- Helps in preparing and practicing for all government competitive job exams including Civil Services (IAS), Bank PO and clerk, SSC CGL and 10+2, CTET and many more.
- Daily update of current affair 2015 questions.
- Competitive exam focussed objective questions in Hindi and English Language.
- Practice objective question banks for various topics including aptitude, reasoning, language comprehension etc.
- Free and paid mock test paper and online test series .
- Covers various state general knowledge for state level exams
For more information visit our website at http://www.onlinetyari.com
1. Category-wise article listing for all latest happening and news from National, International, Economy, Corporate, Science & Technology, Environment & Ecology, & Sports.
2. Study for competitive exams such as Banking, SSC, IAS/PCS, UPSC etc.
3. Latest study material and quizzes for competitive exam preparation.
4. Improve your GK by playing the current affairs quiz.
5. Contains One Liner and Subjective Quizzes for Competitive Exam preparations.
6. Download e-Books and other study material for all types of exam preparations.
7. Study current affairs in English or Hindi.
•Learn Current Affairs and GK
• Students appearing for exams like SSC, Bank PO, UPSC
• It regularly update questions automatically.
• It can Mock tests for General studies preparation.
- All Indian Govt Job Daily Updates
Subjects covered are:
- General Knowledge (G.K.) India and World
- Indian History
- Computer Knowledge
- Culture and Arts
-Awards & Honours
-Books & Authors
-Important Dates,Days & Years
-National & International Organisations
Exams which can be prepared:
- RAILWAY (RRB),BANK,SSC,POLICE,UPSC,NDA,CPO,SCRA,CDS,PSC ,PSU / GATE,ETC
Latest current affairs for India 2014 / 2013
Mock Test For SSC, UPSC, BANK, Railway 2 times In A week
More information visit website at http://www.latestjob.net
this is Officially Powered by http://dailygknews.com
Note: This App is supported only HINDI font supported mobiles. If you can't see hindi then upgrade your mobile.
use ful for UPSC IAS CSAT /PCS /MPSC /RPSC SBI, IT OFFICER, Railway , Post Office , Rural Bank, We are providing Daily Current Affairs and GK for , NDA , CDS, IES, STATE PSC, CWE EXAMS PREPARATION
The map itself is quite large (6480,3888), so it's way too big to fit in memory all at once (6480 x 3888 x 32 / 8) = 100,776,960 -- over 96 megs. The VM heap size Android supports is eith 16 or 24 megs, so we can't fit the whole thing in memory at once.
So WorldMap uses the BitmapRegionDecoder API (available as of API 10) to decode just what it needs to display.
WorldMap is open source, and the source code is here: https://github.com/johnnylambada/WorldMap
While prepare the questions we will cover latest event from sports, economy, states' news, national as well international politics and take old papers and previous years pattern into consideration. Besides a majority of questions some are specially of business GK and economics. As we understand that business GK is an important aspect of many exam viz. Bank PO and specialist officers' exam. In particular for those who appear for exams like IBPS and SBI. These questions are also helpful for those who appear for state officers banking exams like cooperative bank and SEBI. This app is also handy in case you are appearing for NDA, CDS, LAW, , Delhi Police SI, Data Entry operators or LDC.
As the name of the App says - daily current affairs – which means that we will prepare these questions on daily basis with latest events. Yes, each day of the year you will find some of the best GK questions that will help you immensely in your exam preparation. And unlike weekly or monthly this is the latest app on daily basis, which means that each day you will have something to look forward when it comes to daily dose of GA. The language of these questions is so simple that even students from Hindi medium background will find it very easy to understand.
How these questions will help you:
1. 8-10 general knowledge questions in the form of mock quiz based on latest 2015 exam syllabus.
2. Helpful model paper questions-answer for SSC CGL.
3. Monitor your current affairs progress on daily basis as you take one General Knowledge test each day.
4. Questions and answer in the multiple choice format, as it appears in previous year competitive exams like RRB Loco Pilot Assistance.
5. Through this GK quiz you can even see the top scorers of the day.
7. You can even invite your friends to take the quiz and even challenge him.
As this GK app would be giving you 10 current affairs question each day, which means that within one month you will have nearly 300 current affairs questions databank. And if you practice regularly then within a couple of months you will have close to 1000 GK questions and these questions will help you immensely in cracking any paper GK section even of DMRC CRA or SI and ASI in Police Forces and even CISF . Now questions are tuned in for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot exam which makes them a good study material.
Please ensure that you attempt full-length CWE GA sample paper. Each week we will be adding one sample paper questions with special emphasis on banking industry. And now we started to add questions based on India's general knowledge, history and geography on the tunes of CGL Tier 1 test. Please feel free to give your feedback and let us know if you are looking for questions on any particular topic or subject.
