers of Amity University like Administration, Amity clinic, Hospitals, Hostel Warden etc..
- Polls and Quizzes: Participate in opinion Polls and Quizzes.
- Notice Board: Read the latest and important notices for you.
Now you can access your Everest University Online class information from your mobile phone and connect with your classmates anytime, anywhere.
You’re juggling work, family, school and relying on your smartphone to stay organized. With the Everest University Online app, you have your online classroom at your fingertips while you’re on the go - anytime, anywhere.
Download it and let us know what you think!
The new Everest University Online app lets you:
*Log into class
*Access Everest instructors
*View and participate in online classroom discussions
*View, edit and save drafts of your discussion comments
*View grades and instructor comments of your assignments
*Reply to your classmates posts and respond to your Everest instructor
*See upcoming events from your Everest courses, including threads, content items, quizzes and exams
The EUO Mobile app is complimentary to all Everest University Online students with an active eCollege login.
To learn more about Everest University Online programs, visit www.everest.edu.
The QS World University Rankings® have been compiled annually since 2004. They draw on opinion data from academics and employers, research metrics and demographics to provide a simple tool designed to enable you to shortlist international universities, according to your needs. The primary objective was, and remains, to inform student choices, but the rankings today are increasingly used by mobile academics, university administrators, policy makers, scholarship providers and even immigration officials.
For the first time through this app, you can shape the results according to your own design, but we strongly recommend augmenting any decision you might make on their basis with your own deeper research. By its nature a ranking can only look at a subset of what might make a university right for you.
The App also includes the QS World University Rankings By Subject and enables you to add subject criteria to your personalised ranking to get event better personal ranking information.
The Ashford Mobile app is free to any Ashford University student or faculty enrolled in an online degree program. You'll love all of the things you'll be able to do now from your Android device.
- Connect to your courses in the online learning environment
- Read discussion board threads and reply to your classmates’ posts
- View your weekly and final grades and Instructor Feedback
- View and add a photo to your Ashford digital Student ID
- Find contact info for key university support staff (Admissions, Student, and Financial Services)
- View past grades and details for future courses
- Access the Ashford Library and Writing Center
- Receive up-to-the-minute news and events
- Easily identify posts made by you and your instructor(s)
- View your Financial Ledger Card
If you are not enrolled as a student at AU, please visit www.ashford.edu to learn more about online degree programs.
-Manage your Library Account direct from your device
-Subscribe to a wide range of University and NUSU news channels
-Searchable Campus Map
-View your personal timetable
-Find the nearest available PC on campus
-Check your print credits
-Contact your staff
*** Detailed features list ***
* News Subscriptions/Notifications - Fully customise what news you receive from the University news channels. Topics include NUSU events, Sports, Careers and University News.
* Timetable -
All activities allow you to tap through to the campus map to show you where the activity occurs (only for currently compatible locations on campus)
Get your personal timetable and search for other modules or programme of study timetables
Get your personal timetable or search for modules, programmes of study or student timetables
* Find a PC - See the very latest PC cluster information in list or map form.
Sort PC cluster list by those nearest to your current location.
The list and map shows:
i) The number of PC's available at a cluster
ii) A simple traffic light system to show you its availability; red meaning currently booked or closed, amber meaning the cluster is going to be booked or close soon and green meaning the cluster has free PC's and is not booked, nor closing soon.
iii) Tap through links to a detailed explanation of a location's availability for the day including when a location closes or re-opens, what/when/how long the next booked activity is, what/when/how long any current booked activities are and how many PC's are available.
* Check print credit balance - one tap functionality to check your current print credit balance
Search buildings on campus to locate the nearest entrance, accessible entrance or food & drink venue.
Manage your library account direct from your app. See what items are ready to pick up, due back and overdue. You can also renew items too!
Search the Library Catalogue and Library Subject Guides
* Staff contacts - Simple, quick and easy search of staff members contact details, directly ring or email a staff member from the search results, save a staff member's phone number directly to your device's contacts list.
* Other University Apps - A list of other useful Android apps offered by the university, this will be updated as and when new apps are released.
* Feedback - What do you think of the app? Please use the feedback section of the app to send us any comments
* Scaled interface allowing a consistent experience on your phone and tablet
• eMaps of Berwick, Caulfield, Clayton, Gippsland, Parkville and Peninsula campuses with layers of points of interest including libraries, banks, eateries, faculty offices, lecture theatres and parking locations
• Staff Directory
• Monash News
• Events guide that lists all upcoming activities on all Australian campuses
• Searchable unit entries from the official University Handbook for all undergraduate and postgraduate offerings
• Shuttle Bus Timetables
Many more features are planned for future releases, so stay tuned.
Monash University was established in Melbourne, Australia in 1958. It is one of Australia’s top-ranked research-intensive universities.
Monash is a youthful organisation; enthusiastic, optimistic and accessible. We believe outstanding education and research can change the world for the better.
Monash is Australia’s most international university and considers every student to be a global citizen. It has campuses and centres in Johannesburg, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur and Prato, as well as its six campuses in Melbourne and the local region.
Monash specialises in offering powerful double degrees. Study is also available online, part-time and via alternative pathways.
Our researchers make highly significant contributions that bring real and positive changes to the lives of people all over the world.
Monash University has approximately 62,000 student enrolments and more than 7,000 staff.
The application provides access to relevant information about the University of Valencia and includes the following services:
Access to the corporate directory of the University, which includes the contact information about the centers and services of the University, as well as searching the staff directory.
Geographical location of University buildings on all campuses.
Information on Degree and Master Studies.
Access to the news website of the University.
Access to the University TV and Radio channels from the mobile.
Receiving messages from the University integrated with the device notification system.
Area for students, including:
Information about the subjects enrolled (teaching guide, teachers, classroom location).
The class timetable.
The application is available in three languages: Valencian, Spanish and English.
For any suggestions or queries about the tool send an email message to: email@example.com
- View your Lectures and Assignments
- Posting to Threaded Discussions
- Course Announcements
- View your Schedule
- Check your Grades
- Balance Notifications
- Important Phone Numbers
- Academic Calendar
- Campus News
For any technical difficulties with DeVry Mobile, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
->GPA calculator/CGPA calculator for B.E./B.Tech. courses
->GPA calculator/CGPA calculator for M.E./M.Tech courses
->GPA calculator/CGPA calculator for M.B.A. courses
->GPA calculator/CGPA calculator for M.C.A.
->List of B.E./B.Tech colleges with search, filter and sort option
->List of B.E./B.Tech courses
->List of M.E./M.Tech colleges with search, filter and sort option
->List of M.E./M.Tech courses
->Pass mark for examination
->Classification of degree
->Register number format
->Register number finder
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: email@example.com
Tags: Anna University android, GPA calculator, CGPA calculator, Anna University
This is not an official app from Anna University. All the information provided in this app are for just information purpose only. We took utmost care to provide you exact information. But, we are not guarantee that the information provided here are exactly true. User(s) shall bear full responsibility of using the data available in this application. Apps for all (developer of this application) shall not be held responsible for any improper/invalid/illegal/inappropriate usage of the data provided in this application. Apps for all (developer of this application) will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of this application. Apps for all (developer of this application) shall not be liable for any claim arising out of the improper/invalid/illegal/inappropriate usage of the date from this application howsoever arising or howsoever caused whether from negligence of the user or functioning or use of this application. If you feel any information provided in this app is wrong, please contact me via e-mail provided above.