You want to know if the next lunar eclipse is visible from your location or when the next bright comet is visible? You would like to be notified by your smart phone the next time, Jupiter and the Moon meet in the sky? You want to know what the blazing bright object in the evening sky is? You want to be always up-to-date which celestial events are visible from your location? Then this app is a must-have for you!
The app does not only include a live, zoomable sky map telling you what sky object you are looking at but provides you with loads of detailed extra information on stars, planets, deep sky objects, meteor showers, comets, asteroids, lunar and solar eclipses as well as detailed ephemeris of all included sky objects and an interactive top-down view of the Solar System. All that in just one app!
- Zoomable sky map showing stars, planets, asteroids, and more (above and below the horizon)
- Interactive top-down view of the Solar System
- Live mode (point device on sky and get information on what you see)
- Calendar showing detailed descriptions of celestial events
- Push celestial events to your phone's calendar and set a reminder alarm
- Rise, set, and transit times for any object
- Position of any object in the sky (altitude and direction)
- Twilight times, length of day
- Bright Star Catalog (~9000 stars) with detailed information
- More than 400 000 additional stars from the PPM Star Catalog (Android 3.1 or higher required)
- 2500 selected NGC objects (galaxies, clusters, ...)
- Messier Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Caldwell Catalog (110 objects) complete with images
- Hidden Treasures Catalog (109 objects) complete with images
- Meteor streams (begin, maximum, hourly rate, ...)
- Lunar and solar eclipses information
- Lunar librations, ascending node, maximum declination
- Bright comets (automatically selected according to the date)
- Dwarf planets: The five known dwarf planets
- Minor planets: bright, near Earth, trans-Neptune (more than 10000 in the database)
- Update database online: download up-to-date orbital elements of comets and minor planets
- Moon phases, the apparent view of the sun and planets
- Current image of the Sun and sunspot number
- Automatically generated visibility report for any object
- Simulation of light pollution
- Intuitive User Interface: quickly find what you are looking for
- Widget with rise & set times of the Sun and Moon
- Maintain your favorite locations in a list
- Automatic location determination from the mobile network or GPS
- Select a location from a built-in database or online via Google Maps
- 400 observatory locations
- Choose any time and date
- Detailed ephemeris, visibility information of all objects
- Dates of conjunctions between any object with planets or the Moon
- 3D-view of the Moon and the planets
- Accurate calculations for dates between 1900 and 2100
keywords: astronomy stars, telescope, planets, messier, live, augmented reality, sky view, minor planets, asteroids, dwarf planets, mercury, venus, earth, moon, mars, jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, ceres, vesta, juno, eros, transit, eclipse lunar, solar, sunspots, golden hour, blue hour, photography, great red spot, galaxies, cluster, nebulae, orion, meteor showers, milky way, perseids, shooting stars, ISON
Use UP Mobile to access your clickUP courses, stay-in-the-loop with the latest campus news, keep tabs on sports news and events, find buildings on Hatfield campus, look at photos, view the UP calendar, search for resources in the Library and have access to important phone numbers in the palm of your hand!
Maps: Search for Hatfield campus buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map, view pictures (if available), see their location relative to your own and zoom or pan across the map.
ClickUP: Get instant access to all of your clickUP courses content on the go. Check grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content and more.
Sports: View up-to-date news of UP sport news and events.
Events: Find and keep track of a wide range of the University of Pretoria academic and sport activities. Browse events by name, subject, date or location. Add events to your calendar.
News: Keep up to date with all the UP related news events on and off campus with news from a variety of sources.
Library: Easily find library resources including location and call number, and even see current availability.
Images: Browse or search images. View scenic pictures of the University of Pretoria campus and collections from the digital archive. Save images to your phone or save as a background.
Emergency: Get access to important numbers and information when you need them. Call to report an emergency as you have emergency services such as police and ambulance numbers in the palm of your hand.
Get Help: Get access to phone numbers, e-mail addresses and web information pages of various student services such as Faculty Student Administration and Client Services Centre.
Social: Follow the University of Pretoria on Facebook and on Twitter.
