Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More from developer
The coolest feature of this application is that you can receive voice announcements of your speed
without the need of looking to your screen constantly.
Imagine that you are skiing on your favorite mountains and you would measure your speed performance.
Using your headphones you know your speed at any time!
Here is the complete feature list of Audio Speedometer:
- Start and stop GPS updates;
- Enable and disable speed announcements;
- Change the speedometer background;
- Choose between KMH and MPH;
- Change the speedometer scale to use with your car, bike, walk, ski, autobus, etc;
- Higher precision for low speeds;
- Real time updated speed, distance and speed average;
- Altitude difference, elapsed time and max speed.
- The possibility of choosing the interval between audio announcements;
- Offline statistics;
- Airplane as transport;
- Realtime chronometer.
* Drawing on gallery pictures (FULL version only)
* Localized to Italian (FULL version only)
* Drawing with a variable size chalk
* Clearing and erasing your blackboard
* Choosing a blackboard size (1 screen, 2 screens or 4 screens)
* Changing the chalk color
* Save your notes into the Gallery for sharing