If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, you can join web conferencing sessions right from your Android device.
NOTE: This app must be enabled by your institution to function and is free for you to download.
To find out if Blackboard Collaborate Mobile is available at your institution check in with your helpdesk or IT department.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can join a live web conference for online classes, meetings, one-on-one tutoring, group projects, office hours, and much more.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can:
• View whiteboard content, including images, presentations and annotations
• View shared applications and desktops
• Communicate with moderators and other participants via text chat and two-way audio
• Respond to yes/no and multiple-choice polling questions
• Raise their virtual hand for questions or comments
• Use emotions to indicate laughter, confusion, or approval
• View the names, polling responses, and emotions of other session members
• Participate in breakout room sessions
To attend sessions via Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, your institution must have a hosted enterprise Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing license version 12 or higher. Check with your helpdesk or technology department for more details
Now engaging and convenient access to your web conferencing sessions can be as mobile as you are.
Enhance your digital UA experience with immediate, one-stop access to all things UA.
Need to navigate campus, see class availability and location, or catch the next CatTran? Want to check UA Wildcats sports scores, class schedules at the Rec Center, or your CatMail with a simple touch? The Arizona Mobile app integrates the entire UA experience into a streamlined, limitless interface. Features include:
Navigation and Transportation
• CatTran shuttle routes and times
• Schedule of classes
• UAccess student
• Athletics news and scores
• Daily Wildcat
• Campus Rec
• Campus Health
Food, Shopping, and Entertainment
• UA BookStore
• Meal Plans
• Social Media
• UA Savvy
Email and Directories
• Phonebook and campus directory
• Emergency contacts
Alumni and Giving
• Arizona Now
• UA Alumni
Wildcats around the world, stay up to date with features like event calendars and video tours that make you feel like you’re on campus.
Blackboard Math™: Fractions is the latest offering in our series of academically rigorous, foundational math apps. It contains all the features that make the Blackboard Math apps suite a truly unique and enriching learning resource:
* write on the touchscreen to work out answers
* capture work for later review with parents and teachers
* instantaneous feedback and prompt for second-tries to wrong answers
* practices for both conceptual understanding and arithmetic skills
* computer-adaptive problem generator
* Basic arithmetic for all four operators
* Fraction Identification - Early learners practice placing fractions on a number line.
* Simplification and Conversions - Middle learners simplify and convert between mixed numbers and improper fractions
* Least Common Multiples - Advanced learners hone their proficiency for better addition and subtraction
Daily practice with Blackboard Math will sharpen your student's skills and give them the number sense and confidence to excel in math.
No Ads. Ever. If you appreciate our apps, please upgrade to the paid version.
Prospective students may wish to visit our website for information about studying at Kingston University www.kingston.ac.uk.
* Course timetables
* LRC search catalogue, renew and reserve books, opening times
* Bus timetable, routes and a real time bus tracker
* Blackboard access to course announcements, events and content
* Campus maps
Blackboard Math™ uses the entire touch-screen as a virtual slate for children to solve math problems longhand.
It is not another cell phone app with scaled up graphics to fill-in a larger display. It is not another arcade-style game with distracting graphics, and limited to simple mental math and multiple-choice answers. It won’t indulge a short attention-span or exacerbate ADHD tendencies. Rather, it is a modern take on the traditional method of learning math: careful practice and working out problems longhand.
Blackboard Math follows the adage, “if you want to remember something write it down.” Blackboard Math has students writing down their work as they go about solving complex, multi-digit arithmetic problems longhand.
The benefits of solving math problems longhand are multifold:
* Improves learning by involving the fine motor control centers of the brain
* Exercises the full range of steps required to solve arithmetic problems
* Makes complicated problems more solvable
* Rewards focus, care, and contentiousness, over rapid-fire answers and guess-work
* Promotes attention-span
* Creates a written record to review potential sources of repeat mistakes
Additionally, Blackboard Math saves students’ work so parents can review it later. Parents are free to be coaches and mentors, while the app itself does the rote work of generating problems and grading answers. Also, Blackboard Math tracks how long and how often your child uses the app. Parents can be assured their child is making an effort on their math practice.
*** Internet connection permission is for the RSS feed. No data is uploaded from your device. ***