- Home -- View any campus alerts, your saved schedule, campus weather, and upcoming dates!
- MTMail -- Check your MTSU email from your phone!
- Schedule -- Need to know what or where your next class is on the fly? Schedule will let you sign in and view your schedule as well as the grades you have for that semester, and you can even select Map It to navigate you to your class! You can also save your schedule so that you can view today's classes on your home screen.
- Map It! -- This feature will allow you to map buildings, the Raider Express bus routes (as well as real-time bus locations), color-coded parking lot overlays, and more, right on your mobile device!
- D2L Mobile -- Access to D2L's mobile features right from your mobile device!
- Calendar -- View upcoming dates input by the Registrar's office as well as the current semester's final exam schedule.
- Buildings -- View and search through a list of buildings on campus, giving you valuable information about what each building houses and offering the option to map the building for your convenience.
- Numbers -- View a list of commonly-needed campus phone numbers.
- People -- Need to find out your professor's email address or office location? The People feature will let you search MTSU for the person you're looking for and let you do things such as add them to your contacts, e-mail them, or even call them!
- Dining -- With the Dining feature, you can peruse all of the eateries available on campus, view their specials and hours of operation, and plot their location on the map.
- Course Lookup -- Need to build next semester's schedule or check out classes on the fly? The Course Lookup feature lets you view valuable information about the classes offered in a particular semester and "Favorite" a class for your convenience.
- Library -- View the library's online mobile site directly from the MTSU app! See information such as the book directory, the library hours of operation, where open computers are located in the library, and so on.
- News and Events -- Keep track of happenings around campus with News and Events feature. Also view the latest Sports news from around campus.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life -- Scroll through a list of fraternities and sororities and view upcoming FSL events with this feature.
- About -- Learn about the developers behind the MTSU Mobile app from this feature.
If you think of anything that can improve this application please let us know by posting a review or e-mailing us directly at email@example.com.
Thank you for downloading MTSU Mobile and enjoy!
Numbers is part of our learning series I Can Do That.
ICDT Numbers is Ad-Free!
Numbers is designed with the same familiar buttons and colors like the other apps in our learning series!
Major features in this fun and educational app include:
Sounds! Option to have the number spoken out loud.
Drawing! Draw or trace the number in your favorite color.
Save! Save your writing to your device's external memory!
Buttons along the top:
Home: Back to home screen
Refresh: Clear numbers & drawings
Sound: Turn sound on & off
Vibrate: Turn vibrate on & off
Swipe your finger on the number to move to the next one!
Use the space below the number to pick your color and draw the number. Press the Clear button below the colors to clear only the drawing screen to try again.
Press the 123 button to copy the number to drawing area to trace it.
Save your drawings! Press the Save button to save your drawing to the ICDT/Numbers folder on your device's external storage.
If the Sound button is selected, press the number to hear the letter name.
If vibrate is selected, the device will vibrate when a button is pressed or the number is swiped.
More features coming soon like built in viewer to see the progress and masterpieces!