This 'Hangeul (Korean Alphabet)' application enables foreign learners without experience of the Korean language to easily comprehend the sounds and shapes of Korean consonants and vowels. It consists of various educational activities that teach Korean pronunciation and writing, so learners can master the sounds and shapes of Hangeul (Korean alphabet) via a smart device anywhere in the world.
The overall composition is geared towards boosting a step-wise learning of the pronunciation and the stroke order for writing Korean consonants and vowels. The stroke order is numbered for learners to easily understand and follow it.
Learners can master the shapes of Korean letters while directly writing them onto their smart device.
As for vowels, you can check a native speaker's mouth shape through video footage.
This application's voice-recording function leads you to directly record and check your pronunciation, and repetitive recording is also possible. In the recording section, you can compare your pronunciation with that of native speakers.
In each learning unit, you can test your performance through the practice function.
This application is available in English, Japanese, and Chinese.
* Introduction to SNU Language Education Institute
Do you want to learn Korean?
Located at the SNU campus, the Language Education Institute (LEI) is a specialized institution for language education that offers a wide range of Korean language courses. Language education experts with at least a master's degree do their best to improve the Korean proficiency of learners through systematic instruction.
The Regular Program consists of four semesters–spring, summer, autumn, and winter–and each 10-week semester features four hours of daily classes from Monday to Friday. The LEI runs an evening class on Monday and Thursday for workers and university students who cannot take daytime classes, as well as both 3-week and 5-week short-term courses for those students planning to study during the vacation.
For further information, please contact us via the homepage below, e-mail, or telephone:
- Homepage: http://lei.snu.ac.kr/klec
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +82-2-880-5488, 8570
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/snuklec
• Learn programming ( Linux, Python, Java, C+ , Scratch & more) from Harvard & MIT professors.
• Take college classes in Business, Statistics, Nutrition, Health, AI, Big Data, Cybersecurity, & Robotics.
• Prep for AP biology, physics & math exams.
• Get training & tutorials in Entrepreneurship & Leadership
• Expand your mind with classes on Happiness & Alien Worlds.
• Sign up online at edX.org and then use this mobile companion app to watch free video lectures on the go.
• Stream class videos via Wi-Fi or cellular connection
• Download videos to watch anytime
• View course announcements and handouts
• Follow along course videos with closed captions
• Education and tutorials on your schedule
edX is non profit offering Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) to students, teachers, homeschoolers, high school students preparing for college, anyone looking to improve skills for professional and continuing education. Anyone who wants a free education & loves learning will enjoy watching classes and tutorials in this free learning app.
Get mobile access to over 300 courses in subjects like:
Business and Management
English Composition and Language
High School Math
Programming (Python, Linux, Java)
Preparation for AP Exams
"Learning on the go! Beautiful design, clean, easy to use. The ability to download lectures and view offline is just great if you want to study during a commute. I really enjoyed this app and the effort that was put into making it. This works smoothly and seamlessly as compare to other online course apps I have tried. Flawless experience across platform."
-(Vishal G.) ★★★★★
There are more than 60 edX courses available on the edX mobile app, with more being added each day.
Courses available on the edX app:
• Harvard University – Introduction to Computer Science
• Boston University – Preparing for the AP* Physics1 Exam
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 101: Who is your customer?
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 102: What can you do for your customer?
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam Part 2: Populations
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 2: Electricity and Magnetism
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – The Road to Selective College Admissions
• McGill University – Natural Disasters
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 3: Evolution and Diversity
• School Yourself – Introduction to Algebra
• School Yourself – Introduction to Geometry
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – Advanced Spanish Language and Culture
• California Institute of Technology – Pricing Options with Mathematical Models
• Georgetown University – Preparing for the AP* Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Exam
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Part 1
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Chemistry Exam – Part 1
• Weston High School – On-Ramp to AP* Physics C: Mechanics
• Delft University of Technology – Pre-University Calculus
• UC Berkeley – The Beauty and Joy of Computing (CS Principles), Part 1
• UC Berkeley – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Level Up! Part 1
• Boston University – Alien Worlds: The Science of Exoplanet Discovery and Characterization
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 2: Genetics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 3: Optics and Modern Physics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam – Part 3: Pollution and Resources
• MIT – Circuits and Electronics
• Delft University of Technology – Solar Energy
• MIT – A Global History of Architecture – Part 1
✚ Perfect for helping kids to develop logical thinking and learn simple words.
