If your school licenses Blackboard Mobile Learn, you'll be able to use the app for free. If not, you will need to purchase lifetime access for just $1.99.
Need Help? Contact us with your questions either inside the app by tapping "Help" at the bottom of the Course/Organization List, or by selecting "App Support" below – we're here to help!
With Blackboard Mobile Learn, you can:
-Receive push notifications of course activity
-Post to Discussions
-Attach files from Dropbox
-Read Announcements (instructors can post Announcements)
-View Content (instructors can post Content Items)
-Create and comment on Blogs and Journals posts
-Take mobile-friendly tests
…and lots more. We won’t ruin the surprises – just download the app, enter your institution's name, and log in with your existing Blackboard username and password.
*Grade Center functionality for instructors is not currently supported, but is planned for a future release.
NOTE: Mobile Learn functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard Mobile cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences a server outage. Although we work with your institution to best configure Mobile Learn, sometimes it requires the help of users like you to ensure the best possible app experience. Whenever you experience a problem, we encourage you to reach out through our in-app "Help" option or your school's help desk.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms
For an explanation of the permissions this app requests, check http://goo.gl/QH6nK
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, you can join web conferencing sessions right from your Android device.
NOTE: This app must be enabled by your institution to function and is free for you to download.
To find out if Blackboard Collaborate Mobile is available at your institution check in with your helpdesk or IT department.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can join a live web conference for online classes, meetings, one-on-one tutoring, group projects, office hours, and much more.
With Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, participants can:
• View whiteboard content, including images, presentations and annotations
• View shared applications and desktops
• Communicate with moderators and other participants via text chat and two-way audio
• Respond to yes/no and multiple-choice polling questions
• Raise their virtual hand for questions or comments
• Use emotions to indicate laughter, confusion, or approval
• View the names, polling responses, and emotions of other session members
• Participate in breakout room sessions
To attend sessions via Blackboard Collaborate Mobile, your institution must have a hosted enterprise Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing license version 12 or higher. Check with your helpdesk or technology department for more details
Now engaging and convenient access to your web conferencing sessions can be as mobile as you are.
VCU Mobile gives you access to the latest information about Virginia Commonwealth University wherever you are. Search the VCU directory, campus maps, course catalog and more.
Find and bookmark courses, from the VCU Course Catalog. Tap to map the location or contact the professor. View the number of seats still available in a course.
Look up VCU students, faculty and staff, store contacts with a few taps, and use the e-mail or phone capabilities of your device to connect.
Search for buildings (and parking lots) on campus, and use GPS to find your location.
Read the latest news from various VCU departments.
Access VCU Emergency phone number including Fire, Police and Escort Service.
Search the VCU Library catalog by Title, Author and/or keywords.
Read the latest news, view the upcoming schedule or see who won last night’s game for each of VCU’s athletic teams.
Access your Blackboard courses and organizations.
9. Alumni - Connect with your alumni association for information about member benefits, events, volunteer opportunities and more.
10. Give Now - Make a gift to support any school or unit at VCU. Your generosity makes a difference.
11. Images - Check out cool pictures!
12. Dining - Get menus, Meal Exchange options, hours of operation and more for your favorite VCU Dining Services locations.
13. Training - Sign up for non-credit classes ranging from Information Technology to Human Resources.
14. RamRide - Get around campus more easily
15. Sites - Helpful sites to use
16. Schedule - Access student course schedules
17. Events - Find out what's going on around campus
18. RamSafe - Schedule pick up and drop-offs around campus
19. Videos - Access helpful videos
Stoplight Census- Red busiest, green least busy
Searchable list of rooms and areas
Detailed information about population of each room
100% created by students of the Ball State Digital Corps
- See upcoming events
- Get updates via push notifications
- Get directions to campuses
- Connect through social media
- Learn about Co-Lin
- and much more!
Tidewater Community College
Virginia Beach Campus
Blackboard Math™ uses the entire touch-screen as a virtual slate for children to solve math problems longhand.
It is not another cell phone app with scaled up graphics to fill-in a larger display. It is not another arcade-style game with distracting graphics, and limited to simple mental math and multiple-choice answers. It won’t indulge a short attention-span or exacerbate ADHD tendencies. Rather, it is a modern take on the traditional method of learning math: careful practice and working out problems longhand.
Blackboard Math follows the adage, “if you want to remember something write it down.” Blackboard Math has students writing down their work as they go about solving complex, multi-digit arithmetic problems longhand.
The benefits of solving math problems longhand are multifold:
* Improves learning by involving the fine motor control centers of the brain
* Exercises the full range of steps required to solve arithmetic problems
* Makes complicated problems more solvable
* Rewards focus, care, and contentiousness, over rapid-fire answers and guess-work
* Promotes attention-span
* Creates a written record to review potential sources of repeat mistakes
Additionally, Blackboard Math saves students’ work so parents can review it later. Parents are free to be coaches and mentors, while the app itself does the rote work of generating problems and grading answers. Also, Blackboard Math tracks how long and how often your child uses the app. Parents can be assured their child is making an effort on their math practice.
*** Internet connection permission is for the RSS feed. No data is uploaded from your device. ***
Maps - Find out where our campuses are and get information on services at those campuses.
