If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, you can join web conferencing sessions right from your Android device.
NOTE: This app must be enabled by your institution to function and is free for you to download.
To find out if Blackboard Collaborate Mobile is available at your institution check in with your helpdesk or IT department.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can join a live web conference for online classes, meetings, one-on-one tutoring, group projects, office hours, and much more.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can:
• View whiteboard content, including images, presentations and annotations
• View shared applications and desktops
• Communicate with moderators and other participants via text chat and two-way audio
• Respond to yes/no and multiple-choice polling questions
• Raise their virtual hand for questions or comments
• Use emotions to indicate laughter, confusion, or approval
• View the names, polling responses, and emotions of other session members
• Participate in breakout room sessions
To attend sessions via Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, your institution must have a hosted enterprise Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing license version 12 or higher. Check with your helpdesk or technology department for more details
Now engaging and convenient access to your web conferencing sessions can be as mobile as you are.
Blackboard Math™: Fractions is the latest offering in our series of academically rigorous, foundational math apps. It contains all the features that make the Blackboard Math apps suite a truly unique and enriching learning resource:
* write on the touchscreen to work out answers
* capture work for later review with parents and teachers
* instantaneous feedback and prompt for second-tries to wrong answers
* practices for both conceptual understanding and arithmetic skills
* computer-adaptive problem generator
* Basic arithmetic for all four operators
* Fraction Identification - Early learners practice placing fractions on a number line.
* Simplification and Conversions - Middle learners simplify and convert between mixed numbers and improper fractions
* Least Common Multiples - Advanced learners hone their proficiency for better addition and subtraction
Daily practice with Blackboard Math will sharpen your student's skills and give them the number sense and confidence to excel in math.
No Ads. Ever. If you appreciate our apps, please upgrade to the paid version.
Prospective students may wish to visit our website for information about studying at Kingston University www.kingston.ac.uk.
* Course timetables
* LRC search catalogue, renew and reserve books, opening times
* Bus timetable, routes and a real time bus tracker
* Blackboard access to course announcements, events and content
* Campus maps
With the iPrinceton mobile app get on-the-go access to everything Princeton, such as:
Real-time shuttle information
The campus map
The library catalog
Sports schedules and scores
Let your child has fun!
VCU Mobile gives you access to the latest information about Virginia Commonwealth University wherever you are. Search the VCU directory, campus maps, course catalog and more.
Find and bookmark courses, from the VCU Course Catalog. Tap to map the location or contact the professor. View the number of seats still available in a course.
Look up VCU students, faculty and staff, store contacts with a few taps, and use the e-mail or phone capabilities of your device to connect.
Search for buildings (and parking lots) on campus, and use GPS to find your location.
Read the latest news from various VCU departments.
Access VCU Emergency phone number including Fire, Police and Escort Service.
Search the VCU Library catalog by Title, Author and/or keywords.
Read the latest news, view the upcoming schedule or see who won last night’s game for each of VCU’s athletic teams.
Access your Blackboard courses and organizations.
9. Alumni - Connect with your alumni association for information about member benefits, events, volunteer opportunities and more.
10. Give Now - Make a gift to support any school or unit at VCU. Your generosity makes a difference.
11. Images - Check out cool pictures!
12. Dining - Get menus, Meal Exchange options, hours of operation and more for your favorite VCU Dining Services locations.
13. Training - Sign up for non-credit classes ranging from Information Technology to Human Resources.
14. RamRide - Get around campus more easily
15. Sites - Helpful sites to use
16. Schedule - Access student course schedules
17. Events - Find out what's going on around campus
18. RamSafe - Schedule pick up and drop-offs around campus
19. Videos - Access helpful videos