✚ With 5 difficulty levels to choose from, this educational game for kids will never get old!
✚ Animation and encouraging feedback makes solving puzzles an enjoyable and rewarding experience for kids.
✚ Play Farm Jigsaw Puzzles 123 in more languages! Kids will have fun learning new words in different languages including: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Swedish, Chinese Mandarin and Italian.
★ Top 5 educational apps for toddler - Bright Hub ★
This fun and educational puzzle app was developed to suit the tastes and learning abilities of young children from ages 1 to 6. Kids will start with simple 2-piece puzzles (great for the little ones!) and gradually move up the levels to master the 16-piece puzzles.
When one puzzle is completed, the name of the animals will be spelled on the screen and read out loud. Watch the entire scene come to life with color when all the puzzles are completed. Cute pictures and playful animations are sure to make this puzzle game a favourite pastime for kids.
Farm Jigsaw Puzzles 123 Featuring:
✔ 7 beautiful farm scenes
✔ 45 animal puzzles to be solved
✔ 5 difficulty levels, ranging from 2 piece puzzles to 16 piece puzzles
✔ Easy to use interface specifically designed for kids aged 2 to 6 years old.
✔ Light and cheerful music suitable for kids, and interactive animation for even more puzzle fun.
✔ A hint on/off feature to provide optional assistance especially for young kids.
✔ More scenes and puzzles coming soon to new versions.
OCEAN JIGSAW PUZZLES 123 & TRANSPORT JIGSAW PUZZLES 123
Ocean Jigsaw Puzzle 123 and Transport Jigsaw Puzzles 123 is a sequel to the best selling Farm Jigsaw Puzzles 123, also available on the Google Play Store.
- Search any word/phrase in DIVII’s massive database
- Enjoy video examples to understand the correct usage of a word/phrase searched
- Tap on any subtitled text to see its meaning along with video examples
- Stay updated and enjoy the wide range of news and entertainment videos
- Enhance your knowledge through customized vocabulary lists for competitive tests like IELTS, GRE, TOEIC, SAT and TOEFL as well as for business vocabulary, and everyday conversations
- Save and organize your searches in curated Notebook folders
- View and manage your search queries in History
- Scribble your thoughts in Note while checking meanings of a word/phrase
- Change the English dictionary language as per your preference from the multi-lingual options
- View word lists in flashcard mode for an enhanced experience
- Rectify and update yourself with the advanced audio pronunciation guide
To get the most out of DIVII: English Video Dictionary, download and enjoy it now on your smartphone. For more information, visit:
Algoid is an educational app that uses a simple but complete language called Algoid Language (AL) to teach programming.
Kids, teenagers and adults interested in learning computer programming.
★★★ Algoid makes learning to program simple and fun!
Remember the Logo programming language? The friendly turtle/robot that introduces the basics of programming step by step?
Algoid is based on the same idea that is visual feedback loop − Write code, run, debug, and watch the turtle drawing the result.
★★★ Algoid goes further. It includes a real-time debugger (the first and so far the only one on Android), a step-by-step execution mode, and scope explorer for better understanding.
What’s more, you can hide the turtle and write code for your own video games.
In short, Algoid can turn your Android device into a real programming workstation dedicated to self-learning and at the same time it makes learning fun.
Algoid has all the tools you need to become a programmer, whether you are a kid, a teenager or an adult.
The goal of Algoid is to enable everyone to learn how to code.