Videos: Watch the latest UP videos from our YouTube Channel
Email: Access your Tuks Gmail account
Athletics – Go Rams! Check news, schedules and scores for each and every one of your favorite teams.
Alerts - Information about what to do in an emergency. Includes weather advisory info.
Card - Add funds to your Campus Card to buy meals, make photocopies, purchase books, supplies and more. Even make guest deposits!Courses – Browse and search the course catalog. View class times, their locations and instructors.
Comp Labs - Find open computer workstations on campus.
Courses - Browse and search course catalog, vie class times, their locations, and instructors.
Dining - Order food from Common Thread Express
Directory – Search the public directory for faculty and staff. Send email, place a call and save contact information right to your phone’s address book.
Events – Find out what’s happening at Philadelphia University. Whether you need to refer to the academic calendar or browse student activities, detailed event information is available and can be saved to your personal calendar.
Images – Search, browse, download and share photos from Philadelphia University collections.
Labstats - View real-time usage maps and reports to find available computers on campus.
Laundry - Find open washing machines on campus.
Learn - access Blackboard Learn from the app springboard.
Library - Search the library catalog, find location of items in the stacks, or contact a reference librarian.
Map – Explore campus. Find out where you are and where you need to be. Learn about the buildings around you.
News – Get the latest headlines, “in the news” items, awards and announcements from PhilaU Today.
Security – Play it safe. Emergency telephone numbers are at your fingertips.
Tapestry - Browse thousands of swatches online from the University's historic textile collection
Transit - View shuttle routes and locations in real-time.
Videos – Watch video from our extensive library of student work, industry partnerships, athletics competitions, and numerous student, faculty and alumni events.
Web - Quick and convenient access to the mobile-friendly responsive Philadelphia University homepage
✓ My Messages: Access all your Messages that have not yet been acknowledged, and customize alert settings.
✓ Athletics: View up-to-date news, schedules, and scores
✓ Directory: Get in touch with anyone campus-wide, send an email and add that person directly to your phone's address book.
✓ Emergency: Access important numbers and information when you need them. Call to report an emergency or get information from the Curry College Information Hotline.
✓ Events: Find and keep track of a wide range of Curry College activities, from concerts and art exhibits to lectures.
✓ WMLN 91.5 FM: Tune in to live broadcasts from our campus station!
✓ Maps: View campus buildings on the map, see their email address and phone numbers
✓ Library: Find library resources including location and call number, and even see current availability.
✓ Videos: Access Curry College YouTube video content in one easy-to-view place.
✓ News: Keep up with all the happenings on and off campus with news from Curry College!
✓ Send Messages: Send messages to groups, individuals and communities.
✓ Dining Services: Access daily and weekly menu, and dining options in campus restaurants.
✓ Ellucian Banner Integration: Get complete access to Curry Web Information Systems (CWIS) on your mobile and access apps like Parking Permits, Grades, Student Registration, Course Assessments, Course Selection Guides, Curry Connect and more..
✓ Create favorites for one click access to preferred apps.
NEW for v1.22:
- General enhancements to user interface and layouts
- ‘Map’: Durham business locations included
- ‘Transit’ revisions, improvements & new features; a link to Google Transit added;
- ‘News’ now includes additional UNH resources
- ‘Social’ revised to feature searchable department directory
- ‘Events’ now features additional calendar feeds
Get UNH Wildcat news, schedules, scores, rosters, plus live & archived audio feeds.
2) Augmented Reality (iPhone only)
Location-based augmented reality module pulling data from UNH Maps plus information from Wikipedia.
3) Computer Labs
Real-time computer availability among labs across campus.
Search course catalogs for Durham and Manchester campuses. Courses can be exported individually or as PDF compilations.
10-day, search-enabled dining hall menu forecaster. Meals can be planned by menu item & then broken down by ingredient to yield a comprehensive nutritive analysis.
Searchable directories of employees and students, the latter requiring authorization. Entries can be added to the device's contact list, or ‘favorited’ for quick access.
Frequently updated list of campus events, broken down into categories.
8) Get Help
A quick-dial feature including a list of emergency or important phone numbers.