* SSC CGL Tier 1 Special Sample Questions: Prepared with the best study material and is based on the latest exam syllabus and pattern.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/instockcom?ref=hl
Aptitude and intelligence quotient are related, and in some ways opposite views of human mental ability. Whereas intelligence quotient sees intelligence as being a single measurable characteristic affecting all mental ability, aptitude refers to one of many different characteristics which can be independent of each other, such as aptitude for military flight, air traffic control, or computer programming. This is more similar to the theory of multiple intelligences.
Concerning a single measurable characteristic affecting all mental ability, analysis of any group of intelligence test scores will nearly always show them to be highly correlated. The U.S. Department of Labor's General Learning Ability, for instance, is determined by combining Verbal, Numerical and Spatial aptitude subtests. In a given person some are low and others high. In the context of an aptitude test the "high" and "low" scores are usually not far apart, because all ability test scores tend to be correlated. Aptitude is better applied intra-individually to determine what tasks a given individual is more skilled at performing. Inter-individual aptitude differences are typically not very significant due to IQ differences. Of course this assumes individuals have not already been pre-screened for aptitude through some other process such as SAT scores, GRE scores, or finishing medical school.
Tests that assess learned skills or knowledge are frequently called achievement tests. However, certain tests can assess both types of constructs. An example that leans both ways is the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB), which is given to recruits entering the armed forces of the United States. Another is the SAT, which is designed as a test of aptitude for college in the United States, but has achievement elements. For example, it tests mathematical reasoning, which depends both on innate mathematical ability and education received in mathematics.
Aptitude tests can typically be grouped according to the type of cognitive ability they measure:
Fluid intelligence: the ability to think and reason abstractly, effectively solve problems and think strategically. It’s more commonly known as ‘street smarts’ or the ability to ‘quickly think on your feet’. An example of what employers can learn from your fluid intelligence is your suitability for the role for which you are applying
Crystallised intelligence: the ability to learn from past experiences and to apply this learning to work-related situations. Work situations that require crystallised intelligence include producing and analysing written reports, comprehending work instructions, using numbers as a tool to make effective decisions, etc
a natural ability
General Learning Ability
Spatial visualization ability
current affairs, civil services, banking exams, staff selection commission, MBA, and other competitive exams.
It also provides online studypackages test series .Banking Railways Police Recruitment, Results of IBPS,UPSC,SSC RRB Jobs Qualification on profession mysarkarunaukrisms sarkarinaukriblog.
Wish You all the best..!!
- Daily update of current affairs
- General Knowledge Quiz
- Current Affairs Practice sets
- Large Objective Type Questions
- Get Solution at moment
- Previous years questions are also included
- Result Window
- Impressive User Interface
Use it Now
The App contains the following courses -
a. Complete SSC Exam Prep By Career Power: Provides complete notes on all relevant topics along with 1000s of practice questions to help you crack the SSC Exam. A complete resource for your SSC exam preparation. Get access to the full package for INR 495
b. SSC Practice Papers By Career Power: Provides high quality practice papers along with answers for your SSC Exam preparation. Practice with these papers to tune your SSC CGL preparation. Get access to all tests at INR 30.
The courses cover all papers that are part of the SSC Exam -
• General Intelligence + Reasoning - 50 Marks
• General Awareness - 50 Marks
• Quantitative Aptitude - 50 Marks
• English Comprehension - 50 Marks
The app is designed for SSC Jobs, SSC Combined graduate level exam (SSC CGL), SSC Combined Higher Secondary level Exam (SSC CHL).
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an government organization which recruits staff members for various government posts across departments. SSC recruits candidates for the combined graduate level, junior translator, assistant Sub-Inspector, stenographers, recruitment of SAS apprentices, junior engineers.
You have clicked at the right page, you just need to download this absolutely free application . This application is one stop platform which will help you to improve your Aptitude skill. As a result, this application will play a key role in boosting your performance in key competitive exams.
This application 'English prep' has a huge database questions, this number will be increasing every passing day.
The main feature of this application is its vast database for questions, its categorization of content and quizzes for improving your skill-set in specific fields, then the challenging 'Random Test' section which gives you complete feel of exam. You need not to download so many apps for different sections.
The app displays few ads, which will help us to keep this app absolutely free for users and improve it to the level of perfection.
Your feedback on the existing app and suggestions for further improvements would be highly appreciated. Request you to please feel free to send us your suggestions. You can email us from the app feedback button on the test completion page.
The below screen shots will show you some interesting sections of this app.