Blackboard Transact Mobile eAccounts application provides quick and easy access to the most popular features of Blackboard Transact eAccounts. Users affiliated with participating institutions can securely manage local campus stored value accounts and ID card status directly through the app. In addition, if enabled, the application can be used as an ID credential to process transactions at NFC capable terminals. Please contact your campus ID card office to verify Bb Transact is supported. A list of campuses currently using Blackboard eAccounts supporting this application is available at http://bbbb.blackboard.com/mobile.
Key Features & Benefits:
• View current account balances
• View recent transactions by account
• Make real-time deposits to your account using a previously-saved payment method
• Deactivate a lost or stolen ID card
• Activate found card
• Change PIN
• Ability to use an NFC capable phone as an ID card for transactions if permitted by institution
• Institution must subscribe to the Blackboard Transact eAccounts service (consult your campus card office to determine status)
• Institution administrator must enable mobile features to enable access to users. Feature availability may vary by institution.
• WiFi or data plan for Internet access is required
• NFC capability is required of device for mobile credential feature
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://bbbb.blackboard.com/mobile