A link to the Blackboard Bb Learn application. Bb app must be installed on the device.
Comprehensive and searchable map of UNH Durham campus, including town of Durham businesses. Map locations are sorted by category; individual map markers include location information, and photos, when applicable.
List of top UNH News feeds, updated in real-time, including official news releases, UNH Today, Campus Journal & Student News.
Gallery of downloadable photos with captions. Social, app and cloud sharing features enabled.
13) Social Media
Comprehensive and searchable directory of UNH entities currently engaging audiences with one or more major social media channels.
Features real-time arrival predictions, route schedule listings, transit communications, and a map displaying bus locations & positions updated every 15 seconds. For each bus stop listing, upcoming arrival times are displayed if predictions are available. Bus stops can be bookmarked for quick access. “Stops Near Me” feature shows nearest stop locations with expandable radius.
Compilation of UNH video collections, compiled by channel, including television ads, athletics clips, campus life features, and #UNHSocial - a playlist of student-created videos.
16) Virtual Tour
A photo and video-based slideshow illustrating life at UNH.
17) Wildcat Link
All-in-one resource for student news and event guide. Also features a comprehensive directory of student organizations.
18) WUNH 91.3FM
Audio application live-streaming WUNH student radio. When available, current DJ name is displayed.
VCU Mobile gives you access to the latest information about Virginia Commonwealth University wherever you are. Search the VCU directory, campus maps, course catalog and more.
Find and bookmark courses, from the VCU Course Catalog. Tap to map the location or contact the professor. View the number of seats still available in a course.
Look up VCU students, faculty and staff, store contacts with a few taps, and use the e-mail or phone capabilities of your device to connect.
Search for buildings (and parking lots) on campus, and use GPS to find your location.
Read the latest news from various VCU departments.
Access VCU Emergency phone number including Fire, Police and Escort Service.
Search the VCU Library catalog by Title, Author and/or keywords.
Read the latest news, view the upcoming schedule or see who won last night’s game for each of VCU’s athletic teams.
Access your Blackboard courses and organizations.
9. Alumni - Connect with your alumni association for information about member benefits, events, volunteer opportunities and more.
10. Give Now - Make a gift to support any school or unit at VCU. Your generosity makes a difference.
11. Images - Check out cool pictures!
12. Dining - Get menus, Meal Exchange options, hours of operation and more for your favorite VCU Dining Services locations.
13. Training - Sign up for non-credit classes ranging from Information Technology to Human Resources.
14. RamRide - Get around campus more easily
15. Sites - Helpful sites to use
16. Schedule - Access student course schedules
17. Events - Find out what's going on around campus
18. RamSafe - Schedule pick up and drop-offs around campus
19. Videos - Access helpful videos
Mobile@SCU enables you to access SCU campus maps and information, the Library, your Blackboard Learn subjects as well as SCU iTunes and YouTube videos. You can also keep up-to-date with the latest campus news and find SCU staff contact details and emergency numbers, all on the go, directly from your mobile device.
Maps: Search campus buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map, see their location relative to your own.
Blackboard Learn: Get instant access to all of your Blackboard Learn™ course content on the go. Check grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content and more.
Directory: Get in touch with anyone campus-wide, and add that person directly to your phone's address book.
News: Keep up with all the happenings on and off campus with news from a variety of sources including the SCU Facebook, Twitter, International, Orientation and UniLife.
Pulse: is a mobile and web app for U (SCU students) to tell the University what you think - about any topic, any time, anywhere. It also allows students to share and see what others are saying/feeling/experiencing - good or bad.
Library: Easily access library resources including databases, catalogues, account information and news and events.
Videos: Access all of SCU YouTube video content in one easy-to-view place.
Transit: Link to information on how to travel to any SCU campus.
Get Help: Get access to important numbers and information when you need them. Call to report an emergency or get information from the SCU Emergency Information Hotline.
Contacts: Easy access to general SCU contact information.
Student Resource Links: Orientation Information; UniLIfe; SCU Gym+Pool; The Deck SCU Unibar.
