*These Protocols are for Educational Purposes Only!*
*Best Viewed Horizontal.*
These protocols are internet based. The App allows for a perfect representation of the protocols one would see in the respected protocol manual (not just a text based view). It also allows us to make a quick change within the protocols without having to update the application! And pinch to zoom is enabled!
The Kentucky Historical Society explores the state’s history through its historical sites, markers, and landscapes. Find interesting people, places and events in Kentucky’s history, and take curated historical tours through regions and communities across the state. With a growing list of interpretive stories, beginning with the state’s historical markers, each point on the interactive GPS-enabled map includes historical information about the location, along with historic images from Kentucky’s archival collections and historical publications. Many sites also include short documentary videos or audio clips based on expert research or oral history interviews.
You can find more information about Kentucky Historical Society on the web at history.ky.gov or visit the project website at explorekyhistory.ky.gov.
* Interactive map with more than 50 historical locations and topics at launch, with additional locations being added each month.
* Historic images
* Interpretive audio
* Documentary videos
* Directions to each location on the map
* Sharing via Facebook, Twitter, and email
* Curated Tours exploring map locations
* Historical content: Kentucky Historical Society.
* Project Director: Jody Blankenship, Education Director, Kentucky Historical Society.
* Project Contact: Becky Riddle, Program Coordinator, Kentucky Historical Society. firstname.lastname@example.org, 502-564-1792.
* Explore Kentucky History uses the Curatescape Tool (www.curatescape.org) developed by the Center for Public History + * Digital Humanities at Cleveland State University.
* The Concept & Technical Development of Curatescape was developed and led by Dr. Mark Tebeau and the CPHDH Team.
* Graphic design: Epstein Design Partners (epsteindesign.com)
* Software development: DXY Solutions (dxysolutions.com)
Over 5 million questions.
Here are some sample questions:
What state is a neighbor of Louisiana ?
Which was the first to become a state ?
North Carolina -
What state does not neighbor Oregon ?
Which state has the largest GDP ?
New Mexico -
More from developer
Use your linkblue account to sign in and manage your UK information on the go!
* Detailed Interactive Campus Map
Quick links to popular locations on campus, including parking, dining, computing labs, and more
* Browse Course Catalog
Browse past and upcoming course catalog offerings by area of study
* View Your Class Information
Browse your current and past semester classes and view midterm and final grades
* Register for classes
* Make Account Payments
Make tuition payments and view past transactions
* View Enhanced Student, Faculty, & Staff Directory
Search for students, faculty, and staff and get email and phone number information for quick connections
* Check Out Events
A listing of campus events from UKNow