---- Highlights ----
Feature-rich Integrated Development Environment (IDE):
★ Syntax highlighting
★ Debugger with breakpoints (interrupt operation and debug)
★ Step-by-step execution mode
★ Real-time scope explorer
★ Auto-completion of code
★ Syntax error handling
★ Unlimited Undo and Redo
★ User interface optimized for small screens
Algoid also provides a documentation platform with Tutorials and an Online Forum.
---- What Algoid is not----
Algoid does not run through Scripting Layer for Android (SL4A). Instead, it integrates its own formal language parser. This choice was made to facilitate the integration of debugger, step-by-step execution mode, and scope explorer.
Algoid Language (AL), although it draws inspiration from Java, is not Java, but its interpreter and runtime are both written in Java.
Algoid is not a compiler, but a scripting language interpreter.
- A new quick and easy way to read MMLS, simply swipe left and right to view announcements of different subjects
- Native performance and animations
- Full HTTPS encryption, all data is securely sent and retrieved from the web server
- One click(tap?) download for your lecture notes and tutorials
- Sync and notifications on new announcements
- Proper attachment support
- Beautiful material design inspired layouts
This app is not by Multimedia University nor is it officially supported by Multimedia University
The app is provided as is and the author is not responsible for any problems as a result of the use of this program.
To ensure data parsing smoothness from the official servers, your password and username is sent to our servers. However, we will do not and will never store any user info including ID and passwords on our server. This program is open source is the source code may be inspected at https://github.com/HiiYL/MMU-Hub for the app and https://github.com/HiiYL/MMU-API-Unofficial for the web server.
Copyright of materials and information for bulletin and MMLS belongs to Multimedia University
- Shaun Goh for the logo
If you are looking at Industrial Engineering as a career or are already an Industrial Engineer then this App is for you.
There's two Job opportunity feeds, Facebook, Twitter feed, blog, access to the Institute of Industrial Engineers and much more. There are two Feeds supplying some excellent educational videos as well.
All the information is dynamic and therefore continually updated to enable you to stay right up to date with movements in the industry.
Don't trawl the internet trying to pull all this great information together when you can download this app and have everything in one spot and at your finger tips day or night.
Just download the app and start enjoying everything it has to offer today. There's no email sign up just enjoy the great experience this app can bring to you.
This handy app also gives you access to all the local news and events in your area.
★ Theme 1 : Shapes Songs
★ Theme 2 : ABC Songs for Kids
★ Theme 3 : Numbers Songs for Kids
★ Theme 4 : Nursery Rhymes for kids
★ Theme 5 : Colors Songs for Kids
★ Theme 6 : Top Sing-Along Favorites for Kids
Baby Learning (US English) help your babies learn about
★ Fruits & Vegetables
★ Body parts
★ Home / House
★ Music Instruments
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload any videos to YouTube. This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos to make it convenient for kids, to watch videos without browsing in YouTube. If you are the copyright owner of any media that is in an application , and do not wish to be published . Please send an Contact us We will be happy to remove them without any condition
SAM has been developed by a university team of psychologists, computer scientists and student users. Established methods of self-help have been combined with high standards of usability to provide an engaging, flexible, and practical resource.
The key features of SAM are:
• Clearly laid out menus
• User guidance
• External links
• Self-monitoring of anxiety with graphical display
• 25 self-help options covering: Information about anxiety, Thinking and anxiety, Physical relaxation, Mental relaxation, Health and Anxiety
• Guidance on putting self-help into practice
• Closed social network of SAM users
The content of SAM is presented in various media formats in order to support users in learning about anxiety and practicing self-help. Although not text-heavy, users will need to study the guidance to get the best out of SAM. Users are encouraged to build their own Anxiety Toolkit of SAM resources that they find helpful and to draw on this for regular practice in managing situations that are associated with anxiety.
SAM may be used with or without the support of a registered health practitioner but you may wish to consult with your local health or well-being practitioner if you are uncertain about using SAM.