A truly Sheridan cooperative effort, the apps have been a combined effort of many parts of the Sheridan Community including: Faculty of Applied Arts and Design, Faculty of Applied Science and Technology, Sheridan's Information Technology department, Sheridan Marketing Services and several talented Sheridan graduates. We will continue to develop, expand and improve the apps. If you would like to send us your suggestions, please submit your message via the Feedback app. We welcome your ideas.
Check how many people are in line at each coffee shop. This unique application displays a real-time cartoon image of the line-up at each coffee shop. The store fronts and characters are hand drawn by Sheridan grads. View information about each coffee shop such as store hours as well as information about each artist. Click the Refresh button to update the line count and look for the characters to change dynamically. Can you find the Bruin Bear?
Find your way around campus. Select a campus and click on a specific building to view the floor maps.
Use the Search Button to find specific rooms, or search by category or keyword to find classrooms, meetings rooms, food and other services on campus. The room will be pinpointed on the campus and floor maps under the destination tab.
Use the Compass Button to activate the "Where am I" feature. Your current location will be pinpointed on the map and periodically updated as you walk. Use this feature to help navigate from your current location to your destination.
Added feature on IOS devices: on the city map, get turn-by-turn spoken directions from your current location to any campus.
Access Sheridan's new on-line Learning and Teaching Environment (SLATE2).
Note: access to SLATE1 is not supported in this app as SLATE1 will be retired in the near future.
Read and join the discussion as Dr. Jeff Zabudsky shares his views on postsecondary education in Ontario.
IN THE NEWS
Read recent stories about Sheridan in the news.
Read about upcoming events at Sheridan.
Read information from the Office of the Registrar about MyAcademics, MyFinances, MyTimetable and MyPathways. Check this site often for important information about term start, fees, OSAP, timetables etc....
Tell us what you think of the mobile apps. Submit your comments or complaints as well as suggestions for future apps. If you have an iOS or Android phone that does not work well with Sheridan Mobile, let us know. We welcome your ideas and feedback.
Quick access to Sheridan emergency and non-emergency phone numbers and email addresses.
-Latest News and announcements
-Current and coming Events
-Contact numbers of departments and units
-Campus Map showing your current location and facilities nearby
-Campus photos in the Gallery
-Videos about CUHK
And much more…
If you have any feedback or questions, please email us at
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
CUHK Mobile為學生、教職員、校友及訪客提供本校的資料及最新消息。透過行動裝置開啟CUHK Mobile,就能夠隨時隨地獲得以下資訊:
Search campus buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map, see their location relative to your own.
Access class schedules, including times, locations, and instructors; map building locations or contact professors.
Easy access to FAU Self-Service, Owl Apps and much more.
Never miss a game! Check the schedules, scores, and keep up to date with your favorite FAU Owls teams!
Find faculty and staff, and get in touch instantly or store in your phone’s contacts.
Get to know more about what FAU has to offer and easily apply to FAU from your mobile device!
Browse a wide variety of events by day or by month, including performances, exhibits, lectures, and more from the FAU Events Calendar.
Find out the latest news on campus by browsing FAU Today news.
Quick access to helpful FAU numbers such as the university status line, FAU police, campus numbers and other common university departments.
Get direct access to FAU's online library materials and also shows what the Libraries have in print.
Update your Alumni Information, make a gift to the university, and more.
Browse and download images of FAU's beautiful campus, exciting events, and more!
Access FAU’s YouTube Channel. Watch videos on campus life, academics, research and more.
Access all your Blackboard Learn™ content on the go. Check your grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content and more.
Get tickets for FAU sporting events and other events held at the Stadium or the Burrow.
Know where the Owl Express Shuttle is at in the Boca Raton campus during its hours of operation.
Quick access to live streaming of Owl Radio, Owl TV videos & University Press news.
No final do aplicativo é apresentado o tempo gasto e o número de acertos da prova realizada.
Para críticas e sugestões acesse: http://www.facebook.com/SimuladoEscolaMobile
We have many more features planned.
The CPP Mobile app is the official app from Cal Poly Pomona. The app provides you with access to the latest information about Cal Poly Pomona wherever you are.
