This app is the only way to improve your foreign language vocabulary using your own native language
Are you tired when your Language-App makes you learn words which you would never use in your life?
Do you want to have the flexibility to specify your mother language while translating your vocabulary?
Do you want a comfortable widget to ask you your vocabulary and keep you busy as you travel?
The MyWords will do all that for you and much more!!!
MyWords App is your best helper when you are attending a language course.
With it you can save new words that you learned in the lecture and have them always with you. With MyWords App you also have a comfortable widget, which will stay at your home window and keep asking you your vocabulary. It uses smart algorithm and ask you the words that you don't know more often. MyWords has really simple interface, so its really easy to use it! MyWords also supports text to speech for German,English and Spanish languages, so you can hear the words and learn the pronunciation.
MyWords App gives you complete flexibility. No more too complicated words, that do not correspond to your current language level. Add only those words, that you reallyneed to learn and update your vocabulary with time!
MyWords also gives you the flexibility to specify your native language, while working on your vacabluary. So no more "English" as forced native language!
- customized vocabulary: enter only the word that are important to you!
- a lot of options how to check your vocabulary:
- filter separately nouns, adjectives, verbs and etc. or whole phrases
- mix them in any combination you want
- integrated Google Translator feature allows you to translate the word into your native language.
- constantly updating stats of your progress.
- comfortable and easy to use homescreen-widget which will stay on your home window and test your vocabulary.
- smart algorithm which asks you the words which you don’t know yet more often
- text to speech support, so MyWords can also teach you correct pronunciation
- quick and comfortable word search
- Russian, English, German, Turkish, Spanish and Chinese languages are supported
Keywords : notebook, lexicon, glossary, words, vocabulary, index, indexed notebook, note, sentence, learn language, repertoire, A-Z, binder, people, repertoire, book, English, German, Russian, Turkish,Spanish,Chinese word, school, index, language, sentence, English, phone, author, example, favourite, wordbook, learn vocabulary, book, exam, test, translator
The core idea of the application is to provide students with tools for recording a lesson’s most significant tasks in a series of multimedia notes - audio, video, graphic, and textual. The notes are displayed contextually within the music page as seen in the screenshots.
Presenting the lesson’s notes within the music text offers several advantages:
• All tasks are seen upfront thus allowing the student to plan a practice session
• The relevancy of each task to a specific music selection is intuitively clear
• The subject of each task is conveyed instantly by the note’s label
• Furthermore, the audio, video, and text note markers act as interactive links to respective recordings allowing for instant and selective playback
Taking notes during a lesson has been designed to be as instant and simple as possible; in other words, minimally-disruptive to a lesson’s flow.
As a result, initiating a recording of an Audio or Video Note, placing a Cue Note, or drawing a Graphic Note literally takes a few seconds and does not require any special skills.
The notes are retained and can be accessed later by lesson date and specific music page.
‘Music Lesson Noter’ is a feature-rich application. To help explore its features in an easy and engaging way, the application comes with a precompiled ready-to-use sample project that allows the user:
• To playback pre-recorded Audio and Video Notes as well as to record new ones
• To assess the usefulness of supplied Cue Notes and to create custom ones
• To draw graphic notes in ‘free-hand’ and patterned modes
• To edit/delete/export the contents to a desktop/laptop computer
• To create text and audio entries in the LogBook
The free version of the application comes fully functional – every single feature is enabled. This allows creation of projects, lessons, and notes that can be edited, saved, exported, or deleted without any time constraints.
The only limitations of a free version are:
1. The free version allows working on one piece of music - a project - at a time. Should the need for another project arise, the current project can always be replaced with a new one.
2. A single project cannot exceed 3 music pages. Regarding this limitation it is worth noting that standard teaching and concert repertoire includes numerous compositions that do not exceed this limit: for example, etudes, concert miniatures, songs, arias, etc. Working on such pieces in the free version should be perfectly adequate.
While the free version provides ample opportunities for effective usage, students who work on an extensive repertoire and are interested in retaining notes from multiple concurrent projects would benefit significantly from upgrading to the application’s ‘Pro’ version.
There are two options for upgrading:
• A monthly subscription that allows for an unlimited number of concurrent projects with an unlimited number of pages. Should you cancel the subscription, all previously created projects/notes remain accessible (i.e. you can use them for practicing), but you won’t be able to add new notes to those projects. And as the application reverts to its Introductory mode, the user will be able to create a new introductory-level project (one at a time with no more than 3 pages).
• Another option is purchasing a license, which lifts all limitations and has no expiration.
Upgrading can be done at any stage and is instant and seamless, i.e. all previously saved contents are integrated automatically.
A comprehensive feature description and support for ‘Music Lesson Noter’, including video demonstrations, can be found online at http://vibrant-strings-studio.com/lesson-noter