• Designed with child in mind, easy to use, self-explanatory.
• BEST educational app for kids that you will find on the PlayStore
• Many 5 star reviews for our previous educational learning game – ‘What’s inside a computer’
• The child will want to be become an ‘automotive engineer’ after using this app.
Has your child ever wanted to look inside the car parked in a garage or outside your house and find out how the mechanics of the car works? Or ever been to a car garage with you? And in the garage wanted to look at various car parts and offered help to fix the car?
Rookies Car Mechanic learning game is exactly what it says on the tin, it makes your child learn about various parts of the car, such as bonnet, battery, coolant, radiator, engine, air filter, boot, headlights, windscreen, wing mirror, indicator, wheels,sunroof, fuel tank, exhaust, chassis and bumper.
Once the child has completed learning various car parts, a child will be able to assemble a car interactively. Grownups and kids alike can learn interactively from Rookies Car Mechanic learning game
Kids love to be rewarded, we present a certificate to a child after they have completed all the challenge and the parts of this learning game, kids will love the certificate , this can be printed so they can feel the achievement.
We created this learning game app so kids can learn about cars and can fix and assemble and develop interest in the engineering subjects which could lead to a career in automotive subjects.
One of our aims to in subconsciously allow kids to have a career option! Yes we like to plan ahead!
Lot of cues and virtual teacher for guidance.
• No in-app purchases
• No adverts
• Various car parts, many activities, quizzes and a certificate.
• Virtually fix and assemble a car in the cargarage.
• Bonnet – virtually look inside the bonnet and learn about various car parts inside bonnet.
• Battery - learn about car battery in the car bonnet.
• Coolant – learn about coolant in the car bonnet.
• Radiator – learn about radiator in the car bonnet.
• Engine – learn about engine in the car bonnet.
• Headlights - switch headlights on and off virtually.
• Windscreen - Lather the windscreen that the child will love, and finally wash the windscreen.
• Car Boot – open the car boot and virtually and place the luggage in the car boot.
• Wing mirror – close and open the wing mirror virtually.
• Indicator – virtually operate the indicator.
• Wheels – virtually change the wheels and choose from different set of wheels.
• Sunroof – virtually open and close the sunroof.
• Fuel tank – virtually fill the fuel tank and watch the needle go up.
• Exhaust – virtually accelerate and notice harmful gases coming out of exhaust.
• Chassis – fit various car parts on the car chassis virtually.
• We develop educational apps for the wide audience, our first few apps are focus at kids.
• We think teaching various subjects (without teaching) is the best way for kids to learn, kids feel great and we think ‘careers’ eventually from all angles but obviously at their age they don’t understand careers but we want to give them option early.
• We do it safely and want kids to enjoy our apps without any hassle of in-app purchases and advertising.