Use CPP Mobile to see your location on campus and locate buildings, view news, look-up class information, view campus events, follow Bronco Athletics, and more.
• Personalized layout — tap and hold an icon, then rearrange them in the order you prefer.
• Map — Search for buildings by building number or name, pinpoint them on the map and see your relative location
• Events — Check out listings from the campus master calendar including:
⁃ Academic Information
• News — News from PolyCentric.
• Athletics — Follow Bronco Athletics news, schedules, and scores.
• Library — Access to Library resources
• Courses — Access course schedule information including descriptions, times, and locations. Tap to see the location on the map.
• BlackBoard — Access the Blackboard app (separate free download/install required).
• iTunesU — Access Cal Poly Pomona iTunesU material.
• Video — See Cal Poly Pomona YouTube content.
• Express — Access the routes, stops, arrival times, and current locations of the Bronco Express shuttles.
• Emergency — Contact information for campus emergencies, University Police, and Student Health Services.
Headlines - Keep up with all the happenings on and off campus with news from a variety of sources including the ECU News Center and The East Carolinian.
Athletics - View up-to-date news, schedules and scores for your favorite ECU Pirate sports team.
Events - Find and keep track of a wide range of East Carolina University activities, from concerts and art exhibits to lectures and athletics. Browse events by name, subject, date or location.
Directory - Get in touch with anyone campus-wide and add that person directly to your phone's address book.
Courses - Browse and search courses for current and future terms, see course descriptions, times, locations and availability—even contact the instructor directly from within the app.
Learn - Get instant access to all of your Blackboard Learn™ course content on the go. Check grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content and more.
OneStop - Access ECU’s campus portal for grades, schedules, pay information and much more.
Library - Easily find library resources including location and call number, and even see current availability.
Search ECU - Search ECU’s website for information
Maps - Search campus buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map and see their location relative to your own.
InnerPirate - Stay connected with other students through ECU’s InnerPirateNetwork
ecuAlert - Get up-to-the-minute alerts from East Carolina University.
Videos - Access all of East Carolina University’s video content in one easy-to-view place.
Images - Browse or search numerous images. Check out scenic shots of the East Carolina University campus. Save images to your phone or save as a background to show your school pride.
- Home -- View any campus alerts, your saved schedule, campus weather, and upcoming dates!
- MTMail -- Check your MTSU email from your phone!
- Schedule -- Need to know what or where your next class is on the fly? Schedule will let you sign in and view your schedule as well as the grades you have for that semester, and you can even select Map It to navigate you to your class! You can also save your schedule so that you can view today's classes on your home screen.
- Map It! -- This feature will allow you to map buildings, the Raider Express bus routes (as well as real-time bus locations), color-coded parking lot overlays, and more, right on your mobile device!
- D2L Mobile -- Access to D2L's mobile features right from your mobile device!
- Calendar -- View upcoming dates input by the Registrar's office as well as the current semester's final exam schedule.
- Buildings -- View and search through a list of buildings on campus, giving you valuable information about what each building houses and offering the option to map the building for your convenience.
- Numbers -- View a list of commonly-needed campus phone numbers.
- People -- Need to find out your professor's email address or office location? The People feature will let you search MTSU for the person you're looking for and let you do things such as add them to your contacts, e-mail them, or even call them!
- Dining -- With the Dining feature, you can peruse all of the eateries available on campus, view their specials and hours of operation, and plot their location on the map.
- Course Lookup -- Need to build next semester's schedule or check out classes on the fly? The Course Lookup feature lets you view valuable information about the classes offered in a particular semester and "Favorite" a class for your convenience.
- Library -- View the library's online mobile site directly from the MTSU app! See information such as the book directory, the library hours of operation, where open computers are located in the library, and so on.
- News and Events -- Keep track of happenings around campus with News and Events feature. Also view the latest Sports news from around campus.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life -- Scroll through a list of fraternities and sororities and view upcoming FSL events with this feature.
- About -- Learn about the developers behind the MTSU Mobile app from this feature.
If you think of anything that can improve this application please let us know by posting a review or e-mailing us directly at email@example.com.
Thank you for downloading MTSU Mobile and enjoy!