Note: This app currently only works for the IOU degree section and for students who are already enrolled in courses this semester. To register and enroll with the IOU please visit http://www.islamiconlineuniversity.com/campus/
- access all content of courses you are currently enrolled in
- download PDFs, audio, and videos
- view PDFs within the app or open in your favorite PDF viewer
- multitask: let the audio lecture of the course play in the background, and continue to use your phone
- listen to audio lectures even with the app minimized.
- stream video files using an app like vlc media player or download them to your device
- access course forums
- view course progress, and take quizzes
- complete offline access; you can download the course material including videos, audios and PDFs to access them later.
- one click download: download all course content with one click
- view site news and your home page
- copy links for live sessions and paste them directly in to the wiziq app
Seeking authentic knowledge couldn't get any easier! With our new mobile app you can now study Islam wherever you go!
News – Catch up on all the latest research, innovations and institutional happenings at HKU at a glance.
Events – Look up event details of HKU activities, such as exhibitions, conferences, seminars and lectures.
Maps – Lost? Find your way around the University with these directions.
Libraries – Discover the Libraries’ resources, including locations, seat booking, databases, user circulation records, and more.
Student Life – Get answers to all your questions about university life, such as accommodation, financial assistance, special needs, counselling, student development programmes, career planning and placement, and much more.
Food – There are a wide range of catering outlets at HKU. Find out what they’re serving up here.
Timetable – Gets you to your class on time.
Emergency – Don’t panic! The numbers to call when there’s a problem on campus.
Shuttle Bus – Look up timetable information for HKU shuttle buses.
U-Vision – Watch HKU videos on the U-Vision Channel!
Staff Directory – Provide an easy way to search the office contact information of HKU staff.
Info Security – Provide timely alerts on current information security issues, as well as the latest phishing emails reported from HKU users. It helps you to aware of online dangers and to know the protective measures.
Learning Facilities – Provide communal facility opening hours and information on campus.
General Education – Provide most up-to-date information of inspiring programmes on a wide range of topics offered by the General Education Unit of The University of Hong Kong.
Service Suspension – The Service Suspension Notification icon will display messages related to service suspensions currently occurring on the HKU campuses. These service suspensions are either planned maintenance stoppages or unscheduled stoppages due to system or hardware failures.
Employment – Search for job vacancies in HKU.
Moodle – The centrally managed Learning Management System (LMS) in HKU. Users can use Moodle in HKU App to support their teaching and learning activities through different functions and interactive activities, including Assignments, News Forums, Discussion Forums, Choice, Feedback, Quiz, Wiki, and communicate among users.