Learn – Get instant access to all of your Blackboard Learn™ content on the go. Check grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content, and more.
Directory - Search the public directory for faculty, staff and administrators. Send an email, place a call and save contact information right to your phone’s address book.
Library - Find out where the you can check out library books at our campus libraries.
News - Stay up to date with The Latest News, Media Releases and spotlights where Seneca is in the News.
Social Media - Access Seneca's social media feeds on Facebook, Twitter and videos on YouTube.
With Bb Student, you can:
• View updates quickly to your courses and course content
• Access a course outline for each of your courses
• View the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and .PDF content from your courses
• View course, assignment, and test grades
• …And more features to come throughout 2015
As with all Lab projects from Blackboard, we are looking for your feedback as we build out the features of this application, so look for the Feedback/Help button within the application to provide us your input. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Blackboard, or Bb Student, is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
As we progress with our updates through 2015, Bb Student just may become your go-to app for all things course-related!
NOTE: Bb Student functions as a collaborative tool between our app software and your institution’s server. Blackboard cannot guarantee that the content created by instructors or other users will be compatible with this app. Access must be enabled by your institution. Features and functionality may at times be limited if your institution has not updated the appropriate software or experiences server outages.
Downloading or using this app indicates consent to the terms and privacy information at http://blackboardmobile.com/mlterms.
*Blackboard Labs is a place for exploring new ideas – and making them accessible, simple and transparent while we evaluate and/or improve on the concept. Thanks for being with us “under the hood” as Blackboard re-imagines education.
Version 9.5.6 includes:
• Blackboard - Log in to your Blackboard courses, access all your course materials, and engage in discussions with your class
• Email - Access your University email account
• My Schedule - Access your student timetable via Google calendars
• Library - Access the Library Catalogue, subject guides, referencing help and search
• Where is... - Find cafes, sports facilities, free PCs, cash points, disabled parking and more
• Maps - Find your location and search for specific buildings on and off campus
• Book a PC - Book a PC on either campus
• Exams / Results - The shuspace exams / results FAQs
• SportPAD - League fixtures and results
• Card top-up - Top up your SHUcard account and check your rewards
• Print - Release print jobs from your phone via your PaperCut account
• FAQ - comprehensive FAQs pulled from the Uni Student Portal, shuspace.
• Careers - Advice and guidance on employability
• Funding - Access the shuspace funding FAQ
• News: The latest headlines around campus
• Videos - SHU videos
• Contacts - A handy list of useful University phone numbers
For teachers and schools, a dedicated ad-free version is available on the Google Play Store For Education.***
With more than 1,756 activities, iTooch 4th Grade Math is a fun way of practicing and learning Math for fourth graders.
It is, by far, the largest collection of educational activities based on the US National Common Core Standards on Google Play for elementary school.
Used by more than 3,000,000 users, iTooch apps provide comprehensive learning solutions which help parents, teachers and students to identify and address learning needs in a fun and motivating way.
★ UNIQUE SET OF FEATURES ★
• A clear, simple and engaging interface so that children learn with fun
• Speech synthesis option to help users in reading and text comprehension
• Multi-player management
• Font size adjustment to suit everyone’s needs
• An embedded scientific calculator
• A virtual blackboard
• A lesson summary attached to each chapter
• In-app feedback to send suggestions to the author
• Power ups to increase motivation and give a little boost !
♫ PARENTS AND KIDS LOVE OUR APPS ♫
‣ "This app has been everything I was looking for. Multiple question types including decimal points and word problems. The ability to test the learning. And here's the kicker: it is so much fun, I had to pull my son off of it after 2 hours!"
‣ "My son is home schooled plus goes to a charter school. This program makes it easy to supplement his schoolwork without buying a lot of books or printing worksheets. I recommend it for all parents who are committed to their children's education."
★ WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID ★
‣ "I just downloaded your apps. Wow. They are amazing. I have been using the tablet for over a year in my class and I have to say that this is one if the best apps I have seen in a long time."
‣ "A terrific app that covers a lot of ground concept-wise. This app combines a no-frills approach to content while still providing the user with an exciting learning experience. The mascot is adorable and keeps kids on task with lots of encouragement and there is a lesson summary available when needed."
☀ OUR APPLICATION CONTAINS ☀
✓ 5 themes: Numbers and Operations, Measurement and Data, Graphs and Statistics, Fractions and Decimals, Geometry
✓ 58 chapters per title with lessons, examples, and figures
✓ 1,756 questions per title with clues and detailed explanations
✓ 557 original pictures
➡ iTooch 4th Grade Math is by far the most comprehensive educative tool on Google Play for students in Grade 4.
Discover our other apps iTooch 4th Grade Science and iTooch 4th Grade Language Arts on the Google Play Store. Our apps are available for 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade and 8th Grade in Language Arts, Math and Science. iTooch apps comply with the US National Common Core standards for K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8.
☎ CONTACT ☎
‣ Facebook: http://facebook.com/itoochapps
‣ Twitter: @itooch
‣ Website: http://edupad.com
2. الانجلش تاون.
3. البلاك بورد.
4. بوابة الخدمات.
6. صحيفة جسر الإلكترونية.
7. تويتر الجامعة.
8. فيسبوك الجامعة.
9. قناة الجامعة على اليوتيوب.